Latest topics

Something wrong with the new promo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something wrong with the new promo!

Post by vinitaj27 on 2014-04-27, 16:53

Guys dont u feel like the new promo is a bit off. I mean jalal is getting mad at his badi ammi. The person he trusts modt inthis world n he seems almost calm. No anger or pain. Shldnt he have been more upset. I think its misleading and he may b taking aeay the rights of adham khan n maham gets angry. The promo was too flat for it to b a confontration between jalal n mahamanga. I dont think they will show her downfall this easily.

vinitaj27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Something wrong with the new promo!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-27, 17:11

sorry 2 say.......b8 i think it's MA's nightmare.............due 2 her guilt-feeling.......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-04-27, 17:18

Many of ja promos have proved to be dreams so i am not going to trust this one...lets wait n watch  Shocked

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 17:44

No this is not a nightmare. It will happen this way. As of now MA has broken his trust as the Emperor and has done something against the Empire - my guess is the KS story. And this will lead to her banishment - this is a recorded fact from Akbarnama that MA had been residing in Delhi in banishment when AK died. AK's body must have been brought to Delhi, becoz AK was buried in Delhi at the Bhul Bhulaiya at Mehrauli where even MA was buried.

And MA will make one last attempt of making mischief due to this banishment - what it will be we have to wait and watch.

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-27, 18:29

Reading all the interesting convo here and happily getting excited for the story to unfold

Dance party4 bounce 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-27, 18:57

I don't think its dream ! and Jalal does look sad and it looked like he had lump in throat while announcing the punishment. He is ignoring her kaands since long time. He knew she was behind BK's downfall, he knew Maham could harm Salima and Rahim and hence he married her (as per shown in the serial). He knew Maham killed those two girls from Baz Bahadur's harem to save Adham, he somewhere knows she tried to instigate him against Jodha because that's why he never asked  her about Suryabhan in Benzie track. He infact sidelined Maham long back, he deliberately let Maham decide Adham's punishment in Tasneem track to check her loyalties, He did not consult Maham before giving subhedar of Nagore,Ajmer and Merta, which made her furious and she threatened to quit as Wazir-E-Aliya. He did not consult her before giving subhedari of Malwa to Pir Mohammad. These are many incidences which were hint of his growing doubt on her loyalties towards him. I'm not at all surprised at this promo and as Adiana said maybe the KS story is the last straw which will completely break his trust in her.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-27, 19:17

Hi Neha, I don't know what KS means but if he comes to know that she is some how responsible for his problems with Jodha and what he has been through  these few days Jalal would not let it go on punished.

Hope Maham does not through another punch at Jalal by involving Ruk in the matter like she wouldn't go down  easily. Exposing Ruk as part of her plans would  add salt to injury in Jalal's case right.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-27, 19:23

Nanayaa623 wrote:Hi Neha, I don't know what KS means but if he comes to know that she is some how responsible for his problems with Jodha and what he has been through  these few days Jalal would not let it go on punished.

Hope Maham does not through another punch at Jalal by involving Ruk in the matter like she wouldn't go down  easily. Exposing Ruk as part of her plans would  add salt to injury in Jalal's case right.

Nanayaa KS means Khwaja-Sera, I was talking about this same case, Wink  i.e Sujamals entry in disguise ...I don't think Ruq has done anything serious crime here so maybe Jalal will not consider her guilty. I mean it was all Maham's plan and unless and until Maham exposes her, no one will ever come to know her part in this fiasco. Look she did not know unless and until Maham told her and that too just a day before the Jalal-Sujamal showdown, so maybe Ruq will save her skin this time if Maham tries to expose her.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-04-27, 19:30

neha wrote:
Nanayaa623 wrote:Hi Neha, I don't know what KS means but if he comes to know that she is some how responsible for his problems with Jodha and what he has been through  these few days Jalal would not let it go on punished.

Nanayaa KS means Khwaja-Sera, I was talking about this same case, Wink   i.e Sujamals entry in disguise ...I don't think Ruq has done anything serious crime here so maybe Jalal will not consider her guilty. I mean it was all Maham's plan and unless and until Maham exposes her, no one will ever come to know her part in this fiasco. Look she did not know unless and until Maham told her and that too just a day before the Jalal-Sujamal showdown, so maybe Ruq will save her skin this time if Maham tries to expose her.
yeah.......because.if we go through the history..we will see -------at first Atgah's murdere by AK.........then AK's punishment by jalal.then MA's downfall..............so, this time no chance of MA's downfall according to my views.......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-27, 19:50

neha wrote:I don't think its dream ! and Jalal does look sad and it looked like he had lump in throat while announcing the punishment. He is ignoring her kaands since long time. He knew she was behind BK's downfall, he knew Maham could harm Salima and Rahim and hence he married her (as per shown in the serial). He knew Maham killed those two girls from Baz Bahadur's harem to save Adham, he somewhere knows she tried to instigate him against Jodha because that's why he never asked  her about Suryabhan in Benzie track. He infact sidelined Maham long back, he deliberately let Maham decide Adham's punishment in Tasneem track to check her loyalties, He did not consult Maham before giving subhedar of Nagore,Ajmer and Merta, which made her furious and she threatened to quit as Wazir-E-Aliya. He did not consult her before giving subhedari of Malwa to Pir Mohammad. These are many incidences which were hint of his growing doubt on her loyalties towards him. I'm not at all surprised at this promo and as Adiana said maybe the KS story is the last straw which will completely break his trust in her.
HMM interesting .. Every interesting ..

Thank you Neha
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-27, 20:10

neha wrote:

Nanayaa KS means Khwaja-Sera, I was talking about this same case, Wink   i.e Sujamals entry in disguise ...I don't think Ruq has done anything serious crime here so maybe Jalal will not consider her guilty. I mean it was all Maham's plan and unless and until Maham exposes her, no one will ever come to know her part in this fiasco. Look she did not know unless and until Maham told her and that too just a day before the Jalal-Sujamal showdown, so maybe Ruq will save her skin this time if Maham tries to expose her.

Oh okay, thanks for explaining. Neha. Ruq is very good at looking out for herself so would not be surprise at all. Hopefully we are in for a joyful week.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by naina on 2014-04-27, 20:28

Nanayaa, love ur dp...jodha is looking really very beautiful
 hpee

naina
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-27, 20:44

naina wrote:Nanayaa, love ur dp...jodha is looking really very beautiful
 hpee

Thanks, Naina.  party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 21:12

adianasr wrote:No this is not a nightmare. It will happen this way. As of now MA has broken his trust as the Emperor and has done something against the Empire - my guess is the KS story. And this will lead to her banishment - this is a recorded fact from Akbarnama that MA had been residing in Delhi in banishment when AK died. AK's body must have been brought to Delhi, becoz AK was buried in Delhi at the Bhul Bhulaiya at Mehrauli where even MA was buried.

And MA will make one last attempt of making mischief due to this banishment - what it will be we have to wait and watch.
Asi, I too think it's not a nightmare. But I feel the promo might be misleading. Jalal is not shown angry enough or sad enough. I guess whenever MA's truth comes out, Jalal is going to be REALLLLY angry but mainly hurt beyond anything. It doesn't appear so in promo. Personally I want Jodha to be there when MA's truth comes out. Jalal is going to need somebody he can lean on. Jodha Beghum better have her aversion to his touch overcome by then.  Rolling Eyes 

Moreover MA looks more calculating than angry too. And on the practical note, if MA's bags are packed so early, who would be the next villain yaar??

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 21:22

Sam, Jalal will be angry at the fact that MA acted against the Empire and the Emperor - as of now he wont be looking at this as personal - and the personal part is to do with the MC which wont come out till after MA's death. And if you have noticed, when dispensing justice TE is always shaant and neutral.

Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:No this is not a nightmare. It will happen this way. As of now MA has broken his trust as the Emperor and has done something against the Empire - my guess is the KS story. And this will lead to her banishment - this is a recorded fact from Akbarnama that MA had been residing in Delhi in banishment when AK died. AK's body must have been brought to Delhi, becoz AK was buried in Delhi at the Bhul Bhulaiya at Mehrauli where even MA was buried.

Asi, I too think it's not a nightmare. But I feel the promo might be misleading. Jalal is not shown angry enough or sad enough. I guess whenever MA's truth comes out, Jalal is going to be REALLLLY angry but mainly hurt beyond anything. It doesn't appear so in promo. Personally I want Jodha to be there when MA's truth comes out. Jalal is going to need somebody he can lean on. Jodha Beghum better have her aversion to his touch overcome by then.  Rolling Eyes 

Moreover MA looks more calculating than angry too. And on the practical note, if MA's bags are packed so early, who would be the next villain yaar??

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-27, 21:37

hola people.....
mein ek din gaayab aur aisa promo... ROFL
aur yeh intense discussion for a 20 sec promo.... Scared 
why so serious.... ???

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 21:43

adianasr wrote:Sam, Jalal will be angry at the fact that MA acted against the Empire and the Emperor - as of now he wont be looking at this as personal - and the personal part is to do with the MC which wont come out till after MA's death. And if you have noticed, when dispensing justice TE is always shaant and neutral.

Sam_0506 wrote:

Adi, in normal cases, yes he's neutral and shaant. But this is his Badi Ammi we're talking about, whim he trusts above all and loves more than his Ammijaan. Will he be able to be so neutral while dispensing justice there?

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-27, 21:49

adianasr wrote:Sam, Jalal will be angry at the fact that MA acted against the Empire and the Emperor - as of now he wont be looking at this as personal - and the personal part is to do with the MC which wont come out till after MA's death. And if you have noticed, when dispensing justice TE is always shaant and neutral.

Sam_0506 wrote:

@green
not when jo is involved.... ROFL  ROFL 
the girl always disrupts his equilibrium.... knowingly...unknowingly...

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-04-27, 22:03; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vinitaj27 on 2014-04-27, 21:58

sanchu wrote:
neha wrote:

yeah.......because.if we go through the history..we will see -------at first Atgah's murdere by AK.........then AK's punishment by jalal.then MA's downfall..............so, this time no chance of MA's downfall according to my views.......
Actually as per history she was banished to Delhi by jalal before atgah khans death and was not there for Adham Kian's death. She came to Agra on finding out abt it and died after 40 days of Adham's death. So she was punished by jalal before Adham khan in reality.

vinitaj27
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-27, 22:04

Jiggy, I like the

disrupts of his equilibrium...knowingly or unknowingly and I want Jalal to be in that state so the SR would be so dreamy, dreamy ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 22:08

Jiggy wrote:

Sam_0506 wrote:

@green
not when jo is involved.... ROFL  ROFL 
the girl always disrupts his equilibrium.... knowingly...unknowingly...
So true Jiggy. But I want her to do it knowingly. That means she too is PLAYING with him  notty

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum