Latest topics

Unwanted and wanted attention

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unwanted and wanted attention

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 19:35

Ishita has been subjected to the most vile sort of unwanted attention from Parmeet.. the sort that makes you feel unclean and want to take a bath, leaves you with disgust and anger. Ishita being strong, has revealed the truth to Simmi and Mrs. B, detailing every disgusting attention she recd. from Parmeet ending with his hugging her from behind. How Parmeet thought that Ishita would welcome his advances is beyond me, I suppose such men don't really think that far.

Divyanka's performance as a violated Ishita was just excellent. The horror, her desperation to get Simmi and Mrs. B to believe her, her feeling of helplessness in her room alone when wondering whom she can talk to was done brilliantly.

Who does she think of? Raman of course. Who is unable to answer her call, because Shagun switches his phone off.

After Adi is asleep, Raman calls her back and gives Ishita the kind of attention she wants and needs in that moment. His mind, of course, springs to Ruhi when he sees the number of missed calls, but after finding Ruhi is fine, he does not hang up. He chats to Ishita. He asks her what she is doing and what's happening at home. 

It was an interesting moment, because these two have never really done that before. Did Raman sense something in the number of missed calls or Ishita's voice when she answered his call? What made him talk to her like a husband? What made him give her the tiny bit of attention that she wanted at that moment?

Whatever happens now, whether Raman believes her or stands by her,  their relationship seems to have turned a corner.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Unwanted and wanted attention

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 19:55

shanthi I have only read the WU not seen the episode but sounds like a good performance from ishita...within a episode how the tone of the show changed....it must b harrowing to b in that situation, to have to go thru that and have no one believe u, to feel like u r all alone, your husband isn't even there...and knowing that the guy is still under the same roof will jus add to the dilemma, u r not safe as long as u r at home...the one place that should b your sanctuary...

raman and ishita relationship has progressed a lot that I think when he finds out he wont dismiss it as her telling lies or tryin to cause trouble thou I do think short term he will b caught between her and his sister...but hoping before ishita proves everything against parmeet I want raman to takes some positive actions and decides to side wit the truth cause at the end of the day it may hurt simi in the short term but its long term not only better for her but the whole family as well as if he does this wit anyone else...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-27, 19:55

nice topic shanthi. i agree.. Ishita was excellent in tat scene.. this stupid parmeet ...even she wasn't able to tolerate him in her room , started touching her in the name of explaining the situation Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad why dint she slap.. tat was my concern for her..

but she was shell shocked,, this simmi is stupid, why dint any of them think tat when Ishita has switched on room lights how could tat idiot think Ishita to be his wife and hug her.. so this proves his intention isnt Bang

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-27, 20:00

and.. and.. abt Raman.. i really feel he should take Ishita's words. for a moment i felt he spoke her just to prove to shagun tat he have moved forward in his life after shagun caring his wife Ishita..

but he will believe oly if he see isnt.. i mean he knew Ishita wont lie but parmeet cleverly said he thought to be his wife, so am prepared to hear from Raman asking Ishita not to exaggerate things.. he will believe oly when he witnesses it..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:01

sarra0 wrote:shanthi I have only read the WU not seen the episode but sounds like a good performance from ishita...within a episode how the tone of the show changed....it must b harrowing to b in that situation, to have to go thru that and have no one believe u, to feel like u r all alone, your husband isn't even there...and knowing that the guy is still under the same roof will jus add to the dilemma, u r not safe as long as u r at home...the one place that should b your sanctuary...

raman and ishita relationship has progressed a lot that I think when he finds out he wont dismiss it as her telling lies or tryin to cause trouble thou I do think short term he will b caught between her and his sister...but hoping before ishita proves everything against parmeet I want raman to takes some positive actions and decides to side wit the truth cause at the end of the day it may hurt simi in the short term but its long term not only better for her but the whole family as well as if he does this wit anyone else...

It was an excellent performance Sarra.. especially when she is alone in her room.. that bit you could feel her anguish.

It was so interesting the way Raman sat down to talk to her.. something he has never had the patience to do so before. I was like why did you do that? And I agree he will be caught between the two.. as long as he does not openly dismiss her allegations I'm fine with it and yes it would be great if he did something

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:06

Candy, I agree.. how he could think Ishita is Simmi and the others believe that is beyond me.. and she kept asking who's is it.. at that point he would have known its not her.. but Simmi and Mrs. B don't want to hear it.

Raman will I hope believe her, though he may be caught between wife and sister and not be able to stop anything happening to Ishu.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-27, 20:14

but Ishita forgot to tel tat, tat she was asking who is tat, even then y he was hugging her.. and the family is stupid, he first said he wanna surprise his wife Tats y hugged from back then he gave a stupid reason for tat gift who has no money to win his bread. Bang Bang

i so wished Mr. B to be there.. and yes Raman would turn conscious over situation, though would ask Ishita to leave it.. he would keep an eye..

parmeet will start moving cool thinkin no one suspects him, but i expect Raman will behave lethargy abt it, accepting his sister's words and watches this leech silently and get him..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:18

Candy, yes, Raman is smart.. he will pretend but watch over the situation and strike when he can.

Something like he did with the Adi and Shravan issue.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-27, 20:44

Awesome post Shanti.. I'm glad I missed the episode.. I didnt think I would have been able to watch Parmeet's advances..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:45

Maria J wrote:Awesome post Shanti.. I'm glad I missed the episode.. I didnt think I would have been able to watch Parmeet's advances..

Thanks Ria.. watch it FF those bits.. the bit where Ishu is alone in her room wondering what to do and also Raman bits were great.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-27, 20:49

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:Awesome post Shanti.. I'm glad I missed the episode.. I didnt think I would have been able to watch Parmeet's advances..

Thanks Ria.. watch it FF those bits.. the bit where Ishu is alone in her room wondering what to do and also Raman bits were great.
ok will try to catch the repeats tmrw..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 20:52

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:shanthi I have only read the WU not seen the episode but sounds like a good performance from ishita...within a episode how the tone of the show changed....it must b harrowing to b in that situation, to have to go thru that and have no one believe u, to feel like u r all alone, your husband isn't even there...and knowing that the guy is still under the same roof will jus add to the dilemma, u r not safe as long as u r at home...the one place that should b your sanctuary...

It was an excellent performance Sarra.. especially when she is alone in her room.. that bit you could feel her anguish.

It was so interesting the way Raman sat down to talk to her.. something he has never had the patience to do so before. I was like why did you do that? And I agree he will be caught between the two.. as long as he does not openly dismiss her allegations I'm fine with it and yes it would be great if he did something

yeah that would make all the difference in the world...if he dismisses her allegations or thinks she is lying then  Bang Bang Bang but if believes her but doesn't know how to deal wit it, wat to do that is understandable in short term...

mayab he realised that she called him up so many times and that it wasnt about Ruhi that there had to b something else wrong...they may still tease other...have their one liners but there relationship has changed...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 20:55

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yeah that would make all the difference in the world...if he dismisses her allegations or thinks she is lying then  Bang Bang Bang but if believes her but doesn't know how to deal wit it, wat to do that is understandable in short term...

mayab he realised that she called him up so many times and that it wasnt about Ruhi that there had to b something else wrong...they may still tease other...have their one liners but there relationship has changed...

It certainly has.. and it was made very obvious yesterday. Also, not only their relationship but Raman has changed a lot too.. he doesn't drink and he is sitting in that room with Shagun but he doesn't even glance at her..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 21:00

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

It certainly has.. and it was made very obvious yesterday. Also, not only their relationship but Raman has changed a lot too.. he doesn't drink and he is sitting in that room with Shagun but he doesn't even glance at her..

a relationship that started sirf ruhi ke liye is slowing evolving...ruhi is helping them see different sides to each other as well as there other actions...yep raman has changed...they show punjabi drink a lot...but wonder weather he started drinking to excess because of shagun and her leaving...it was a easy out...now slowly things r changing and ishita is different to shagun...he would b able to talk to ishita in a way that he wouldn't have been able to to shagun....ishita has taken focus away from shagun...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 21:07

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

a relationship that started sirf ruhi ke liye is slowing evolving...ruhi is helping them see different sides to each other as well as there other actions...yep raman has changed...they show punjabi drink a lot...but wonder weather he started drinking to excess because of shagun and her leaving...it was a easy out...now slowly things r changing and ishita is different to shagun...he would b able to talk to ishita in a way that he wouldn't have been able to to shagun....ishita has taken focus away from shagun...

yes true.. Shagun's leaving maybe the cause of his drinking.. I guess with the way things are now, he doesn't need to drink. and he does say in the episode that his daughter made him quit. 

have to admit it.. i really thought he would hang up when he realized alls well with Ruhi, but he actually sat down and asked what are you doing

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 21:14

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

yes true.. Shagun's leaving maybe the cause of his drinking.. I guess with the way things are now, he doesn't need to drink. and he does say in the episode that his daughter made him quit. 

have to admit it.. i really thought he would hang up when he realized alls well with Ruhi, but he actually sat down and asked what are you doing

was shagun there? any indication he did it because she was there? its moments like that that r nice...but its like the speech he gave recently to praise ishita, or the dress he bought her in his favourite colour blue...not because he had to, not because someone was forcing him but because he wanted to...changes that make talking on the phone seem more natural...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 21:25

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

was shagun there? any indication he did it because she was there? its moments like that that r nice...but its like the speech he gave recently to praise ishita, or the dress he bought her in his favourite colour blue...not because he had to, not because someone was forcing him but because he wanted to...changes that make talking on the phone seem more natural...

Shagun was there.. and he didnt even spare her a glance.. which he would have if he was being nice to Ishu due to her presence right?

Yes those moments have been great.. am so loving the progression.. they are doing it well

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 21:40

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Shagun was there.. and he didnt even spare her a glance.. which he would have if he was being nice to Ishu due to her presence right?

Yes those moments have been great.. am so loving the progression.. they are doing it well

yep sounds like he forgot about Shagun and spoke to ishita because he sensed she needed it or because they both needed it...the progression of there relationship has been done well...doesn't really feel forced...just natural...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-27, 22:01

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

yep sounds like he forgot about Shagun and spoke to ishita because he sensed she needed it or because they both needed it...the progression of there relationship has been done well...doesn't really feel forced...just natural...

no there's nothing forced and nothing rushed either.. its just like they are beginning to understand each other

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-27, 22:13

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

no there's nothing forced and nothing rushed either.. its just like they are beginning to understand each other

yep...and v r enjoying every second of it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 15:01

Shanti awesome post!  Clap 

The episode was very well done...Divya was excellent..her fears and BL of a harassed woman coming thru well with her confusion as to whom to go for help...I wondered why she didnt call bala..ofcourse Raman was the best choice ..but she didnt want him to worry

I liked how ruhi came to her...her soul mate  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 15:04

zuzana wrote:Shanti awesome post!  Clap 

The episode was very well done...Divya was excellent..her fears and BL of a harassed woman coming thru well with her confusion as to whom to go for help...I wondered why she didnt call bala..ofcourse Raman was the best choice ..but she didnt want him to worry

I liked how ruhi came to her...her soul mate  hpee 

Zu  hug1 

It was excellent.. i loved the monologue scene where she is wondering whom to call.. and of course Raman pops into her head. Yes good question, how come she didnt think of Bala?

It was too sweet the way Ruhi came running to her  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-28, 15:20

excellent post.. i loved divyanka and her acting..it was excellent..i felt raman gave that importance just to make shagun J....bt thts all ishu needed at that time... a tight hug from ruhi and a nice chat from raman

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 15:21

anjani-pagli wrote:excellent post.. i loved divyanka and her acting..it was excellent..i felt raman gave that importance just to make shagun J....bt thts all ishu needed at that time... a tight hug from ruhi and a nice chat from raman

Thanks Sul.. yes Divyanka was terrific. 

You think it was because of Shagun.. hmm.. maybe.. bet Shagun opens her mouth so Ishu knows that she is there with Raman.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-28, 15:23

slmu wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:excellent post.. i loved divyanka and her acting..it was excellent..i felt raman gave that importance just to make shagun J....bt thts all ishu needed at that time... a tight hug from ruhi and a nice chat from raman

Thanks Sul.. yes Divyanka was terrific. 

You think it was because of Shagun.. hmm.. maybe.. bet Shagun opens her mouth so Ishu knows that she is there with Raman.
shagun won't..she is already pissed off with her bF ashok;.. and her kid's illness also took a toll....well thts wht i thnk..bt never know..she might speak and ishu might stop talking all situation

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum