Latest topics

Unwanted and wanted attention

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Unwanted and wanted attention

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 15:26

anjani-pagli wrote:
slmu wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:excellent post.. i loved divyanka and her acting..it was excellent..i felt raman gave that importance just to make shagun J....bt thts all ishu needed at that time... a tight hug from ruhi and a nice chat from raman

Thanks Sul.. yes Divyanka was terrific. 

You think it was because of Shagun.. hmm.. maybe.. bet Shagun opens her mouth so Ishu knows that she is there with Raman.
shagun won't..she is already pissed off with her bF ashok;.. and her kid's illness also took a toll....well thts wht i thnk..bt never know..she might speak and ishu might stop talking all situation

ah, but Shagun's jealous.. so out of jealousy she might speak up.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 15:28

anjani-pagli wrote:excellent post.. i loved divyanka and her acting..it was excellent..i felt raman gave that importance just to make shagun J....bt thts all ishu needed at that time... a tight hug from ruhi and a nice chat from raman

somehow this time I didnt feel its becos of shagun..he didnt even glance at her and was casually chatting with ishu

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 15:29

zuzana wrote:

somehow this time I didnt feel its becos of shagun..he didnt even glance at her and was casually chatting with ishu

me too.. he did not look at Shagun at all.. and he didnt hang up when he realized Ruhi is fine

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 15:37

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

me too.. he did not look at Shagun at all.. and he didnt hang up when he realized Ruhi is fine

I liked how their equation has evovled..a very nice change...friendly with just the right amt of nok jhok...and Ramans casual talk with her was great

waise what do u have to say abt mrs bhalla's behaviour

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-28, 15:40

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

I liked how their equation has evovled..a very nice change...friendly with just the right amt of nok jhok...and Ramans casual talk with her was great

Didnt expect such a behaviour from her..  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 15:50

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

may be she belived when parmeet said that he thought ishu as his wife simmi..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 18:35

zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

no, its more than that.. its the fact that Parmeet is Simmi's husband and it would be a terrible scandal if true.. like she said they still have Rinki to marry off.. 

more than not believing Ishu she doesn't want to believe, because it would be a terrible truth.

Am sure she will be totally supportive once proven though

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-28, 21:30

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:

no, its more than that.. its the fact that Parmeet is Simmi's husband and it would be a terrible scandal if true.. like she said they still have Rinki to marry off.. 

more than not believing Ishu she doesn't want to believe, because it would be a terrible truth.

very nice point Shanti  Thumbsup 

I agree she is more worried abt reputation and stuff she isnt thinking from ishus pov at all

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-29, 10:57

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
Maria J wrote:

I agree she is more worried abt reputation and stuff she isnt thinking from ishus pov at all
would she have behaved the same way had it been Rinki...  Evil or Very Mad

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:24

Maria J wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

would she have behaved the same way had it been Rinki...  Evil or Very Mad

Rinki's mother in law would.. at that point Mrs. B would be where Mrs. I is now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:16

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum