Latest topics

Grand Celebration ? - Oh Please....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand Celebration ? - Oh Please....

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 22:21

So called "Grand Celebrations" in JA are the preambles to big troubles between Jalal and Jodha.

1.  First one, after their marriage – Jalal tried to shame her by asking her to sing in the court. She retaliated by singing Rajvanshi song. Jalal angry.  Bang 

2.   MC Track – We all know.  Embarassed 

3. Fake Pregnancy track – We know  No 

4.   Tansen – Dhakka begins

5.       Latest one – Sujju entered Harem.   We haven’t yet come out of this one.

All these celebrations and Jashnas (with same dancers dancing on the same songs) are jinxed. So every single one brings a new set of troubles for Jalal and Jodha. I don’t want another one started.

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Grand Celebration ? - Oh Please....

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-27, 22:25

Sam_0506 wrote:So called "Grand Celebrations" in JA are the preambles to big troubles between Jalal and Jodha.

1.  First one, after their marriage – Jalal tried to shame her by asking her to sing in the court. She retaliated by singing Rajvanshi song. Jalal angry.  Bang 

5.       Latest one – Sujju entered Harem.   We haven’t yet come out of this one.

All these celebrations and Jashnas (with same dancers dancing on the same songs) are jinxed. So every single one brings a new set of troubles for Jalal and Jodha. I don’t want another one started.

Sam
wats the mc track?

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-27, 22:31

aishakapoor wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:So called "Grand Celebrations" in JA are the preambles to big troubles between Jalal and Jodha.

Sam
wats the mc track?
*gasp* you don't know.....
HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ROFL  ROFL 

sorry sorry...thoda behak gayi..... Clap 
MC or miscarriage track...
Ruks got pregnant (*blech*...i know...MUZ audha rants still ringing in my ears)
Aforementioned JASHN... *dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn*
Jo gives milk with kesar to ruks as an ameri tradition with a teeny-weeny spoon *aweeeee*
Ruks baby dies at night....  No  No 
Doc found ark of datura in kesar...
jallu mad.....locks up jo and bros... (sounds like a band....)
it was MA's sajish.....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 22:35

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:

Sam
wats the mc track?
*gasp* you don't know.....
HERESY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ROFL  ROFL 

sorry sorry...thoda behak gayi..... Clap 
MC or miscarriage track...
Ruks got pregnant (*blech*...i know...MUZ audha rants still ringing in my ears)
Aforementioned JASHN... *dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn*
Jo gives milk with kesar to ruks as an ameri tradition with a teeny-weeny spoon *aweeeee*
Ruks baby dies at night....  No  No 
Doc found ark of datura in kesar...
jallu mad.....locks up jo and bros... (sounds like a band....)
it was MA's sajish.....
@ Blue - She was like a broken record. Horrible times. *shudders*
@ Red - Band of brothers (and a sister)   ROFL 

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 22:36

Sam, this one will come after MA is exposed and punished - and I expect her to do her last saazish with this jashn - going out with a Bang after all ROFL

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 22:41

adianasr wrote:Sam, this one will come after MA is exposed and punished - and I expect her to do her last saazish with this jashn - going out with a Bang after all ROFL
Adi, But MA does a new saazish, then again a new misunderstanding, a new spearation, new tears, new everything. Right now she's the single most person in the show whi still is in possession of her faculties. Oh Lord!! *shudders*

Btw, if MA makes a bow out at this stage, who will be the new villain? Shariff and Adham lack the brains to come up with worthy schemes.

Any guesses?

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-27, 22:42

i noe the miscarrige track...just didnt know thtshort form was mc

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 22:43

Sam why do think that this time there will be an MU - or if there is an MU it will be from TE????

Have faith in TE dear, and let the makers present us the profound in their usual profane way!!!! hppy 

Sam_0506 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Sam, this one will come after MA is exposed and punished - and I expect her to do her last saazish with this jashn - going out with a Bang after all ROFL
Adi, But MA does a new saazish, then again a new misunderstanding, a new spearation, new tears, new everything. Right now she's the single most person in the show whi still is in possession of her faculties. Oh Lord!! *shudders*

Btw, if MA makes a bow out at this stage, who will be the new villain? Shariff and Adham lack the brains to come up with worthy schemes.

Any guesses?

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-27, 22:45

Sam_0506 wrote:

Any guesses?
no..... i don't think any more MU is possible after the current track gets over....
As for sharif and Adham.... their brains put together are not enough for an ant... 
*offended ant tries to get into jigg's chocolate*

Shehnaaz is still a wild card.... no idea how she'll turn out....
maybe they will slowly turn Mirza Hakim negative.... he's said to have been a pain in the you know where for jallu and co

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 22:47

ah.... new villains - well we have MH, Sharif, the religious bigots, Gulbadan, Ruqs and ofcourse, Jodha herself MUing TE over other shaadis, wars - the list is endless!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 22:55

Adi, MU might not be from TE's side But if it happens again the same rona dhona. I know agar MU doesn't happen the serial would be over before it completes ots first anniversary.  But still yaar, we need a respite for at least some brief time.

Btw, Gulbadan ??? hppy 

if she's to be a villain she would need a new dress.....

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-27, 22:59

Jiggy, I thought same adtet benzo track. No new MU. But here we are !!!

And MH has a potential.  But he's shown too cute. Pura roundabout karega to ajeeb lagega yaar... Shocked

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-27, 23:04

khair villains toh mil jaayenge - baat Power play ki hai aur kahaani ko aage badhana toh hai hi!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-27, 23:14

Grand celebration for Shivani's marriage is just too much  Evil or Very Mad 
Why don't Amerians take her back to Amer and then arrange a grand celebration there ! Jodha Rani will get another reason to extend her stay in Amer  Twisted Evil

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-27, 23:31

Whatever happens from now on I have confidence in Jalal, that his foundation concerning this relationship is firm and wouldn't be easily shaking.

Any loophole may come from Jodha's end until she is firm too, but even that I  want to believe Jalal would be the shield on all sides for both of them.

He has seen red enough to go through that road again come what may. He has my vote on this.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum