Latest topics

Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 06:53

Every one thinks that Jalal will punish Shivani for running away and getting married ... But instead Jalal forgives her and gets her married in a grand ceremony ...

Source ZeeTV
So finally some authentic news  
 Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-28, 07:06

Hello Manu, good morning.

Thanks.  long hug 

So Jodha have a good reason to hide behind and go to Jalal. After starving herself for days she finally got a breakthrough.


 Bye

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 07:08

Nanayaa623 wrote:Hello Manu, good morning.

Thanks.  long hug 

So Jodha have a good reason to hide behind and go to Jalal. After starving herself for days she finally got a breakthrough.


 Bye
Very very Good Morning to my dear friend Nanayaa  .
 long hug  hpee . First of all I have to tel you that I love love your signature .. Very  well written yaar 
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 09:11

Aaah...... the smell of authentic spoilers in the morning......wallah....!!
Good morning peeps...manu ... nanu..err...i mean nanayaa.... hpee  long hug 
hey nanayaa... beautiful signature..... i'm in 25% of those too....
now which one....??? scratch  scratch  scratch   hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 09:19

Jiggy wrote:Aaah...... the smell of authentic spoilers in the morning......wallah....!!
Good morning peeps...manu ... nanu..err...i mean nanayaa.... hpee  long hug 
hey nanayaa... beautiful signature..... i'm in 25% of those too....
now which one....??? scratch  scratch  scratch   hppy
Jiggy this spoiler was already shared yesterday by many i am just adding the authentication signature of the source ...


I like Nanayaa's signature yaar Jiggy ....and for my friends I am those 25 %.......who will love their friends and stand by them come what may ..
 long hug  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 09:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:Aaah...... the smell of authentic spoilers in the morning......wallah....!!
Good morning peeps...manu ... nanu..err...i mean nanayaa.... hpee  long hug 
hey nanayaa... beautiful signature..... i'm in 25% of those too....
now which one....??? scratch  scratch  scratch   hppy
Jiggy this spoiler was already shared yesterday by many i am just adding the authentication signature of the source ...


I like Nanayaa's signature yaar Jiggy ....and for my friends I am those 25 %.......who will love their friends and stand by them come what may ..
 long hug  long hug
manuuuu...... long hug  long hug 
i know yaar that it was already shared.... but i didn't believe it till Tata Sky's sacrosanct stampof authenticity was on it... hppy 
me too.....for the 25%...  hug1

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1751
Join date : 2013-12-21
Location : New Delhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 09:30

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Jiggy wrote:Aaah...... the smell of authentic spoilers in the morning......wallah....!!
Good morning peeps...manu ... nanu..err...i mean nanayaa.... hpee  long hug 
hey nanayaa... beautiful signature..... i'm in 25% of those too....
now which one....??? scratch  scratch  scratch   hppy
Jiggy this spoiler was already shared yesterday by many i am just adding the authentication signature of the source ...


I like Nanayaa's signature yaar Jiggy ....and for my friends I am those 25 %.......who will love their friends and stand by them come what may ..
 long hug  long hug
manuuuu...... long hug  long hug 
i know yaar that it was already shared.... but i didn't believe it till Tata Sky's sacrosanct stampof authenticity was on it... hppy 
me too.....for the 25%...  hug1
Aww my dearest Jiggy .. Why di I feel shivani's marriage was a trump card used by. Jalal to bring Jodha running back to Mare along with all the Amerian roualty .. Surely if. Shivani is getting married in agra her family in. Amer  has to be invited... goes with out saying .. AND if the entire family is coming to Agra can Jodha stay back all alone in Amer ? That would be too much naa ? .

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-28, 18:21

Jiggy wrote:Aaah...... the smell of authentic spoilers in the morning......wallah....!!
Good morning peeps...manu ... nanu..err...i mean nanayaa.... hpee  long hug 
hey nanayaa... beautiful signature..... i'm in 25% of those too....
now which one....??? scratch  scratch  scratch   hppy

Jiggy, hello, hope all is well. Thanks

You are surely in mine best 25%. hug1

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1490
Join date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tata Sky Spoiler for 29& 30Apr2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:42


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum