dupes," he says. Being producer Ekta
Kapoor's favourite director, he was also
accused of misusing his clout. "Not at all. I
have done my job and if people are
complaining of making them wait, the
company has a record of everything. I have
worked with several senior actors without
any problem. In fact, other actors of the same
show have no issues with me," he explains.
So, is he off the show completely? "No, I just
don't shoot Jodha's scenes. Everything else is
being directed by me. But if there is an
important scene involving Jodha, I will shoot
that," he says.

amol2014....

Back to top Go down

Re: paridhi confession on santaram

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-28, 13:46

Oddly it reminds me of Ankita, she too used the same lines.. almost word for word !!..

Anywayzz chuck it.. looks as if Ekta  is trying to put a lid .. lets just hope that the show garners the eyeballs and not the offsfcreen antics..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-28, 13:57

Huh....dunno whom to believe...but one thing for sure is, asking for re-takes and making the actor wait because of the shooting of some other scenes is not a mental torture ! This is part of the profession and actors are expected to work for 18 hours at least the leads, and this does get mentioned in their contracts then how does Santram making her wait for hours on set is mental harassment ? I'm sorry ! but this is not an excuse. Neither I'm talking in favor of Santram nor I'm criticizing Paridhi but these two reasons she gave are not acceptable. If Santram was rude to her and insulting her then she has the right to complaint to PH and ask them to take action but then why give media these two excuses ? And she cannot decide if the scene needs re-take, its directors job, If I tell my boss that my code is correct and he does not agree then its my job to re-evaluate it !! Sorry but I think this is more of a ego problem for both of them, but just an advice to Paridhi, nobody is perfect and re-takes and working for long hours will make her improve her acting skills which will be good for her only. If there are more issues than these two then she should certainly ask Ekta to take action against him but not for these two reasons.  

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 14:00

Tanthya wrote:Oddly it reminds me of Ankita, she too used the same lines.. almost word for word !!..

Anywayzz chuck it.. looks as if Ekta  is trying to put a lid .. lets just hope that the show garners the eyeballs and not the offsfcreen antics..
same here.... and i don't trust these news people anymore.....
the lengths they go.... with no scruples as to taking an actress's name....
i don't think pari would've talked to the media in such a manner for she sorted out the issues with ekta herself...
anyways....santram has already proven himself a thorough unprofessional by badmouthing pari and saying eh doesn't direct her anymore...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 14:04

neha wrote:Huh....dunno whom to believe...but one thing for sure is, asking for re-takes and making the actor wait because of the shooting of some other scenes is not a mental torture ! This is part of the profession and actors are expected to work for 18 hours at least the leads, and this does get mentioned in their contracts then how does Santram making her wait for hours on set is mental harassment ? I'm sorry ! but this is not an excuse. Neither I'm talking in favor of Santram nor I'm criticizing Paridhi but these two reasons she gave are not acceptable. If Santram was rude to her and insulting her then she has the right to complaint to PH and ask them to take action but then why give media these two excuses ? And she cannot decide if the scene needs re-take, its directors job, If I tell my boss that my code is correct and he does not agree then its my job to re-evaluate it !! Sorry but I think this is more of a ego problem for both of them, but just an advice to Paridhi, nobody is perfect and re-takes and working for long hours will make her improve her acting skills which will be good for her only. If there are more issues than these two then she should certainly ask Ekta to take action against him but not for these two reasons.  
i don't even think this news is true neha...
look at  pari's wordings....
ditto what ankita said.....
i think TOI is just digging up old articles and having a blast at the show's expense...
pari had only said that she had issues which she sorted out with ekta herself
also ekta has rubbished this news as rumours....
no way pari would come out to complain.... doesn't click with the way people and her co-actors have described her as a good hearted person and a thorough professional....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-28, 14:12

Jiggy wrote:
neha wrote:Huh....dunno whom to believe...but one thing for sure is, asking for re-takes and making the actor wait because of the shooting of some other scenes is not a mental torture ! This is part of the profession and actors are expected to work for 18 hours at least the leads, and this does get mentioned in their contracts then how does Santram making her wait for hours on set is mental harassment ? I'm sorry ! but this is not an excuse. Neither I'm talking in favor of Santram nor I'm criticizing Paridhi but these two reasons she gave are not acceptable. If Santram was rude to her and insulting her then she has the right to complaint to PH and ask them to take action but then why give media these two excuses ? And she cannot decide if the scene needs re-take, its directors job, If I tell my boss that my code is correct and he does not agree then its my job to re-evaluate it !! Sorry but I think this is more of a ego problem for both of them, but just an advice to Paridhi, nobody is perfect and re-takes and working for long hours will make her improve her acting skills which will be good for her only. If there are more issues than these two then she should certainly ask Ekta to take action against him but not for these two reasons.  
i think TOI is just digging up old articles and having a blast at the show's expense...
no way pari would come out to complain.... doesn't click with the way people and her co-actors have described her as a good hearted person and a thorough professional....

Hmm....possible, but then why Pari is keeping quiet ?  confused  .....these type of articles can certainly harm her career ! She is still not a seasoned actress that industry won't believe these rumors ....She needs to make it clear to digital media once again ! I think its now time for her to clarify everything just like Santram did, keeping herself away from media will lead to people criticizing her only.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by amol2014 on 2014-04-28, 14:13

news source times of india

amol2014
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 14:27

@neha...
yeah i know... and i wish she speaks up too...
i'm only saying that even if pari spoke to the media she won't sound like a whiny kid that this article is making her to be... Bang

@amol
TOI is a pioneer for paid news my dear...
i wouldn't trust each and every of their articles
esp when it sounds uncannily like one which another actress made :D

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-28, 14:36

neha wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

Hmm....possible, but then why Pari is keeping quiet ?  confused  .....these type of articles can certainly harm her career ! She is still not a seasoned actress that industry won't believe these rumors ....She needs to make it clear to digital media once again ! I think its now time for her to clarify everything just like Santram did, keeping herself away from media will lead to people criticizing her only.

Maybe she has been ordered to be quiet .. too many mouths speaking will keep the controversy alive.. what is needed is for Ekta to come out and make a strong statement flanked by Paridhi and Santra .. That will be the only powerful statement that can put the lid down..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-28, 14:44

when wl this tu tu main main end?? I seriously hope..this wnt end in Santaram-paridhi marriage!!.... Bang  scared  ROFL

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-28, 14:46

anjani-pagli wrote:when wl this tu tu main main end?? I seriously hope..this wnt end in Santaram-paridhi marriage!!.... Bang  scared  ROFL

Bechara Tanmay ..usska kya hoga ?? Shocked  Shocked

Waise he needs a serious crash course on media management

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-28, 14:50

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

Maybe she has been ordered to be quiet .. too many mouths speaking will keep the controversy alive.. what is needed is for Ekta to come out and make a strong statement flanked by Paridhi and Santra .. That will be the only powerful statement that can put the lid down..

This is all getting confused and irritating ! Every other day there is new article for the same old news, Ekta has already denied the news Sathu, she is super busy for news like this ! I feel the actors should clarify at least on the social networking sites if they are not allowed to give personal interviews to media.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-28, 15:09

Tanthya wrote:
anjani-pagli wrote:when wl this tu tu main main end?? I seriously hope..this wnt end in Santaram-paridhi marriage!!.... Bang  :&&-:  ROFL

Bechara Tanmay ..usska kya hoga ?? Shocked  Shocked

Waise he needs a serious crash course on media management
that might be the whole issue...as per santu tanu is kabab mein hadda Twisted Evil

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-28, 15:10

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:
Jiggy wrote:

This is all getting confused and irritating ! Every other day there is new article for the same old news, Ekta has already denied the news Sathu, she is super busy for news like this ! I feel the actors should clarify at least on the social networking sites if they are not allowed to give personal interviews to media.
seems like media does nt want the issue to die!!

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 15:17

anjani-pagli wrote:when wl this tu tu main main end?? I seriously hope..this wnt end in Santaram-paridhi marriage!!.... Bang  scared  ROFL
yeh kya bhayankar baatein keh rahi ho pagli... ROFL ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-28, 17:56

Anjani, am with you on this one. ROFL 

Since this news started I said to myself that this Man maybe in love with Pari and therefore his attitude cos she is married.
Someone commented on Facebook that she married too early. ROFL

So she is breaking some men's heart.

The media also desperately want some news about the JA team and magnify any tiny information they get on them.

I hope all is well now since he does not direct her shots. Am sure there is more that is been covered up.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-28, 18:02

Jiggy wrote:@neha...
yeah i know...  and i wish she speaks up too...
i'm only saying that even if pari spoke to the media she won't sound like a whiny kid that this article is making her to be...  Bang

@amol
TOI is a pioneer for paid news my dear...
i wouldn't trust each and every of their articles
esp when it sounds uncannily like one which another actress made  :D

Jiggy I don't think  Pari is the noise making or drama creating type. As she is also educated she would go through the chain of command in the Production house if she doesn't get results before she would go elsewhere so whatever the issue was I think she is handling it well.  And if the Markers and The production house are putting things in place to solve the issue then I am tempted to think Pari is on the right side.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-28, 18:37

@nanayaa...
pari has come across as a very professional actress and all her co-stars even RT had good things to say about her
remember, last month she herself said that she had issues but now they're sorted out on talking with ekta
she didn't take any names or try to malign anyone
then suddenly this article comes out which paints an entirely different picture... and sounds suspiciously like another
hence I believe this news is false & media is doing another copy paste with no regards to news credibility

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum