is pyar ko kya naam doon-ek baar phir 28 april 2014 written update

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is pyar ko kya naam doon-ek baar phir 28 april 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 18:48

is pyar ko kya doon-ebp written update

written update...

The episode starts with...
Astha and shlok doing puja...they follows the rituals...
kalindi and her tells to her sasuma that astha nd shlok are looking so nice today...her sasuma tells her to do a video of them so we can saw this to jyothi....
Kalindi starts taking a video...

In puja...astha was in a shock about NAs thruth so she was not able to concentrate in puja...
Pandit says to astha to take flower in her hand but astha was not there by mind...NAs goes near astha...she notices NAs feets there and was little scared...NA says here to do what pujarji says....she takes the flowers nd was scared....
Astha was waiting for her sasubai..
Later Mrs.agnihotri comes down from stairs...she smiles infront of everyone...
astha looks at her...
Sasubai comes near shlok nd astha nd stands there...panditji asks for sojal the badi bahu for ritual...astha was tensed and Mrs agnihotri too...
NA looks angrily towards Mrs agnihotri...
Mrs agnihotri says to pandit ji that sojal is....nd at exact time sojal comes there...and looks at her sasubai...nd Finds that she is very angry...sojal asks from pandit ji that what she have to do...she gives saree and jewellry to astha nd completes the ritual...nd goes from there nd stands with varad...

Pandit ji asks astha nd shlok to take blessings from everyone...
Astha move towards sasubai but shloks doesnt nd says i will not take blessings from her to astha...then shlok nd astha move to NA shlok takes his blessings from NA but astha thinks that how can i touch feet of such type of man...NA looks at astha and later shlok to...astha goes near his feet nd touches the feet...NA gives her blessings...
astha and shlok takes blessing from others too...
Later astha takes shlok to sasubai...nd says that i need blessings from sasubai but shlok says i will not...astha says ok but stand there with me...astha touches feets of sasubai...she givea her blessings nd gives her kangan to astha...And leaves

In room...
Astha was sitting on floor and thinking about NAs behaviour towards sasubai...shlok comes there nd touches her...she gets up nd says u came nd goes near bed nd takes the cloths to almiraah ignoring shlok...
Shlok comes there nd hugs her from back...astha says...today the function was so big na...now am feeling tired let me take rest...shlok says r u angry from me that i didnt touched Mrs agnihotri's feet...but u know na that i cant even think...leave it...and shlok goes out from the room..
Astha sits on bed nd thinks that shlok i will show u the true face of baba...i know it will be hard but i have to do so because by that only u will come to now about sasubai...

at kalindi's house...
Kalindi was showing the video of the function to jyothi....astha's dad also comes there asks to let him watch the video but kalindi says first jyothi will see...
Jyothi watches the video happily nd says how nice both of them are looking together...nd tear comes in eyes of jyothi...kalindi consoles her...jyothi says i even dont know when i will meet them again...

At agnihotri house...
anjali was taking sojal out from the house...
sojal asks her to give her a chance it was her first mistake...anjali says u live with your aayi till u want...nd when u feel to come here...u can come...sojal cries...
NA was siting on sofa and sees anjali taking sojal from stairs...
NA goes towards anjali...astha to comes there...NA asks anjali to not to do so its our bahu...we should not behave something like tht with her...astha was shocked to listen this...
NA says if some one will behave with jyothi like this then how will u feel..NA says to sojal to live her...
NA nd anjali leaves...astha thinks that he is becoming so sweet infront of everyone nd forcing sasubai to do so...
Sojal says that sasubai had made full plan to throw me out from house...but baba is a nice person...
Astha says to sojal that i will take your bag in your room...sojal says dont try to be so smart...u sent mr to aayi so here u can take advantage...
Astha is shocked nd sojal leaves

At agnihotri house...
Anjali was preparing dinner...astha comes there and asks for help...anjali stops her nd says to look outside...anjali was about to take chilli powder but by mistake astha throws the powder on anjali's hanf...which was hurted with wounds...astha throws water on her hand and her eyes goes at her wounds...
Anjali says her to look outside...

at kalinidi's house...
Jyothi's friend (that new boy i dont know his name) was happy to find food of his choice...kalindi says when jyothi came to know that u r coming ...she cooked this for u...jyothi says nothing like that...i wanted to w.eat so made...
They completes their dinner nd jyoti's friends gets a call from his boss....he says am leaving now...he asks from kalindi that can he take jyothi with her in open air...kalindi agrees...
He helps jyothi to come down froM stairs...kalindi looks at them with smile...

At agnihotris...
Anjali,sojal nd astha comes for dinner after all men...
Anjali sits to eat in the same plate...that plate was too dirty but she starts eating...
Astha gives her a new plate but anjali says no nd say that its my saheeb's plate and i will eat in this only...
Astha thinks that sasubai u r so great still u r tolerating this man...
Screen freezes on her face...

precap:- astha finds anjali standing outside NAs room...NA comes there nd she hides...
NA asks anjali to come inside her punishment is over...astha thinks that so NA gavecher punishment

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 19:49; edited 1 time in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: is pyar ko kya naam doon-ek baar phir 28 april 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 19:34

Updated
Sorry for the late

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by subi on 2014-04-28, 19:35

Thanks for the detailed update . sojal. part missing!

subi

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 19:37

Jenny  long hug  thanks so much.

I'm glad Aashta realizes that it will be difficult to convince Shlok.. hope she uses her brains (whatever minuscule amount she has)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-28, 19:40

Thanks Jenny  long hug 

So Sojal came on time.. or else Anjali would have been in trouble..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-04-28, 19:46

I loved today's episode!!

Classic scene..when sid is asked to get married..the way he looks at jyothi and kalindi finds out something is fishy about them.

But one part i did not like was Astha ignoring Shlok's love!! C'mon Astha..show some love to your lovely husband  Shocked

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 19:51

Subi
Thanks alot for reminding me about that scene i forgot to add...

Shanthi nd maria
Hugs guys long hug

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-28, 20:36

Wow.... Jenny long hug  Lovely update.

Btw,Jyothi's friend... Siddarth

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 20:44

Cutie pie !! Thisnis your first written update for EBP and you did very good job yaar
I am super happy yaar
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-28, 20:45

Niharika.V wrote:I loved today's episode!!

Classic scene..when sid is asked to get married..the way he looks at jyothi and kalindi finds out something is fishy about them.

But one part i did not like was Astha ignoring Shlok's love!! C'mon Astha..show some love to your lovely husband  Shocked
Agree Niharika... she was all over him in past days... n now avoiding him. Not good

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 20:55

Shailu wrote:

Agree Niharika... she was all over him in past days... n now avoiding him. Not good
shlok should share with him her terrible ordeal .. or he will feel betrayed all over again ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-28, 20:57

--sumana13-- wrote:Cutie pie !!  Thisnis your first written update for EBP and you did very good job yaar
I am super happy yaar
 hpee long hug 
First time itself... this perfect in mentioning every detail.. hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 20:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:

shlok should share with him her terrible ordeal .. or he will feel betrayed all over again ....

Haila, what romantics you girls are.. after all that he has put her through, one evening she is disturbed by what she has seen and ignoring him. Why shouldn't she? She is shocked out of her mind.

And Manu, why should Shlok feel betrayed? he is the one who has done the betraying till now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-28, 21:05

slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:

Haila, what romantics you girls are.. after all that he has put her through, one evening she is disturbed by what she has seen and ignoring him. Why shouldn't she? She is shocked out of her mind.

And Manu, why should Shlok feel betrayed? he is the one who has done the betraying till now.
Shanthi...  Ofcourse she can do that... I dont abject.
I doesnt like the way she behaved even when shlok left in disgust

Last edited by Shailu on 2014-04-28, 22:17; edited 1 time in total

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-28, 21:07

Shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:

Shanthi...  Ofcourse she can do that... I dont object.

To me, Shlok's apology was not enough.. he has to do a lot more to win her back.. of course its not going to happen, but I think he has no right to leave in disgust. How dare he feel any disgust after the pain he has put her through.. if he can't stand one small rejection, he should imagine how she felt for all these months.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 21:41

Shailu nd manu..am glad u liked my wu yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 21:45

cutie pai :-) wrote:Shailu nd manu..am glad u liked my wu yaar
It was superrr se uparrr
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 21:48

Shilpa style ha

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

rubish

Post by **tyhp** on 2014-04-28, 21:56

Ye kya itni tareeff kar rahecho tum sab log...ek written update hi toh ki hai or aap log toh aise kar rahe ho jaise saamne bhagwan lekar aayi hai cutie pai ki wu mein...
Aap log kya sure ho kya ki yeh wu isne khud ne hi ki hai...copy toh nahi...
Cutie pai sach bata

**tyhp**

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 22:30

cutie pai :-) wrote:Shilpa style ha
Yeah Jenny I liked her style yaar .. Of talking and dressing too
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 22:32

Yes manu...agree

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 22:33

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Cutie pie !!  Thisnis your first written update for EBP and you did very good job yaar
I am super happy yaar
 hpee long hug 
First time itself... this perfect in mentioning every detail.. hpee
She did good job yaar
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-28, 22:34

cutie pai :-) wrote:Yes manu...agree

Today Aastha was feeling so bad for Anjali .. She did her play acting of her character very well
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-28, 22:35

slmu wrote:
Shailu wrote:
slmu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Shanthi...  Ofcourse she can do that... I dont object.

To me, Shlok's apology was not enough.. he has to do a lot more to win her back.. of course its not going to happen, but I think he has no right to leave in disgust. How dare he feel any disgust after the pain he has put her through.. if he can't stand one small rejection, he should imagine how she felt for all these months.
Even I expected a redemption track... but I think the CV's are not interested at all Bang . So gave up finally... as they showed a tiny apology with teary eyes... which is not at all enough,considering the pain he gave her.

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-28, 22:36

ok guys...abi ek wu or karni hai...so save your words

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down