Latest topics

Hats off surbhi jyothy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hats off surbhi jyothy

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-05, 15:12

For the time ever since I have started watching QH I liked the acting of surbhi as Zoe in the last day epi. The emotional scène between her and Mr khan was splendidly done. SO surbhi hats off. IM becoming a fan of yours. During initial days i always used to crib on her acting . Even now i do the same when she does romance. But her emotional scenes are now above the mark :D%%:

What do you all feel?

I really really loved when she tried to hide her tears from asad and said why should she stay here. long hug

Last edited by clarissasham on 2013-04-05, 16:01; edited 1 time in total

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Hats off surbhi jyothy

Post by tweety on 2013-04-05, 15:19

clarissasham wrote:For the time ever since I have started watching QH I liked the acting of surbhi as Zoe in the last day epi. The emotional scène between her and Mr khan was splendidly done. SO surbhi hats off. IM becoming a fan of yours. During initial days i always used to crib on her acting . Even now i do the same when she does romance. But her emotional scenes are now above the mark

What do you all feel?

I really really loved when she tried to hide her tears from asad and said why should she stay here.
completly agree, there are times when i couldnt digest her acting on the screen!! but sterday and day before sterday..her acting made my eyes wet. The way she spoke to Ayan asking him to take care of humera, the way she controlled her emotions and sterday it was way too good..except for the reaction she gave while saying "AAp mujae rokna kyun chahthe hein Mr.Khan(Asad imagination)". She is doing really well in emaitonal scenes now!! her eyes talk now.

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-04-05, 15:36

Shammi,

I had already mentioned i my post that she has improved a lot. I do agree with you. She did act well in the last few episodes.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-05, 15:48

Yup Surbhi is getting into the groove of things.......

Her emotional nuances are really a treat nowadays...

Way to go Surbhi !!!! Thumbsup

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-05, 16:02

tweety wrote:
clarissasham wrote:For the time ever since I have started watching QH I liked the acting of surbhi as Zoe in the last day epi. The emotional scène between her and Mr khan was splendidly done. SO surbhi hats off. IM becoming a fan of yours. During initial days i always used to crib on her acting . Even now i do the same when she does romance. But her emotional scenes are now above the mark

What do you all feel?

I really really loved when she tried to hide her tears from asad and said why should she stay here.
Tweets I completely agree with what all you said yeah in that dialogue there were some issues but still I loved her acting and she is improving a lot
completly agree, there are times when i couldnt digest her acting on the screen!! but sterday and day before sterday..her acting made my eyes wet. The way she spoke to Ayan asking him to take care of humera, the way she controlled her emotions and sterday it was way too good..except for the reaction she gave while saying "AAp mujae rokna kyun chahthe hein Mr.Khan(Asad imagination)". She is doing really well in emaitonal scenes now!! her eyes talk now.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-05, 18:12

clarissasham wrote:For the time ever since I have started watching QH I liked the acting of surbhi as Zoe in the last day epi. The emotional scène between her and Mr khan was splendidly done. SO surbhi hats off. IM becoming a fan of yours. During initial days i always used to crib on her acting . Even now i do the same when she does romance. But her emotional scenes are now above the mark :D%%:

What do you all feel?

I really really loved when she tried to hide her tears from asad and said why should she stay here. long hug
You are so right!!!
But I just dont understand when people say they did not like her acting...what???? I dont know...i loved her in every scene till today.....and everytime i feel how fine an actresss she is ....she proves herself finer.....
yeah...you pointed out exactly the highlight of yesterday's episode.......fantabulous, it was!!!! and even the scenes at the grave..the way she broke down....Allah Miya.....I sooo much like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-06, 10:05

jayalakshmi wrote:
clarissasham wrote:For the time ever since I have started watching QH I liked the acting of surbhi as Zoe in the last day epi. The emotional scène between her and Mr khan was splendidly done. SO surbhi hats off. IM becoming a fan of yours. During initial days i always used to crib on her acting . Even now i do the same when she does romance. But her emotional scenes are now above the mark :D%%:

What do you all feel?

You are so right!!!
But I just dont understand when people say they did not like her acting...what???? I dont know...i loved her in every scene till today.....and everytime i feel how fine an actresss she is ....she proves herself finer.....
yeah...you pointed out exactly the highlight of yesterday's episode.......fantabulous, it was!!!! and even the scenes at the grave..the way she broke down....Allah Miya.....I sooo much like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes jaya she is fine actress now. but earlier that wasnt my opinion. now i changed it cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-06, 10:12

I just love the character of Zoya... Jyoti plays her perfectly...
Do you think Zoya is in love? She didnt go through the realization process that Asad had gone through (burying alive epi)... she likes him, he likes her... but does she know how deep her feelings are yet? I cant tell... Asad's one is clear.. the dream sequence ( I just cant bear to see you leave) explains where he is... but not sure where Zoya is

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by jayalakshmi on 2013-04-06, 10:16

Shesherkobita wrote:I just love the character of Zoya... Jyoti plays her perfectly...
Do you think Zoya is in love? She didnt go through the realization process that Asad had gone through (burying alive epi)... she likes him, he likes her... but does she know how deep her feelings are yet? I cant tell... Asad's one is clear.. the dream sequence ( I just cant bear to see you leave) explains where he is... but not sure where Zoya is
U are right.......i cannot imagine anyone else playing Zoya.......and the thing is asad is clear that he loves her.....but zoya likes him...may be she is falling in love..she sure is...but she obviously needs lots of time and assurance before she can look upto him as her lifepartner.....that is true for any girl...zoya is no objection...and asad is just taking the baby steps in this regard...there is a long way to go....

jayalakshmi

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-06, 10:22

Shesherkobita wrote:I just love the character of Zoya... Jyoti plays her perfectly...
The same was the problem with khushi in IPK too. Sorry for comparing sabi but for better understanding of my POV I need to do. In IPK too we complained about khushi’s feelings. Though we knew how much she loved him yeah we can assume na. in many instances we came to know and realized how much arnav loved her but not the feelings of khushi. Like anrv runs after the ambulance thinking that its khuhsi inside and here asad when zoya is buried . But in IPK too khush never had chance to express sr make us understand how much she loved him and in this zoe too. Is this the problem with creative esp for lions like they are giving extra attention to male characters and their feelings. I doubt so. cheers

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-06, 10:23

jayalakshmi wrote:
U are right.......i cannot imagine anyone else playing Zoya.......and the thing is asad is clear that he loves her.....but zoya likes him...may be she is falling in love..she sure is...but she obviously needs lots of time and assurance before she can look upto him as her lifepartner.....that is true for any girl...zoya is no objection...and asad is just taking the baby steps in this regard...there is a long way to go....
That’s also true jaya but in general; I was speaking about four lions stand of giving more impetus to male charters cause gul is of more fond of them

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-06, 10:41

clarissasham wrote:
The same was the problem with khushi in IPK too. Sorry for comparing sabi but for better understanding of my POV I need to do. In IPK too we complained about khushi’s feelings. Though we knew how much she loved him yeah we can assume na. in many instances we came to know and realized how much arnav loved her but not the feelings of khushi. Like anrv runs after the ambulance thinking that its khuhsi inside and here asad when zoya is buried . But in IPK too khush never had chance to express sr make us understand how much she loved him and in this zoe too. Is this the problem with creative esp for lions like they are giving extra attention to male characters and their feelings. I doubt so. cheers

I agree with you Shami... there is no problem with comparing with IPK.. it is after all the GOLD STANDARD..
yes, they do show more from the MAN's process of falling in love... My guess is .. they make a PREMISE of how the MAN doesnt believe in love (ASR, ASAD) and so shows how their walls get broken... how the mighty fall. But not showing how the girl falls leaves a gap ... people guessed till Dewali (through Dhak Dhak) Khushi fell for a prince or knight in shinning armor. After dewali she realized she was in love with a BEAST (beauty and the beast)... but it was still left for viewers to analyse...
In 4 Lion shows it feels like the girl (Khushi, Zoya) do not have a choice... but the men are indecisive but still has an option to chose... just my POV

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-06, 11:34

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:

I agree with you Shami... there is no problem with comparing with IPK.. it is after all the GOLD STANDARD..
yes, they do show more from the MAN's process of falling in love... My guess is .. they make a PREMISE of how the MAN doesnt believe in love (ASR, ASAD) and so shows how their walls get broken... how the mighty fall. But not showing how the girl falls leaves a gap ... people guessed till Dewali (through Dhak Dhak) Khushi fell for a prince or knight in shinning armor. After dewali she realized she was in love with a BEAST (beauty and the beast)... but it was still left for viewers to analyse...
In 4 Lion shows it feels like the girl (Khushi, Zoya) do not have a choice... but the men are indecisive but still has an option to chose... just my POV
Not yours only I do have patent in this pov. Ha ha muaaah :(<3):

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:46

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum