Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 april 2014 written update

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 28 april 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-29, 12:45

slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:
slmu wrote:Thanks Jenny.

Fundamental mistake by Ishita.. leaving her phone. Easy for Parmeet.
but Mrs Bhalla knows that na..

yes she does.. but at this point Mrs.B and Simmi are not going to think of anything favorable to Ishu

it will b used later as a point of rememberance...thou y u leave your phone on charge at home is beyond me

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:48

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

yes she does.. but at this point Mrs.B and Simmi are not going to think of anything favorable to Ishu

it will b used later as a point of rememberance...thou y u leave your phone on charge at home is beyond me

yes after the parda faash they will remember.. couldn't believe she left her phone at home.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-29, 12:49

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Ishita was a bit disturbed that morning. Could be why she forgot the phone. Anyway, the timing of the messages should be enough to prove her innocence, right?

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:54

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
Maria J wrote:

Ishita was a bit disturbed that morning. Could be why she forgot the phone. Anyway, the timing of the messages should be enough to prove her innocence, right?

unless he changes the dates and sends one .. still it should be easy to figure out i guess

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-04-29, 12:55

slmu wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:shanthi...
So i hope ishu improves her this mistake by using her mind telling them that...the time these msgs were sent to parmeet that time i was not at home nd my mobile was at home nd mummiji knows that

I hope so too..
She will if she herself checks it.. I think in the state she is she will not be able to think so clearly..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-29, 13:26

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

unless he changes the dates and sends one .. still it should be easy to figure out i guess

that is something I have said cause u cant mess wit the date a message was sent...that shows as is...so either in the blow up the date will b forgotten and thought about later or I am going to learn something new about mobile phones...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 13:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

that is something I have said cause u cant mess wit the date a message was sent...that shows as is...so either in the blow up the date will b forgotten and thought about later or I am going to learn something new about mobile phones...

oh so even if you change the date on the phone, you can't actually change the date a message is sent? nice

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 14:19

I dont understand why they dont have passcodes..nowdays noone uses phones without password access..

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 14:20

zuzana wrote:I dont understand why they dont have passcodes..nowdays noone uses phones without password access..

to make it easy for the baddie to misuse their phone?  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 14:39

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:I dont understand why they dont have passcodes..nowdays noone uses phones without password access..

yup otherwise there is no logic

I loved ishra conversation...he guessed she was not right becos she didnt argue and fight  hppy 

so cute  hpee 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 14:42

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

I loved ishra conversation...he guessed she was not right becos she didnt argue and fight  hppy 

so cute  hpee 

hpee  it was cute.. but i guess that he was chatting to her because of Shagun.. i thought he sensed something but the way he was chatting it was obvious he wanted to irritate Shagun

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 15:07

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

so cute  hpee 

hpee  it was cute.. but i guess that he was chatting to her because of Shagun.. i thought he sensed something but the way he was chatting it was obvious he wanted to irritate Shagun

to certain extent it was becos of shagun he made that extra talking but somewhere down I did feel there was some amt of genuinity in his enquirires...not just for shagun

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 15:10

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:

so cute  hpee 

to certain extent it was becos of shagun he made that extra talking but somewhere down I did feel there was some amt of genuinity in his enquirires...not just for shagun

when he started the conversation the day before i thought so

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 15:17

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes rikhia this is about sexual harassment by family members
Very important yaar
 hpee 
I know. And Ishita's steady refusal to remain silent is sending out a very positive message :)
Ishita is a fighter .. Nice serial yaar
 Thumbsup 
Yeah. She is one of the more positive female protagonists on Indian telly!! Also must say, Vandu was super in today's episode. I like her almost as much as I like Bala. I think I might have a bit of a crush on that couple although the show is about Ishita/Raman.  hpee

me too loved vandu...her bodylanguage and dress it was so well defining ..loved her

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:06

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum