Latest topics

Ishita in jail - Pic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:11



*Divyanka Tripati

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-29, 12:20

thanks shanthi...so they both go to make a complaint and without investigating they arrest her...at least she may b safer here...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by hooked on 2014-04-29, 12:28

Wow! Thanks for sharing!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2930
Join date : 2014-03-01
Age : 29
Location : Kolkata

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:30

Welcome girls.

Sarra, I think Sarika says that Ishu is harassing her and asking her to make false allegations.. that's why they arrest her.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-29, 12:35

thanks shanthi...some investigating banta hai...poor ishita doesn't know she is in a serial...otherwise she would know0that never trust someone like sarika at this stage...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:36

sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...some investigating banta hai...poor ishita doesn't know she is in a serial...otherwise she would know0that never trust someone like sarika at this stage...

 ROFL  ROFL  she knows now I guess

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-29, 12:42

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...some investigating banta hai...poor ishita doesn't know she is in a serial...otherwise she would know0that never trust someone like sarika at this stage...

 ROFL  ROFL  she knows now I guess

at least she will get a good nights sleep tonight...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by slmu on 2014-04-29, 12:44

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:thanks shanthi...some investigating banta hai...poor ishita doesn't know she is in a serial...otherwise she would know0that never trust someone like sarika at this stage...

 ROFL  ROFL  she knows now I guess

at least she will get a good nights sleep tonight...

 hppy  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 15:09

all kekta heroines once atleats have to must to go to jail  nty 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by anjani-pagli on 2014-04-29, 18:54

Good zu she went now....jaldi she wl be out....warna if heroine goes to jail late in serial, then she wl be out only after leap :D

anjani-pagli
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 403
Join date : 2013-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-29, 21:17

anjani-pagli wrote:Good zu she went now....jaldi she wl be out....warna if heroine goes to jail late in serial, then she wl be out only after leap :D

thts true  hppy 

zuzana
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 9481
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by candy on 2014-04-30, 09:45

Correctly said zu.. So, it will be Raman to find truth..

@sarra.. You may be right. Tats y she is there.

This is the Saree she wore yesterday, so today this will happen i guess

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9811
Join date : 2014-01-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita in jail - Pic

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:52


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum