Latest topics

~*FF-NOT just a passionate affair ~* Part 10 updated 11th June

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ~*FF-NOT just a passionate affair ~* Part 10 updated 11th June

Post by lashy on 2014-05-05, 22:26

harrybird wrote:
lashy wrote:
harrybird wrote:Comments later, Feelings first hpee .....

OMG!!! 

Lashy,I cant believe that this is just your second attempt!

I must say that you are one hell of a writer!!!

long hug 

Your chapter-I was good, But chapter-II ....DAMN GOOD!!! wanna read all 12 chapters today itself...trying hard to resist! 
 hug1 
chapter-3 as quickly as possible plz !

Harry
Anjali, there are totally 53 chapters in this FF... and so far in IF I've written 33 parts.. writing 34...have just started pasting them a part at a time here..
its a journey of a conservative middle class young lady...going against the norm of her 'character' going against a lot of what she originally believed in/was - after she found true love...

:<<:

Thanks so much for your compliments dear... and I'm touched...
I've put up part 3 today....will put up part 4 in the next couple of days  hpee

Honey,

I found it exciting, stylish & refreshing.....sorry....couldt resist...went ahead & read all 33 parts! simply brilliant!!! 
 long hug 
waiting for 34!!! curious to know the stalker. But hey remember, I will read once again and comment on it....

Lashy, my honest opinion! You are a gifted writer, Dont waste your talent! you have to publish your work! your writing is on par with any of the successful contemporary authors. I am damn serious....think over!

Harry

PS: Lashy, ur take on today's episode...particularly Jallu's sword fight practising scene....
Ayooo... you and jiggy are one of the few readers here....(I think)...lol aur donon ne sab pad liyaa...  hppy 

Thanks so much for the compliments....any particular part or chapter that stood out to you honey? *cute smile on* long hug 

As for the episode - the one scene I liked the best was the Todarmal intro since it matched the puzzle perfectly - finance ghupla in Sultanat and finance minister steps in - perfect timing.. besides, Jalal needs TM since Atgah is leaving soon :( waaaah Tears galore! 

Nothing else really stood out to me today, sadly not even the sword fighting scene... cos Jalal remembering Jo every single where every single scene seemed a bit OTT... and his Tulsi scene even more OTT..  No but I didn't want to put up a post about it and dampen everyone else's spirits!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-06, 00:02

Wow, awesome  Thumbsup I hope it is not just a hobby? This is pure talent.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-06, 20:02

Hey Lashy,

Cheerup!  

hpee 

I am used to reading cover to cover in one sitting (If I like the story)….. Nevertheless, I am going to read all over again & post my comments hereon!

I was pulled by  your story & its characters! When I read part 1, I felt its a modern version of Jalal & Jodha. But somewhere down the lane,  I was  able to relate myself with the story. I got FBs of my UG days….5’o clock in the canteen, five membered gang, ordering the same menu, breaking our heads during exams, freaking out after viva, cheering our college team....everything  u described happened during my college days (same for all the other readers as well)…except for the fact we never had an handsome hunk like jalal in our gang! Its good, otherwise I would have flunked in all the semesters….
 nty  nty  nty 

All your characters are quite engaging unlike the serial where I change the channel immediately as soon as I spot cheapu on screen….your shareef is hilarious!
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Just 2 Kostins…

1.     What is the reason behind naming 40+ yrs old professor as Ram charan? Wink 
2.     Do we have sumone like MA in our story? hppy 

Harry

PS: I loved Jalal's sword fighting scene yesterday....beautifully choreographed!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-05-06, 21:45

lashy wrote:
Maria J wrote:wow nice one.. Pls do continue soon...
Thanks dear... putting up part 2 tonight  hpee
 long hug I just saw 2nd and 3rd parts are up.. will read now  hpee

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-05-06, 23:01

Loved reading it.. Waiting for more..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-07, 17:31

Part 3! Superb! Ayooo...out of all the tables, Meera found only that one... and damn! Jo is in trouble... Jalal seedhaa le gayaa usko AD ke paas...and spewed one-sided story... Beechari Jo... (Beechara word reminds me of something very very amazing update lately Wink ) Meera and Payal are answering her calls...Damn!! Lets see what happens next! Great update... relished it...

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sristi sandhya on 2014-05-07, 18:36

Plz update part 4 as soon as possible . Dying to read

sristi sandhya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-07, 19:51

hey lashy wonderful ff my dear...... long hug  long hug 
don't know how i missed it....... Bang  Bang 
so.......i read it whole...........can't wait 4 d 4th part.........
so u r potraying jj in a modern attire..... Wink  Wink ...tastes diferent....b8 sounds very good... luv  luv 

during reading ur ff.......my eye was constantly potraying a pic with jj, ruqu, maan etc......& it feels really good......
now..i'm thinking we r just watching d serial 4 watching d faces of d characters.........& enjoying them through the ffs..... Clap  Clap 

barely wating 4 d part 4....upload it soon my dear..........keep it up..u r really a talented writer....... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-07, 20:02

Nanayaa623 wrote:Wow, awesome  Thumbsup I hope it is not just a hobby? This is pure talent.
Thanks so so much dear  long hug It is a hobby lol....

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 15:41

Part 4 up dearies...  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 15:43

sanchu wrote:hey lashy wonderful ff my dear...... long hug  long hug 
don't know how i missed it....... Bang  Bang 
Awwwww thanks so much sanchu...  you haven't missed it dearie that's why you read it...

so.......i read it whole...........can't wait 4 d 4th part.........
so u r potraying jj in a modern attire..... Wink  Wink ...tastes diferent....b8 sounds very good... 
Thank you  long hug 

during reading ur ff.......my eye was constantly potraying a pic with jj, ruqu, maan etc......& it feels really good......
now..i'm thinking we r just watching d serial 4 watching d faces of d characters.........& enjoying them through the ffs..... Clap  Clap 
Awwwwwww

barely wating 4 d part 4....upload it soon my dear..........keep it up..u r really a talented writer....... hpee  
hpee
Thanks so much.. see I put it up today... part 4

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 15:46

harrybird wrote:Hey Lashy,

Cheerup!  

hpee 

I am used to reading cover to cover in one sitting (If I like the story)….. Nevertheless, I am going to read all over again & post my comments hereon!
Awww sorry for the late reply dearie  long hug 

I was pulled by  your story & its characters! When I read part 1, I felt its a modern version of Jalal & Jodha. But somewhere down the lane,  I was  able to relate myself with the story. I got FBs of my UG days….5’o clock in the canteen, five membered gang, ordering the same menu, breaking our heads during exams, freaking out after viva, cheering our college team....everything  u described happened during my college days (same for all the other readers as well)…except for the fact we never had an handsome hunk like jalal in our gang! Its good, otherwise I would have flunked in all the semesters….
 nty  nty  nty 
I know... Jalal...  if only we could cook up a magic concoction and materialize him  

All your characters are quite engaging unlike the serial where I change the channel immediately as soon as I spot cheapu on screen….your shareef is hilarious!
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Awwww

Just 2 Kostins…

1.     What is the reason behind naming 40+ yrs old professor as Ram charan? Wink 
Ram Charan? errr...I didn't get it...just a name na... scratch 
I'm trying to keep the drama in it real... so society itself plays MA here..

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 15:46

sristi sandhya wrote:Plz update part 4 as soon as possible . Dying to read
Thanks so so so much..its up!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 15:48

PrincessNancy wrote:Part 3! Superb! Ayooo...out of all the tables, Meera found only that one... and damn! Jo is in trouble... Jalal seedhaa le gayaa usko AD ke paas...and spewed one-sided story... Beechari Jo... (Beechara word reminds me of something very very amazing update lately Wink ) Meera and Payal are answering her calls...Damn!! Lets see what happens next! Great update... relished it...
Looool nams.. I'm finding this cutely funny!  hppy 
Maria J wrote:Loved reading it.. Waiting for more..
Thanks long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-08, 17:32

lashy wrote:

Cheerup!  

hpee 

nty  nty  nty 
I know... Jalal...  if only we could cook up a magic concoction and materialize him  

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Awwww

Just 2 Kostins…

Seriously Lashy! you dont know Ram charan???

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-08, 17:40

OUCH ouch !! i am late !..Lashy !!..Shocked Shocked Shocked 
! Shraddha has reached part four !! And I have yet to read part three ..Evil or Very Mad No 
Will have to spend tonight in this thread .. Am excited already ....
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-08, 18:07

lashy.jahapana tussi gr8 ho...... hppy  hppy just awesome yaar.......i'm getting d modern version of old jj..........i just love it.....the old jalal, the old jo.........can't hold my excitement 4 d next part........ Clap  Clap  Clap

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 18:51

harrybird wrote:
lashy wrote:

Cheerup!  

hpee 

nty  nty  nty 

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
Awwww

Just 2 Kostins…

Seriously Lashy! you dont know Ram charan???
Errrrr no yaar...  Shocked  unless you mean Ram Charan Teja the actor???

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 19:00

--sumana13-- wrote:OUCH ouch !! i am late !..Lashy !!..Shocked Shocked Shocked 
! Shraddha has reached part four !! And I have yet to read part  three ..Evil or Very Mad No 
Will have to spend tonight in this thread ..   Am excited already ....
 Party1 Dance 
Me katti with you Evil or Very Mad 

long hug  Kidding re... take your own time.... hee hee  loool

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 19:05

sanchu wrote:lashy.jahapana tussi gr8 ho...... hppy  hppy just awesome yaar.......i'm getting d modern version of old jj..........i just love it.....the old jalal, the old jo.........can't hold my excitement 4 d next part........ Clap  Clap  Clap
That is exactly what its meant to be Sanchu.. I have taken their original characters (as they'd been when the show started - two magical personalities by themselves) and then written the incidents and situations of normal day-to-day modern scenarios... so there wouldn't be (I hope) character inconsistencies like in the show....
e.g. if Jalal is self-respecting/egoistic he will always be one... she is self-respecting/egoistic and she will always be one... a bit of changes will take place when love happens of course but not roadside dead-man and all  hppy 

Not that there is no drama, I've added a bit of drama to try and make it interesting...
In a way, this story will also see through three social stigmas prevalent in Indian society today and how the couple tackle it..   long hug hope I didn't bore you  hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-08, 19:08

@ lashy..........u have n8 bored us.it is really very interesting......& yes.u r n8 killing d charms of our jj just like our cvs. Bang  Bang  Bang ...........b8 lashy.......it would be more interesting.if u add a character of MA.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-08, 19:13

Hmmmm in a way, let's say maybe there is an MA of this story! I'll tell you later though  Kiss

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sristi sandhya on 2014-05-09, 16:00

Very nice getting so much interest . One
request can u put daily one one part ? Can't resist to read

sristi sandhya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 19:03

Finally I read your parts 2,3&4 of your FF Jashy ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-05-11, 20:15

lashy when will u update its next part...cant resist myself now

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down