Latest topics

SBS IPK EBP Segt 29Apr2014 "Anjali ne li bahuon ki cooking class

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS IPK EBP Segt 29Apr2014 "Anjali ne li bahuon ki cooking class

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 15:08

Written Update ...

A light hearted segt .. After all the gory /scary violent scenes last few episodes ..

SBS takes us to the sets of IPK EBP  where the shooting of preparing the morning break fast by two bahus of the house.... Sojal and. Aastha was being shot ..

Aastha and Sojal have almost finished preparing the breakfast when Saasumaa Anjali comes into the kitchen to check .. To her horror none of the dishes were up to the liking of the head of the house .. NA .. Her SAHIB ?? 
 nty  nty  nty  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
OMGEE what have you done Sojal and. Aastha ??  How did you do this ?? Going against the rules of the house even after living here for so long ??  
 hppy  hppy
Anjali checks  to find out that aastha has prepared Poha but with out AALOO. (potatoes) ......and. Sojal has cooked puri sabzi that too had no aaloo in it ...... Now sahib desires some aloo ke pakode ..
 nty  nty 
Anjali comes and throws a fit in the kitchen ..... sending the bahus scurrying into frienzied activity .. Finally. Saasuma anjali does the job herself ..
 Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 
She cuts up some aloos .. Deep fries them and adds to the poha ..

She then quickly boils some potatoes in pressure cooker .. Mashes them up . Adds to the sabzi and makes some pakore for. Her sahib...
 Sleep  Sleep  Sleep 
VO asks is there no alloo in the kitchen .. Is it because aloo is now Rs 24/- per  kilo ? 
 scratch  scratch 
Aastha says that this whole family revolves around aloo ....

Anjali ,Sojal and Aastha laugh and joke offscreen ..on how everything in the house was made of aloo 
Even their sweet dish was of aloo .. Aloo ka halwa 
Laugh together ..
 confused  confused  confused 
  Video update ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pictures ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-01, 16:52; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS IPK EBP Segt 29Apr2014 "Anjali ne li bahuon ki cooking class

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-29, 15:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 16:29

Thanks for sharing the video Sathya 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 18:37

While watching the episode it appeared to me that aastha and Sojal connived to avoid adding Aloo to the breakfast .
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 18:43

--sumana13-- wrote:While watching the episode it appeared to me that aastha and Sojal connived to avoid adding Aloo to the breakfast .
 hppy  hppy
 hppy  hppy What's so imp abt aloo I dont understand.... Even I like it but that doesn't mean that every dish to be prepared by it

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 18:46

Tfs manu n tanthya

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 18:50

Shailu wrote:Tfs manu n tanthya
Shailuuuu !!  I missed  you all day long My dear ...
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 18:56

Me too Manu... long hug

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 19:14

Shailu wrote:Me too Manu... long hug

I wish we could chat here in Dhwani all day long . With out having to bother about academics/exams /marks /reports  yaar ... I wonder if we ever get free in life ?  

Waisey .. I liked how Astha confronted Anjali about wanting to know the reason why men's shows were placed on top shelf and women 's chappals on lower one .. ANJALI was tongue tied 
 hppy  hppy  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 22:30

--sumana13-- wrote:

I wish we could chat here in Dhwani all day long . With out having to bother about academics/exams /marks /reports  yaar ... I wonder if we ever get free in life ?  

Waisey .. I liked how Astha confronted Anjali about wanting to know the reason why men's shows were placed on top shelf and women 's chappals on lower one .. ANJALI was tongue tied 
 hppy  hppy  Thumbsup
What a Splendid thought Manu... Hope it comes true one day... hpee 

Me too liked them... but how stupid principles.. Bang

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 22:36

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy  hppy  Thumbsup

ab hogaa parda faasj of NA
 Dance  Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 22:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy  hppy  Thumbsup

Dance  Dance 
Takes more time I think...

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 22:42

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy  hppy  Thumbsup

Dance  Dance 
Takes more time I think...
do you mean he will do saazish to prevent Aastha form having her way ??
 confused confused 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 22:48

Manu... He is capable of doing anything.The moment he knew that aastha is aware of him,He can go to any extremes...He may even use shlok.. n  enrage him..  Which may cause a rift between them:shock:  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 22:52

Shailu wrote:Manu... He is capable of doing anything.The moment he knew that aastha is aware of him,He can go to any extremes...He may even use shlok.. n  enrage him..  Which may cause a rift between them:shock:  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Aastha might try to empower ?encourage?? anjali to protest against NA  instead of aastha  going against NA herself ??
 scratch  scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 23:00

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:Manu... He is capable of doing anything.The moment he knew that aastha is aware of him,He can go to any extremes...He may even use shlok.. n  enrage him..  Which may cause a rift between them:shock:  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Aastha might try to empower ?encourage?? anjali to protest against NA  instead of aastha  going against NA herself ??
Empowering anjali... Shocked  Shocked  I guess it will take some ages.But it will be the right track. I liked aastha's line today... "Being a women is not sin.. but being a slave is sin".Don't know when she will realise it

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 23:04

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Empowering anjali... Shocked  Shocked  I guess it will take some ages.But it will be the right track. I liked aastha's line today... "Being a women is not sin.. but being a slave is sin".Don't know when she will realise it

Yes she was trying to make Anjali realise what she was doing was incorrect by herself .... instead of ordering NA to stop ..
Good way to handle things
 Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 23:08

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Yes she was trying to make Anjali realise what she was doing was incorrect by herself .... instead of ordering NA to stop ..
 Thumbsup 
Me too happy... that she is using her brain atlast n handling well unlike in shlok's case Wink  Wink

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 23:18

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thumbsup 
Me too happy... that she is using her brain atlast n handling well unlike in shlok's case Wink  Wink
After long long ages her hibernating brain has woken up into action and she is showing definite signs of improvement
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-29, 23:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:

Thumbsup 
After long long ages  her hibernating brain has woken up into action and she is showing definite signs of improvement
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 
Good for her n viewers like us.. hpee

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 00:29

Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Shailu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Thumbsup 
After long long ages  her hibernating brain has woken up into action and she is showing definite signs of improvement
 Thumbsup Thumbsup 
Good for her n viewers like us.. hpee
I want to show the viewers how to deal with such abuse .. forgiving them is not the solution yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-30, 14:56

Manu.... That's what needed. As these soaps r mostly watched by women...how good it will be to show women fighting back against such domestic violence themselves... Thereby showing a way to the real women who  suffers such harassments...

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 18:35

Shailu wrote:Manu.... That's what needed. As these soaps r mostly watched by women...how good it will be to show women fighting back against such domestic violence themselves... Thereby showing a way to the real women who  suffers such harassments...

Yeah Candy .....women power zindabaad ... !!
 Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum