U Better Run For Cover

Tujhse Log Kahnge
Na Kar Pyaar Mujhe
Mein To Lakh Bura Hoon
Need Chura Loon Hosh Uda Doon

Bachna Ae Haseena
Lo Mein Aa Gayi

AMER

There is a knock on the door , Jodha  orders the person in... The door opens , in steps Shenaz, who begins to laugh  like a dimwit * Yeah, we know that already* .. Jodha is surprised  to see Shenaz giggling  and on probing discovers that Shenaz is laughing at Jodha ! *Aila !!  Shehenshah  tikk nahi paaye Jodha ke saamne and ab Shenaz toh gayi kaam se*  HEADPRIZZZEE !!! Jodha is not angry nor does she lecture on uchit and anuchit behavior  instead asks Shenaz  the reason for her laughter..Shenaz admits that she is Jodha's  BFF and as such it is her responsibility to point out the bitter  truth.. Shenazz reminds Jodha that she has lost her true love , Asks whether Jodha's love was so superficial and so shallow that few days absence dried it ..Jodha denies the accusation.. Says contrary to her summation, her love has actually deepened .. but she is unable to face the man in Jalal..Shenaz being the innocent virgin needs a bit of clarification..Jodha ever the giver shares the gyan that  She and Jalal used to quarrel before too but whenever such encounters happened, Jalal would scrupulously search for truth and side with truth but this time around, he did not even try n straight away accused her .. Shenaz  retorts tht there are thorns in roses but jut cuz of that one cannot hate rose.. Shenaz hands over a cloth piece  scented   with Jalal's perfume  .. Shenaz tells Jodha to keep it with her n remember  Jalal ( who supposedly has left it behind memento) .

AGRA

Atgah Khan   is in a conundrum as he thinks  Maham's actions ..  Jiji Anga comes up to Atgah , seeing him anxious .. like a good wife , enquires the reason for Atgah Khan's agitation..Atgah Khan shares everything  with  Jiji Anga..who realizes that Maham Anga  might have played the gme to get rid of Jodha and bring about a distance between Jalal and Jodha n that she has succeeded in doing so.Jiiji Anga exhorts Atgah to reveal everything to Jalal.

Accordingly the portly Poirot hastens to Jalal and  confides all his accumulated information to Jalal..Jalal being Jalal reacts in true Jalal fashion by drawing  out his sword and threatening to decapitate Atgah.

Atgah  bows his head in servitude , politely replies  that Jalal can chop his head off  like bali ka bakra  after 
getting to the bottom of the matter .. Jalal gets a grip on himself , orders a servant to fetch Maham to his presence .

After a pause, Maham walks in  softly enquiring the reason for the late summoning .. Jalal  opens up gently, hiding the brewing storm within, tightly reining in the bubbling Lava .. He reminds Maham about Sujamal's entry .. Maham  has her first uneasy twinge  as she tries to bluff her way out .. Jalal does not lose his temper, still in possession of his faculties.. He silkily  asks Maham to turn around and take a look at the real Dilawar Khan who had been summoned .. Maham  looks dutifully , says that she has not seen him previously..Jalal reminds her about the enquiry she had conducted and how Dilawar had approached her..Maham takes another look , admits that he did seem familiar but she had dismissed him as she did not feel that he was right for the job.. Jalal grits through his teeth that Maybe Maham is right ..  Jalal steps closer to Maham n reminds her about the  courier who had brought the news that Sujamal was in another area.. Jalal calls him up too and it is coughing out day .. The courier too admits that Maham was complicit  in the spy game and that he did as he did under the express orders of Maham.

Jalal's  unshakeble trust and belief   stands shattered.. he cannot believe his ears..Jalal demands to know why Maham committed such a treachery?? why did she hurt him so much?  Jalal queries whether her hatred for Jodha was such that she could indulge in such petty acts, cast a slur on  the integrity of Jodha, taint a pure  sibling bond.. Jalal reminds Maham that he has given her power, position,status and Maham returns the favour this way !!

Maham in the quietest tone retorts that JALAL HAS NOT GIVEN HER ANYTHING on the contrary it is SHE who has given him EVERYTHING !!..  Shocking Jalal to the core as he listens to the real Maham for the first time.. Having unlocked the tightly held dam, Maham is uncontrollable .. Maham  bitterly and arrogantly points out that whatever Jalal is today is because of Her and Bairam, whatever power he has accumulated has been due to her and Bairam.. He has learnt  his lessons from the duo and he owes them for what he is today.. 

Maham  bitterly retorts that Jalal has not  offered her any  discount coupons , He has handed the post of Wazir E Aliya cuz she had the attributes needed for that position.. He has not done any favours.. In fact she is capable but since she was born in slave caste and He is Royalty, she had to be content with  Wazir position..

Maham reminds Jala that she has saved him many a times  and she loves him as  her son and will love him as her son ALWAYS but she will not tolerate a interloper cutting her power, influence and  position.. Yes, She admits..She loathed Jodha and   started this plotting, Maham daringly confesses that not just this, she has done many things which were calculated to bring Jodha down in the eyes of  Jalal .. She cannot tolearate a rajvanshi gaining so much power and influence over Jalal and distancing Jalal and Maham.

Maham professes her rage towards Jodha for coming in between her and Jalal..  Maham demands to know why Sons grow distant from mothers after  wives come?  Maham reiterates that she is of old school and cannot see Jalal with a heart , nodding yes to everything Jodha said .. Maham  replies that she will willingly die for shehenshah but will not allow all that she has earned come undone thanks to a Rajvanshi who had come recently ..

Jalal who had been listening quietly , hearing the hate spewing forth.. steps forward informs Maham that he will not strip her of her position, her status but from this moment on, She, Maham has lost her son forever ..

PRECAP

Jalal breaks down , sharing the truth of Maham with Ruqaiyya  .. How she tried to bring a wedge between himself and Jodha while in Amer, Jodha is talking to Shaguni bai, confessing that  her heart feels betrayed  by her decision (of not accompanying Jalal).

WHAT AN EXPLOSIVE EPISODE !!! KUDOS MAHAM

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-29, 21:19; edited 5 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 29th

Post by krutika on 2014-04-29, 19:49

u r hilarious

krutika
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 19:51

OMGEE Sathyaaaa !! You are making me ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Jalal's feelings ....
Aag babulaa huvaa shehenshaa
Jab huva maham ka khulasaa

Kaisi hai yeh meri maa
Jinsey kiya mainey pyaar beintehaa

Jalal ne tod diya ussey rishtaa
Chauk gayi mahamangaa  

This one is for you Sathya !  hpee

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 20:19; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-29, 19:58

the captive baby's song...

yeh agra.... yeh agra peetal di...
yeh agra peetal di...
baby doll main maham di...
o baby doll main maham di...
ROFL
woooo.... go for it tants... lagao WU pe jadoo...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-29, 20:12

Sathya .. ROFL what a pic of MA !!!
and ye song ROFL

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-29, 20:13

Jiggy maata... ROFL you got it ..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-29, 20:14

lol tants!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-29, 20:15

1st part up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-29, 20:32

2nd part up..coming next.. THE CONFRONTATION..MAHAM NAKED !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 20:36

Beautiful episode today, hai na? Really touched me... 
thanks tatu (if I may call you that!)  Embarassed  Embarassed

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2014-04-29, 20:40

So good to read you Tants. Been a long time.

LOL. Will Maham really get caught this time ???

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-04-29, 20:41

Mein to samjah the golden jubilee jise

Tune matinee dika karke chumma legaya

Challa mera ashiq walla walla .

Bwahaha dedicated to maham

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-29, 20:42

GOSH !!!
today's episode guys... must watch...!!!
maham rants and raves ... accepts she did each and evry saajish to separate joja...
poor jalal...
don't miss... ashwini is in super form....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-29, 20:44

Yeah.. The episode is a Explosive.. !!
Wat a performance !! Ashwini gave a extra ordinary performance!!

Jalal with tear filled eyes .,..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 20:53

Ashwini amazing as usual... and I loved the calm 'resignation' the silent 'defeat' in Jalal's eyes
The expressions that said, 'There goes one more person who I considered closest to me....how many more?' 

Amazing job Ashwini and Rajat!

They should stop showing Jodha so stuck on her pride still...it's making it very imbalanced... on one side Jalal is falling deeper and deeper in despair with personal tragedies... and there Jodha is standing where she's at - refusing to see the part she played in it despite Maasa's and now Shehnaaz' words... now she's turning to Shaguni too  No 
People can only tell her what she doesn't know...people can only advice if she's open to advice... but, if she knows the truth and doesn't want to accept it - it's only up to HER to make amends! 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-29, 20:59

updating

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-29, 21:20

updated at last

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-29, 21:30

thanks for the WU tants... long hug
what an awesome ep !!
i'm speechless... superb
damn i'll miss ashwini when MA is finallu ousted from the show...
on a lighter note... is it just me or does jalal's investigations skills sharpen whenever jodha is involved... ROFL ... just my obs...
precap... wish jo reaches agra soon... ruks is no better than MA and i wonder how jalal will stand it if he gets to know how she helped MA too...
hmm... do you think jalal will remember ben's words about ruks and MA... ??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 21:42

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants...   long hug
what an awesome ep !!
i'm speechless... superb
damn i'll miss ashwini when MA is finallu ousted from the show...
on a lighter note... is it just me or does jalal's investigations skills sharpen whenever jodha is involved... ROFL... just my obs...
precap... wish jo reaches agra soon... ruks is no better than MA and i wonder how jalal will stand it if he gets to know how she helped MA too...
hmm... do you think jalal will remember ben's words about ruks and MA... ??
Jiggy you're not entirely wrong... but it could also be because Jodha is singularly the most 'saazished-about' person in all of Agra...he did investigate the MC kaand all by himself though MA outwit him at the last minute (poor chap - apart from the recent MA escapades, Atgah has been an utter failure in investigating ANYTHING hppy )

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-29, 21:52

ROFL lashy, saajished word is now officially in my dictionary...
poor jo and jalal... no SR as long as these saajish-ers run amock in agra... Bang
and as for atgah's inbhestigatory skills... so what if he couldn't solve anything before this MA kaand... he exposed this MA kaand... which exposed the previous MA kaand's... ergo he investigated and exposed all MA kaands... humara portly poirot...kya expose maara hai... ROFL
one ques: shouldn't jallu connect dhakka paigam MU as another MA saajish...??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-04-29, 22:12

Today the mask is finally off!!! I waited so long for this moment but seeing the pain it have Jalal breaks my heart. I wished the prophetes would say something fearful to Jodha so she will leave for Agra.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vupi on 2014-04-29, 22:50

i dont find a reason y he has t xpln this to ruks !!

vupi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:19

vupi wrote:i dont find a reason y he has t xpln this to ruks !!

The poor chap is facing shatter after shatter...he has to talk to someone na... she is supposed to be his best friend and confidante - someone who's in charge of the harem and someone he knows for 13+ years (unlike SB)...true, later on he'll know Ruq's true colours too... as of now his mom, his MA all have turned him away... who will he go to?  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-29, 23:21

Jiggy wrote:ROFL lashy, saajished word is now officially in my dictionary...
poor jo and jalal... no SR as long as these saajish-ers run amock in agra...  Bang
and as for atgah's inbhestigatory skills... so what if he couldn't solve anything before this MA kaand... he exposed this MA kaand... which exposed the previous MA kaand's... ergo he investigated and exposed all MA kaands... humara portly poirot...kya expose maara hai...  ROFL
one ques: shouldn't jallu connect dhakka paigam MU as another MA saajish...??
The saazished and the saazishers! Well said  hppy 
Awww our portly poirot Atgah...bichaaraa poirot, I so love the chap...this guy is more of a cute cuddly teddy bear who does admin job side mein... (remember how inefficient he was during Ben too....not that our shehenshah was being any efficient at that time loooool)

Nevertheless, I am going to drown in tears the day he dies  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-29, 23:33

Lashy .. Well pointed out the feelings of jalal .. Tat his eyes portrayed..

The expressions that said, "'There goes one more person who I considered closest to me....how many more?' "

Nice.. WinkWink

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum