Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 april 2014 writtten update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 april 2014 writtten update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-29, 22:54

Written update...

The episode starts with...
In clinic...ishu asks from sarika that the person who haressed u in dubai was parmeet...she says yes..it was he...ishu reminds the lie which was told by param to the family...ishu says it means he said lie from the family...
sarika says yes he blackmailed me that he will humilate me infront of everyone and i will not get job anywhere...nd my mother was ill...ishu says nd he taken 15 lakh from us...
Now ishita gets to know everything about param...

At house
Parmeet comes out with a bag...simi nd mrs bhalla asks that why u r leaving for that madrasan...they tries to stop him but parmeet continues to go(fake)...
At last parmeet agrees...and asks them that they will go to picture tonigjt...simi nd mrs bhalla gets happy...
Parmeet plans that now all will go for picture nd i will stay here with ishita...

In clinic
ishita tells to sarika that she needs her help...she will show true face of parmeet to everyone...sarika agrees..

In mumbai
shagun was scolding ashok that last night adi was ill but u were not here nd all...ashok tries to explain her that i didnt got the deal nd i know i drinked much...shagun scolds him
ashok says tomorrow we will leave for goa so your all anger will go awaý from that air...

At home...
Simi nd all family was getting ready for movie...rinky calls for ishu but didnt...
Parmeet calls in clinic asking about sarika...the ward boy says that she has left with ishita...param gets tensed that they might have planed something...i have to do something...

In mumbai...
doctor says to shagun that now adi is ok nd he takes name of raman and ashok comes to know that whole night raman was in this room...shagun says bcoz of adi...ashok gets angry nd leaves...shagun shouts u r over reacting..
In room raman was talking with mihir that he is coming...
angry ashok comes there nd asks from raman that what he was doing last night with my girl friend...
Raman says u only can think so cheap...they both had a rift...
Ashok leaves...
Raman takes his mobile nd says why ishita's mobile is switched off...

In room...
Shagun says to ashok that r u mad why u had done so...ashok says i will tell this to everyone...shagun says people will think bad about me...ashok taunts her that what is her identity nd all...shagun leaves...ashok calls ishu but finds her phone switch off...ashok says no problem i know to whom i have to call...

In car...
Ishu was reminding all the flashbacks of her talk with vandu nd the truth revealed by sarika...
Ishu says what i will do now...family will broke down...should i give one more chance to him...but not alone i will talk with him in front of everyone...

At home...
Rinky leaves..parmeet thinks thats am waiting for u ishita ji come fast...
ishita rings the bell of their house...she thinks that no will listen to me..later she thinks everything will be ok...
She again rings the bell...at last she opens the door from the keys...
She enters the house and finds no one there...she switches the lights on...
She says mummiji rinky but finds no one...she moves in her room nd closes the windows...she says where are others...
and turns nd finds parmeet standing there watching her she is shocked...
Parmeet says no one is at home u r finding whom...ishu asks where are all he says went for movie...
Ishu tries to go out...but param puts his hand at door...ishu says excuse me...he says oh excuse excuse...

Ishu goes out...param says u know what didnt went there for you...ishu is shocked
Screen freezes on her face...

precap:- parmeet tries to move close to ishita...ishu slaps her...parmeet say what r doing am talking so sweetly with u...
he tries to misbehave with her

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 29 april 2014 writtten update

Post by hooked on 2014-04-29, 23:42

Thanks for the update! 
Watching today's episode was quite harrowing! I knew what was to happen but still I felt so scared for Ishita!!  Shocked 
Hopefully things will get better next week!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-29, 23:46

Thanks for the WU Cutie pie ..
The precap was so sick .. This is what numerous females suffer every day . I am so glad they are bringing this issue up so beautifully . But feel so sorry for Ishita what a sick situation to be in yaar

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-29, 23:50

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for the WU Cutie pie ..
The precap was so sick .. This is what numerous females suffer every day . I am so glad they are bringing this issue up so beautifully . But feel so sorry for Ishita what a sick situation to be in yaar
Manu, today's episode was some serious shit! I think I came close to throwing up at certain places. Am new to watching hindi serials so maybe it affected me a bit too strongly.  Embarassed

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-29, 23:51

Guys...precap was...uff
i cant watch that

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-29, 23:57

cutie pai :-) wrote:Guys...precap was...uff
i cant watch that
I knowww!! Will end up watching tomorrow though. Just want that creep to be punished and soon!  Bang 
No dragging it on and on forever! Swift and harsh punishment is the only thing that can take away this disgusting aftertaste!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-30, 00:01

nice update Jenny..
me totally tensed to watch Ishita suffering cos of this leech.. I gave up after second ad break..

Her family is in the opposite house.but she is so stuck she couldnt even get any help..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-04-30, 00:02

Rihika.. If they dint drag, it will be ok. But a melodrama will happen isnt.. At least for a week.. I want Raman to handle this cleverly..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 00:04

thanks candy...
But i have to watch it na

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 00:10

hooked wrote:
Manu, today's episode was some serious shit! I think I came close to throwing up at certain places. Am new to watching hindi serials so maybe it affected me a bit too strongly.  Embarassed
It felt like Ishita might be about to be raped or something
 Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 00:19

Manu...
i think R*pe...kuch jyada ho gaya..i dont think so yaar

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-30, 00:30

candy wrote:Rihika.. If they dint drag, it will be ok. But a melodrama will happen isnt.. At least for a week.. I want Raman to handle this cleverly..
Yes, a lot of melodrama going by the spoilers!! And totally agree with you! If Raman supports Ishita through this, then it will be super hot!! And unless Parmeet is punished and the truth about him is outed before the entire family, I don't see how Ishita can live in the Bhalla household!
Also, Amma and Appa were supposed to take Ruhi to Vandu's house, na? So they aren't at home either!! Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-30, 00:37

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Bang Bang 
That was Parmeet's intention! He was saying that women shouldn't open their mouths in such cases and Ishita needs to be punished for trying to out him! He's a sexist/rapist sicko who needs to be punished!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 01:26

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Bang Bang 
That was Parmeet's intention! He was saying that women shouldn't open their mouths in such cases and Ishita needs to be punished for trying to out him! He's a sexist/rapist sicko who needs to be punished!
True that .. He is a sexist rapist sic man who needs to be put behind bars for life ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 11:23

Thanks Jenny.. even though we know what is happening, it is terrible to watch.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum