Latest topics

take 5:hilarious 5 25th and 28th april

View previous topic View next topic Go down

take 5:hilarious 5 25th and 28th april

Post by rock&roll on 2014-04-30, 02:26

Hi All,This includes takes from 25th and 28th...& since I have been and will be a li'l busy I might be a bit irregular with my takes..I'll post a take every alternate day..Hope that is ok  hpee 

Take 1:Hum honge kaamyaab

Atgah Khan is  instructing his trusted officers to  do their addition one more time and see if they can find that elusive answer...2+2=?. As his officers start off on their tasks one more time,,Ek MaarKhan enters the house...Ek MaarKhan is brother of Tees Maar Khan. ...He has been bestowed with this honorary title because he is an expert on addition of any kind of whole numbers which start with 1 and end with 1 and have a total of upto 2 digits...In other words,he is Agra's answer to Shakuntala Devi 

Take 2:Dhak Dhak karne laga

Ek Maarkhan enters the room...Now Ekmaar is a stunning beauty who can break a billion hearts in one second. Atgah Khan is so enamoured of his  reshmi zulfein , sharbati aankhen ,raseele honth and madhur awaaz that he expreses a desire to meet him in private Hum Ekmaarkhan se tanhai mein baat karna chahte hain"  Atgah,sharm nahin aati..ghar mein itni sundar biwi hai aur baahar yeh gul khila rahe ho. But before Atgah can put forward any indecent proposal Ekmaar breaks his heart by bringing in Boyfriend "Dilawar Khan".Broken Heart

Take 3:VLCC ka asar

Jallu is put on a strong liquid diet by Jodha begum...One glass of water and one glass of sherbet is what he is allowed for lunch..He is however,allowed the privilege of being able to look at all the other tasty savouries  which others  eat for lunch. Jallu thinks it is a good deal since Jodha begum will not even allow him to look at her.

Take 4:Ek se badkar paanch

Bharmal goes into Operation Jallu khallas again.He asks 5 Rajvanshi women to dance in front of Jallu..Knowing that Jallu is allergic to Rajvanshi women,he is hoping that Jallu will get a heart attack and die when he sees 5 Jodha begums in front of him.To top it all,Jallu's heart which always used to pop out when Jo was around,suddenly decides to have its afternoon nap....With no heart popping and no Jodha s trademark  screaming and shouting,Jallu has a tough time locating Jo begum...A closer look would have told him that the worst dancer who continuously kept forgetting her steps was Jo begum,After all with her guroor in saatwein aasmaan,I am sure she didn't turn up for practice..but Jallu locates the moody Jodha using her choodi

Take 5:Two heads are better than one
Salima the wise and Hamida the dumb have a meeting...Hamida wants Salima to refer to her  recently published book "101 tips for ultimate dummies"Shocked   and tell her how to deal with suspected dangerous national traitors.Salima gives her the steps to be followed:

• Confront the traitor head on only & only when you are alone
  • Question the traitor in a manner  which  ensures  that he is offended and alerted
  • Offer to go unaccompanied with the traitor to his comfort zone
  • On the way show off your intelligence,so as to leave the traitor in doubt of the extent of threat you pose to his interests.

Thanking SB for her wisdom,HB calls MA.  MA tries to convince her that the cave she visited is her home for yogic penance and that she has attained half salvation now,thanks to her kathor tapasya.

Take 6:African Safari:

After following SB's advice,MA,the ostrich and HB,the giraffe take the viewers on an African Safari. HB ,the dumb giraffe sticks out her neck(literally and metamorphically) and kisses the top branches of trees with ease as they walk through the dangerous African jungles. On the way HB stops to graze  when she sees some delicious leaves on  a high branch.After finishing her mid day snack,she turns around and MA has disappeared...She panics but MA had just taken a diversion to ensure that her ostrich eggs were safe...She appears whispering "Maha Mangaaa".."Mahamangaa".Near a cave,they meet  a leftover orangutan from AM's army. HB  is sure she will be rubaroo with the bushmen of Kalahari here.

Take 7:chappa chappa charkha chale

MA's ashram has a sophisticated sliding door with some carvings done at the front. HB marvels at her talent at door construction and enters the Alibaba cave  hoping that she can at least get a free "halo" to attach to her head for all this effort. But to her utter disappointment,she finds that MA has actually spent her time weaving mats and carpets in darkness.Shocked MA tells her that "sab ki ibaadat alag hoti hai" and her ibadat is in weaving mats and rugs in dirty dark caves at the dead of night. Appreciating MA for her new found hobby,HB  returns back to the mahal bobbing her neck up and down.

Take 8:Bijli ki rani nahin hai aayi

News of Jallu's arrival spreads, ..& .MA expresses her concern over  Jodha begum's non arrival.She is worried that the mahal  will lose its noor (electricty).Looks like Bharmal was paying their electricity bills till now.

What was that again ?Dialogues to die for:1  

HB plays the role of third front in politics. Realizing where real power is,she has recently formed an alliance with Jo begum  .She scolds Jallu for  not bringing Jodha's face with him.."Tumhara chehra hume akela kyon dikh raha hai"....Jallu is weighing his options on how to tackle this one...My suggestions to Jallu

• Make  a Jo mask and wear it,  Chehra akela nahin dikhega
  • Cut off Jo's face and bring it to Agra(ruled out,not possible )
  • Wear Jo's tasveer around his neck,,Chehra akela nahin dikhega Thumbs Up
  • Ask Ruqaiyya begum to peep over his shoulder every 10 seconds ,Chehra akela nahin dikhega
  • Make HB wear some high power spectacles..She will be able to see 3 or 4 Jallus at a time..,Chehra akela nahin dikhega

What was that again ?Dialogues to die for :2

Maina value system 2 to Jodha: Never build a wall that u cannot shout over.WackoWacko..Jodha is left wondering when Maasa learnt tricks of  masonry  and which wall in Amer had been built by her

Do leave ur comments  long hug

rock&roll
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: take 5:hilarious 5 25th and 28th april

Post by Priya.n on 2014-04-30, 06:31

Hey Anita... wave 

Mera saara energy aapke IF thread me hi spend kardiya hai.... lazee So no more words... 

ROFL  hppy  ROFL  Clap  hug1  Starry Love 

keep rocking....  Party2   Party2

Priya.n
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2014-04-30, 11:16

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL .. This is howlarious... I just love your version of JA 21st century ishtyle..Hamida begum and third front politics was too good..reminded me of the bhyanak lectures of the actual teen deviyaan (jay lalitha,mayavati & Mamtadi)of the actual third front... At least JA ki deviyaan toh sirf 3min Ka hi 
lecture deti hai...

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 13:35

OMG African Safri n  jo mask... was the best...

we can offer jo mask speshul as summer discount .. that way .. All Agra waasis get to wear  Jo Mask and Hamida Begum will feel less lonely  and Jalal will feel he is at home..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-30, 19:09

OH GAWD... YOU"RE HILARIOUS
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
please...please keep em coming.....
can't wait for more.....
you, my dear are blessed.... ROFL  ROFL chehraa akela nahi dikhega solutions.... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 
man...i've used a little too much of these stickers but it still doesn't do justice to what my haalat is right now
 awesome work Thumbsup

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-04-30, 19:28

rock&roll wrote:Hi All,This includes takes from 25th and 28th...& since I have been and will be a li'l busy I might be a bit irregular with my takes..I'll post a take every alternate day..Hope that is ok  hpee 

Take 1:Hum honge kaamyaab

Atgah Khan is  instructing his trusted officers to  do their addition one more time and see if they can find that elusive answer...2+2=?. As his officers start off on their tasks one more time,,Ek MaarKhan enters the house...Ek MaarKhan is brother of Tees Maar Khan. hppy  hppy  hppy  ...He has been bestowed with this honorary title because he is an expert on addition of any kind of whole numbers which start with 1 and end with 1 and have a total of upto 2 digits...In other words,he is Agra's answer to Shakuntala Devi 

Take 2:Dhak Dhak karne laga

Ek Maarkhan enters the room...Now Ekmaar is a stunning beauty who can break a billion hearts in one second. Atgah Khan is so enamoured of his  reshmi zulfein , sharbati aankhen ,raseele honth and madhur awaaz that he expreses a desire to meet him in private Hum Ekmaarkhan se tanhai mein baat karna chahte hain"  Atgah,sharm nahin aati..ghar mein itni sundar biwi hai aur baahar yeh gul khila rahe ho. But before Atgah can put forward any indecent proposal Ekmaar breaks his heart by bringing in Boyfriend "Dilawar Khan".Broken Heart
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Take 3:VLCC ka asar

Jallu is put on a strong liquid diet by Jodha begum...One glass of water and one glass of sherbet is what he is  allowed for lunch..He is however,allowed the privilege of being able to look at all the other tasty savouries  which others  eat for lunch. Jallu thinks it is a good deal since Jodha begum will not even allow him to look at her.
 cream  cream  cream 

Take 4:Ek se badkar paanch

Bharmal goes into Operation Jallu khallas again.He asks 5 Rajvanshi women to dance in front of Jallu..Knowing that Jallu is allergic to Rajvanshi women,he is hoping that Jallu will get a heart attack and die when he sees 5 Jodha begums in front of him.To top it all,Jallu's heart which always used to pop out when Jo was around,suddenly decides to have its afternoon nap....With no heart popping and no Jodha s trademark  screaming and shouting,Jallu has a tough time locating Jo begum...A closer look would have told him that the worst dancer who continuously kept forgetting her steps was Jo begum,After all with her guroor in saatwein aasmaan,I am sure she didn't turn up for practice..but Jallu locates the moody Jodha using her choodi
 Idea  Idea  Idea 

Take 5:Two heads are better than one
Salima the wise and Hamida the dumb have a meeting...Hamida wants Salima to refer to her  recently published book "101 tips for ultimate dummies"Shocked   and tell her how to deal with suspected dangerous national traitors.Salima gives her the steps to be followed:

• Confront the traitor head on only & only when you are alone
  • Question the traitor in a manner  which  ensures  that he is offended and alerted
  • Offer to go unaccompanied with the traitor to his comfort zone
  • On the way show off your intelligence,so as to leave the traitor in doubt of the extent of threat you pose to his interests.

Thanking SB for her wisdom,HB calls MA.  MA tries to convince her that the cave she visited is her home for yogic penance and that she has attained half salvation now,thanks to her kathor tapasya.
 Bang  Bang  Bang 

Take 6:African Safari:

After following SB's advice,MA,the ostrich and HB,the giraffe take the viewers on an African Safari. HB ,the dumb giraffe sticks out her neck(literally and metamorphically) and kisses the top branches of trees with ease as they walk through the dangerous African jungles.  On the way HB stops to graze  when she sees some delicious leaves on  a high branch.After finishing her mid day snack,she turns around and MA has disappeared...She panics but MA had just taken a diversion to ensure that her ostrich eggs were safe...She appears whispering "Maha Mangaaa".."Mahamangaa".Near a cave,they meet  a leftover orangutan from AM's army. HB  is sure she will be rubaroo with the bushmen of Kalahari here.
 detective  detective  detective 

Take 7:chappa chappa charkha chale

MA's ashram has a sophisticated sliding door with some carvings done at the front. HB marvels at her talent at door construction and enters the Alibaba cave  hoping that she can at least get a free "halo" to attach to her head for all this effort. But to her utter disappointment,she finds that MA has actually spent her time weaving mats and carpets in darkness.Shocked MA tells her that "sab ki ibaadat alag hoti hai" and her ibadat is in weaving mats and rugs in dirty dark caves at the dead of night. Appreciating MA for her new found hobby,HB  returns back to the mahal bobbing her neck up and down.
 meoow  meoow  meoow 
Take 8:Bijli ki rani nahin hai aayi

News of Jallu's arrival spreads, ..& .MA expresses her concern over  Jodha begum's non arrival.She is worried that the mahal  will lose its noor (electricty).Looks like Bharmal was paying their electricity bills till now.

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
What was that again ?Dialogues to die for:1  

HB plays the role of third front in politics. Realizing where real power is,she has recently formed an alliance with Jo begum  .She scolds Jallu for  not bringing Jodha's face with him.."Tumhara chehra hume akela kyon dikh raha hai"....Jallu is weighing his options on how to tackle this one...My suggestions to Jallu

• Make  a Jo mask and wear it,  Chehra akela nahin dikhega
  • Cut off Jo's face and bring it to Agra(ruled out,not possible )
  • Wear Jo's tasveer around his neck,,Chehra akela nahin dikhega Thumbs Up
  • Ask Ruqaiyya begum to peep over his shoulder every 10 seconds ,Chehra akela nahin dikhega
  • Make HB wear some high power spectacles..She will be able to see 3 or 4 Jallus at a time..,Chehra akela nahin dikhega  cheers  cheers  cheers 

What was that again ?Dialogues to die for :2

Maina value system 2 to Jodha: Never build a wall that u cannot shout over.WackoWacko..Jodha is left wondering when Maasa learnt tricks of  masonry  and which wall in Amer had been built by her

Do leave ur comments  long hug

Clap  Clap  Clap

NO WORDS...ONLY FEELINGS & EMOTIONS IN JALLU STYLE!!! 

ONCE AGAIN, YOU ROCKED ANITHA!

HARRY

PS:My name is Anjali. Harry is my Nickname!

long hug 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-02, 14:46

Loool... Superb Post Anita di.. LOVED them..
The chehra akel nahi dikhega suggestions were SPOT ON!!

Love ur posts.... Keep it up

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by rock&roll on 2014-05-05, 10:50

Thank you all very much for your lovely responses and encouragement..I have been a li'l busy,so haven't posted takes for Thursday and Friday's eppy....But will come up with one today  long hug  hpee

rock&roll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:34

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum