Latest topics

spoiler.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoiler.....

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 12:21

hi guys read this just now...dont know if this is true or not but telebuzz usually gives true spoilers.....
telebuzz is back with all the latest updates of your very own show jodha akbar
till now we have seen that jodha is in a dilemma wondering if she has made the right decision by not going back to agra.
she is unable to bear the dilemma and hence decides to talk to shaguni bai about it...
shaugni bai in the process of answering her question tells her that something has happened in agra because of which her husband is broken down and needs an emotional support...
however this still does not convince jodha to return to agra
on the other side jalal is completely broken down by maham anga truth and also remembers all the other moments when he had doubted jodha and realizes most of it was planned by maham anga.
rukaiyya tries to make jalal feel better and also realizes that maham was using her as a puppet to throw jodha out of jalal life....
she tries consoling jalal and in the process gets to know that jalal is actually completely in love with jodha and this leaves her heart broken
this week we will be shown how jalal punishes maham anga and insults her
by the end of the week shivani's entry will be shown and next week will be the shivani track..
mirza hakim, jalal's brother will convince jalal that what shivani did was right and that he should forgive her..
jalal forgives shivani and also will arrange for her grand marriage..
this marriage will take place in agra..
and this will be planned by jalal to bring jodha back to agra.
jodha wont be able to bear the fact that she is not going to attend her own sister's wedding and hence will return to agra with her family and shenaaz...
she will meet everyone in agra and will be happy to see them all.....jalal's mother hamida banu begum will tell jodha everything what happened with maham and jalal. she will be heart broken and will go to jalal and they will reconcile and will also consummate their marriage...
jalal and jodha will celebrate the marriage of shivani with tej,her lover in every grand way possible...
later even rukaiyya will happily accept jodha as she realizes that jalal will always remain her friend forever and no one could possibly take her place.

the show is possibly going to end in september this year after they show the change of jalal as akbar and death of atgah khan and also birth of salim deadth of adham khan shariffuddin and maham anga

please share your views about the upcoming track! long hug  hpee 

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: spoiler.....

Post by aashyagh on 2014-04-30, 12:38

This doesn't look like spoiler, it more looks like someone's prediction. Ruq accepting Jodha in her life, as she knows that she will friend for life, how can they end the show which is earning such good TRPs. And even to end in September, they can't show Ruq positive now itself, it will be with some drama.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 12:49

lol i just posted what i read...

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 13:27

quite unbelievable actually..A spoiler limits itself to the immediate or current track ..but this goes on predicitng everything .. ignorant of the fact that TRP plays a role on how further tracks gets added ..

while Shaguni and Jodha's track is understandable Since Shaguni is always prone to utter something dire happening in somebody's life... the rest are mere speculation IMO

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 13:33

guys even telly talkies says the same thing.....
just read 
here is the link..http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/jodha-returns-agrashivani-re-enters-jalal-forgive-jodha-akbar/
it confirms the news of jodha coming back to agra and shivani entry and maham controversy but rest what telebuzz says is not yet confirmed

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 13:36

and apparently the show here doesnt care about trps at the moment cuz of the santram case...... idk.....but even ipkknd ended because barun sobti left even when theie trps were really good...so maybe paridhi has put down her papers and hence they have extended upto spetember...god knows Rolling Eyes !!!
 confused

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 13:46

aishakapoor wrote:and apparently the show here doesnt care about trps at the moment cuz of the santram case...... idk.....but even ipkknd ended because barun sobti left even when theie trps were really good...so maybe paridhi has put down her papers and hence they have extended upto spetember...god knows Rolling Eyes !!!
 confused

IPK ended cuz Barun was a Phenomenon and the channel had many other background politics going on with 4 lions..It was not BS leaving alone that lead to closure whereas In this case Paridhi is neither a phenomenon nor is Ekta a raw player, EKta has replaced actors like changing bubble gum wrappers ..If Paridhi puts in her papers, she can and will bring another face much like she did with Ruus ..If the TRP is good..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 13:49

aishakapoor wrote:guys even telly talkies says the same thing.....
just read 
here is the link..http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/jodha-returns-agrashivani-re-enters-jalal-forgive-jodha-akbar/
it confirms the news of jodha coming back to agra and shivani entry and maham controversy but rest what telebuzz says is not yet confirmed

Jodha returning  is confirmed, Aisha Hun.. There is no point in keeping Jodha alone when Jalal has categorically stated that he will not be coming back AGAIN to woo her.. Shivani's marriage provides the needed excuse for Jodha's return ..  otherwise Jalal had to be grievously injured and since his injury got him to Amer, Another injury will be overkill of sorts hence this ruse ..Plus it also shws the evolution of Jalal, the growth of his character ..from a man who wanted to kill th lovers to organizing marriage..How far has he travelled ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 13:57

Tanthya wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:guys even telly talkies says the same thing.....
just read 

Jodha returning  is confirmed, Aisha Hun.. There is no point in keeping Jodha alone when Jalal has categorically stated that he will not be coming back AGAIN to woo her.. Shivani's marriage provides the needed excuse for Jodha's return ..  otherwise Jalal had to be grievously injured and since his injury got him to Amer, Another injury will be overkill of sorts hence this ruse ..Plus it also shws the evolution of Jalal, the growth of his character ..from a man who wanted to kill th lovers to organizing marriage..How far has he travelled ??
good point tants!!!! Clap

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 13:59

Tanthya wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:and apparently the show here doesnt care about trps at the moment cuz of the santram case...... idk.....but even ipkknd ended because barun sobti left even when theie trps were really good...so maybe paridhi has put down her papers and hence they have extended upto spetember...god knows Rolling Eyes !!!
 confused

IPK ended cuz Barun was a Phenomenon and the channel had many other background politics going on with 4 lions..It was not BS leaving alone that lead to closure whereas In this case Paridhi is neither a phenomenon nor is Ekta a raw player, EKta has replaced actors like changing bubble gum wrappers ..If Paridhi puts in her papers, she can and will bring another face much like she did with Ruus ..If the TRP is good..
god knows dude..... lets hope nothing like this happens and this show goes on forever!!!  peace

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 14:24

aishakapoor wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
 confused

god knows dude..... lets hope nothing like this happens and this show goes on forever!!!  peace

Deffo Not.. a finite show with neat script and clean execution which makes us want to see it more rather than make us cringe would be my ideal idea of a show.. dragging on to infinity with improbable twists, turns  will render this show to idiocy ... hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 14:41

Well said Tants... I would prefer this story go on for a year at least... there's so much in Akbar's life that's yet to be portrayed!
And Zee and Ekta giving up so soon on a TRP machine - NO WAY! Even at the cost of Pari's replacement...
Jodha decides not to return even after Shaguni Bai says her husband is in emotional trauma.. is such a NO NO.. I'm totally off Jodha's character lately...
and I used to be so much in love with this pair..  Evil or Very Mad 
I so wanted her to return for HER love.. not for Shivani's marriage... in what way is this an epic love story... this is just a compromise!

He'll just keep loving her and she'll just keep being loved  Rolling Eyes

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 14:58

lashy wrote:Well said Tants... I would prefer this story go on for a year at least... there's so much in Akbar's life that's yet to be portrayed!
And Zee and Ekta giving up so soon on a TRP machine - NO WAY! Even at the cost of Pari's replacement...
Jodha decides not to return even after Shaguni Bai says her husband is in emotional trauma.. is such a NO NO.. I'm totally off Jodha's character lately...
I so wanted her to return for HER love.. not for Shivani's marriage... in what way is this an epic love story... this is just a compromise!

Thanks Lashy  !!  I agree if the focus was on Akbar's life then this show can go on for 2-3 years at least ( even if u condense it) But when  u are just taking a leaf out of  Akbar's love life n just focusing on one wife ..then I guess 1 year max will be the limit ..

I think it is not just Jalal journey from a machine to a man , it is Jodha's journey from her guroor to her unconditional acceptance of the man that niyati has chosen as her husband.. Jodha has not reached that point yet.. right now she is on I, Me am always right mode... She needs some checks and balances and tht is happening with Mainavati, Shenazz  providing it..I wonder whether that will be Shenazz's role..the keeper of conscience .. the one who points out the flaws in Jodha's makeup and get her to dwell on it ..

Agreed with you, I have not been a fan of Paridhi's acting except in Kajri track and off late I see that she has few stock expressions which she pulls out.. there is no connection between Jodha N paridhi..both seem different entity ...and to think She was evolving os nicely as an actor until this unfortunate spat...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 15:05

Tanthya wrote:
lashy wrote:Well said Tants... I would prefer this story go on for a year at least... there's so much in Akbar's life that's yet to be portrayed!

Thanks Lashy  !!  I agree if the focus was on Akbar's life then this show can go on for 2-3 years at least ( even if u condense it) But when  u are just taking a leaf out of  Akbar's love life n just focusing on one wife ..then I guess 1 year max will be the limit ..

I think it is not just Jalal journey from a machine to a man , it is Jodha's journey from her guroor to her unconditional acceptance of the man that niyati has chosen as her husband.. Jodha has not reached that point yet.. right now she is on I, Me am always right mode... She needs some checks and balances and tht is happening with Mainavati, Shenazz  providing it..I wonder whether that will be Shenazz's role..the keeper of conscience .. the one who points out the flaws in Jodha's makeup and get her to dwell on it ..

Agreed with you, I have not been a fan of Paridhi's acting except in Kajri track and off late I see that she has few stock expressions which she pulls out.. there is no connection between Jodha N paridhi..both seem different entity ...and to think She was evolving os nicely as an actor until this unfortunate spat...
Tants... for some reason, if you click on the Telly talkies link the spoiler given there is completely different..it says Jodha returns for the sake of Jalal but doesn't let it be known that way and Jalal teases her about it...side by side MA unravelling goes on...this seems more believable to me..  Embarassed 
I don't know if TT changed the spoiler... or something..

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 15:31

lashy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Tants... for some reason, if you click on the Telly talkies link the spoiler given there is completely different..it says Jodha returns for the sake of Jalal but doesn't let it be known that way and Jalal teases her about it...side by side MA unravelling goes on...this seems more believable to me..  Embarassed 
lashy the spoiler on TT is according to them and the spolier which was first posted is by telebuzz.....
we have to c which spoiler is true now!! hpee

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 15:32

lashy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If Paridhi can bring that out, it has to be nuanced, mind you ..I will truly be in for a happy surprise but can she ??

This would also go a  long way in redeeming Jodha who has come across as a stuck up , self centred, uncaring woman.

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 15:42

Yup lets wait and watch and hope for the best girls, eh? long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 16:56

lashy wrote:Yup lets wait and watch and hope for the best girls, eh? long hug
 long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-02, 14:40

Jodha will return back. For that we are sure. But the rest half of the spoiler seems too good to be true.
ANyways. Thanks for sharing. :)

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum