Latest topics

Shagun - can't win?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 21:10

zuzana wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:Shanti brilliant post! I really felt for Shagun yesterday..it all came tumbling down for her. This was bound to happen but she didnt expect it at such a stage I guess.

Anita is doing a fabulous job as Shagun...its not easy to take risks and portray urself as negative ..I am so gald she took up this challenge and she is fully into the character. Many times when Ashok does something to challenge Raman and uses her or kids..she does know its wrong but just goes along so as to not hurt him by denying.

I love her dress sense....her accessories everythign is very classic! Her figure is to die for  hpee 

Thanks Zu.. yes it did come down upon her badly.. and it wasn't really her fault.. it was just that she needed support and Ashok was not around. 

I love the sarees she wears  hpee  .. she looks awesome. And it is brave of her to take up this role, because its not a vamp in the traditional sense.. people would not take kindly to this character.

yes its not just another vamp but about her choices ...

exactly.. regular vamp - you know what to expect. but with Shagun you don't know whether to hate her or feel sorry for her.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 21:12

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

sarra I do agree she does have some feelings for Ashok otherwise she wouldnt be putting up with all the nonsense Ashok does with her

she would have in the beginning.. but now? its more like she has no choice

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

it certainly did.. he maybe cheating on her with various women even.. but her fear is he will not marry her and kick her out.. what would she do then?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-30, 21:42

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

sarra I do agree she does have some feelings for Ashok otherwise she wouldnt be putting up with all the nonsense Ashok does with her

she would have in the beginning.. but now? its more like she has no choice

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

Leave him and go where? she has nobody and no money either.. its all his isn't it

there r two solutions...easy way or hard way...hard way she gets a job and tries to make a go at life herself...second she takes the easy way...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-30, 21:44

zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

sarra I do agree she does have some feelings for Ashok otherwise she wouldnt be putting up with all the nonsense Ashok does with her

she would have in the beginning.. but now? its more like she has no choice

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

maybe that's another reason she wanted ramen to stay in love wit her...she thought this could happen wit ashok, he wasnt serious, and she could always try and go back to him...they have two kids after all...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-30, 21:47

slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

she would have in the beginning.. but now? its more like she has no choice

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

it certainly did.. he maybe cheating on her with various women even.. but her fear is he will not marry her and kick her out.. what would she do then?

now if she thought this could happen it would b intelligent if she had made some contingency plans or something in place to mitigate circumstances in the event of that happen...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 21:50

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

she would have in the beginning.. but now? its more like she has no choice

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

Leave him and go where? she has nobody and no money either.. its all his isn't it

there r two solutions...easy way or hard way...hard way she gets a job and tries to make a go at life herself...second she takes the easy way...

Hmm knowing Shagun.. easy way?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 21:51

sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

she would have in the beginning.. but now? its more like she has no choice

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

maybe that's another reason she wanted ramen to stay in love wit her...she thought this could happen wit ashok, he wasnt serious, and she could always try and go back to him...they have two kids after all...

 Shocked  now that is called planning in advance

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 21:53

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

it certainly did.. he maybe cheating on her with various women even.. but her fear is he will not marry her and kick her out.. what would she do then?

now if she thought this could happen it would b intelligent if she had made some contingency plans or something in place to mitigate circumstances in the event of that happen...

yes she should.. wonder if she managed to save anything from her pin money?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-30, 21:57

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

Leave him and go where? she has nobody and no money either.. its all his isn't it

there r two solutions...easy way or hard way...hard way she gets a job and tries to make a go at life herself...second she takes the easy way...

Hmm knowing Shagun.. easy way?

u want me to come out and say it? she could in love again...and move on...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-30, 21:59

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
zuzana wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

of course she has a choice...whether she wants to do the hard work that comes wit it is another matter...she made her decision, she was strong enough or weak enough depending on how u look at it to go wit ashok to live wit him..in terms of society that cant have been easy to deal wit...if she is now not happy wit ashok then leave him...

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

maybe that's another reason she wanted ramen to stay in love wit her...she thought this could happen wit ashok, he wasnt serious, and she could always try and go back to him...they have two kids after all...

 Shocked  now that is called planning in advance

its called a smart women...having her cake and eating it...there was just one thing she didn't count on...ishita

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sarra0 on 2014-04-30, 22:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
zuzana wrote:

and it almost looked like she expected this sort of behaviour from Ashok..she was just fearing it will come true one day

it certainly did.. he maybe cheating on her with various women even.. but her fear is he will not marry her and kick her out.. what would she do then?

now if she thought this could happen it would b intelligent if she had made some contingency plans or something in place to mitigate circumstances in the event of that happen...

yes she should.. wonder if she managed to save anything from her pin money?

the time to do this kind of planning is when things r good get things in your name...possession is 9/10 of

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 13:34

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

it certainly did.. he maybe cheating on her with various women even.. but her fear is he will not marry her and kick her out.. what would she do then?

now if she thought this could happen it would b intelligent if she had made some contingency plan s or something in place to mitigate circumstances in the event of that happen...

yes she should.. wonder if she managed to save anything from her pin money?

the time to do this kind of planning is when things r good get things in your name...possession is 9/10 of

 ROFL  ROFL  yup.. wonder if Shagun did

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-01, 19:38

Shagun is not that shrewd, perhaps that accounts for the fact, that she did not succeed in getting married to Ashok, when things were going her way.
She seems to have so far channelized all her intelligence into only one specific direction and track, how to have money all around her and how to spend it, other things were not that important  so far for her.


Last edited by sameersaagar on 2014-05-01, 19:45; edited 1 time in total

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 19:43

sameersaagar wrote:Shagun is not that shrewd, perhaps that accounts for the fact, that she did succeed in not getting married to Ashok, when things were going her way.
She seems to have so far channelized all her intelligence into only one specific direction and track, how to have money all around her and how to spend it, other things were not that important  so far for her.

Strategic mistake if Ashok doesn't marry her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-01, 19:48

@Shanthi

That Looks doubtful for Shagun, and unfortunately, there is a semblance of chance that Aditya also will find himself penniless one day with his attitude,

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 19:49

sameersaagar wrote:@Shanthi

That Looks doubtful for Shagun, and unfortunately, there is a semblance of chance that Aditya also will find himself penniless one day with his attitude,

hmmm in that case the first person out the door will be Shagun.. even if she has nowhere to go because she can't bear not having money

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-01, 19:55

slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:@Shanthi

That Looks doubtful for Shagun, and unfortunately, there is a semblance of chance that Aditya also will find himself penniless one day with his attitude,

hmmm in that case the first person out the door will be Shagun.. even if she has nowhere to go because she can't bear not having money
Aditya will be a Collateral damage, unless Ashok in future also continue to relish the idea of getting at Raman thru Adi

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 19:57

sameersaagar wrote:
slmu wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:@Shanthi

That Looks doubtful for Shagun, and unfortunately, there is a semblance of chance that Aditya also will find himself penniless one day with his attitude,

hmmm in that case the first person out the door will be Shagun.. even if she has nowhere to go because she can't bear not having money
Aditya will be a Collateral damage, unless Ashok in future also continue to relish the idea of getting at Raman thru Adi

I am positive we will see something like that.. after all mahaan bahu will have to change Adi and bring father and son closer right? Though apparently in the novel its not like that

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by sameersaagar on 2014-05-01, 20:06

That will be familiar territory for SP Bahus,  
However  If Shagun ends up Homeless and without money, perhaps we will see the SP Bahu breaking new ground in trying to settle her Husband's ex wife into a new marriage as a gesture of humanity

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2711
Join date : 2013-02-20
Location : Mumbai

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 20:11

sameersaagar wrote:That will be familiar territory for SP Bahus,  
However  If Shagun ends up Homeless and without money, perhaps we will see the SP Bahu breaking new ground in trying to settle her Husband's ex wife into a new marriage as a gesture of humanity

 Shocked  that would be a stretch even for a SP bahu.. but hey it will go with the 'nayi soch' motto

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Shagun - can't win?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum