Latest topics

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun Ek Baar Phir 30 april 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 18:13

written update...

the episode starts...
Astha asks from anjali that tell me the reason why we should keep the shoes of gents in uper part...
Anjali says its not important that there should be any reason for everything...its our ritual...anjali says to astha to go in kitchen nd do her work...astha leaves...
anjali thinks now how i tell her that at this home she had to accept everything...

At kalinidi's house...
kalindi was tensed...her Mil asks her why she is tensed...she says am scared of the closeness between siddharth nd jyothi...her Mil calms her...

In ashlok's room...
shlok comes from room...he hears astha calling him...he sits on chair acting like he is having paim in shoulders...astha comes inside nd asks what happened...shlok acts nd says am having pain in my shoulder...astha asks why suddenly..he says because last night you slept on my shoulder nd now its paining...astha understoods his acting...she starts giving massage to him...shlok says last whole night u keep chanting my name " i love u shlok, shlok" astha starts giving massage tightly...shlok says ouch...
Shlok takes astha in his arms nd says that why u r changing be my old astha...astha says i will not change i promise...am old astha only...

in morning...
Anjali was ordering her worker to keep the seat at its place only...last time also u changed its place...sahib doesnt likes this...Astha watches this...Anjali leaves...
astha comes to her nd says that sita am thinking to change the look of house by changing the place of sofa...sita says but aayi...astha says lets change...
she changes the whole place of sofa...anjali comes there nd watches this...she shouts at sita that why she had done this...astha says sasubai see its looking so pretty...but anjali starts taking the sofa to its old place...astha says why r u doing so sasu bai let them here...anjali says astha to shut up...anjali asks the maid to work fast....

Kaka sees them and smiles. Anjali leaves. Kaka thinks Astha will bring a change in this house.Astha says I will free you soon, you will like it.....

Abhay’s Bua talks to him and says we don’t have money now. Abhay gets angry and says even I don’t have money for petrol, don’t know where she went, we can’t withdraw money without Jyoti’s sign.... He says I will try again. She asks him to go to temple. Abhay says fine. Kalindi tells Jyoti she is going to temple......Sid comes and brings coconut water for her..... He says I heard if you drink coconut water, the baby gets fair color. Music plays………… He asks for coffee. She says come.....He gets a call and says I m coming. He says I will come later Roshni and leaves. Jyoti thinks she should keep some distance from Sid....

At house...
Astha takes the laddoos from Anjali’s hand and eats it. Anjali says I was making it for NA, why did you eat. Astha asks what were you seeing, sarees, shall we go and take it..... Astha says I will ask Baba.... She asks NA that we all want to go to temple, can we go. NA says its very good, I did not stop you.... Anjali says yes. Astha says thankyou..... He blesses her and leaves.... Astha says now we can go. Astha calls Sojal and says we will go to temple and then to buy sarees, will you come.....Sojal looks at Anjali.....Astha says baba gave permission. Anjali calls Kavya. Astha smiles seeing Anjali and asks won’t you follow NAs words....

At kalindi's house...
jyoti was doing puja...kalindi comes there and asks her that will she come there to temple with us...
jyothi agrees and asks should i wear saree...kalindi says no need...u should feel comfortable...

In temple...
astha,sojal nd anjali enters the temple...anjali asks astHa nd sojal to bring prashad...aniali enters in temple nd prays...
Kalindi nd jyoti too comes there...kalindi says to jyoti to enter the temple am bringing water...
Jyoti stand  anjali...anjali opens her eyes..a lady comes between anjali nd jyoti...jyoti leaves from there nd astha nd sojal comes there...they starts the puja...astha asks to do puja for sasubai also..sojal thinks again she will get scolded by sasubai...anjali asks astha to put the narial...astha meets kalindi there...they had a talk...astha says let me go there...kalindi tries to stop her because jyothi was sitting there...but astha goes but jyothi moves from there...
Anjali nd sojal comes there nd finds astha with kalindi...they does a pranan...nd all...
Anjali asks astha to come...astha leaves with them...

precap:- aastha asks shlok to come near her....
Shlok is shocked...astha gets romantic to him..

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 18:58; edited 2 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun Ek Baar Phir 30 april 2014 written update

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-04-30, 18:36

Wow..that's a quick WU
Well done n thanks cutie..

Nice episode.. astha n shlok sooo cute n romantic together. They should put more scenes of them together.

Btw..astha is playing smart..good job girl...

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 18:37

Thanks for the WU Jenny ...
The whole episode was a filler nothing happened except the precap which was awesome

Aastha about to kiss Shlok !!,
So she is the dominant one out of the two !!
Hail women power
 Starry Love Dance Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-04-30, 18:44

Manu..I don't think astha is going to kiss shlok..
She is just going to apply tikka on his forehead...

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 18:50

Niharika.V wrote:Manu..I don't think astha is going to kiss shlok..
She is just going to apply tikka on his forehead...

Precap is Aastha tella shlok to come closer .. But he refuses to come ...
Aastha tells Shlok to come near her .. He is hesitant ...
then aastha moves closer and then closer as shlok feels awkward .. Is she going to kiss him ?? Or apply tikka ?.?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 18:54

Thanks Jenny.. sounds like a filler..

Good that Aastha has not jumped in and told Shlok about his baba.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 19:00

My pleasure niharika,manu nd shanthi
i hate you cable...today you betrayed me Evil or Very Mad

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailu on 2014-04-30, 19:13

Thanks for the update Jenny... long hug 

Jyothi is too quick to escape from all...Shocked  Shocked

Shailu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-04-30, 19:15

Ya cutie..your cable ditched you. U missed the best part..hehe :D

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 19:38

Yeah niharika am soo angry na i cant express in words...i missed precap it was soo romantic

Shailu my pleasure dear

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:51

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum