Latest topics

SPOILER - Simmi To Slap Ishita, Mrs Lyer To Take Ishita Back In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPOILER - Simmi To Slap Ishita, Mrs Lyer To Take Ishita Back In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by candy on 2014-04-30, 19:29

In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Raman goes to her clinic & the guard tells him that she left the clinic with Sarika.Finally Raman decides to head to the Police Station to file a missing complaint.

Raman reaches there and is shocked to see Ishita behind bars. Raman is shocked to see Ishita there. He keeps her for the reason for all this, but Ishita is silent and she tells him that she will answer all his questions but not here. She tells him that she will answer them at home in front of everyone. Bala also reaches there to help Ishita. Somehow Raman manages to get bail for Ishita & they both leave for home.

Param calls up Sarika to threaten her again and he tells her that she must maintain her stance is she is again called for interrogation. Raman and Ishita reaches home where everyone is waiting for them. Now Ishita tells that Param tried to come on her leaving everyone shocked and broken. She tells them the whole incident that happened and then how she ran from here to Sarika’s place.

She further shares that how they both reach the police station to file a complaint against him, but there Sarika out of fear reversed the allegation on me saying that I am forcing her to put a complaint against him.

All this chaos led to me being in jail behind bars. Simmi hears all this and gets livid. She tells Ishita that she is blowing things out of proportion.

Simmi tells Param to say something, but acts innocent & just says that yes I have done everything that Ishita just said .Param acts all innocent. He throws his phone on the sofa purposefully and starts to leave the house. Mrs Bhalla, Romi & Rinki hold him and tells him not to leave just like that. Just then Simmi has spotted his phone and she sees some messages that have come from Ishita’s phone.

She slaps Ishita & tells her to stop playing games. She shows her the messages which have come from her cell phone & it shows that basically Ishita has been inviting Param. Ishita is shocked and says that it’s not true . Everyone is shocked. Simmi is outraged and she is accusing Ishita rather than Pameet. The argument goes on to such an extent that Mrs Bhalla tells Ishita to pack her bag and leave their place. Iyers who were returning from a Shravan’s birthday party hears that and are taken aback.

Mrs Iyer is very hurt by their behavior and she takes Ishita’s hand on her palm & announces to Bhallas rather than them asking her to leave I am taking my daughter back home as I don’t want her to stay here anymore.
Ishita expects Raman to say something but he keeps mum.Raman doesn’t stop Ishita and Bala sees that & later tells him that he has been unfair to her. Bala later sits beside Ishita and assures her that he will not let Param escape from this crime.

Next day Param enacts this whole drama that he is very hurt by this false accusation and so he wants to leave this place as soon as possible.

However, the fact is that he is sacred as he knows that Ishita will try her best to prove him wrong. Later during the day , when Mihir gets to know about the incident, he meets Raman and tells him to take some action.

Here Raman expresses his helplessness that how is caught up in between these two relationships. At one end, it’s his wife and at the other end its his sister.

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER - Simmi To Slap Ishita, Mrs Lyer To Take Ishita Back In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by slmu on 2014-04-30, 19:35

I'm glad the are going to show Raman as conflicted  hpee  thanks Candy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER - Simmi To Slap Ishita, Mrs Lyer To Take Ishita Back In Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Post by hooked on 2014-04-30, 20:11

Oh god! Candy, you were right about the melodrama! Thanks!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-04-30, 20:43

how come the whole WU is given as spoiler  hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by **AMO** on 2014-05-02, 21:01

Feel sorry for poor Raman confused hes so confused

**AMO**
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum