Latest topics

“Anything But Ordinary”- Says Karan Singh Grover’s New Tattoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

“Anything But Ordinary”- Says Karan Singh Grover’s New Tattoo

Post by candy on 2014-04-30, 19:44

It seems KSG is leaving no stone unturned to bring a change in him.
When everyone was waiting for him to see in some big television show, he surprised people by joining hands with Gul Khan with Four Lions and becoming a co-producer and now he has got a new tattoo inked that keeps reminding him that he has to change himself before it’s too late.

Karan appeared in high spirits and revealed on the sets of “Qubool Hai” that “I have added one more tattoo on my body. My friends who really think and care about me, got me this tattoo inked. It says “Anything but ordinary”. They told me that if I do not push myself to do things that I have not done earlier, I will be reduced to anything but ordinary.”

Karan didn’t choose to reveal the name of his friends but according to sources it’s Jennifer, Karan’s wife who is right now playing the role of best friend and motivating him to change.

Also few days back Karan had gone on a family holiday with Jenny, his brother and parents and had a great time. So now he is back with all fresh mind and doing everything that he has never done before.

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum