Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 19:47

Aashiq hoon main kaatil bhi hoon
Sabke dilon mein shaamil bhi hoon

Dil ko churaana neendein udaana
Bas yehi mera kusoor
Vaadon se apne mukarta nahin
Marne se main kabhi darta nahin

Baadshah o baadshah

The confrontation cntinue, Jalal controls his emotions  replies  that  She(maham)  will not lose  her position or status but  she has lost her son forever but the fault is not her's but his fate !! he lost all people whom he has loved ..Jalal continues when U saved  my life , I thought  you saved me cuz u considered me a son but I nw now that  the desire to  protect ur poer was behind that actions, You protected me and wanted to see me as a King not because you would feel proud  rather you  wanted the power  of King for urself. A mother would give her shoulders so that her son climb on her shoulders and reach a new high but here  a mom wanted to climb over a son's shoulder and achieve power .. Jalal breaks down , gulps  down.. He says that he will grieve a loss of mother and he is not sure   whether she will even mourn the loss of her son..Takes a deep breath !!  Continues.. "Today you have proved  that  you are just a governess and never was a mother". Jalal walks away ..

Maham realizes the implications  of the outburst and is overcome by the enormity of her actions, she sinks down on the ground muttering in shock," Jalal is not MY son"  God !! what have I done...

The whole Harem is abuzz with the news of Maham's perfidy... all are shocked at the plotting and conniving of Maham.

HAMIDA's Hojra

Hamid requests Salima to go and counsel Jalal when he is in need of a calming anchor, when he is feeling alone and devastated .

THE SAME SPOT WHERE JALAL WAS BEFORE

Ruqaiyya is trying to console an inconsolable Jalal. Jalal expresses his bewilderment at the hatred of Maham towards Jodha, says Jodha and her stations were different , why then did she  plot  so.. Ruqaiyya   leans on Jalal's shoulder  , seeks apology for her involvement in Rajvanshi scandal..Jalal is devastated to hear that his own childhood friend was involved in such a heinous act..Jalal pushes Ruqaiyya away. Ruqaiyya rushes back to Jalal, falls at his feet, begs for clemency  saying that she only indulged in such acts  cuz she was jealous of Jodha but she  never knew the depth of Maham's plot or that he was Sujamal..She had  never realized that Jalal woould be so hurt.

Jalal will not be mollified by her tearful abject apology .. He remain unyielding .. Salima comes in..Urges Jalal to restrain his emotions, and be the King that he was destined to.. Salima reminds him that citizens look up to him as a arbitrator of justice, they expect him to be duty bound, wise and collected..Jalal bursts asking whether a king will not have emotions , whether he cannot feel..Salima returns with few more lines on how a King shud behave and pulls the winning line.. Salima reminds  Jalal that had Jodh been there , she would have advised him the same thing too.. Jalal responds  , Thats the question.. why Jodha is not with him ??

Salima reminds him that Jodha might be very angry right now but when she calms down she will make a beeline to him..

Jalal thanks Salima for her sane counsel and becomes every inch the king that he is..

MAHAM's Hojra

Maham  is  having a breakdown .. Adham  gets angry on seeing a broken down Maham ..He goads Maham saying that Jalal always considered her as a Nanny and never as a mother.. Maham replies that she still loves Jalal and will always love him... but her anger , her wrath  is directed at Atgah who  filled Jalal's ears..

Adham swears to kill Atgah  but is stopped  by Maham who retorts that Atgah is close to Jalal n killing him will be counterproductive ..Maham retorts that she  will handle the matter as she still is a  Wazir-E-Aliya ..Adham laughs sarcastically , points out she is no more a WEA  cuz she lost the favours of Jalal.

AMER

Jodha visits Kali Temple where  Shaguni  is also there..Jodha remember s the last visit with Jalal and gets perturbed.. On seeking Shaguni bai pearls of wisdom, Shaguni informs Jodha that her destiny is with her hubby, he will not dump her nor leave her alone  and that SHE will have to go to Agra .. for fate has decided so.. She does not know when Jodha will be leaving but leave she will cuz her days in Amer are numbered..

PRECAP

Maham wondering whether  Jalal will remember her services or her one act of treachery... while Jalal is being advised by his Mom that He is a king, final decision will be his but to give such a decision that will not trouble his conscience..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 20:32; edited 3 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update April 30th

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 19:56

Sathya !! Update ke liye shukriya ... Abhaar ... !,
 hpee long hug 

Hum intezaar kar rahe hain .. Prateeksha kar hare hain .. Waiting impatiently
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-30, 20:02

lekin aaj toh yeh baadshah royega... hppy
*gets clopped on her head*
HEY !!!!
jaldi lao WU tants mallika-e-update Clap

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 20:03

let the updating begin!!! Clap

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 20:17

rukaiyya begum ki toh waat lagi!!! Clap

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-04-30, 20:33

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by vupi on 2014-04-30, 20:45

tanq fr de update

vupi
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-30, 21:29

thanks for the WU tants...
today was a super episode...
just wish jo comes back soon...
atgah's end is near... feel so very sad for him and jalal too
ruks revealed the truth herself...? guess i should not be surprised...
though another dhakka by jalal...?
salima was excellent in calming jalal down... and she used her brahmastra... JO... hppy it worked !!
jo's fb of jalal's visit to temple was aww so sweet... gal... he needs you... get you ass to agra asap...
she might come back by tom or friday...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 22:09

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants...
today was a super episode...
just wish jo comes back soon...
atgah's end is near... feel so very sad for him and jalal too
ruks revealed the truth herself...? guess i should not be surprised...
though another dhakka by jalal...?
salima was excellent in calming jalal down... and she used her brahmastra... JO...  hppy  it worked !!
jo's fb of jalal's visit to temple was aww so sweet... gal... he needs you... get you ass to agra asap...
she might come back by tom or friday...

I still want her to come of her own accord and for NO reason other than love..not sympathy, not HB, not rahim, not shivani's wedding...
but, is that really happening jiggy....even today at the kali mandir.. she looked more 'troubled' than 'I'm missing him' 
Damn, I want my Kajri back  Evil or Very Mad

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-04-30, 22:13

I liked Ruqaiya today ! at least she had the courage to accept her mistakes and face the music unlike Jodha who is still very much stubborn  Evil or Very Mad

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-04-30, 23:02

@lashy
o ye of little faith hppy
i just saw the promo for MA's punishment where ruks was wearing BEN's wedding dress (or part of it) ans salima was wearing a dark blue outfit...
being under atgah's tutelage regarding investigations and detective giri i rifled through the offscreen pics shared by aisha where i found one of jo, HB, ruks and salima
and ruks and salima were wearing the same dress *gasp*
"daya, kuchh to gadbad hai. pata lagao yeh dress ka kya chakkar haim"
girl, jo gonna be back in agra by tomorrow or Friday... no shivani in sight and jo doesn't know of MA's exposition...
methinks she'll come back and for our jallu only... though she may say otherwise... cos if she were to come back for rahim or HB she would have done so long before....
our TE will have Blast trying to tease out her real reason for her return... and so in her own way she will get him out of the dumps...
aeast that's waht the optimist in me feels...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 23:49

Jiggy wrote:@lashy
o ye of little faith  hppy
i just saw the promo for MA's punishment where ruks was wearing BEN's wedding dress (or part of it) ans salima was wearing a dark blue outfit...
being under atgah's tutelage regarding investigations and detective giri i rifled through the offscreen pics shared by aisha where i found one of jo, HB, ruks and salima
and ruks and salima were wearing the same dress *gasp*
girl, jo gonna be back in agra by tomorrow or Friday... no shivani in sight and jo doesn't know of MA's exposition...
methinks she'll come back and for our jallu only... though she may say otherwise... cos if she were to come back for rahim or HB she would have done so long before....
our TE will have Blast trying to tease out her real reason for her return... and so in her own way she will get him out of the dumps...
If she does so, I'll forgive her for at least half her follies committed in this track thus..  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 23:50

neha wrote:I liked Ruqaiya today ! at least she had the courage to accept her mistakes and face the music unlike Jodha who is still very much stubborn  Evil or Very Mad  

true!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 23:59

Jiggy wrote:@lashy
o ye of little faith  hppy
and ruks and salima were wearing the same dress
*gasp*
 ROFL

@Bold 1 - Limited wardrobe. Doesn't prove anything. Peechle wk saal se wahi teen-chaar kapade (oh sorry.. ek-do) kapde pehen rahe hain.. Arre, Shahenshah-e-ajam, jille-elahi, ke paas 2 -3 pairs hain, to baki ka to chod do..  hppy

@Bold 2 - OMG, Daya hota to darwaza tod kar abhi tak cave me kaun bachcha hai, ye pata kar chuka hota na??

@Bold 3 - Fingers and toes everything crossed.. Rolling Eyes

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-01, 00:03

neha wrote:I liked Ruqaiya today ! at least she had the courage to accept her mistakes and face the music unlike Jodha who is still very much stubborn  Evil or Very Mad  
Felt exactly the same

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 00:10

@sam
daya ke paer toot jaayenge... darwaza solid stone ka bana hai
and it has a special security lock which only opens to the unique frequency emitted by MA's hands
wonder what would happen if HB came to the cave and starts clapping at random in hopes of catching MA doing aerobics in a leotard on the very mat that she showed HB last time...
ugh... makes for a very pretty picture... ROFL ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 00:19

Jiggy wrote:@sam
daya ke paer toot jaayenge... darwaza solid stone ka bana hai
and it has a special security lock which only opens to the unique frequency emitted by MA's hands
wonder what would happen if HB came to the cave and starts clapping at random in hopes of catching MA doing aerobics in a leotard on the very mat that she showed HB last time...
ugh... makes for a very pretty picture...  ROFL  ROFL
OMG  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-01, 00:58

Ruk did very well, coming out clean before Jalal. Am glad Hamida is now doing what she sshould have been a long time, standing by your son with good counsel. Jiggy I second you dear Jodha needs to stop the pity party and get back to my Jalal.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 01:01

Nanayaa623 wrote:Ruk did very well, coming out clean before Jalal. Am glad Hamida is now doing what she sshould have been a long time, standing by your son with good counsel.  Jiggy I second you dear Jodha needs to stop the pity party and get back to my Jalal.
yes... and give us our much longed for tender loving care and romance  bounce  bounce  bounce 
but i think she'll be back by tomorrow or day after.... fingers crossed

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum