Latest topics

Fast Pace or Fast Forward ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fast Pace or Fast Forward ?

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 20:40

Did anyone else feel that the story is being rushed today? MA's truth is partially out. Jalal is gonna meet out the justice tomorrow. AK has already made plan to kill Atgah. We know that Jalal then will kill him and MA will die within 40 days of that. (Adi said so  long hug ). Ruqaiyya's accepted her part in the scheme. jalal angry with him.. Whoa.. My head is spinning... scratch 

What's up with the SW team of Jodha Akbar? Somewhere I read today that serial is gonna end by September. Is it true? I don't want the tracks to drag but defo don't want them to rush at a pace where I won't be able to enjoy it.The track is fast paced or they are fast forwarding the entire serial to end it?

What do you think?

Sam

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Fast Pace or Fast Forward ?

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-04-30, 20:45

well im not sure about the serial ending by sept..... but they fast fowarded it today bcuz they have to match up with what was being shown as the promo for tomorrow.....
jalal punishing maham anga was sumthing tht was shown as a promo almost 3 days ago...so maybe cuz of tht they deleted some scenes so tht they can show the punishment episode tomorrow!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 20:54

I don't think its too fast paced Sam.. any track that doesn't involve Ja-Jo has been wrapped up pretty quick..
with tomorrow, this would be the third episode purely dedicated to Ja and Maham...and I'm finding it perfectly paced  hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 21:00

lashy wrote:I don't think its too fast paced Sam.. any track that doesn't involve Ja-Jo has been wrapped up pretty quick..
with tomorrow, this would be the third episode purely dedicated to Ja and Maham...and I'm finding it perfectly paced  hpee
I hope you are right Lashy. Btw, I liked yesterday's Jalal shouting "Nahiiii, Wazzzzirr--eee-Allliya". Did you notice how he dragged out each syllable to make it 100 syllable long?? Just loved it in his husky voice... luv

Mereko bas ekhi darr hai. If MA ka peti-pack happens so soon, who will be the next villain? AK and SD are useless. Ruqaiyya has confessed her share of the mess. Then bacha kaun?? Javeda???? Rolling Eyes

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 21:02

I heard Ruqs is meant to be next harem villain...for outside sources we still have plenty na... 
starting from Hakim Mirza's mother to Abul Maali - no one's been dealt with yet...

Plus, the Pratap-Jalal equation hasn't even been touched yet...
I do wonder how/where Jodha's stance is going to be like during the MP episodes...  scratch

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 21:06

lashy wrote:I heard Ruqs is meant to be next harem villain...for outside sources we still have plenty na... 
starting from Hakim Mirza's mother to Abul Maali - no one's been dealt with yet...

Plus, the Pratap-Jalal equation hasn't even been touched yet...
I do wonder how/where Jodha's stance is going to be like during the MP episodes...  scratch
Yes.. That would take care of political side of the serial. But it is supposed to be the romance. If nobody is there to threaten their love, how will they spice it up Rolling Eyes? Need not be another MU but kuch to ho...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 21:20

There's the track where HK visited Amer and the rest of her relatives shunned her for being a Mughalian begum...
Akbar heard of it and got her back - and never let her return to Amer after that...
There's also loads HK and Akbar achieved together - the religious tax, the powers she gained etc...

Then, there's the miscarriage HK had and all na.. maybe those are going to be tender moments..
also, the separate palace HK had for herself.. all that's yet to come too...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum