Latest topics

WOW! Another super duper episode - a week of revelations!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOW! Another super duper episode - a week of revelations!

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 20:50

While the Jodha-Jalal relationship is nowhere closer to reaching a culmination and I had no idea what the Kali Ma scene achieved (cos she still seems to be where she was on day 1 with all this!) the rest of it was superlative

RT and Jalal were both amazing today! His heart is being broken and broken more and broken even more 
I felt a lump in my throat when I heard him say 'I feel like I have no identity of my own anymore!' 'I feel like I've been sacrificed now'

MA falling down in the DEK after Jalal left was amazing ...her expressions literally read 'Oh My God! So consumed was I by temporary spells of insanity and power hunger than I realized not what I had done'

He gave her the most fitting punishment - for now - after all, she wanted only power and not the son...so he's taken away her son from her letting her have her power. Now, let's see how she fills up the void after Jalal's departure with Adham! (Though I think in tomorrow's scene, he takes away her power too - what with SB and HB asking him to mete the proper form of justice)

I never expected Ruqaiyya's truth to come out so soon - another blow to Jalal. Bang 
For some reason, I liked and yet did not like Saleema's advice. No one's being a 'human' to him in this time of need. A hug, a shoulder to cry on, take his hand in yours - a mother, a wife - no...everyone's being Mariam Makani or Khaas Begum! Only if the 'human' in him is well, can the 'Shehenshah' in him prosper 
Ruqaiyya could have fulfilled the void had she not given in to such mistakes and earned his wrath...

Nevertheless, another episode - Jalal, Jalal and Jalal all the way! 

I don't understand if MA is suffering from amnesia - ek gunaah? You've literally left the Sultanat without an heir, you've hit Jalal at all spots where you know it'd hurt him most (dhakka), you've let the Sultanat (that you so pride yourself on) be humiliated by the Shivaani kaand and now you expect him to show leniency and gratitude when you've shown him none? The MC kaand had nothing to do with Jodha... so, let's not try and bury all your misdeeds in the cloak of possessiveness/jealousy!

At this moment, I'm disappointed with the sketching of all the female characters in the show - no one deserves Jalal... (as of how they're portraying in the show) No 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: WOW! Another super duper episode - a week of revelations!

Post by pollyanna on 2014-04-30, 20:57

Loved the episode Shraddha and awesome post :) 

My Rajat....err Jallu was back after such a long time :)
Ashwini is such a fab actress, I will miss her :(

so true...none of d ladeej deserve my man Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 21:01

Yes Anna... I feel very very sad for him :(

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-30, 21:02

Lashy, I am with Salima all the way here though I also give Jalal the rt. to grieve - as a human he has that rt. and grieve he has - now its time for duty - and that is the downside of being the Emperor / or the Head - The duties outweigh the rts. And Jalal has had his time to grieve - its now time to pull up his socks and pull himself together and walk - as Coelho says 'Never give up when your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs - but move on' - And it is time for TE to do just this - All who he considered as his have let him down - Including Jodha who has put her ego above him, MA who put power above him, Ruqs who puts her position above him, Salima who puts her old relationship above him, even HB who puts the unseen future above his present. And all he can do is just Move on. The chosen ones always have to tread the unbeaten path, the hard path - but their rewards are always greater!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 21:06

True Adi...maybe we feel that way since we've seen him grieving for two weeks now about Jo...but frankly speaking the biggest blow of his life yet was only what he learnt about last night na...  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-30, 21:07

Absolutely!!!! And to think that he is all alone and the one who professes to Love him is so ego blinded!!!!! Evil or Very Mad 

lashy wrote:True Adi...maybe we feel that way since we've seen him grieving for two weeks now about Jo...but frankly speaking the biggest blow of his life yet was only what he learnt about last night na...  No

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 21:14

Lashy, I agree 100% with you. The man is left alone all the way through, even by the so called love of his life. Not even his birth mother is with him. SB can give him an advise but not the shoulder to cry on. Less said about Ruqs the better. I felt for him, when he said, "Kya Shehnshah ko dard nahi hota?" (I expected SB to say "Mard ko dard nahi hota..  Wink)

It was another awwweee moment when he said "Kyon nahi hain Jodha Beghum yahan?" Really poor Jalal.. He is getting sympathy but no empathy. 

Not a single woman in his 5000+ harem deserves him.. So right? Main Jaun?? long hug

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-30, 21:16

Beta line mei lag jao batere hain yahan!!!!  hppy 

Sam_0506 wrote:Lashy, I agree 100% with you. The man is left alone all the way through, even by the so called love of his life. Not even his birth mother is with him. SB can give him an advise but not the shoulder to cry on. Less said about Ruqs the better. I felt for him, when he said, "Kya Shehnshah ko dard nahi hota?" (I expected SB to say "Mard ko dard nahi hota..  Wink)

It was another awwweee moment when he said "Kyon nahi hain Jodha Beghum yahan?" Really poor Jalal.. He is getting sympathy but no empathy. 

Not a single woman in his 5000+ harem deserves him.. So right? Main Jaun?? long hug

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 21:19

adianasr wrote:Lashy, I am with Salima all the way here though I also give Jalal the rt. to grieve - as a human he has that rt. and grieve he has - now its time for duty - and that is the downside of being the Emperor / or the Head - The duties outweigh the rts. And Jalal has had his time to grieve - its now time to pull up his socks and pull himself together and walk - as Coelho says 'Never give up when your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs - but move on' - And it is time for TE to do just this - All who he considered as his have let him down - Including Jodha who has put her ego above him, MA who put power above him, Ruqs who puts her position above him, Salima who puts her old relationship above him, even HB who puts the unseen future above his present. And all he can do is just Move on. The chosen ones always have to tread the unbeaten path, the hard path - but their rewards are always greater!!!!!
Beautiful statement, Adi. But, they don't have to tread that path alone. Hamsafar ho to raste asani se kat jaate hain.. That's where I feel bad for Jalal. In yesterday's eppy too he said "Hamne humsafar jo mushkil se mila tha, use kho diya". He doesn't need anybody to share the burdens. He just needs somebody to walk with him.

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 21:20

adianasr wrote:Beta line mei lag jao batere hain yahan!!!!  hppy 

Sam_0506 wrote:Lashy, I agree 100% with you. The man is left alone all the way through, even by the so called love of his life. Not even his birth mother is with him. SB can give him an advise but not the shoulder to cry on. Less said about Ruqs the better. I felt for him, when he said, "Kya Shehnshah ko dard nahi hota?" (I expected SB to say "Mard ko dard nahi hota..  Wink)

Black me ticket milega???? hppy

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 21:23

Black ticket  ROFL

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-04-30, 21:26

Tumhe kya lagta hai - Black mei ticket mil raha hota toh tumhe pata bhi lagta.

Aur phir chand sikkon ke liye hum TE ka suda karenge!!!!! (drama queen pose mei)
Kya samjha hai hume - Jodha Begum, ya phir Ruqayyia Begum, ya phir Mahamanga?!?!?!  hppy  ROFL  Clap 

Sam_0506 wrote:

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-04-30, 21:34

adianasr wrote:Tumhe kya lagta hai - Black mei ticket mil raha hota toh tumhe pata bhi lagta.

Aur phir chand sikkon ke liye hum TE ka suda karenge!!!!! (drama queen pose mei)
Kya samjha hai hume - Jodha Begum, ya phir Ruqayyia Begum, ya phir Mahamanga?!?!?!  hppy  ROFL  Clap 

Sam_0506 wrote:

Oh.. My Bad... Mereko laga, ticket nikalni hai, Jodha / Ruqs / Maham ko tapkane ke liye...  Bang

Once those ungrateful, thankless women' who btw don't know their good fortune; taken care of, TE ka swayamvar hoga..

jo bhi machali ki aankh teer se fodega.. TE uska.. Clap

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-04-30, 21:50

actually today i liked & disliked all jodha, ruku & SB at the same time. at last jodha is feeling tht she had done sumthing wrong, but again she is still stuck with the "apmaan",
"hamara charitra" etc. i liked ruku admitting her mistakes, but jalal's anger towards her was also justified, bcoz jodha or no jodha as BEK u cant allow another man in the harem. & i was happy with SB's opening statement bcoz i wanted to tell jalal the same, but again she started her jodha begum cheer leading. & HB wht im supposed to do with this lady, she knows jalal is sad, still she wont go but sent SB. HB is still in her "devdasi" mode for jodha beta but wont lent her shoulders for jalal.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 22:07

Swear Shreya... HB keeps sending Jalal away and then wonders why her son turned out to be like how he is...
she should be so proud that despite doing such a shoddy job at motherhood, he's turned out to be the gem he is!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-04-30, 22:16

Hi Lashy,Wonderful post!lashy wrote:HI Lashy,
Wonderful Post!!!  Thumbsup .....

Brilliant performances by  Rajat, Ashwini, & Lavina.  Clap 

Almost everyone cried today ( even Resham )....But Jodha as usual  confused 

While the Jodha-Jalal relationship is nowhere closer to reaching a culmination and I had no idea what the Kali Ma scene achieved (cos she still seems to be where she was on day 1 with all this!) the rest of it was superlative

RT and Jalal were both amazing today! His heart is being broken and broken more and broken even more 
I felt a lump in my throat when I heard him say 'I feel like I have no identity of my own anymore!' 'I feel like I've been sacrificed now'......me too  Lashy Broken Heart 

MA falling down in the DEK after Jalal left was amazing ...her expressions literally read 'Oh My God! So consumed was I by temporary spells of insanity and power hunger than I realized not what I had done'  Though I dont like MA, I always admired Ashwini! Brilliant actress!!! Atleast someone is there  on par  with Rajat's acting prowess, which only helps him to perform even better! We are going to miss her!

He gave her the most fitting punishment - for now - after all, she wanted only power and not the son...so he's taken away her son from her letting her have her power. Now, let's see how she fills up the void after Jalal's departure with Adham! (Though I think in tomorrow's scene, he takes away her power too - what with SB and HB asking him to mete the proper form of justice) I think otherwise....He will not snatch her power for she has not done anything against the Kingdom! Yes, she has hurt him badly, But he will forgive her...Remember Hamida's words! Considering her service to the Kingdom, he will reprimand her for allowing Sujamal into Harem!

I never expected Ruqaiyya's truth to come out so soon - another blow to Jalal. Bang She knows very well that he will forgive her if she accepts the guilt ( Learnt very well after harem election fiasco)...Its good for her....Just imagine, What would have happened to her if Jalal came to know abt everything thru MA Scared 
For some reason, I liked and yet did not like Saleema's advice. No one's being a 'human' to him in this time of need. A hug, a shoulder to cry on, take his hand in yours - a mother, a wife - no...everyone's being Mariam Makani or Khaas Begum! Only if the 'human' in him is well, can the 'Shehenshah' in him prosper Dont worry Jalal, we are there for you Wink .......
Ruqaiyya could have fulfilled the void had she not given in to such mistakes and earned his wrath...according to CVs, only jodha will do that to him No 

Nevertheless, another episode - Jalal, Jalal and Jalal all the way!  long hug 

I don't understand if MA is suffering from amnesia - ek gunaah? ....thats according to jalal You've literally left the Sultanat without an heir, you've hit Jalal at all spots where you know it'd hurt him most (dhakka), you've let the Sultanat (that you so pride yourself on) be humiliated by the Shivaani kaand and now you expect him to show leniency and gratitude when you've shown him none? The MC kaand had nothing to do with Jodha... so, let's not try and bury all your misdeeds in the cloak of possessiveness/jealousy! Dont worry Lashy, I think...one by one all the evil deeds of MA will be revealed!...First Sujamal...Next Shivani...followed by Dhakka incident....long way to go...MA is a very important person in Jalal's life. When Benz Baby got 1 month for packing, MA will get more.... this track will run for more than a month ( simultaneously other tracks will be running) and then we will be seeing a grand send off to MA!(Hopefully, by that time Shehnaaz would be ready to fill in her shoes)... 
 Bang  Bang  Bang 

At this moment, I'm disappointed with the sketching of all the female characters in the show - no one deserves Jalal... (as of how they're portraying in the show) No 

My dear Jallu, the entire forum is rooting for you! Dont cry baby...we cant see you like this! No  No  No 

Lashy, thoroughly enjoyed your writing. You must come up with daily post!!!

Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 22:23

Awww Harry Bird (I wanted to call you HB then remembered that referred to someone in the show I don't like and don't want to call you by that name) so lemme know how may I call you dear... long hug 
I started out as a analyzer....used to do a daily analysis in IF for monthssss....(daily takes on the episode called Ja-Jo) and then stopped somewhere during Ben time when there was nothing to salvage  No  

But, thanks so much for the compliments...  long hug  I'm certain MA's not leaving any time soon too.. I'm guessing another 3 months in the least! But, Ashwini will leave behind a legacy when she leaves...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 22:28

Thank you for this post Lashy !!... Loved reading your views .... I agree with you ....
 Thumbsup 
I was feeling so bad for Jalal ... Grieving for his mother ... . He emoted that scene very well
And Rajat did excellent job I must say ....

He is heart broken to learn his best friend .. Trusted childhood companion too betrayed him ... He was definitely lonely tonight ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-04-30, 22:34

lashy wrote:Awww Harry Bird (I wanted to call you HB then remembered that referred to someone in the show I don't like and don't want to call you by that name) so lemme know how may I call you dear... long hug 
I started out as a analyzer....used to do a daily analysis in IF for monthssss....(daily takes on the episode called Ja-Jo) and then stopped somewhere during Ben time when there was nothing to salvage  No  

But, thanks so much for the compliments...  long hug  I'm certain MA's not leaving any time soon too.. I'm guessing another 3 months in the least! But, Ashwini will leave behind a legacy when she leaves...

My Name is Anjali. Harry is my Nickname!

you can call me Harry! I am a hardcore RT fan!

long hug

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 22:38

@ Sumana....
thanks so much... hug1 nowhere in the same league as Aunty and Tanths here  luv who are capable of doing so much more poetic justice to the episode and elaborate the happenings so proficiently... but, just a few lines... since the episode moved me...

@ HarryBird 
Anjali it is... :)

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-04-30, 23:30

RT and his expressions....RT and his performance............RT and his voice modulation................Jalal and his pain............Jalal and his love for his near ones....................Jalal and his loneliness...............Jalal and his feelings.............Jalal and his goodness............Jalal and his greatness............

Ruqaiya and her honesty and guts to admit the truth.............Ruqaiya and her pain on seeing Jalal in pain...........Ruqaiya and her guilt for having made Jalal suffer

Ashwini and her performance................

Lashy. I am in the 'count your blessings' mode....... cheers

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-04-30, 23:47

sandhya wrote:RT and his expressions....RT and his performance............RT and his voice modulation................Jalal and his pain............Jalal and his love for his near ones....................Jalal and his loneliness...............Jalal and his feelings.............Jalal and his goodness............Jalal and his greatness............

Ruqaiya and her honesty and guts to admit the truth.............Ruqaiya and her pain on seeing Jalal in pain...........Ruqaiya and her guilt for having made Jalal suffer

Ashwini and her performance................

Lashy. I am in the 'count your blessings' mode....... cheers

hppy  Sandy...

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-05-01, 04:41

hi shradha  long hug ... are u not doing your analysis there any more Wink ..
what do u think did ruks did right thing to tell him about her role at this time ... she felt for him she had two choices ...give her shoulder to him to cry or tell him her 2 cent role in it .... she chose hard part ... but I cant get what would be the difference in jajo relation, if she will tell him abt DK is man right after she knew ...she did wrong as BEK n queen to nor arrest a man in harem as soon as she got he is man  but for me it will not serve any good to jodha jalal relation.... still he will ask her and she will remain quit... like jalal become victim of MA trap ruks also did...but still devi ji n her bro is main culprit ... hating HB n SB more every passing day ...

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 09:01

long hug Lashy, super post for a super episode Thumbsup 
Jalal needs someone to bee with him,  he is missing his love (she is seriously not with it), but we all know, he will be happy with her only, and we want him to be happy.
Ruq- she really proved that, she loves/cares for Jalal more than anything else in her life.
MA- her acting was superb again, she never expected that, Jalal will break his relationship with her, she expected him to take the powers, she knows, without the relationship, the power he has given will not be same without relationship.  
HB-  yes, I agree that, she should have gone to Jalal, but that would have made him feel that, another mother whom he trusted/loved more than his own mother had hurt him, and at that moment HB going to him would pinch him, look at the end, your own mother is the one you need.  Whatever, she does injustice with him in regard to Jodha, but she is a sensible and matured woman and behaves like a Mallika, and that's how they used to be then,no matter what in such positions you can't behave like an ordinary person.  If Jalal goes to her, she will definitely console him.
Jodha-  no comments, she is not worth any comments.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 10:22

smile.sara wrote:hi shradha  long hug ... are u not doing your analysis there any more Wink ..
what do u think did ruks did right thing to tell him about her role at this time ... she felt for him she had two choices ...give her shoulder to him to cry or tell him her 2 cent role in it .... she chose hard part ... but I cant get what would be the difference in jajo relation, if she will tell him abt DK is man right after she knew ...she did wrong as BEK n queen to nor arrest a man in harem as soon as she got he is man  but for me it will not serve any good to jodha jalal relation.... still he will ask her and she will remain quit... like jalal become victim of MA trap ruks also did...but still devi ji n her bro is main culprit ... hating HB n SB more every passing day ...

You are right Sara, Ruqs did do the right thing here... she did what Jalal prefers! Whether it be bitter or not, come out with the truth at once... hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:44

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum