Latest topics

WOW! Another super duper episode - a week of revelations!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: WOW! Another super duper episode - a week of revelations!

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 10:23

aashyagh wrote:long hug Lashy, super post for a super episode Thumbsup 
Jalal needs someone to bee with him,  he is missing his love (she is seriously not with it), but we all know, he will be happy with her only, and we want him to be happy.
Ruq- she really proved that, she loves/cares for Jalal more than anything else in her life.
MA- her acting was superb again, she never expected that, Jalal will break his relationship with her, she expected him to take the powers, she knows, without the relationship, the power he has given will not be same without relationship.  
HB-  yes, I agree that, she should have gone to Jalal, but that would have made him feel that, another mother whom he trusted/loved more than his own mother had hurt him, and at that moment HB going to him would pinch him, look at the end, your own mother is the one you need.  Whatever, she does injustice with him in regard to Jodha, but she is a sensible and matured woman and behaves like a Mallika, and that's how they used to be then,no matter what in such positions you can't behave like an ordinary person.  If Jalal goes to her, she will definitely console him.
Jodha-  no comments, she is not worth any comments.
Nice comments Ash... you sound very chirpy  hpee

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 10:29

lashy wrote:
aashyagh wrote:long hug Lashy, super post for a super episode Thumbsup 
Jalal needs someone to bee with him,  he is missing his love (she is seriously not with it), but we all know, he will be happy with her only, and we want him to be happy.
Ruq- she really proved that, she loves/cares for Jalal more than anything else in her life.
MA- her acting was superb again, she never expected that, Jalal will break his relationship with her, she expected him to take the powers, she knows, without the relationship, the power he has given will not be same without relationship.  
HB-  yes, I agree that, she should have gone to Jalal, but that would have made him feel that, another mother whom he trusted/loved more than his own mother had hurt him, and at that moment HB going to him would pinch him, look at the end, your own mother is the one you need.  Whatever, she does injustice with him in regard to Jodha, but she is a sensible and matured woman and behaves like a Mallika, and that's how they used to be then,no matter what in such positions you can't behave like an ordinary person.  If Jalal goes to her, she will definitely console him.
Jodha-  no comments, she is not worth any comments.
Nice comments Ash... you sound very chirpy  hpee

After a a long time, we are getting good episodes Lashy, so that makes me chirpy hpee 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-01, 10:56

lashy wrote:While the Jodha-Jalal relationship is nowhere closer to reaching a culmination and I had no idea what the Kali Ma scene achieved (cos she still seems to be where she was on day 1 with all this!) the rest of it was superlative

Great post lashy !  Thumbsup I don't know why that flashback was shown, it was like a forced attempt to redeem Jodha and make her viewers realise that she has not completely forgotten Jalal, other than this it achieved nothing. When Shaguni was putting sense into Jodha, she was neither convinced nor it looked like she has understood a single thing. Scenes like this demands expressions, how are the viewers supposed to know what is going on in Jodha's mind ? I don't know what's happening off-screen but Jodha's face did not register the conflicts her mind is going through. Jodha gets one scene in entire episode and that too is a letdown, on the other hand Rajat and Ashwini are gluing me to the screen with their power-packed performances. Its either Paridhi or the writers/director but overall both of them managed to put Jodha's character down ! Pari with her expressions and the writers with their dialogues. For gods sake Jodha is going to be Jalal's soul-mate, I just hope they keep this in mind and mould her character accordingly else there is no difference in Jodha and Ruqaiya.

RT and Jalal were both amazing today! His heart is being broken and broken more and broken even more 

I felt a lump in my throat when I heard him say 'I feel like I have no identity of my own anymore!' 'I feel like I've been sacrificed now'

I was somewhat prepared for this scene, Jalal was indeed shell-shocked and grief-stricken and Rajat nailed it. I don't like Jalal crying so much but this was needed, he lost his mother and her true face shattered him into pieces with  no one around him worried about gathering those broken pieces and try to fix it for him. Why a mother needs to send her DIL to console her son when he has lost the mother-figure he trusted his whole life ? He needed Hamida than anyone else, but the lady is too shallow to understand this.  Evil or Very Mad  While I loved the son in Adham I berated the mother in Hamida, Adham held the mirror in front of his mother that if Jalal does not consider you his mother then there is no one who will consider you WEA and its better you understand this soon. However cruel or stupid he is, Maham needed this from her son, she needed someone to let her know that without Jalal's trust and love she is nothing.

MA falling down in the DEK after Jalal left was amazing ...her expressions literally read 'Oh My God! So consumed was I by temporary spells of insanity and power hunger than I realized not what I had done'

She got the biggest zatka of her life which has shaken her to the core. I loved those flashbacks and she only remembers Jalal's word that he is no more her son. Maham truly loved Jalal when he was that vulnerable child, she did not know that one day this child will be a Shehenshah, Humayun himself was not sure if he can return to Hindustan and regain what he has lost, Kabul was never his there was always a chance of being betrayed again by his own brothers. There was literally nothing which Humayun could have offer his heir if he did not return to Hindustan, Maham and BK knew this but still they loved Jalal. Maham protected him because she loved him, he had so many Anga's but none was close to him than Maham, but as Jalal grew up and BK stood firmly for him and helped him become what he is today, Maham saw that opportunity and she grabbed it !. She conveniently cornered the fact that Jalal is a human and not a puppet of her hands and who cannot remain under her spell lifelong. Its not that she did not know what will happen if she is caught red-handed but somewhere Jalal's humility and his trust, his love for her gave her this overconfident that she forgot he is her child first and then the Shahenshah of Hindustan.  Power hungry people are the most insecure and that's why Maham did not bother about the consequences and went on from one saazish to another. But today when her world turned upside down, Eureka ! Maham realised what she has lost. But there is no forgiveness for her crimes, Jalal will abandon her from his life and thats the biggest punishment for Maham ! Something she never thought of, life without a son who loved her most will surely be a hell for her and hope she regrets for the rest of her life.

He gave her the most fitting punishment - for now - after all, she wanted only power and not the son...so he's taken away her son from her letting her have her power. Now, let's see how she fills up the void after Jalal's departure with Adham! (Though I think in tomorrow's scene, he takes away her power too - what with SB and HB asking him to mete the proper form of justice)

Lashy, I feel she wanted both ! Power and her son but the only difference is she wanted him to be a puppet of her hands forever. But the shrewd lady was always in a denial mode that Jalal will ever try to free himself from her clutches.

I never expected Ruqaiyya's truth to come out so soon - another blow to Jalal. Bang 

You know what I wanted Ruqaiya to spill the beans and I'm happy she did it. Maybe she was scared of the consequences but the universe gave her a chance to redeem herself and she utilised it ! That's more commendable than keeping quiet and let him know the truth on his own. When you see your dear one suffering a lot and somewhere you are the reason then its always good to admit it and face the music. Jalal is suffering more after knowing Ruqu's truth but he would have suffered a 100 times more if he comes to know it from Maham or someone else. If Ruqu did not accept her mistake then I would have loathed her and there was no chance left for her to redeem herself and save Jalal from further hurt and trauma.

For some reason, I liked and yet did not like Saleema's advice. No one's being a 'human' to him in this time of need. A hug, a shoulder to cry on, take his hand in yours - a mother, a wife - no...everyone's being Mariam Makani or Khaas Begum! Only if the 'human' in him is well, can the 'Shehenshah' in him prosper 
Ruqaiyya could have fulfilled the void had she not given in to such mistakes and earned his wrath...

Salima was maybe right in making him realise that he is a Shehenshah but the lady could have started with a line which would have consoled his broken heart. This was the time when he needed someone badly but all they could offer him was reminding him his duties ! if it is so then why Salima objected Ruqaiya's suggestion that day and asked Jalal to go and search for Jodha like a husband and not a Shehenshah. The lady is clearly losing her sense and becoming more like Hamida, for whom 7 khoon are maaf if its Jodha beta but her own son becomes a shaitan for one unintentional mistake. Heights of hypocrisy and the wise Salima begum is slowly but steadily falling into this same category.

Nevertheless, another episode - Jalal, Jalal and Jalal all the way! 

Yes ! Last two episodes were awesome and after a long time we got to see the superlative performances from two great actors. Kudos to Rajat and Ashwini  Dance 

At this moment, I'm disappointed with the sketching of all the female characters in the show - no one deserves Jalal... (as of how they're portraying in the show) No 

So truee !!! None deserves him, neither Jodha nor Ruqaiya. If Jodha cannot stand with him during his worst days then she do not deserve him in his best days. I love Marilyn Monroes this dialogue  Wink  and it is soo true in case of Jalal. I want Jodha to rush to Agra once Shaguni lets her know that all is not well with her husband and he needs her the most. If she can't do this for him then she should stay in Amer forever and Jalal should move on !.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-02, 14:51

Di wonderful post! RT and Ashwini Jee did a FAB job today! God! They were breathtakingly superb!

Arrey yaar...mujhe koi batao like kaise karna hai post ko... Not gettin it...damn..

But fantastic post... take 100 likes from me..

PS : Now I gotcha....from where u managed to pm me that 'Shh' wala smilie..!

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum