Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 april 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 22:48

written update...

the episode starts with...
parmeet says to ishu that for u i sent everyone out...now only me nd u...u wanted this only na...he moves near her but she stops him...she shouts at him that i will not bear your tortures here am daughter in law of this house...param says so u get to know about sarika's truth...but what to do u are so beautifull i cant stop my self...he moves near her...she stops him by chair he says so u want to play with thus ok lets play...
Ishu says u should not do this...param tries to move closer to her...he says u had done so much for this house for ruhi for raman but raman has no value of u...and he makes her sit on chair...she tries to move away...param says but i will give u all happiness which raman cant...she says leave me..he says your hubby is also doing same in mumbai with his ex wife what am doing with u....she gives him a tight slap...he says am talking so sweetly with u...she again slaps him...
he gets angry and tries to misbehave with her...he says now i will do something with nd u will not be able to show your face to anyone...

at airport...
Raman says what happened to delhi today...
Raman reaches home...mrs bhalla asks what he was doing with shagun last night....ashok said so much to us about u....raman says stop it ma...and he asks about ruhi nd ishu....bhalla says ruhi went with her masi vandita...nd where is ishu i dont know...maybe she got angry with u nd went out...
Raman goes to room nd sits on bed n says ishita why u care for me what i does or not...he goes out...mrs bhalla says go to find her...raman says oh god n says ok...
Raman calls mihir nd asks to find ishi nd he is going to clinic to find her...

Simi says ti bhalla that i hope its not a plan of that clever ishita...

In car
raman tries to call ishu but finds the call switched off...later he calls bala his phone is also switch off raman says what happened to all phones...he getš a call from vandu but ruhi was in call...ruhi asks them to come there but raman says we cant....

Raman reaches clinic...
He inquires about ishu from watch man but didnt get her there...watchman says something is wrong...sir maam is missing from 7 hours...u complaint to police...
Raman is tensed nd goes...

Raman goes to police station...
Police asks is she got angry from u..so give her a gift...raman says stop it find my wife...
he shows a pic of ishu to police...police says she is a doctor...raman says how does u know that...police says to a gaurd to take raman....raman asks where u r taking...
raman goes there and finds ishita behind bars...raman asks her what she had done...am trying to call you nd its switched off nd now u r here...he shouts tell me what u had done...
balla comes there nd asks what happened...raman says ask from her...
Police comes there...raman asks from him what she had done...
The officer informs him that she blackmailed her imploy in clinic nd she manipulated her to give false news about someone to us...
Raman is shocked nd bala too...
Raman says she cant do so...she is a very simple girls her parents are simple she cant do so...
Police says whatever but we will not leave her till morning...nd he goes
Raman says i know what i have to do...and he says to bala that till then u asks from her why she is here...

Raman calls lawyer...lawyer says that we had managed the papers to free ishita ji...raman says throw these papers on officer's face...lawyer gives to the police...police allows ishu to go...
They starts leaving but police stops ishu to sign the papers...she signs...bala says i will fill all the formalities u take ishu with u at home...

Outside the police station...
Raman asks ishita that speak now who is sarika why u r silent...why u were in jail...
Ishita says i will not live silently...i will tell everything but infront of family...she leaves...
raman is confused...

Param asks from sarika that how this happened...ishita is coming at home with raman...
sarika asks she is coming home...parmeet says yes nd now she will tell everything to family...but u have to do whatever i sad...he cuts the call...
He says to himself thay she is coming nd she will tell everything to family...i have to do something...

In car...
Raman asks from ishita what happened tell me na...why u r so silent...
Ishita reminds all the scenes what parmeet had done with her...
Screen freezes on her face....

precap:- simi comes to ishita and asks her that she again started this...
Raman says it means all of you knew it...mrs bhalla says why r u creating a scene...ishita says scene has already created...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 30 april 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-04-30, 23:35

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-04-30, 23:37

Thanks for the WU Cutie Pie ....
You were very fast my dear ..
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-04-30, 23:47

Thanks for the update cutie pie! Well, as always I wanted to hug Bala. What a man! And Raman was in excellent form. One traumatic episode down, many many more to come!
 Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-01, 00:02

My pleasure manu nd hooked...
I posted three pages of wu today by mistake nd went our ROFL

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-01, 01:32

cutie pai :-) wrote:My pleasure manu nd hooked...
I posted three pages of wu today by mistake nd went our ROFL
it was an episode that had gotten us all quite excited! Such things happen when passions run high.  hug1 Thanks for the real quick update!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-01, 02:28

thanks for the WU...havnt been able to watch the episodes...your WU is the only way I am surviving  long hug 
poor ishita...and its only going to get worse before it gets better for her...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 11:16

Thanks Jenny.

What an unbelievable ego Parmeet has.. actually thought that she will sleep with him.

I thought for a second that Raman was hurt that she called Bala and not him, but he let it go at that point

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum