Latest topics

Ishita Of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” Fights Against Sexual Harassment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita Of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” Fights Against Sexual Harassment

Post by candy on 2014-05-01, 12:35

Gone are the days of docile and fragile bahus, who always struggled to keep her mother-in-law and family happy. Today’s bahus are more real and are shown doing realistic things and the recent example of
Divyaka Tripathi aka Ishita’s fight against sexual harassment has proved it once again.

Ishita’s brother-in-law Parmeet have been harassing Ishita for a while in the show but Ishita chose to ignore it, as Parmeet is a family member and she doesn’t want to create any tension in her in-laws family by bringing up the issue. But in one of the recent episode Ishita fights vehemently against Param’s evil’s intentions. It so happens, that Ishita’s husband Raman and his entire family go out for a movie leaving, Param and Ishita alone in the house. Param takes advantage of the situation and tries to molest Ishita but here comes the twist in the tale. The docile bahu fights with Param, slaps him and runs out of his custody.

Ishita and Param had a tough time shooting this entire scene but at the same time they enjoyed doing something different from the regular stuff. Talking a dig at Param played by Anurag, Ishita says “He deserved it. I slapped him in real. Look at him; he is “daamad” of Bhalla house. But he is such a pervert. Now I am going to disclose this to the entire family.”

But on a serious note, Ishita gave a very loud and clear message to the girls saying “This episode is a message to all the girls who silently go through sexual harassment. Our intention is to pass message to the women of the society who choose to ignore these things if their relatives or family members are involved. Come on, speak up. No one else will speak for us. We have to protect our dignity and I suggest all the girls to act brave in such situation.”

Tellyexpress

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita Of “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein” Fights Against Sexual Harassment

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 12:40

Candy I am really glad they took up this incident and showed it in nounclear terms how to handle such perverts..I must say it was gripping and u could feel it

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-01, 13:16

Thanks Candy.

I am loving this phase of it and in today's India, women do need to fight back and its a very important message

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-01, 23:25

Shanthi.,Zu .. Agree you both.. This parmeet is taking full advantage of being SIL of tat family..

Am eager to watch Mrs.B reactionafter the truth is revealed..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:22

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum