Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 01st May Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 01st May Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 19:30

Bijli ka woh jhatka lagega ... ki tu jhatakna bhool jayegi

Jalal is pacing outside , reflecting on  Maham's deciet and how he was taken in by her falsehood, prevarication..He admonishes himself for trusting sundry and  not  placing his belief in Jodha and wait  for her to come to him with truth.

AMER

Jodha is showing Aarti to Kali , chanting  in religious fervour while tears  stream from her eyes.Shaguni Bai watches quietly.

AGRA

Maham hurries  towards Jalal who is standing alone; She is stopped by the sentry who informs her that the King has ordered  him not to allow  anyone  to interfere. Maham rolls her eyes and glowers at the poor sentry, controlling her self,  she calms down, grits through her teeth and orders the sentry to inform  that His Badi ammi ... realizing that she has fallen from grace and is no more a Ammi ..Maham changes it to Wazir E Aliya has come and to follow her orders.. the sentry having no other option does the needful and is told off by Jalal.

Maham tries to appeal to his emotions, reminding him that she  has come as badi Ammi to speak to him  But Jalal remains distant ..Maham trails away slowly in defeat ..  The truth finally sinks in that she has lost all.

Hamida's  Hojra

Hamida decides not to inform Jalal about Maham's Aladdin visit to the secret caves as she is labouring under the misguided impression that Jalal needs to be protected from TRUTHS ( Despite Salima's  suggestion of acquainting Jalal with the reality)  Bang  Bang

Ruqaiyya's Hojra

Ruqaiyya is decorating her room, setting everything  to Jalal's liking as she is sure that Jalal will seek her as usual ..

NIGHT ADVANCES

Jalal goes to his mother  .. seeking some comfort, come consolation and for once the Long neck unbends enough to play supportive Mom ..  She starts her advice by invoking   the ancestors of the family and this time around she heads directly to Babur and begins from there..Hamida  quietly reminds him about the duties of a King and allays his guilt saying that he was naive and was mislead but now  he has become the KING in true sense.. he must  take his own decisions, hamida also reminds Jalal that a debt to mother can never be fulfilled but that should not deter him  from his duties.. Jalal understands , replies that    a mother's debt turns weak when it is used to destroy a life, for slander etc..

MAHAM's Hojra

Maham and Resham are conversing , each  reminiscing about  past events..Resham is fearful for Maham's life  * truly a loyal servant* But Maham appears resigned.. she soothes Resham , tells her  that  she has not done anything wrong and hence  there is no need  for fear.. Maham adds that tomorrow will be a test for Jalal..whether he  overlooks  her one single mistake  or  accept her  for all the loyalty..

JODHA's Hojra

Jalal walks into Jodha's Hojra .. His eyes sweeping every corner of the room.. feeling her presence , inhaling  the lingering  fragrance of Jodha's. He gazes at  a harp, remembers  Jodha  playing the harp n singing  along .. *Paridhi looked very beautiful* ..He walks up to the Temple ..Kneels down  in front of the mantap..

Moti Bai walks  into the room , notices the emperor , wishes him..Jalal declares that he will be spending the night in Jodha's room..Moti  permits him to stay in Jodha's room  and bustles out to prepare the bed n  get refreshments  for Jalal.

Jalal walks to the bed.. leans on the bed tiredly .. Hamida's  servant walks in carrying the portrait  of Jodha, offers it to Jalal. Jalal remembers the previous  circumstances  , realizes that he has been forgiven ... He gazes at Jodha... Moti comes to him, serves him sherbet/water .. Jalal  informs  Moti that he is sure that Moti knew the truth of Dilwar Khan and was forbidden by Jodha  .. Moti falls on her feet, seek s forgiveness , says the Rjvanshi code forbid her  from  informing him.. Moti tries to assure Jalal that Jodha... pauses  mutely as she understands that she has crossed her line..

Jalal smiles wryly, like a child who has had the glimpse of  a failry whiich was snatched  away by cruel hands.. he remarks that he wished that Moti had completed the line, that would have given him some consolation.. Moti  leaves ...

Jalal leans back .. a heartfelt desire escapes from his lips as he seeks the  companionship of Jodha  as he feels  incomplete without her..

MEANWHILE Ruqaiyya has a meltdown as she comes to know that Jalal was spending the night in jodha's room..the  jealous fire rages again

AMER

The ardent  desire that was sighed is telegraphed to Jodha via dreamland express ..Jodha wakes up in cold sweat.. Her Chahi rushes in seeing a agitated Jodha..Jodha relays the news that she  heard Jalal saying that he was incomplete without her.. Chahi urges Jodha to take a call ..

PRECAP

DEK  assembles.. Maham is summoned ...  The trial begins ...

One of the most tender moments done exquisitely by  Rajat Tokas

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 20:40; edited 5 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 01st May Written Update

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 19:34

hey ambe maa
jo ka ek one-way elephant to agra nonstop... pretty pls...
today's DEK is too good to be missed... Clap
woooo....go for it tants...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 19:43

Jiggy wrote:hey ambe maa
jo ka ek one-way elephant to agra nonstop... pretty pls...
today's DEK is too good to be missed...  Clap
woooo....go for it tants...

Kranthi ke saath PETA bhi lag jayenge JA ke peeche... Palanquin pe aaye ya  pjir let her borrow Sabrina's broom..  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Pray tht there will be no bhashns, no right or wrong n no  CRYING of Jalal.. he has outdone  Archana Tayi of Pavitra Rishta  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-01, 19:48

Hello, Tanthya, waiting for your juicy writing update.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2014-05-01, 20:03

Jiggy and Tanthya, absolutely hilatious...one way elephant, Sabrina's broom....love Jo's mode of transportation to Agra

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 20:07

updating

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 20:22

updated second part

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 20:41

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 21:09

thanks for the WU tants long hug
*looks around*
seems like the the forumvaasis are a little too disappointed...
zee is taking us for a ride with it maha(insert day here) episodes...
anyhoo
so what if MA didn't get punished, ummeed pe duniya kaayam hai
ruks is a gone case, no comments
glad HB tried to offer SOME solace to jalal
best scenes for me were the last two -jalal in jo's room and jo waking up hearing jalal's plea; beautiful Starry Love
gods pls ab aur pariksha mat lijiye humari, give jalal his jo back

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 22:01

Jiggy wrote:thanks for the WU tants  long hug
*looks around*
seems like the the forumvaasis are a little too disappointed...
zee is taking us for a ride with it maha(insert day here) episodes...
anyhoo
so what if MA didn't get punished, ummeed pe duniya kaayam hai
ruks is a gone case, no comments
glad HB tried to offer SOME solace to jalal
best scenes for me were the last two -jalal in jo's room and jo waking up hearing jalal's plea; beautiful Starry Love
gods pls ab aur pariksha mat lijiye humari, give jalal his jo back

U are welcome  long hug

I kinda liked the episode ...

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-01, 22:14

Thanks Tanthya, Hamida support to me is not enough, she is too rigid when it comes to Jalal.He is a King but first your son. If it was Jodha in such conditions she would be saying Beta! and pampering her, huging and wiping her tears. Is she bitter that Jalal put Maham before her indirect? Awww, Ruky please wake up and smell the coffee for your own sake. This time I like the soul talk, Jodha hearing Jalal's voice it looks Jodha is on her way Agra by Monday!!!

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 22:25

tants i feel so bad tat u had to write WU for all the stupid dabba episodes as well. I kno wat torture it must be listening to Jo bhashans.... u can't even fast forward it even if u want to  hppy.

Much appreciated darling for ur effort  long hug

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 23:00

knumnum wrote:tants i feel so bad tat u had to write WU for all the stupid dabba episodes as well. I kno wat torture it must be listening to Jo bhashans.... u can't even fast forward it even if u want to  hppy.

Much appreciated darling for ur effort  long hug

Hey Sweetie   long hug ...

I keep thinking that Sam, Lashy or Ana might make a scathing post n Sandhya will be rebutting them  ..That acts as my Carrot   Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   and soothes my zehen or what exists of it...

Thanxxx, My  darling....  Sure appreciate your appreciation..

P:S: If none of  my rambling made sense.....  Then think that I was heavily inspired by todays episode  hppy  hppy

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-02, 09:24

i  want to day sorry to all as bcoz yday i wanted ti reply but due to my tirednrss & net  dpeed i was unable to reply.... Bang    Bang     
really good wu tabts...thnx for ur updation....yday hb & ruqu scene was really good....but what abiut jallu miyan's majnugiri????love is ok......b8 jo ki khali hojra mein baithke dukhi heer hona kaha ki shahenshah wali baat hai?????  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad & one more question  ye jo harp bajani bhi kabh sikhi?????? Shocked yaar jalal ne kusi princess se ya phir kou lectirer cum music teacher cum james bond se shaadi ki???????????  Bang  Bang  Bang  Bang ....what's going on s serial???????&jo,yaar kya hai kabhse baas ek ho jwellery, ek hi dresss....mana ki agra ki haalat amer se achhahai per bharmal koi bhikhari bhi nehi jai ki unke paas apni beti keliye ek jodo kapde kharidne ki paise bhi nehi hai??????whatever,&ye telepathic connection....bekar mein apni energy waiste nehi karni iss process ki janch karke????ab to bas precap ka hi sahara hai....&cvs jo ko ab jaldo agra bhejo warna ye jallu ka pahal hona to guaranteedhai...

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum