Latest topics

Motiii Baiii

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Motiii Baiii

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 20:29

Moti Bai needs a reality check. Shehenshah needs to give her another scare.

That woman walked in Jodha Beghum's hojra and seeing Jalal there asked him "Aap Yahan?" ROFL 

Arre uska palace hai.. You are his paid employee.. And without even a "Pranam" she is asking him "Aap Yahan???". Which parallel universe does she belong to?

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Motiii Baiii

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 20:30

all ton dick harry take Jallu for a ride there  Bang  Bang

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 20:32

Moti bai is from Jodha Begum's maayka you see, don't expect tehzeeb from Jodha aur uski sakhi.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-01, 20:55

hppy   Her attitude as if  some   passerby has stepped into HER house..    aur  Jalal  toh was looking bechar bechara  .. like a truant student caught in the act by princy !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 20:58

Ok I'm including this in my delusional list Sam...  ROFL 
I tell you I excuse her... my theory has always been that she has a very very bad crush on Jalal and can't believe the fact that Jodha doesn't!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 21:02

Sam_0506 wrote:Moti Bai needs a reality check. Shehenshah needs to give her another scare.

That woman walked in Jodha Beghum's hojra and seeing Jalal there asked him "Aap Yahan?" ROFL 

Arre uska palace hai.. You are his paid employee.. And without even a "Pranam" she is asking him "Aap Yahan???". Which parallel universe does she belong to?
Sam, obviously she is coming from Jodha universe so watever rights Jo has, Moti of course ll have them too.

A day ll come wen Moti ll also start bhashaning Jalal and Jalal ll take it as his due for marrying Jo Rolling Eyes

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-01, 21:17

knumnum wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:Moti Bai needs a reality check. Shehenshah needs to give her another scare.

Sam, obviously she is coming from Jodha universe so watever rights Jo has, Moti of course ll have them too.

A day ll come wen Moti ll also start bhashaning Jalal and Jalal ll take it as his due for marrying Jo Rolling Eyes

OMGEE this last line of yours sent me ROFLing
 ROFL ROFL ROFL 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 21:27

Tanthya wrote:hppy   Her attitude as if  some   passerby has stepped into HER house..    aur  Jalal  toh was looking bechar bechara  .. like a truant student caught in the act by princy !!
Oh yeah.. I was almost expecting him to stand up before her hanging his head in shame.. ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 21:29

lashy wrote:Ok I'm including this in my delusional list Sam...  ROFL 
I tell you I excuse her... my theory has always been that she has a very very bad crush on Jalal and can't believe the fact that Jodha doesn't!
Oh yeahhhhhh.. Now I see her ulterior motive in telling Jodha to hide Sujju meetings. She must be in cohorts with MA, on "Jodha Bhagao" abhiyaan.

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 21:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
knumnum wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

hehe krishu on a roll today  hppy hppy 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-01, 21:53

aaj saabit ho gaya that Moti BAAAI is nursing a crush on Jallu.....her convo was no at all bandhi like.....

hppy

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 21:59

zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
knumnum wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Thanks Sumana long hug 

Paddzzz, i am soo pissed off wid this Jodha and her assistant re. Is it written in our kismet that we ll only get such stupid hypocrites as heroines in our lives? Shocked

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 22:01

pollyanna wrote:aaj saabit ho gaya that Moti BAAAI is nursing a crush on Jallu.....her convo was no at all bandhi like.....

hppy

Polly yeh tho kab ka confirm hogaya... the day Moti entered Agra, we shd hv understood that Jo ko marry karne se Moti free mein miljayegi scratch 

Bechaara Jalal, from both sides he ll get bhashans now Bang

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 22:03

knumnum wrote:
zuzana wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
knumnum wrote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Thanks Sumana long hug 

Paddzzz, i am soo pissed off wid this Jodha and her assistant re. Is it written in our kismet that we ll only get such stupid hypocrites as heroines in our lives? Shocked

yup its ur kismet if u keep falling for kekta heroes Twisted Evil  if u want to drool on heroes   heroines ko toh jhelna padta hai   hppy

Last edited by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 22:07; edited 1 time in total

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 22:06

knumnum wrote:
pollyanna wrote:aaj saabit ho gaya that Moti BAAAI is nursing a crush on Jallu.....her convo was no at all bandhi like.....

hppy

Polly yeh tho kab ka confirm hogaya... the day Moti entered Agra, we shd hv understood that Jo ko marry karne se Moti free mein miljayegi scratch 

Bechaara Jalal, from both sides he ll get bhashans now Bang

I think for next saat janams bhashans he has had it in this janam hppy

yeh bakwaas kaafi nahin hai kya tum kekta ko ideas de rahin ho  Twisted Evil 

these days whenever jodha comes on screen I grab the cotton for my ears ROFL 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 22:07

Paddz, hum ko ek se badhkar ek namoona mil rahi hai.... I always thot Kasturi was the worst female lead we ever had... but now I am confooooosed Question

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-01, 22:07

lashy wrote:Ok I'm including this in my delusional list Sam...  ROFL 

hppy

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by zuzana on 2014-05-01, 22:11

knumnum wrote:Paddz, hum ko ek se badhkar ek namoona mil rahi hai.... I always thot Kasturi was the worst female lead we ever had... but now I am confooooosed Question

do u remember tht basement bhashan sonu had written...I have the link even now...howlarious it was..all inspired by kasturi...  hppy 

I think kasturi was little better...ask why ..she was in love with robbie for atleast little time..I dont remember jodha being in love at all nor do I have hopes of her returning his love ...poor my jallu ...kismat ka maara  long hug 

zuzana

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 22:46

zuzana wrote:
knumnum wrote:Paddz, hum ko ek se badhkar ek namoona mil rahi hai.... I always thot Kasturi was the worst female lead we ever had... but now I am confooooosed Question

do u remember tht basement bhashan sonu had written...I have the link even now...howlarious it was..all inspired by kasturi...  hppy 

I think kasturi was little better...ask why ..she was in love with robbie for atleast little time..I dont remember jodha being in love at all nor do I have hopes of her returning his love ...poor my jallu ...kismat ka maara  long hug 

Paddz, give me tat links pleejjj... sent u PM too here, tu PMs nahi dekhti kya? Embarassed

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 22:48

Krish, Why only Kasturi??? ALL of Ekta Kappor heroines are like this.. How can you forget PRERNA??? KUSUM ?? (no no, KUSSUM with double S.. She was double the ass  Twisted Evil ) 

But most of her heroes are HOT... Of course TE grabs the crown.. Starry Love

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-01, 22:54

Oh man...my stomach is aching after reading your posts...... ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-01, 22:56

Sam_0506 wrote:
Krish, Why only Kasturi??? ALL of Ekta Kappor heroines are like this.. How can you forget PRERNA??? KUSUM ?? (no no, KUSSUM with double S.. She was double the ass  Twisted Evil ) 

Sam, honestly, my only full fledged EK serial was kasturi No . I kno I kno it was a v bad choice to begin wid Embarassed . 

As for Kusum, I hv not watched it cos I didn't like either of the leads. The male lead (some Anuj or something, ryt) was too pheeka and as for prerna, I watched it only from Prem track and left it wen Karan vir bohra left hppy 

And kasturi mein tho, we were pagal on Robbie. U shd hv seen us in IF. Always fighting wid Jatin fans there. Ohh god, it was so awful.

But even after all this, I wud still say Jodha is the worst of the lot! may be becos we love RT too much  hpee

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 23:44

knumnum wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

Sam, honestly, my only full fledged EK serial was kasturi No . I kno I kno it was a v bad choice to begin wid Embarassed . 

As for Kusum, I hv not watched it cos I didn't like either of the leads. The male lead (some Anuj or something, ryt) was too pheeka and as for prerna, I watched it only from Prem track and left it wen Karan vir bohra left hppy 

And kasturi mein tho, we were pagal on Robbie. U shd hv seen us in IF. Always fighting wid Jatin fans there. Ohh god, it was so awful.

But even after all this, I wud still say Jodha is the worst of the lot! may be becos we love RT too much  hpee
Krish, that sam guy is playing a lead in Yeh hai mohabbatein na? He's good. Kusum ka hero, I still remember.  ROFL 
But RT is just so ...

Mhari Jodha is soon to take the prize too, if she doesn't mend her ways.. queen

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:13

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: