Latest topics

The show of delusionals!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The show of delusionals!

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 20:55

The show of delusionals

Jalal - I am NOT a good husband, NOT a good son, NOT a good King, NOT a good human being - NOTHING!

Jodha - I've NEVER seen prem in his eyes,  he is not the same Shehenshah I premed

MA- I've NOT done anything wrong

MOTHI - Shehenshah, YOU here in Jodha's room? (thanks to Sam for reminding me about this!)

HB - A Shehenshah should not trust ANYONE - not EVEN his own shadow blindly! However, the fact that you mistrusted Jodha only AFTER many questions, days, mistrust and a lie from herself is utterly wrong!

So what if my son is going through the worst phase of my life, I cannot go to him in case I remind him of Maham! 

(Having said the above statement, she has the nerve to say) You might be an unfit son and an unfit husband, but never call yourself an unfit Shehenshah! Wow - thank God for small mercies!

MA misled you, you were young, but never forget the doodh ka karz! That karz is more important than any other karz in the world (What exactly is she trying to say, she can't forgive her son who grew incensed with Jodha due to his possessive love for her, but she is all soft on MA who's the root cause for all this and more?) Shocked 

(After being blessed with such an illustrious mother who doesn't even know what she's talking about who can blame a little boy for having fallen in the trap of MA and BK!  hppy )

RUQ - No point me even starting, cos I can't end with a few sentences!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: The show of delusionals!

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 21:01

today i'm convinced...ruks is an ostrich through and through...
i was literally shaking my head in pity when i saw her decorating her room for jalal...
what an "aaaw come on" moment for me...
its been rightly said
"dhumrpaan swaasth ke liye haanikarak hai"
instead of those pics of lung cancer on cigarette boxes... they should paste one of ruks
with a tagline... "audhe ka paudha na bane. avoid. avoid. " hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 21:02

At this moment jiggy, I'm finding all characters in this serial delusional... look at it this way, at least ruqs has a reason - opium addiction... what reason does HB have?  ROFL  Grew insane by JO addiction!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 21:17

Lashy, you have said all so well. Ruq- this girl is a lost case, she expects her husband to play with her, when he is shattered, what women Jalal has in his life?  I pity him

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

RE:The show of delusionals

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-01, 21:22

lashy wrote:
The show of delusionals

Jalal - I am NOT a good husband, NOT a good son, NOT a good King, NOT a good human being - NOTHING!

Jodha - I've NEVER seen prem in his eyes,  he is not the same Shehenshah I premed

MA- I've NOT done anything wrong

MOTHI - Shehenshah, YOU here in Jodha's room? (thanks to Sam for reminding me about this!)

HB - A Shehenshah should not trust ANYONE - not EVEN his own shadow blindly! However, the fact that you mistrusted Jodha only AFTER many questions, days, mistrust and a lie from herself is utterly wrong!

So what if my son is going through the worst phase of my life, I cannot go to him in case I remind him of Maham! 

(Having said the above statement, she has the nerve to say) You might be an unfit son and an unfit husband, but never call yourself an unfit Shehenshah! Wow - thank God for small mercies!

MA misled you, you were young, but never forget the doodh ka karz! That karz is more important than any other karz in the world (What exactly is she trying to say, she can't forgive her son who grew incensed with Jodha due to his possessive love for her, but she is all soft on MA who's the root cause for all this and more?) Shocked 

(After being blessed with such an illustrious mother who doesn't even know what she's talking about who can blame a little boy for having fallen in the trap of MA and BK!  hppy )

RUQ - No point me even starting, cos I can't end with a few sentences!

True Lashy, 

JA characters are suffering from delusional syndrome due to their Jodha/ Audha/ Hukka addiction

&

We viewers are suffering from withdrawal syndrome due to our JA addiction!

Harry

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 21:24

I tell you Lashy, it's some kind of a virus that has spread from Agra to Amer. It makes them forget their own self and their own statements and causes a short term amnesia.

Or wait wait wait. They all have seens Gajhini recently. They are all a fan of Amir and want to act like him hence;

1. MA - a. Forgot she murdered Jalal's child.
           b. Caused major MU between Jalal and Jodha
            c. Just few minutes ago summarily dismissed Jalal's greatness as a shehenshah and told him           he's is a shehenshah because of his birth and NOTHING else. 

2. Jalal - a. Forgot that he's promised MA that he won't strip her of her audha and has decided to fire a case against her in his own court.
             b. Forgot that he's a shehenshah and has awaam ki mohobbat with him (wasn't that him who reminded one eyed Abul Mali so?)

3. HB - This lady doesn't take even minutes to forget her own statements, only seconds. In the same breath she tells him that he's a shehenshah and has to do the insaaf and in the next breath
tells him "MA has done a lot for you, so karz uataro.."
           b. As you said, she tells him he can't trust anybody and also stresses that he's a bad husband???

4. Ruqaiyya -  ROFL  I can't type.. I'm laughing so hard.

5. Moti - forgets that she was the one who asked Jodha not to tell Jalal anything and says "I'm sorry. Hamne Jodha ko vachan diya tha.."    Clap 

Aur kitne ginne hai, batao...

Agre ka Pagalkhana and uske pagal.....  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Girl, they are not delusional. We are...

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 21:26

aashyagh wrote:Lashy, you have said all so well. Ruq- this girl is a lost case, she expects her husband to play with her, when he is shattered, what women Jalal has in his life?  I pity him
And which game ??? LUDO? Snakes and Ladder nahi tha kya??? ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-01, 21:30

hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 21:40

@lashy
i've discovered why HB is the way she is
its quite a stroke of genius ROFL
she is suffering from what i now call "pothi/pothe (grandkids) ke liye lalsa" and these delusions started cropping up ever since the other ladies at the MIL club started showing off their grandkid's photos
so far, no begum has fulfilled this wish of HB's
jo is yet untried & untested baby maker version 7.0
& so HB has set her hopes on Jo
thus the anger when jallu sent jo packing
elementary my dear lashy

Last edited by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 21:59; edited 1 time in total

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-01, 21:43

Sam_0506 wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Lashy, you have said all so well. Ruq- this girl is a lost case, she expects her husband to play with her, when he is shattered, what women Jalal has in his life?  I pity him
i believe chhupa chhupi is considered excellent foreplay... increases testosterone levels in some... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

RE:The show of delusionals

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-01, 21:52

Sam_0506 wrote:
What can Jallu expect from his childhood friend? only child play .....
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ......

PS: How can we expect Ruqs to feel Jallu's pain on MA betrayal for she was not even bothered a bit when jallu broke down on hearing BK's death...atleast she is consistently insensitive!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-01, 22:04

Ash..that is how he had been earlier. He had never taken any hurt to his heart and come to her kaksh whenever he was upset to play games with her and lighten his mood. But now, Ruqaiya is refusing to acknowledge that he has changed.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-01, 22:06

Sam_0506 wrote:I tell you Lashy, it's some kind of a virus that has spread from Agra to Amer. It makes them forget their own self and their own statements and causes a short term amnesia.

Or wait wait wait. They all have seens Gajhini recently. They are all a fan of Amir and want to act like him hence;

c. Just few minutes ago summarily dismissed Jalal's greatness as a shehenshah and told him           he's is a shehenshah because of his birth and NOTHING else. 

2. Jalal - a. Forgot that he's promised MA that he won't strip her of her audha and has decided to fire a case against her in his own court.
             b. Forgot that he's a shehenshah and has awaam ki mohobbat with him (wasn't that him who reminded one eyed Abul Mali so?)

3. HB - This lady doesn't take even minutes to forget her own statements, only seconds. In the same breath she tells him that he's a shehenshah and has to do the insaaf and in the next breath
           b. As you said, she tells him he can't trust anybody and also stresses that he's a bad husband???

5. Moti - forgets that she was the one who asked Jodha not to tell Jalal anything and says "I'm sorry. Hamne Jodha ko vachan diya tha.."    Clap 

All Nutcases.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 22:11

I swear  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 22:13

harrybird wrote:

True Lashy, 

JA characters are suffering from delusional syndrome due to their Jodha/ Audha/ Hukka addiction

&

We viewers are suffering from withdrawal syndrome due to our JA addiction!

Harry
Withdrawal symptoms allright  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 22:15

Sam_0506 wrote:I tell you Lashy, it's some kind of a virus that has spread from Agra to Amer. It makes them forget their own self and their own statements and causes a short term amnesia.

Oh no... WE are the delusional lot.... you are right... but, you haven't included the biggest delusional of the lot currently ...guess who?  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-01, 22:16

Jiggy wrote:@lashy
she is suffering from what i now call "pothi/pothe (grandkids) ke liye lalsa" and these delusions started cropping up ever since the other ladies at the MIL club started showing off their grandkid's photos
elementary my dear lashy

Phew for having figured that all out my poirot and holmes combined-in-one  hppy

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-01, 22:22

Lashy we are delusional alright, for the illusion of the epic love story touted by the makers - hum bhool gaye ki yeh EK ka show hai - and by the time we realised we were hooked to RT, by RT and for RT!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-01, 22:37

elementary my dear lashy

Jiggy, gosh my tummy hurts

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 22:42

lashy wrote:

Oh no... WE are the delusional lot.... you are right... but, you haven't included the biggest delusional of the lot currently ...guess who?  hppy
Who ?? Who ?? Who??

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 22:50

elementary my dear lashy
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-01, 22:54

The CV's team seems to be playing with our faculties and senses. I keep wondering if they re visit pervious episodes write up before they start another. I have to revisit the advice to turn my logic bug off.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-01, 23:02

jalal- well today his behavior was justified bcoz he had believed maham the most thts why he is going insane.

Hb:- as disgusting as ever. she bashed jalal left, right & center for doubting jodha, but she is not mad at maham for plotting against jodha??? jalal isnt a gud son & a husband, but he should remember his "doodh ka karz"??? he shouldnt trust anyone blindly but should trust jodha in any situation??? im so confused.

jodha:- im still not getting her. why she looked so angry while doing arti?? 

ruku:- how can she expect jalal to come to his room even after she had accepted tht she had joined hands with maham?? 

maham:- always suffers from multiple disorder. she loves jalal but killed his child, did so much wrong but still expects jalal to forgive her.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-01, 23:25

elementary my dear lashy
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Last edited by harrybird on 2014-05-02, 11:54; edited 1 time in total

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-01, 23:30

sandhya wrote:
Ash..that is how he had been earlier. He had never taken any hurt to his heart and come to her kaksh whenever he was upset to play games with her and lighten his mood. But now, Ruqaiya is refusing to acknowledge that he has changed.
Sandhya, I agree, but he said lot more words, he didn't go to her when BK died, and today for him he lost his mother and even Ruq had betrayed him, he was furious with her and totally shattered, after hearing him about how he is feeling lonely, betrayed and he said he had becom "yateem", you still expect him to come and play with you.  This is dilusional.  Her act was totally stupid. Not even a friend behaves this way.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum