Latest topics

The show of delusionals!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The show of delusionals!

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-01, 23:49

aashyagh wrote:
sandhya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Lashy, you have said all so well. Ruq- this girl is a lost case, she expects her husband to play with her, when he is shattered, what women Jalal has in his life?  I pity him
Ash..that is how he had been earlier. He had never taken any hurt to his heart and come to her kaksh whenever he was upset to play games with her and lighten his mood. But now, Ruqaiya is refusing to acknowledge that he has changed.
Sandhya, I agree, but he said lot more words, he didn't go to her when BK died, and today for him he lost his mother and even Ruq had betrayed him, he was furious with her and totally shattered, after hearing him about how he is feeling lonely, betrayed and he said he had becom "yateem", you still expect him to come and play with you.  This is dilusional.  Her act was totally stupid. Not even a friend behaves this way.
And the funny part is, she was completely gidgadfying in his pair a few minutes back. She is back to her BEK avtaar in awfully short time. Shayad Ruqs ke directors bhi change hote rahate hain.

But it was in a very bad taste when she shouted, "wo Jodha Beghum.. Hume laga unse peecha chut gaya"..  :o

Arre, you saw yourself, your husband is shattered and still you chose to cling to some petty jealousy ???  Bang

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-01, 23:53

aashyagh wrote:
sandhya wrote:
aashyagh wrote:Lashy, you have said all so well. Ruq- this girl is a lost case, she expects her husband to play with her, when he is shattered, what women Jalal has in his life?  I pity him
Ash..that is how he had been earlier. He had never taken any hurt to his heart and come to her kaksh whenever he was upset to play games with her and lighten his mood. But now, Ruqaiya is refusing to acknowledge that he has changed.
Sandhya, I agree, but he said lot more words, he didn't go to her when BK died, and today for him he lost his mother and even Ruq had betrayed him, he was furious with her and totally shattered, after hearing him about how he is feeling lonely, betrayed and he said he had becom "yateem", you still expect him to come and play with you.  This is dilusional.  Her act was totally stupid. Not even a friend behaves this way.
he had always taken evry hurt very deeply. & when it comes to his own people he had always been emotionally. actually till now ruku havent much bothered much about these thts why she isnt able to differentiate b/w small hurts & big heart breaks. im sure jalal didnt played games when BK died or BB's truth came out neither he went to ruku tht time as well but ruku tht time didnt bothered much bcoz jalal never showed his emotions in front of others & during BK's death maham was there so ruku also didnt bothered much. 2ndly, this hurt also includes ruku so obviously its a common sense tht he wont go to ruku to share his feelings.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-02, 00:00

Nanayaa623 wrote:The CV's team seems to be playing with our faculties and senses. I keep wondering if they re visit pervious episodes write up before they start another. I have to revisit the advice to turn my logic bug off.

BAAAAAM!!!! This is the clue of our suffering.... CV's!!!!

These people have NO sense of reality or how to do an acceptable script that doesn't attempt on the inteligence of some of us poor viewers!!! Seems like they get fired every week and get new ones that are placed to work on the rush with a short dibriefing and have no idea on what happened before and just write whatever comes to their minds!!! 

Seriously I have seen far, far, far, triple MUCH better writers in this and IF forums than EK Jodha Akbar serial CV's!! Even any of us could do a much better job than these people!  I dare to bet that if we submit to contest a Fan Fiction on how our dreamed serial should be, we will find awsome stories that will kick that hukka scripts EK CV's are giving us!  

Time for me to say that this is the first time I watch an Indian serial and I'm starting to ask myself if it still worths watching.... I fell in love with the History behind the serial, the scenography, the costumes, the luxury of the era and Emperor's environment; the first episodes dialogues (even though I didn't understand a single word of Hindi) and off course,  Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma interaction!!! I got captured by the way RT looked at her, so much passion in each stare, her innocent yet angry hate against him!! But now I feel like .... Haaaah?? What the hell is going on here?? Where are the people that used to write so beautifully, where they gone???

I know the show has had so many ups and downs, but what we are getting now challenges our intelligence.  Make me wonder if I just keep watching just for entertainement with no much thinking about it (like a normal housekeeper) or just quit.  Or just accept defeat for my addiction to the show and be as dilusional as the characters the CV's of the show are portraying now!!!

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-02, 14:25

Superb post di!
The title is SPOT ON!!
Btw, my first post here... God! I have to learn so many things... And theres no like button here??

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-02, 14:28

ya gotcha... theres some sort of + - battery types bar on the right! I clicked + on ur post... I think that means a like....

n btw... the emos here r

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-02, 19:20

PrincessNancy wrote:Superb post di!
The title is SPOT ON!!
Btw, my first post here... God! I have to learn so many things... And theres no like button here??

Hi Nancy, 

Welcome buddy!

long hug 
Eagerly waiting for your posts! 

hpee  hpee  hpee 

Harry

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-05-04, 11:49

Thumbsup

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2014-05-04, 12:19

ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-05, 01:01

Dance

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-05, 01:24

Thanks riyya, monsi and giannita  long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-05, 02:07

Lash my friend a fab peek into the real world of JA..thank you for your awesome post... hpee

Now that I thanked you I need to continue what I was doing...before....rofl reading your post  ROFL 

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by divyavm on 2014-05-05, 09:34

Hey Shraddha- I had missed this post ... Awesome!

Let me add one major point that Jodha is delusional on: That she made no mistake- she was just trying to save Jalal's life ... I still cannot believe she said that

But Jodha had selective memory when it comes to Jalal all the time ... Before it was because she hated him , and now because she is hurt  Bang

divyavm
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-05, 10:25

lashy wrote:Thanks riyya, monsi and giannita  long hug
Welcome dearie!,,
 long hug

Giannita63

Back to top Go down