Latest topics

~Fictional character-Mirza Hakim~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Fictional character-Mirza Hakim~

Post by NeetaRA on 2014-05-02, 01:41

According to telebuzz show is going to end without Mirza's marriage.I thought of Mirza marrying Shivani but my thought went totally wrong.
Mirza Hakim is a character with fictional emotions
True history of Mirza Hakim:-

Born in the year 1553, Mirza Muhammad Hakim was half brother of Akbar who was stationed in Kabul. After gaining political maturity at the age of 18 years old, he promoted himself as a true heir and guardian of the Timurid – Chagatai dynasty and the Moslem religious ideals, claiming that Akbar had betrayed those by becoming more Hindustani. He also, on several occasions, even termed “Kabul as haven” for all the Central Asian rebels who opposed Akbar’s ideas to branch out the Moghul aristocracy. He even banned circulation of coins in Kabul that were minted in Hindustan by Akbar’s regime, and retained an early Timurid coin as Kabul’s foremost currency.

Mirza, proclaiming himself as the real heir of the Babur dynasty also raged a battle against Akbar with the support of religious clerics and Central Asian supporters. His antagonism towards Akbar was so famous that all the anti-Akbar rebellions invited him to dethrone Akbar and restore Central Asian power in Hindustan. Akbar, being a tough warrior could easily defeat Hakim in 1581. Mirza, meanwhile tried to lure the Akbar army and officers in the name of brotherhood to protect Kabul and wage a war against their counterparts i.e. The Hindustani officers and soldiers. This appeal of Mirza Hakim however turned futile and his dream of crushing Akbar failed too.

Akbar after defeating Hakim in 1581 expelled him as the Governor of Kabul. Four years later in the year 1582, Mirza Hakim died. He was only 32.
Mirza Hakim was exactly opposite to what he is shown in the serial. He is seeing getting mesmerized by a Rajput beauty and wants to marry her. In reality, he was a stringent Moslem who followed Babur’s principle of anti-Hindustanis strictly. Also, he was always against Akbar when it came to his religious tolerance, however, the show depicts he is as tolerant as Akbar is and even respects the Rajputana culture. Now, I am not saying that every foreigner has to respect our culture but my point is why show something inaccurate?

NeetaRA

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Fictional character-Mirza Hakim~

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-02, 01:57

NeetaRA wrote:According to telebuzz show is going to end without Mirza's marriage.I thought of Mirza marrying Shivani but my thought went totally wrong.
Mirza Hakim is a character with fictional emotions
True history of Mirza Hakim:-

Born in the year 1553, Mirza Muhammad Hakim was half brother of Akbar who was stationed in Kabul. After gaining political maturity at the age of 18 years old, he promoted himself as a true heir and guardian of the Timurid – Chagatai dynasty and the Moslem religious ideals, claiming that Akbar had betrayed those by becoming more Hindustani. He also, on several occasions, even termed “Kabul as haven” for all the Central Asian rebels who opposed Akbar’s ideas to branch out the Moghul aristocracy. He even banned circulation of coins in Kabul that were minted in Hindustan by Akbar’s regime, and retained an early Timurid coin as Kabul’s foremost currency.

Mirza, proclaiming himself as the real heir of the Babur dynasty also raged a battle against Akbar with the support of religious clerics and Central Asian supporters. His antagonism towards Akbar was so famous that all the anti-Akbar rebellions invited him to dethrone Akbar and restore Central Asian power in Hindustan. Akbar, being a tough warrior could easily defeat Hakim in 1581. Mirza, meanwhile tried to lure the Akbar army and officers in the name of brotherhood to protect Kabul and wage a war against their counterparts i.e. The Hindustani officers and soldiers. This appeal of Mirza Hakim however turned futile and his dream of crushing Akbar failed too.

Akbar after defeating Hakim in 1581 expelled him as the Governor of Kabul. Four years later in the year 1582, Mirza Hakim died. He was only 32.
Mirza Hakim was exactly opposite to what he is shown in the serial. He is seeing getting mesmerized by a Rajput beauty and wants to marry her. In reality, he was a stringent Moslem who followed Babur’s principle of anti-Hindustanis strictly. Also, he was always against Akbar when it came to his religious tolerance, however, the show depicts he is as tolerant as Akbar is and even respects the Rajputana culture. Now, I am not saying that every foreigner has to respect our culture but my point is why show something inaccurate?
Because this is an Ekta Kapoor show dearie and everything is possible in Ektaland....

hppy  hppy

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by NeetaRA on 2014-05-02, 01:59

True fact dear :D

NeetaRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down