Latest topics

5th to 9th May Spoilers...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5th to 9th May Spoilers...

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-02, 16:52

Here you go. Spoilers for next week. :)

Monday 5th May: 
At the breakfast table Simmi announces that they are leaving for Karnal. Mrs Bhalla is taken aback by their sudden plan and tries explaining her, not to take nay hasty decision. Ruhi has just woken up and she asks for Ishita . She innocently also asks if they are leaving for some holiday. Simmi snaps at her saying that they are not leaving out of choice rather has been thrown out because of Ishita. Ruhi is shocked to hear this. Raman shouts at Simmi and tells her to behave rightly with Ruhi. He tells Ruhi that Ishita has gone to Iyers house to stay for some time. Ruhi runs to Iyer's house and asks Ishita why is she staying there. Ishita doesn't want to hurt Ruhi so tells her that she is on a vacation. Ruhi also decides to stay here. Raman later finds Ishita's phone and comes to Iyer's house to give it her. While exiting he overhears Ishita say that she hates this phone as it has got tampered. Raman decides to find out how. Raman comes back home. Mrs Bhalla is upset that he has allowed Ruhi to meet Ishita. Raman makes it very clear to everyone in his family that whatever has happened will not affect Ruhi's relationship with Ishita therefore is going to stop or come in between them.

Tuesday 6th May:  
Raman is getting ready to go to work. He is missing Ishita as she used to take care of his clothes. He gets ready and is moving out. Mrs Bhalla meets him and stop him. Raman, who is getting late thinks that she wants to talk about Simmi so ignores her and tells her that he will sort everything later . Ruhi also meets him at the door & she tells him with a wonder : " papa are you going to office like this?" Raman says yes and moves out. While going down , he meets Ishita and she tells him that he has forgotten to wear his pants. Raman now looks down and realizes that it was this that everyone was trying to say, but he never let them complete. He rushes back home in embarrassment. At home, Vandita & Bala are talking about Ishita & Raman and Bala's mother happens to overhear it. She gets an idea to get even with Raman and Ishita. She approaches Shagun and tells her that Raman and Ishita are separated. Shagun is happy to hear this and she knows what she can now do to get even with Raman.  

Wednesday 7th May: 
Raman goes to Ishita's clinic to meet Sarika so that he can talk to her & find out all the details. Over there he is informed that Sarika has not been coming to work. Somehow he manages to pull out her residence address & decides to go there. Raman reaches Sarika's building and is told by the guard that she is not in her room. Later the guard says that she has just entered the building and points to a girl on a scooty. Raman sees her and remembers that he had seen her once with Param. Raman is now very sure that Param has been lying about many things. Shagun who has been informed about Raman & Ishita's separation has come to the court to meet the Judge. She tells her that how Raman and Ishita enacted well to win over Ruhi's custody. Judge is furious to learn this and she agrees to go with Shagun to Bhalla's house to review this matter. Mihir, who has come here to meet him company lawyer, sees them leave together & suspects danger. He tries calling up Raman , but his phone is busy. At home, Param is talking to Sarika & is threatening her to be silent about this whole thing. Raman overhears that & he is not very sure that Param is not innocent. Before he could gather his thought, the doorbell rings and we see Judge entering the house with Shagun. There are tension & nervousnes.  

Thursday 8th May: 
Judge asks for Ishita and Raman has no words, what to say. Shagun is feeling victorious as she knows that Ishita is not there. Judge is asking very sternly and there is this whole build-up that everything will come out in open & just then Ishita walks in with hot vadas. Ishita is behaving in a very casual manner, leaving everyone surprised. Shagun's jaw drops in shock seeing her here at home. Shagun suggests judge to take a verdict from neighbors about them . Pammi and few others are called, but they all say good things about Ishita and Raman. Now Judge fires Shagun for playing such a dirty game and she leaves. Later we reveal that how Mihir was able to alert Ishita & Raman about it & therefore they were well prepared for it. Ishita also leaves for Iyers house and no one stops her. Raman assures Simmi that he will talk to Param & will try stopping him from going anywhere. He goes towards his room & he sees that Param has gone to the bathroom, while his phone is there on the bed. Raman knows that his phone is same as his so he quickly exchange his phone with him.  

Friday 9th May:  
Raman hurriedly reaches Sarika's building . He sends a message from Param's phone & Sarika thinks that he is coming to meet her. She opens the door and sees Raman. Raman encourages her to tell the truth & now Sarika shares everything to Raman. At home, Param is all set to leave. He is already with his suitcase to leave and that's when Raman enters with Sarika. Param is shocked to see her here. Raman reveals the whole truth to the family. Raman tells Ishita to slap Param, as she goes goes Simmi hold her hand and stops her. Param acts innocent and raises a question on Ishita and Bala's relation. Ishita is livid and she slaps Param with full force.

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Re: 5th to 9th May Spoilers...

Post by Niharika.V on 2014-05-02, 17:29

Wowww thank you so much
Such a relief that things are going to be fine between them..

Niharika.V

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-02, 18:06

Wow tfs yaar
So neXt will be very interesting

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ramya on 2014-05-02, 18:08

Thank  you........ I  am  eager  to  watch  coming week  episodes.....

ramya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-02, 18:29

TFS  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-02, 19:19

Ishu slapping Param..... Will be nice to watch, after all the torture Ishu went through because of him.... Talking bad about Bala n Ishu.. He deserves to be beaten and thrown out of the house...

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-02, 19:22

I agree.. such a cheap jab that was.. considering he is such a pervert how dare he point fingers at anyone.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by **AMO** on 2014-05-02, 20:59

cnt believe wat he said about ishu n bala man disgusting pervert  Evil or Very Mad

**AMO**
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-02, 22:12

thanks for the amazing update!! Next week is going to be great fun to watch!  cheers

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 19:04

tfs, nice to c that raman is trying to out the truth and succeeds, it hasn't been left all to ishita to try and uncover..raman supporting her is good...ishita slapping parmeet  Clap I hope things don't change between ishita and bala I like that relationship...but how would someone like parmeet realise and c a pure relationship...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetheart on 2014-05-03, 23:19

thanx for the spoilers crybaby94

sweetheart
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-04, 06:25

crybaby94 wrote:Ishu slapping Param..... Will be nice to watch, after all the torture Ishu went through because of him.... Talking bad about Bala n Ishu.. He deserves to be beaten and thrown out of the house...

Yes this was the best part of the spoiler ....
Thanks a lot. Crybaby for bringing to us these awesome spoilers
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-04, 06:56

Three days story in one day.... Raman will know about Param on monday... I think, Ishu will slap Param on Wednesday only, no need to wait till next weekend.... Clap 

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-04, 09:11

crybaby94 wrote:Three days story in one day.... Raman will know about Param on monday... I think, Ishu will slap Param on Wednesday only, no need to wait till next weekend.... Clap 
You made my weekend really wonderful by giving me the good news that Ishita plants a tight slap on Param
 Clap Clap

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-04, 09:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-04, 09:19

--sumana13-- wrote:
crybaby94 wrote:Three days story in one day.... Raman will know about Param on monday... I think, Ishu will slap Param on Wednesday only, no need to wait till next weekend.... Clap 
You made my weekend really wonderful by giving me the good news that Ishita plants a tight slap on Raman
 Clap Clap 
u mean param???????? Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-04, 09:22

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
You made my weekend really wonderful by giving me the good news that Ishita plants a tight slap on Param
 Clap Clap 

Oopss .. Yes you are right ....Sanchu. I meant Param ... I edited that
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-04, 09:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Clap Clap 

hppy hppy 
yeah.otherwise..........shagun would be succeded in her plan.i couldn't bear that........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-04, 09:26

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Clap Clap 

hppy hppy 
yeah.otherwise..........shagun would be succeded in her plan.i couldn't bear that........ Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
What a scheming lady that Shagun is !! ... I really want to know the circumstances under which Raman married her in the first place ! Is that part mentioned in the serial Sanchu ??.!!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-04, 09:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:

hppy hppy 
What a scheming lady that Shagun is !! ... I really want to know the circumstances under which Raman married her in the first place !  Is that part  mentioned in the serial Sanchu ??.!!  
nehi zyada to nehi kaha.b8 itna zaroor bataya gaya tha ki raman deeply loved shagun......he was totally lattoo on her.....so her betrayal made raman a stoneic person..........

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-04, 12:41

Wish someone would slap simmi too!

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-04, 12:44

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:Wish someone would slap simmi too!

Hi Pushpa, welcome to Dhwani.

Simmi, I can understand to a certain extent.. she trusts her husband and thinks Ishu is at fault. No woman wants to believe her husband is a womanizer.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-05-04, 13:15

Thanks for the spoilers.. 

I am glad finally everything will be solved..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum