Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 17:12

Folks,

I had hoped to give this one a miss, for I was profoundly irritated at 8:30 pm last night. But young Khushi is out to get me, what with her OTT missing notice, and I am sure I shall have no peace till I have put up something on this episode! So here goes, especially since I have found  a suitably depressing title! hpee 

It has also  become far too long for a supplementary post on my last thread, so I thought I might as well start a new one.

Jalal: Depths of self-flagellation : Jalal  last night made me feel queasy. No, Munni, don’t start scolding me! I love Jalal as much as you do, but there is only so much flesh and blood can take!

His lugubrious face -  as he  first indulged in a long lament about his folly in not accepting his Jodha Begum’s midnight expeditions to a lonely  hut with a strange man as normal for such a paragon of all the virtues, and then went to cry on his Ammijaan's shoulder (with a stool to climb on to get there)-  was enough to put me off my dinner.  Bang (My first with this delightful emoticon. Thank you, Jalal my boy!)

Having done his doleful Walrus-out-of-Alice-in-Wonderland take there, and condemned himself as a naakaam beta, pati, shahenshah aur insaan ( I would have added dharavaahik ka naayak,  but no one asked me hpee ) , he then proceeded to gladden his disapproving Ammijaan’s heart by singing such fervent praises of her paaksaaf (he forgot nekdil & hunar ki khaan, but never mind!) Jodha beta that she was actually moved enough  to send the Jodha Lisa back to him, undoubtedly for his sustained, mournful and soul elevating contemplation.

After looking at it, and having a  flashback to his Ammijaan’s tirade, Jalal continued to look mournful. So perhaps the joy of getting the Jodha Lisa back was not enough to compensate even slightly for the continued absence of the original, complete with her dhakkas, her glares, her taanas and her jhatkofying his relevant body parts.

I was reminded of the homesick travelling salesman, who asked the restaurant waitress to make an omelette like shoe leather, char the  toast,  and then sit down and nag him! hpee 

Jalal then meanders mournfully – pardon the repetition, but no other word will do! – to Jodha’s hoojra, pays obeisance to the  invisible Kanha,  which is fine as Kanha is niraakaar evam sarvavyaapi (formless and omnipresent) anyway.

He then has a, what else, doubly mournful exchange with a penitent Moti (what on earth is she still doing in Agra? ), who dredges up the Rajvanshi mantra, pran jaaye par vachan na jaaye.. to exculpate herself. Not that I can remember her giving any such vachan to Jodha, but this one is probably part of the long list of non-existent vachans  that are specifically designed, along with Jalal’s zubaan not to touch Jodha without her explicit consent, to drive the viewers up the nearest wall.

If I have to listen once more to this  pran jaye par vachan na jaye, which, like Bhishma's pratigya in the Mahabharata, is the source of half the problems in this serial,  I shall start throwing up - I do not know in what colour, except that it will definitely not  be in Jodha Begum's blue!  Grrr..

Jalal then makes himself as comfortable on Jodha Begum’s sanctified bed as he thinks he deserves, which is not much. He would have preferred a bed of thorns, to match the  depth of his penitence, but such was not at hand, so he contents himself with as awkward a posture as he can manage without slipping off the bed. The crick in the neck that it was bound to give him was to be part of his prayaschit.

He then sends a telepathic cri de coeur (cry from the heart) to his Jodha Begum about how adhoora  he feels himself to be without her. No matter that if she had been there,  he would never  have been allowed to stretch out on that bed unless he had tumbled  besides it dead drunk, and could not be moved. 

There is no hope left for this fellow at all, my dearest friends. He is a goner, a confirmed invertebrate that is a throwback to the early ages when life forms were crawling out the primeval seas.

When Jodha Begum condescends to return to Agra, count on this Jalal to  do an angapradakshinam around the whole perimeter of Agra fort (not just the palace) in thanksgiving (that, for non-Tamils,  is a form of penance where the devotee lies down on the ground full length and rolls over and over till the designated path has been covered; it can be very rough on unpaved and stony paths).

In all this dressing down of Jalal, I must pay  due tribute to Rajat’s exceptional skills as an actor. I cannot stand this Jalal, but Rajat copes manfully even with this mess of a script, and still manages to make  me applaud him. His steady, dignified sorrow in the  scene withMoti in Jodha’s hoojra  was  a treat to behold, and I loved it that his expression did  not change even after the Jodha Lisa was unveiled.

Mahaam: Still the best: She gave me goose pimples last night. She  was mindblowing in her self-justificatory soliloquies,  camouflaged as  a conversation with Resham. What an amazing ability to simply forget what she wants to forget, like her role in Ruqaiya's miscarriage and all those that went before that, not to speak of umpteen other crimes! She can still speak,with  impeccable inner conviction, of  never having done anything wrong, and speculate  about whether Jalal will value her “lifelong loyalty” or punish her “ek gaddari”.
If one has to be a villain, one should be the best, like Catherine de Medicis or Lucrezia Borgia in Renaissance Italy, and Mahaam  does both these formidable ladies proud.  If she is really going to be dispensed with very soon, I for one will go into mourning for at least a week, if not longer!
Ruqaiya: Heights of folly: My extended debate with the 2 Ks, Krishi and Khushi, not to speak of Ash and  Sandhya,  about the advisability of Ruqaiya telling all to Jalal the night before, was somewhat inconclusive. I could  see  their points, and I never have any problems with agreeing with something different that can convince me. But this is  too close to call, and as of  now,  Ruqaiya has already lost Jalal, after the Jodhaesque dhakka he gave her – sangat ka asar! -  followed by that furiously pointed forefinger and that scrunched up nose. She might get him back in part later, but for now, he has put her too beyond the pale.

Plus she seems to be so stupid that she has no idea of that, and is actually sitting around with eats, wine and chausar, expecting him to turn up for the night! I think the woman has some sort of comprehension deficit syndrome.

They are doing a thorough hatchet job on her, and if she is going to replace Mahaam as the Villain numero uno, she is going to come in a very distant second. Both in characterisation and acting, by the way.
Jodha: Sustained self-absorption: The abiding image of Jodha for me last night was not of her  sitting up in bed at the end and looking as if she had had the worst nightmare of her life, but the one of her swinging the lighted pyramid of diyas with savage energy, looking for all the world as if she was preparing to offer Jalal’ s head to Maa Kali.  The anger in her face and eyes was palpable, and one could not imagine this woman dreaming of the husband whom she had sent away the other day in a fit of egotistic ahankaar.    I could not fathom the reason for that segment at all. What was it supposed to show?
NB: How come the diyas stay lit after such rough treatment?
Jodha a harpist??: Jalal fantasizing about Jodha suddenly becoming a harpist was as ridiculous  as Paridhi’s lamentable  fingering of the harp strings. And the latter was on par with her lip synching of  a (20th century) bhajan after the narnaal disaster.
The harp is Ruqaiya’s instrument- she was shown playing it in one of her very early scenes – and Jodha has never been shown with any instrument, not to speak of the harp. I did not know what to make of this sudden revelation of  her hunar No. 121.
Maybe it was just a slip up from a CV who had not seen the early episodes. One should, I suppose, be grateful that she was  not shown playing a Beethoven Sonata on a piano! hpee 

The nightmare:   Jalal  dil-o-jaan has now acquired a new hunar, telepathy, only  she wakes up  looking as if she has had a nightmare, not a dream of the unrequited love of her lawfully wedded husband.
I would not mind even Jalal  dissolving into such  puddles of regret and self-condemnation if there was at least 10% reciprocation from  the other side. But no, all his Jodha Begum can say about his telepathic message of adhoorapan is that kuch bhi teekh nahin hai..  Which would mean, to the uninitiated, that it was a most unwelcome intrusion  into her nocturnal sojourn in the arms of Morpheus.
NB: How come her kaakisaa  comes rushing in to find out what is wrong when Jodha has not uttered even a whimper? Maybe the Ameris, even those entering the  fold  by marriage, are all telepathic!

But why am I either surprised or so irritiated? I should be neither. After all, did I not predict,  so long ago,  that the CVs would one day declare, out of the blue,  that the amar prem gaatha  had arrived at long last, with a placard to that effect, no matter that there is no onscreen evidence to that effect?
Lo and behold, the D-Day has  arrived for Jodha! She is officially aur bhi adhik in prem with the Shahehshah, though this cannot be made out by anyone except herself. Which is of course the fault of the viewers, and of no one else.
Shyamala/Aunty

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-02, 18:18

Aunty.....Mujhe bhi "aur bhi adhik prem  luv  ho Gaya hai".......aapke posts se  party4 ...thanks sooooo much..... long hug 

About the MASALAT on the episode  Frnds chatting ,

MahaGUROORwar was such a let down.

I seriously feel HB should NOT be allowed to stand, esp in scenes with Jalal. She bullies him with her height. She was making such inane & illogical statements yesterday. Her convo made no sense to me at all.  Bang 

Jalal....what do I say....his lacrimals are gonna go on a strike one of these days, or he may get dehydrated. 

& after all this mess is cleared, when his Hunar Ki Khaan will be back, he has another uphill task up his sleeve....he has to plan an "Atyant Shobhniya SR" with her...... Rolling Eyes  nty  ROFL 

Ruqu....I think the editing team made a faux pas in the sequence of her Wed & Thurs scenes. Her Thursday Hojra scene should have been BEFORE her confession at tarazu scene. But trust me Aunty, Ruqs will be redeemed soon, with light grey character traits in her. There will be other Mahams.

Finally, hamari HUNAR Kunwari  peace  .....yeh bhi Kamaal ka Hunar hai...ki she is hurt, her self respect is hurt, she is yearning for her husband, prem aur adhik badh Gaya hai....& while praying to Ambe Ma, she is SMILING at the idol.... zipped .....Kya Hunar hai  hpee ....

Now if Ambe Ma sends a new director & the off screen issues are settled once and for all, 
Only then there is hope for redeeming this blank, expression-less though adhik in love Jodha....n hence redeeming the show.

lazee

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-02, 18:38

Whether Jodha's grina for Jalal changed to love or will change to love or not, I don't know.................but my like for her has changed to complete disgust. Never in a love story have I ever developed so much antagonism to any lead, yet so compelled to carry on for the sake of the other. No 

As for our hunar ki khan, she can not only play harp, but also play guitar and piano too...she will dance bharatnatyam, cook Chinese, do mimickry, shoot guns, list out all the properties of all the elements in the world, can classify all species of flora and fauna categorising them all into nirdosh and doshi, carve monkey nakkashis,  talk 27 languages(give bhaashans in all 27) , heal by touching and walk on water as predicted by you in episode no:93.

And Jalal will take out a big diya and do aarti of her everyday with a 'Jai Jodha, Jai Jodha' song (similar to 'Jai Kaali' ) with the most adoring and puppiest look in his eyes thanking his God every second for having bestowed him with such a @#!#$@#$$%^%%^&&  begum, and arrange for special prayers complete from thiruvanandal to arthajamam at the Jodha Devi Mandir that he is going to build himself.(no masons at all)

And we will continue to watch the tripe for the sake of Rajat.  Rolling Eyes

Last edited by sandhya on 2014-05-02, 20:02; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-02, 18:52

Loved reading you Shyamala ...

OMGE our Hunar ki khaan pplaying a Beethoven Sonata on a piano!  great idea 
 hppy   hppy 

any so you announced Shyamala ...

the D-Day has  arrived for Jodha! She is officially aur bhi adhik inprem with the Shahehshah, though this cannot be made out by anyone except herself. Which is of course the fault of the viewers, and of no one else.

ROFL  ROFL 
I can not stop ROFling

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-05-02, 19:19

Aunty, thanks once again for managing to find humor in this sorry track . Jalal was making me depressed too with his eternal mournful & guilty face. U r right, he might build a temple for his Jodhu begum & do shaastaang namaskars twice a day along with adipradakshinam & angapradakshinam when his begum deigns to reenter Agra & 'forgives' him for his gunah . The existence of his "dil" paved the way out for his famed brains alongwith his spine, I guess. As u say, if not for Rajat as Jalal I too would have bid tata bye bye to this show a while back, but his superlative talent makes me persist despite the crap tracks & an excuse of an epic love story. 

SB , HB, the insolent Moti bai & an immature Ruqqu all r making me  Bang . And Jodha s sometimes angry face ( angry at what  Shocked ) & mostly blank face makes me  affraid . 

Hope there s an end to this track soon, am completely going mad like our psycho MA, though Ashwini s excellent at her portrayal. Now we ve to await the return of the prodigals, ur pudding face with my mouseface & sit thro their marriage ( were they living in sin till now  confused ), God knows, Jallu ko apna sasural mubarak ho.

Am sorry am not regular here, Aunty, still not used to the new place, but right now really enjoying the emoticons  hpee

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 20:57

sandhya wrote:Whether Jodha's grina for Jalal changed to love or will change to love or not, I don't know.................but my like for her has changed to complete disgust. Never in a love story have I ever developed so much antagonism to any lead, yet so compelled to carry on for the sake of the other. No 

You are not alone Sandhya, I too can't stand her, her ego, her expressions, all are annoying.

As for our hunar ki khan, she can not only play harp, but also play guitar and piano too...she will dance bharatnatyam, cook Chinese, do mimickry, shoot guns, list out all the properties of all the elements in the world, can classify all species of flora and fauna categorising them all into nirdosh and doshi, carve monkey nakkashis,  talk 27 languages(give bhaashans in all 27) , heal by touching and walk on water as predicted by you in episode no:93.

I consider that hunar as Jalal's dream only, btw she looked funny playing that.

And Jalal will take out a big diya and do aarti of her everyday with a 'Jai Jodha, Jai Jodha' song (similar to 'Jai Kaali' ) with the most adoring and puppiest look in his eyes thanking his God every second for having bestowed him with such a @#!#$@#$$%^%%^&&  begum, and arrange for special prayers complete from thiruvanandal to arthajamam at the Jodha Devi Mandir that he is going to build himself.(no masons at all)

Noooo, Jalal will not do that Bang 

Ofcourse hppy .  Any doubt??? Clap 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:13

How did I miss this? Looool 
Yes, yesterday's episode was delusional on many fronts.. thankfully, today's made more sense to me... :)

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:12

Thank you, my dear Sumana. The show is in such dismal straits that one has to get one's laughs wherever one can! I am delighted that you enjoyed this one. Shyamala--sumana13-- wrote:Loved reading you Shyamala ...

OMGE our Hunar ki khaan pplaying a Beethoven Sonata on a piano!  great idea 
 hppy   hppy 

any so you announced Shyamala ...

the D-Day has  arrived for Jodha! She is officially aur bhi adhik inprem with the Shahehshah, though this cannot be made out by anyone except herself. Which is of course the fault of the viewers, and of no one else.

ROFL  ROFL 
I can not stop ROFling

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:19

I have just finished gurgling at your numerous side-splitters, my pet, but what, no masons for the Jodha Devi mandir? Not even Teakwood, who is due in Agra very soon?Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Whether Jodha's grina for Jalal changed to love or will change to love or not, I don't know.................but my like for her has changed to complete disgust. Never in a love story have I ever developed so much antagonism to any lead, yet so compelled to carry on for the sake of the other. No 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:22

Very likely, Lashykanna, because I finished it only after 5 pm and have not PMed anyone as yet. I might not do so at all.
Methinks the time has come  for me to go easy on these posts. Khushi, don't you DARE put out  more WANTED notices!
The point is that the very idea of a grand romance between this Jalal and this Jodha seems more incredible to me with each passing  episode. For it will not be the kind of thing I was expecting, the dashing young Shahenshah eventually sweeping his initially hostile begum off her feet.

It is going to look much more like alms being graciously dispensed by the condescending Jodha  to her mendicant husband, who is at the end of his tether - only  emotional rather than physical. Jalal looks so pathetic and pitiable, and not at all imperial. And Jodha looks blank and uncertain of what to do.

I, on the other hand,  am getting more and more certain of what to do. Which would be to lay off commenting on this show till the pudding face-teakwood combo and much else that threatens to overwhelm us is safely past, and there is at least a minimal chance of a truly imperial Jalal resurfacing. 

I love Rajat, but I am fast tiring of this watering pot of a Jalal, looking all the time like  a candidate for Sing Sing.

Shyamala Aunty

lashy  How did I miss this? Looool 
Yes, yesterday's episode was delusional on many fronts.. thankfully, today's made more sense to me... :)

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:34; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-02, 22:31

I dont think the CVs will even make efforts to redeem the Jodha of this track - they are trying to sweep their mess with her characterization under the carpet already as seen today - they think that this would be enuff - and now the big Q is that will they be able to??? - With the level of skills that Paridhi has, I doubt it!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 22:38

Adi, that's why I have stopped commenting on Jalal's khaas "Begum" Clap

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:39

So, my dear Adiana, do I. Most emphatically so.

As I had noted on my previous thread to Sandhya and Krishi, talking of the limitations, actingwise, of Jodha, did you see her face during the oil massage by Shehznaaz, both right at the end and in between before Shehnaaz begins? it was very odd. For one thing,  she looked much older than she looks normally, plus she seemed to be struggling to get some emotion thru that she could not manage to put across.

The last closing line was absolutely flat. There was no gentle pleasure at the memory, no coquetry, nothing.

She is getting worse by the episode, my  dear. And so are her lines. I think Santram is getting his own back for all the adverse publicity he has had. After all, he has been with Ekta, I am told, right from the days of  her early KSBKBT and other blockbuster 8 year serials, and  Paridhi cannot complain repeatedly about him.  Especially now that he does not direct her solo scenes. They, incidentally, are the worst of all!

But right now, this Jodha Begum has occupied this Jalal's whole zehen,  and left no room for anyone else. I was greatly amused and not a little irritated, to see Hamida opening her eyes wide in contented assent when Jalal was going on about his newly awakened dil and his mohabbat having been taken away from him. It was like one of those blinking cartoon characters.

This monomania of Jalal's gets my goat because it is so helplessly and slavishly one-sided. And all this blabbering of mohabbat in that age, when royal wives were basically political  coinage, seems ridiculous, but of course a prem kahani is mandated, so there is no escaping it, I expect!

Shyamala

adianasrI dont think the CVs will even make efforts to redeem the Jodha of this track - they are trying to sweep their mess with her characterization under the carpet already as seen today - they think that this would be enuff  - and now the big Q is that will they be able to??? - With the level of skills that Paridhi has, I doubt it!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 22:51

PS is confused with her expressions, same like Jodha.  Both actress and character is going down the drain with each passing episode.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 22:54

I just hope, when MA plans to dethrone Jalal, it is not Jodha Devi, who plays the saving grace.  She can be shown as a supportive wife, but not Sonia Gandhi Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-02, 22:55

My dear dear aunty,

Reading your post today felt like finding a packet of Nasi Lemak after a month of strict fasting. SO DAMNED GOOD. In case you wonder what is Nasi Lemak, its a well loved breakfast that has now become well loved anytime comfort food. Its delicious and so sinfully full of calories. So was your post. So delicious to read, and so sinfully full of irritation and annoyance that I feel so exhausted carrying them around me while I watch JA.

I watched the talwar scene from the movie for fun. Big mistake watching it right before I watched the episode.  Rajat no doubt is above good in acting. But the kind of Jalal he play is way below the kind of Jalal Hritik got to play. He was so cool, calm, dignified and all the time a Shehensha whilst dealing with his extremely angry wife. In the movie, he did make the mistake. Big mistake of not investigating at all. Despite that, Aishwarya's Jodha was very well-bred upper-class royalty. She made it clear that she is livid, but all the time maintained her dignified princess stance.

Jalal now....is just plain and simple wimp. Its just unfortunate that Rajat is getting back in shape right when Jalal is getting out of shape character wise. If Rajat had been that motta a.k.a. bonda boy, it would have been a lot more easier to be disgusted with Jalal. But he is not and hence I am still stuck liking him.

In my head I cannot understand why he has to mentally flog himself all over again with the revelation from MA. I can understand anger, pain, disappointment, disgust at what MA has done. But he cannot possible forget that he was the victim too.  And it was not like her Rajvanshi style vachan helped either. He should have just stayed angry. Angry at people he love lying, cheating and hiding things from him.

But kya karoon.....when you have a mother like HB it would  be hard not to blame yourself for everything I suppose. 

Instead of giving him a smack and tell him to sort himself, she actually says that even though he was not a good husband and son he is a good emperor. Is this woman for real? She actually tells her grieving son that he is not a good son and husband? That is Support Group HB way? Its a medical miracle that this fellow did not end up as a gay, drug addict or serial killer....all of which is common in children with bad parents.

The star was Maham. All the way through. She was like...once a villain forever a villain. No regrets, no remorse, no guilt. Totally loved the villain in her. At least she did not have split personality disorder like Jodha...or maybe Hamlet syndrome like HB, she just need a passport size photo of Jodha to go walk around ' To be your mom, or to be his mom'. She looked so lost, and defeated. She actually can evoke feeling of sorry for her....even though it feel so weird. But she did look like she was in such a sorry state.

I am just sad that after MA is gone, who on earth will be on par with Jalal?

My only disappointment with MA is that she did not feed HB to the pashu pakshi when she got the chance

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-02, 22:58

Precisely, my dear Ash. Do see my comments above to Adiana. Shyamalaaashyagh wrote:PS is confused with her expressions, same like Jodha.  Both actress and character is going down the drain with each passing episode.

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-02, 23:05

sandhya wrote:Whether Jodha's grina for Jalal changed to love or will change to love or not, I don't know.................but my like for her has changed to complete disgust. Never in a love story have I ever developed so much antagonism to any lead, yet so compelled to carry on for the sake of the other. No 

Death by laughter..................I swear that will be my end, if read your above post for a third time

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-02, 23:11

sashashyam wrote:
I have just finished gurgling at your numerous side-splitters, my pet, but what, no masons for the Jodha Devi mandir? Not even Teakwood, who is due in Agra very soon?Shyamala Auntysandhya wrote:Whether Jodha's grina for Jalal changed to love or will change to love or not, I don't know.................but my like for her has changed to complete disgust. Never in a love story have I ever developed so much antagonism to any lead, yet so compelled to carry on for the sake of the other. No 

Teakwood is coming to Agra................and I suppose we have to suffocate through at least a week of long dialogues on the qualities of love, the perks of being related to Jodha, the revelations of new Hunars and finally the redemption of the Mary Shelley's Monster (Jalal of course) by Mother Theresa?

Kyun aunty kyun? Isn't the world already filled with horrors? Do we need them on our tv too?

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-02, 23:13

Anne, the fact that despite EK and her premise we are all seeing Jalal as one who would have become Akbar even without a Jodha shows RT's capabilities - Hritik had a better script in terms of an Emperor - RT has made a profane script stand out - That needs ability - its unfortunate that once Ashwini exits there will no one to challenge him!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-02, 23:14

Sandhya, Anne as long as things end with the shaadi - I wont have a need to break heads!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-02, 23:30

adianasr wrote:Anne, the fact that despite EK and her premise we are all seeing Jalal as one who would have become Akbar even without a Jodha shows RT's capabilities - Hritik had a better script in terms of an Emperor - RT has made a profane script stand out - That needs ability - its unfortunate that once Ashwini exits there will no one to challenge him!!!!

Rajat's acting is like the frosting or icing that people use to cover up a really ugly piece of cake, so to make it yum. He deserves a huge pay cheque for this. For successfully halting people from barfing at the seriously bad plot and characterizations of what ought to be a great man.

next to him, ashwini was a very strong actor. She can fill the entire screen space with her acting. The fact that we all would love to skin her should we get a chance in many past episodes proof that she was good at what she does. In all her evilness, she was never stupid. Never to going about like a headless chicken. She always knew what she wanted. She was not the confused female lot of Agra mad house. I am going to deeply miss her....for months

But now she has reduced Jalal to a leaky tap, and then is going to exit..............leaving us all with the Weird Sister duo or Salima and HB giving weird and hard to understand logic advice; and hysteric Rukaiya who seem to have misplaced both her brain and medications.

Atgah who suddenly had found enough words to make proper sentence will be exiting too. Leaving so much room that Teakwood and pudding head is going to re-appear. Haila.....I don't want to go there yet.

Today's jalal was not so bad.....in fact did he get a new libas? He looked so like chocolate syrup covered ice-cream....yum

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-02, 23:33

hppy we have all been calling him 'The chocolate cream soldier' today Anne!!!!! And no it seems this is the dress from MH shaadi sequence!!!!!

AJSharma79 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Anne, the fact that despite EK and her premise we are all seeing Jalal as one who would have become Akbar even without a Jodha shows RT's capabilities - Hritik had a better script in terms of an Emperor - RT has made a profane script stand out - That needs ability - its unfortunate that once Ashwini exits there will no one to challenge him!!!!

Rajat's acting is like the frosting or icing that people use to cover up a really ugly piece of cake, so to make it yum. He deserves a huge pay cheque for this. For successfully halting people from barfing at the seriously bad plot and characterizations of what ought to be a great man.

next to him, ashwini was a very strong actor. She can fill the entire screen space with her acting. The fact that we all would love to skin her should we get a chance in many past episodes proof that she was good at what she does. In all her evilness, she was never stupid. Never to going about like a headless chicken. She always knew what she wanted. She was not the confused female lot of Agra mad house. I am going to deeply miss her....for months

But now she has reduced Jalal to a leaky tap, and then is going to exit..............leaving us all with the Weird Sister duo or Salima and HB giving weird and hard to understand logic advice; and hysteric Rukaiya who seem to have misplaced both her brain and medications.

Atgah who suddenly had found enough words to make proper sentence will be exiting too. Leaving so much room that Teakwood and pudding head is going to re-appear. Haila.....I don't want to go there yet.

Today's jalal was not so bad.....in fact did he get a new libas? He looked so like chocolate syrup covered ice-cream....yum

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2014-05-03, 00:32

Hello aunty 
.writing on your post after a long time asli duniya is keeping me very busy these days ..as silent reader of your posts(sometimes commented. :p ) I'm so happy that your fan following is raising day by day. . .

Youre a real messihah when it Comes to saving us from the depression caused by daily ja  kitchen politics ..I really laughed hard reading yours and my dear sandhyas posts .....

I don't want to comment on episode but one or two things .
Its fact that I feel disgusted at jodha at the same 
time at jalal too and cvs for filling his glycerine bottle too often .one
more thing jalal should at least full fill his husbandly duties to ruks and other begums even during praying jodha ma.  .poor souls where would they go.    Otherwise abolish harem and be a jodha vrata

Shami :)

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 00:44

AJSharma79 wrote:

hppy 

Yes he did.. omg... omg.. and did they have to show him getting ready like that....the dark brooding shehenshah adorning himself step by step... Starry Love  like we haven't fallen for him enough already  luv 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum