Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Post by smile.sara on 2014-05-09, 10:54

mandygi wrote:sara kya baja pharmaati hain aap..lol..shukar hai khuda ka ke humain separation track dekhne ko mila..honestly i did not miss them in one frame!

yaar even today I FFW from his removing  joti to onward scene of her hojra  hppy

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-05-09, 11:13

oye mandy mujhe ethey bula khud kitho chli gae oye confused  Shout out  hpee

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-09, 15:59

Mandy dearest, Sara, Lashy, Adiana, Greeshma, and all my other lovely young ladies, I am typing this with one finger, holding on to the top of my head, which is threatening to come apart, with the other. I am as sick as a cat - why a cat? No one knows.

I finally managed to see the Wednesday episode, and I must say that I cannot bring myself to share Lashy's rapture over it. I was aghast when Jalal claimed that JODHA BEGUM   had taught him that  mazhabdid not matter. WHEN did she do it, in his (day)dreams? 

And it is an indication of how desperate we all are for something even halfway decent that the plain, sensible DEK scene with Todar Mal gives rise to such exultation. It was nothing spectacular, but we are all starved, that is it!

I have not even seen last night's episode yet, but judging from your collective gushing, it must have been scrumptious.

Give me till Sunday, Mandy and all the rest, and I hope my head will be better, so that I  can catch up with the show and more important, can sit up for a  few hours and rejoice with you all at my usual length. I cannot guarantee that I will be on the same wavelength as all of you, but I will do my best!

Unless of  course, Jodha Begum has already landed up in Agra and put a mega dampener on everything. I cannot STAND the woman with her preachiness and her sulky face. 

The amar prem so many of you are agog to see is going to be the washout of the millennium, mark my words This Jodha cannot hold any deep emotion on her face at all, and this Jalal is not made for the kind of roguish imperial wooing I would have wanted. He is a drip where Jodha is concerned, and his (literal) mooning after her, and wondering if she was doing the same (catch her doing anything but sulk and glare!) made me see red and gnash my teeth.

And if I have to listen to any more of Shehnaz's totally repetitive discourses on mohabbat, I shall want to throw something. Not at my poor TV, of course!

This is already too much, Mandy, so I have to stop. Keep your fingers crossed, all of you,  for me to feel much better by Sunday.
Miss you all more than  I can say.

And Greeshma my dear, you are spot on re: Ek Hasina Thi. Before my head went on a strike, I rated the 3 shows I now watch as follows:

1) Ek Hasina Thi; Rating 4 out of 5. What an elegant, intelligent, resourceful heroine!And a terrific villain(ness) who can out-Mahaam Mahaam any day.
2) The Mahabharata: Rating 4 out of  5, mainly for Krishna and the  splendid Draupadi, who is all that Jodha Begum is not in terms of acting.
3) Jodha Akbar: 2 out of 5. No need to elaborate. When I have seen the episode of last night that all of you are raving about, it should go up to 3, and all of that for the re-emergence of the Jalal we wanted back, so desperately . Not that he is going to last! The grahan will be back in a week or less.

Affectionately,

Shyamala/Aunty

shyamala my dear how are you? i am missing your posts and comments..please aaj to banta hai..would love to hear from you how you liked the epi..!

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-09, 16:25; edited 2 times in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-09, 16:20

Shyamala take care, and you are right, we are starved viewers Bang 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ---Khushi--- on 2014-05-09, 16:21

Aww Aunty..... Group Hug  We all collectively wish u a speedy recovery. As much  as we r missing u, but we want u to rest well till u r perfectly fine.

I just hope it's nothing serious. Get well soon, Aunty. Real soon

Loads of love for you......  Broken Heart ...from all of us.

---Khushi---
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-09, 16:25

thanks shyamala dear, i hope you feel better by sunday and do get chance to watch the thursday epi..wednesday's was hopeless!..i cannot stand a jodha begum jaapi jalal..this jalal is far better than any majnu avatari jalal..paridhi goes blank when it comes to enacting emotions of love, she did ok in kajri sequence and post vish paan but after that she went back to gajini mode..she has to match up with rajat when enacting such scenes and if she does not then this epic romance will definetly will be a washout!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-09, 16:32

Aunty,

Plllleeeeeeeeeeejjj pleeejj get well soon! I kno u ll not find anything splendid in y'days eppy except for the DEK scene. I wud still want to read ur views on other aspects in the eppy :D

Get well sooooon and come back sooooooooooooooner  long hug 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by mishti on 2014-05-09, 16:58

sashashyam wrote:

Mandy dearest, Sara, Lashy, Adiana, Greeshma, and all my other lovely young ladies, I am typing this with one finger, holding on to the top of my head, which is threatening to come apart, with the other. I am as sick as a cat - why a cat? No one knows.

I finally managed to see the Wednesday episode, and I must say that I cannot bring myself to share Lashy's rapture over it. I was aghast when Jalal claimed that JODHA BEGUM   had taught him that  mazhabdid not matter. WHEN did she do it, in his (day)dreams? 

And it is an indication of how desperate we all are for something even halfway decent that the plain, sensible DEK scene with Todar Mal gives rise to such exultation. It was nothing spectacular, but we are all starved, that is it!

I have not even seen last night's episode yet, but judging from your collective gushing, it must have been scrumptious.

Give me till Sunday, Mandy and all the rest, and I hope my head will be better, so that I  can catch up with the show and more important, can sit up for a  few hours and rejoice with you all at my usual length. I cannot guarantee that I will be on the same wavelength as all of you, but I will do my best!

Unless of  course, Jodha Begum has already landed up in Agra and put a mega dampener on everything. I cannot STAND the woman with her preachiness and her sulky face. 

The amar prem so many of you are agog to see is going to be the washout of the millennium, mark my words This Jodha cannot hold any deep emotion on her face at all, and this Jalal is not made for the kind of roguish imperial wooing I would have wanted. He is a drip where Jodha is concerned, and his (literal) mooning after her, and wondering if she was doing the same (catch her doing anything but sulk and glare!) made me see red and gnash my teeth.

And if I have to listen to any more of Shehnaz's totally repetitive discourses on mohabbat, I shall want to throw something. Not at my poor TV, of course!

This is already too much, Mandy, so I have to stop. Keep your fingers crossed, all of you,  for me to feel much better by Sunday.
Miss you all more than  I can say.

And Greeshma my dear, you are spot on re: Ek Hasina Thi. Before my head went on a strike, I rated the 3 shows I now watch as follows:

1) Ek Hasina Thi; Rating 4 out of 5. What an elegant, intelligent, resourceful heroine!And a terrific villain(ness) who can out-Mahaam Mahaam any day.
2) The Mahabharata: Rating 4 out of  5, mainly for Krishna and the  splendid Draupadi, who is all that Jodha Begum is not in terms of acting.
3) Jodha Akbar: 2 out of 5. No need to elaborate. When I have seen the episode of last night that all of you are raving about, it should go up to 3, and all of that for the re-emergence of the Jalal we wanted back, so desperately . Not that he is going to last! The grahan will be back in a week or less.

Affectionately,

Shyamala/Aunty

shyamala my dear how are you? i am missing your posts and comments..please aaj to banta hai..would love to hear from you how you liked the epi..!

Take care aunty.
I liked all the episodes this week minus Jodha begum, she better stay back in her Amer...but was elated only at the mention of word BHOOL in yst'day's precap  Embarassed See suffered just so much that anything sensible, even a word from her mouth is giving me a kick party4 

And you're right when did Jodha Begum teach him about Mazhab tolerance, wasn't she the one who hated Mughals, am sorry to say that, without knowing the Man himself...and wasn't he, Jalaluddin proud of his religious tolerance and even declared this to his arrogant Begum in Angoori bagh, after Murthi kaand???? I do not say she wasn't/isn't broad minded, but she's shown as some one who lacks, when it comes to practice what you preach syndrome.  Evil or Very Mad 
But yst'day's DEK episode was applausible... Clap

mishti

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-09, 18:52

Aunty
Get well soon

So I am missing all Jodha free episodes......*sob....sob*

Madam is going to come back to take the seat next to him during the jashn when he is declared Akbar. Smart girl......choosing the right time to come back......to share the limelight.

Jodha taught religious tolerance to Jalal!!!!!!!!
Wasn't she the one who said 'yahi bhed hai mughalon aur rajvanshiyon mein' during fp track and 'we need more warriors like prc to throw mughals out'......

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-09, 20:04

smile.sara wrote:
knumnum wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:hpee Loved today's episode so much..our jalal is back ....Jo is coming back..god knws what's d reason..If it becoz jalal abolished pilgrim tax den I have nothing to say more..I don't knw, i'm happy with jo's return or sad..i have mixed feelings..Happy becoz jalal wil b happy,and no rona dhona..sad becoz from tomarrow jalal wil b back to his romeo mode..full time Jodha begam ki peeche..don't knw when we r goin to get a power packed performance  hpee frm jallu in future..atleast if dey show 15 minutes politics and 15 minutes romance, den i'l b happy..

Grees, the total eppy is only 22 mins long Bang  so how can they show 15 mins action and 15 mins romance Question 
greesh yaar ....khuda ko mano... 15 mints  affraid romance  Scared ..baap re.u know na in in JA romance means pakao bhashan Bang  of devi begum n puppy face shahnsha with aap Baja farmati hain jodha begum Sleep  ..
krish, i totally forgot abt Ads..den 18 minutes politics and 4 minutes romance..
Sara, i knw dat..but we have to bear dis "bhashan romance" n Bang a?? ..i want to get rid of dis romance as soon as possible..dat's why i want more screen space of AkDha ..want confession,SR asap..den only jalal wil concentrate on politics..only den we 'l get to see our old jalal..Anything for our Old jalal..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-09, 20:23

girls, can anyone tell me, why jodha's expression is dis much mismatched with the suituation??.. what's wrong with dis actress?? I'm not understanding ..really disappointed with jo's realization scene..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-09, 20:51

Aunty.... long hug ..missed u so much..waiting for ur post on Thursday episode..we wil wait..hope ur feeling better now aunty..get well soon..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-09, 21:03

Greeshma014 wrote:girls, can anyone tell me, why jodha's expression is dis much mismatched with the suituation??.. what's wrong with dis actress?? I'm not understanding ..really disappointed with jo's realization scene..

Grees, I hv not watched the eppy and I am NOT planning to also Scared  But I can understand ur frustration on the acting skills of PS.

We are all tired of stressing the same thing again and again in IF. She can't act for her life!!! Seriously! She is the ONLY reason why i postponed watching JA till October last year  run 

Jeans also told me abt the expressions in tat scene whr the ppl tell her abt her pati's goodness and she s still giving blank expressions. 

If this is how its going to continue in romantic scenes, it ll be jus like Aunty said, a total washout No 

Me tooo re, de taali!! heheee, even i want to get this stupid SR track done so that we can move on to more important political stuff of Jalal and then more awesome performances of RT bounce  bounce  bounce  

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-09, 21:06

I really like EHT aunty hpee ..i'm so happy to knw dat u too like it..dat means my choice is not a bad one.. Sakshi-durga is amazing..i like sakshi more, becoz of her character potrayel..i'm sure it's going to give "Amar prem katha" a tough competion..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-09, 21:21

Greeshma014 wrote:Aunty.... long hug ..missed u so much..waiting for ur post on Thursday episode..we wil wait..hope ur feeling better now aunty..get well soon..

Aunty, I would not want u to watch today's eppy cos I am sure u ll only get irritated. But since we are so selfish, we want u to watch this and give ur tippani on this eppy too :D

U can say only one gud thing abt today's eppy and everything else is to be filled wid not so gud ones hpee 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-09, 21:51

Forget the skills of the actress Krishi, Gree, the CVs it seems have realised her limitations and hence gave her the rt. words today - itna bhi bahut hai!!!!

Shyamala - did you feel the Earth quake today?????? And the skies thundering????? Jodha said that she went too far in her hath????? I am in shock!!!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Greeshma014 on 2014-05-09, 22:22

adianasr wrote:Forget the skills of the actress Krishi, Gree, the CVs it seems have realised her limitations and hence gave her the rt. words today - itna bhi bahut hai!!!!

Shyamala - did you feel the Earth quake today?????? And the skies thundering????? Jodha said that she went too far in her hath????? I am in shock!!!!!!!
Adi , what abt romantic scenes..There needs less words and more expressions..den what wil CVs do?? I think she'l give bhashans, and dey wil focus on jalal's face..

Greeshma014
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-09, 22:42

Greeshma014 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Forget the skills of the actress Krishi, Gree, the CVs it seems have realised her limitations and hence gave her the rt. words today - itna bhi bahut hai!!!!

Adi , what abt romantic scenes..There needs less words and more expressions..den what wil CVs do?? I think she'l give bhashans, and dey wil focus on jalal's face..

Ofcourse they will focus on Jalal's face Gree  hppy Isi liye toh RT ko dhoondha hai EK ne!!!! hppy 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-09, 23:30

adianasr wrote:
Greeshma014 wrote:

Ofcourse they will focus on Jalal's face Gree  hppy Isi liye toh RT ko dhoondha hai EK ne!!!! hppy 

Ads, Agreed tat she has got the dialogues tat she can say (yeah, well those dialogues, even Rahim can say wid better effect) but wat abt the reasons Ads. I kno we are sounding like a broken tape saying the same thing again and again and again! 

The reasons tat they gave for her return were all  Censored to say the least. 

We are never going to get a reformed Jodha begum, will we? 

Bye byes to our foolish expectations for this stupid love story Bye 

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-09, 23:39

Adi, she was happy to hear jay jay kar of Jalal, she wants to be part of it.  She likes reformed Jalal.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-10, 00:23

Ash, Jalal bura kab tha that he needed to be reformed????? Abb Jodha is squint visioned and narrow-eyed toh isme koi aur kya kar sakta hai!!!! Uss par she is also wearing blinkers - toh she only sees what she wants to see - and if she only sees Jalal's qualities now then what can we do - we cannot call it her liking a reformed Jalal - we know that it was not he who needed to be reformed!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-10, 08:08

adianasr wrote:Ash, Jalal bura kab tha that he needed to be reformed????? Abb Jodha is squint visioned and narrow-eyed toh isme koi aur kya kar sakta hai!!!! Uss par she is also wearing blinkers - toh she only sees what she wants to see - and if she only sees Jalal's qualities now then what can we do - we cannot call it her liking a reformed Jalal - we know that it was not he who needed to be reformed!!!!!
Yeah true, but she doesn't love him for what he is, period.  She loved hs goodness in him, which he showered to her and her family and Rajvanshi's.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-10, 09:07

aashyagh wrote:
adianasr wrote:Ash, Jalal bura kab tha that he needed to be reformed????? Abb Jodha is squint visioned and narrow-eyed toh isme koi aur kya kar sakta hai!!!! Uss par she is also wearing blinkers - toh she only sees what she wants to see - and if she only sees Jalal's qualities now then what can we do - we cannot call it her liking a reformed Jalal - we know that it was not he who needed to be reformed!!!!!
Yeah true, but she doesn't love him for what he is, period.  She loved hs goodness in him, which he showered to her and her family and Rajvanshi's.

Ash, she loves him, but she is not 'In Love' with him - not yet - and as of now I dont want to say beyond this 'not now'. Evil or Very Mad 

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-10, 09:21

sandhya, so true when did she teach akbar ke bhed bhaav nahin karna..joke of the century!..she is the one who wanted mughals to be thrown out..ue ghrina ghrina kya tha..lol..i tell ya ye cvz bhi na akbar ka kachoomber nikaal ke chorenge...just imagine if it was not rajat enacting then this would have been a total flop show! only rajat can manage to shine in ekta's sbs ishtyle historical!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-10, 09:32

sandhya, i too am going to miss jodha free episodes..aaya mausam bhaashno ka..oh god i hate to hear her reciting all those bhaashans in the same monotone..i have a feeling now rajat will go on vacation and we will get to see jodha filled boring episodes where she will be giving lectures to every jeev jantu!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum