Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-10, 09:34

today the episode was less of jalal and more of jodh, i finished it in 5 minutes..could not stand HB and jodha's same boring expressions..although paridhi looked beautiful!..only yhe preacap was interesting in which my cutie pie has all his bateesi out!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by ngayou on 2014-05-10, 13:24

Hello, Aunty.Take care please & get well soon. U r right, Aunty, when did Jodha teach Jalal about mazhab. In fact, Jallu himself told her once that he s always been broadminded & tolerant towards religions , & that s why he agreed to her terms before marriage & let her follow her religion. And regarding the teerthkar , I wasn't much impressed there either bcos the makers had to bring in Jodha begum again to give him her 2 cents worth advice & the poor ullu repeated the same words she spoke to him in DEK while abolishing the tax. If at all Jodha begum has taught Jalal anything it is to be a rotlu Majnun who keeps forgetting his brains in times of crisis Bang . But it was good to see some glimpses of the old Jalal after a long time, the only saving grace for me.

Regarding yday s epi where Jodha begum finally admits her "bhool" whatever that is & decides to go back to Agra, this epi I ve yet to see. I guess we can expect to see the Majnu Jalal back trying to overplease his sulky begum now that she s deigned to return to him hppy .

Waiting for ur interesting takes on it, Aunty hpee

ngayou
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-10, 18:52

guys we have to accept tht this show is all about credits to jodha. & unfortunately this is wht the TRP audience wants & thts the bitter truth. the recent articles clearly stated people love TV's jodha more than the film jodha, but no mention of jalal. even recently there was a article in telegraph which clearly said jodha's character works for the show's success & again no mention of jalal.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-10, 21:55

i agree munni, these articles r all fabricated by ekta, its she who wants it to be a typical female oriented show..she thinks that it works butif it does then why her rest of the typical shows are not as popular! there is the magic of rajat as jalal workung as well..whatever little male audience watches her show is because of jalal's character and not to forget rajat's female fan following all over the world!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-10, 23:09

mandygi wrote:i agree munni, these articles r all fabricated by ekta, its she who wants it to be a typical female oriented show..she thinks that it works butif it does then why her rest of the typical shows are not as popular! there is the magic of rajat as jalal workung as well..whatever little male audience watches her show is because of jalal's character and not to forget rajat's female fan following all over the world!
mandy, rajat or no rajat TRP audience work in a diff way. the shows which r most popular in internet r mostly not the chart toppers. we r talking about passion but the passionate love stories which concentrate on both the hero & the heroine equally doesnt fetch so high TRP.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-05-12, 18:00

Aunty ......  long hug  i loved the title the most " depression unbounded "    .... btw we all love jalal aunty ... lest his devdas mode .... i hate him when he is in the cry baby mode hanging to his mother giraffe .....  As i had told anita regarding her hilarious takes on JA & i say the same comment for YOU aunty ... your's take on episodes are one of the best laughter medicines .... for me  ....   Your one statement made my laugh like hyena .... 

When Jodha Begum condescends to return to Agra, count on this Jalal to  do an angapradakshinam around the whole perimeter of Agra fort (not just the palace) in thanksgiving (that, for non-Tamils,  is a form of penance where the devotee lies down on the ground full length and rolls over and over till the designated path has been covered; it can be very rough on unpaved and stony paths).   hppy   Aunty ... this was just awesome  !!! 

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-12, 18:20

Well, my dear Gayatri, I have actually written it, headache and all, and for all my fine talk at the beginning about making  it brief, it  is over 5 pages in Georgia 11! See how you like this Hopes belied? I have PMed you.Shyamala Auntyngayou wrote:Hello, Aunty.Take care please & get well soon. U r right, Aunty, when did Jodha teach Jalal about mazhab. In fact, Jallu himself told her once that he s always been broadminded & tolerant towards religions , & that s why he agreed to her terms before marriage & let her follow her religion. And regarding the teerthkar , I wasn't much impressed there either bcos the makers had to bring in Jodha begum again to give him her 2 cents worth advice & the poor ullu repeated the same words she spoke to him in DEK while abolishing the tax. If at all Jodha begum has taught Jalal anything it is to be a rotlu Majnun who keeps forgetting his brains in times of crisis Bang . But it was good to see some glimpses of the old Jalal after a long time, the only saving grace for me.

Regarding yday s epi where Jodha begum finally admits her "bhool" whatever that is & decides to go back to Agra, this epi I ve yet to see. I guess we can expect to see the Majnu Jalal back trying to overplease his sulky begum now that she s deigned to return to him hppy .

Waiting for ur interesting takes on it, Aunty hpee

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-12, 18:22

My dear Varshaa, I am delighted that you enjoyed my jokes so much; I too love Anita's funny takes a lot, but I have not been well enough to read the last few. My next post has been put up solely due to public demand; see if  you like it. There was not much opportunity for wise cracking in this one, but there are a few tongue in cheek passages.Shyamala Auntyvarshaakulkarni wrote:Aunty ......  long hug  i loved the title the most " depression unbounded "    .... btw we all love jalal aunty ... lest his devdas mode .... i hate him when he is in the cry baby mode hanging to his mother giraffe .....  As i had told anita regarding her hilarious takes on JA & i say the same comment for YOU aunty ... your's take on episodes are one of the best laughter medicines .... for me  ....   Your one statement made my laugh like hyena .... 

When Jodha Begum condescends to return to Agra, count on this Jalal to  do an angapradakshinam around the whole perimeter of Agra fort (not just the palace) in thanksgiving (that, for non-Tamils,  is a form of penance where the devotee lies down on the ground full length and rolls over and over till the designated path has been covered; it can be very rough on unpaved and stony paths).   hppy   Aunty ... this was just awesome  !!! 

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by varshaakulkarni on 2014-05-12, 20:01

Ohh aunty ..... thank u so much for the reply ... btw kindly take care of your health .... that is more important ... n surely i shall go through the new post  ..... I wish you a quick recovery & would like to see u on toes ... in this forum ....  plz take care of ur self .....

varshaakulkarni
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:33

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum