Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 230: Depression unbounded

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 00:47

Aunty compared to the last three weeks, there was at least something watchable in Jodha today, I felt.. at least the first step in the right direction  Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-03, 01:20

lashy wrote:Aunty compared to the last three weeks, there was at least something watchable in Jodha today, I felt.. at least the first step in the right direction  Shocked
Watchable !!!!
I thought that she looked like a swollen Ash Gourd. hppy  The wig on her head was ready to fall. Looked as though Abul Mali has some competition. Her expressions were as though she was just relieved of continuous hiccups. Even the sunny yellows didn't help her.

She thought of the Shahenshah inspite of herself instead of looking angry enough to murder (like she did in Kali Ma Mandir). That was the only improvement. Twisted Evil

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-05-03, 01:22

lashy wrote:
AJSharma79 wrote:

Atgah who suddenly had found enough words to make proper sentence will be exiting too. Leaving so much room that Teakwood and pudding head is going to re-appear. Haila.....I don't want to go there yet.
 hppy 

Today's jalal was not so bad.....in fact did he get a new libas? He looked so like chocolate syrup covered ice-cream....yum
Yes he did.. omg... omg.. and did they have to show him getting ready like that....the dark brooding shehenshah adorning himself step by step... Starry Love  like we haven't fallen for him enough already  luv 
Didn't he look like rich chocolaty cake with nut toppings..............I was reminded of all the flavours we discussed in Divya's thread earlier.  Starry Love .Droooooolicious.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-03, 09:03

Lashykanna, I begin to despair of you, my pet. I think it is  time I stopped trying to analyse this mess; if even you have begun clutching at straws and gilding your Jodha, what to say of the Bhajan Mandali!to

My take is very much like Sandhya’s.  I wrote earlier, both to Sandhya and Krishi on my last thread, and to Adiana on this one, as follows:

Talking of the limitations, actingwise, of Jodha, did you see her face during the oil massage by Shehznaaz, both right at the end and in between before Shehnaaz begins? it was very odd. For one thing,  she looked much older than she looks normally, plus she seemed to be struggling to get some emotion thru that she could not manage to put across.

The last closing line was absolutely flat. There was no gentle pleasure at the memory, no coquetry, nothing.

She is getting worse by the episode, my  dears. And so are her lines. I think Santram is getting his own back for all the adverse publicity he has had. After all, he has been with Ekta, I am told, right from the days of  her early KSBKBT and other blockbuster 8 year serials, and  Paridhi cannot complain repeatedly about him.  Especially now that he does not direct her solo scenes. They, incidentally, are the worst of all!

Of course we can have drastically different opinions about Jodha and/or anything else, Lashykanna, but why is it that I feel that this is not your real opinion but something you are trying to force down your own throat? Now don't jump down mine, there is  a good girl!

Shyamala Periamma
sandhya
lashy wrote:Aunty compared to the last three weeks, there was at least something watchable in Jodha today, I felt.. at least the first step in the right direction  Shocked
Watchable !!!!
I thought that she looked like a swollen Ash Gourd. hppy  The wig on her head was ready to fall. Looked as though Abul Mali has some competition. Her expressions were as though she was just relieved of continuous hiccups. Even the sunny yellows didn't help her.

She thought of the Shahenshah inspite of herself instead of looking angry enough to murder (like she did in Kali Ma Mandir). That was the only improvement. Twisted Evil

Last edited by sashashyam on 2014-05-03, 14:14; edited 1 time in total

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-03, 09:06

Thank you, my dear Clarissa. What with the heat in Pune and this frightful script, plus a very washed out and pathetic Jodha, I am beginning to wilt myself, and the prospect of yet another wedding with Jalal hanging around in the sidelines appals me. I need a break! Your crack about the Jodhavrata is a splendid one, but not the puffy face Jodha we saw last night having her hair oiled. Any man would run a mile from that female.Shyamala Auntyclarissasham wrote: hpee Hello aunty 
.writing on your post after a long time asli duniya is keeping me very busy these days ..as silent reader of your posts(sometimes commented. :p ) I'm so happy that your fan following is raising day by day. . .

Youre a real messihah when it Comes to saving us from the depression caused by daily ja  kitchen politics ..I really laughed hard reading yours and my dear sandhyas posts .....

I don't want to comment on episode but one or two things .
Its fact that I feel disgusted at jodha at the same 
time at jalal too and cvs for filling his glycerine bottle too often .one
more thing jalal should at least full fill his husbandly duties to ruks and other begums even during praying jodha ma.  .poor souls where would they go.    Otherwise abolish harem and be a jodha vrata

Shami :)

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-03, 09:12

My dearest Anne,

And you are like  a nice tall glass of Limboo Timboo on a very hot day, which is becoming a regular feature in Pune this summer! I hope KL is better.

I am beginning to wilt under the combined effect of this ghastly script, this awful Jodha – do see my  take on her in my response to Lashy above - with her sulky, puffy face and her near Abul Mali wig, and much else.Not to speak of the frightful prospect of yet another wedding with Jalal hanging around the sidelines while Jodha swans it out in the centre with Hamida and Salima in attendance. I need a break.
Have you noticed how they never really give a proper tel maalish, only caress the hair? That is because if they did anything like the brisk rubbing my grandma used to give me, the wig would come off! The only exception is Rajat/Jalal, whose hair is real.

Shyamala Aunty

AJSharma79My dear dear aunty,

Reading your post today felt like finding a packet of Nasi Lemak after a month of strict fasting. SO DAMNED GOOD. In case you wonder what is Nasi Lemak, its a well loved breakfast that has now become well loved anytime comfort food. Its delicious and so sinfully full of calories. So was your post. So delicious to read, and so sinfully full of irritation and annoyance that I feel so exhausted carrying them around me while I watch JA.

I watched the talwar scene from the movie for fun. Big mistake watching it right before I watched the episode.  Rajat no doubt is above good in acting. But the kind of Jalal he play is way below the kind of Jalal Hritik got to play. He was so cool, calm, dignified and all the time a Shehensha whilst dealing with his extremely angry wife. In the movie, he did make the mistake. Big mistake of not investigating at all. Despite that, Aishwarya's Jodha was very well-bred upper-class royalty. She made it clear that she is livid, but all the time maintained her dignified princess stance.

Jalal now....is just plain and simple wimp. Its just unfortunate that Rajat is getting back in shape right when Jalal is getting out of shape character wise. If Rajat had been that motta a.k.a. bonda boy, it would have been a lot more easier to be disgusted with Jalal. But he is not and hence I am still stuck liking him.

In my head I cannot understand why he has to mentally flog himself all over again with the revelation from MA. I can understand anger, pain, disappointment, disgust at what MA has done. But he cannot possible forget that he was the victim too.  And it was not like her Rajvanshi style vachan helped either. He should have just stayed angry. Angry at people he love lying, cheating and hiding things from him.

But kya karoon.....when you have a mother like HB it would  be hard not to blame yourself for everything I suppose. 

Instead of giving him a smack and tell him to sort himself, she actually says that even though he was not a good husband and son he is a good emperor. Is this woman for real? She actually tells her grieving son that he is not a good son and husband? That is Support Group HB way? Its a medical miracle that this fellow did not end up as a gay, drug addict or serial killer....all of which is common in children with bad parents.

The star was Maham. All the way through. She was like...once a villain forever a villain. No regrets, no remorse, no guilt. Totally loved the villain in her. At least she did not have split personality disorder like Jodha...or maybe Hamlet syndrome like HB, she just need a passport size photo of Jodha to go walk around ' To be your mom, or to be his mom'. She looked so lost, and defeated. She actually can evoke feeling of sorry for her....even though it feel so weird. But she did look like she was in such a sorry state.

I am just sad that after MA is gone, who on earth will be on par with Jalal?

My only disappointment with MA is that she did not feed HB to the pashu pakshi when she got the chance

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by smile.sara on 2014-05-03, 10:29

aunty  long hug
rukayya scne from tarazu to chausar was very disjointed  ... don't know but  just like they were trying to show her clueless about shivani mirza weddig after 14 full days to show her in bad light it was really very unconvincing just like these disjointed scenes.... jalal visiting in jdha room to spend night is another very OTT .... very very irritating and HB sent  SB to consol jalal ... a begum who can not even touch her hubby ... she can ask ruku to consol as she can hug him n but I think HB wants him to untouched until touchme not begum finally decides to touch her bhaght...but I wonder she her self didn't touch even not a hand on shoulder ...only ajeeb maha confusing bhashan ...
even today while praying she was saying... tht she cant console her son as mother  scratch --- 

... and jodha ...uff ..
I m hating this rotlu shahnsha but atleast rajat is giving expression of dewana dewdas jalal...but what can I say about this ..aur bhi adhik prem with no prem marks on face and soul

Adhik prem karte hain and. Prem aur bhi adhek bhar Gaya hae ...to blabber these words is not enough to convince tht really there is some feeling ... Till then she started meeting to suja mal n then Jalal outburst, her beauty Sleep after her hubby pleading accusation , anger , her escape from her susral n landed in mathura playing Holi there ranting , pushing, shaking dhakhufying n insulting her hubby there, her  reaching amer and then showing worst tantrum I can ever imagin from any wife after seeing her hubby in such an injured condition I never feel any sorrow ness from her side ... Forget about she is incomplete or missing some thing ... She is just confuse why not able live happy shappy ...

So I love him n now loving him more is not at all convincing ..

RaJat is exceptional look at ashvini acting ...maham sorrow ...she is really broken I can feel her trauma... When Jalal was not in Agra running after Jo I was feeling ruku sadness when she was missing Jalal in evening breez n when she went to salima to share her loneliness ... This loneliness is missing in jodha character ...even now we can feel Fear of loosing her Jalal driving Ruqayya crazy , help less ... Why I can't feel this helplessness in jodha behavior ...why the soul mate is blank ...pls help me ...I can't connect this so called soulmate who is discussing who will worthy of oiling her hairs rather than feeling like runaway from there where she is ,...like she said always in Agra in grihna time.. " dam gut-ta hae hamar yaha"...amer Mae uska dam kiun nahi ghut raha ...why she is not restless ...why her feeling not driving her crazy... What is missing.???

smile.sara

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-03, 13:43

Shyamala, Gibran says 'Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation'. Rajat has portrayed this depth in Jalal's love, tragedy is that Jodha's Love lacks this depth in portrayal - and yes it does seem to be sweet revenge!!!!!

And yesterday it was the dialogue given to Jodha - that one line which made sense - not the portrayal - I have given up on that - and it is for this reason that I want the CVs for Jodha to give her the words - Jalal's CVs can just describe the scene and the emotions and leave RT to convey the rest and if they give him the words toh sone pe suhaga - he does a brilliant voice modulation - Toh Jalal ko dekhne aur sunne dono mei maza aayega!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-03, 14:23

That is very true, Adiana, only not as well put as in these nuggets that you unearth from your magical pitara. 

But as for lines for Jodha, how will it help even if they  are wonderful if she is going to recite them as if she was reading out from the telephone directory? Paridhi seems to have forgotten how to act. All that she can manage seems to be the kind of cloying sweetness she displayed when he was slipping the kangan on her wrist in the flashback at Amer during the Gangaur dance.

I despair for their eventual love scenes - romantic ones, I mean, not what the IF obsesses about! They are going to end  up completely one-sided, and it will be like what Kamalahaasan used to claim, that he could romance a wooden chair and make it convincing. The thing he forgot was that the audience expects nothing from a wooden chair; with a  heroine, it is different.

Shyamala

adianasrShyamala, Gibran says 'Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation'. Rajat has portrayed this depth in Jalal's love, tragedy is that Jodha's Love lacks this depth in portrayal - and yes it does seem to be sweet revenge!!!!!

And yesterday it was the dialogue given to Jodha - that one line which made sense - not the portrayal - I have given up on that - and it is for this reason that I want the CVs for Jodha to give her the words - Jalal's CVs can just describe the scene and the emotions and leave RT to convey the rest and if they give him the words toh sone pe suhaga - he does a brilliant voice modulation - Toh Jalal ko dekhne aur sunne dono mei maza aayega!!!!!

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sashashyam on 2014-05-03, 14:27

Sara my pet, how nice to hear from you again!I have nothing to add to all that you have said here, for I agree with you in toto. The whole thing is pathetic and Jodha's characterisation  is going from bad to worse with her special director. I cannot remember her being so unconvincing before. I find that I really don't care WHAT she does, so long as she does not clog up the scren with her sulky face, and Jalal stops crying. I am TIRED of watching his lachrymose face.Shyamala Auntysmile.sara wrote:aunty  long hug
rukayya scne from tarazu to chausar was very disjointed  ... don't know but  just like they were trying to show her clueless about shivani mirza weddig after 14 full days to show her in bad light it was really very unconvincing just like these disjointed scenes.... jalal visiting in jdha room to spend night is another very OTT .... very very irritating and HB sent  SB to consol jalal ... a begum who can not even touch her hubby ... she can ask ruku to consol as she can hug him n but I think HB wants him to untouched until touchme not begum finally decides to touch her bhaght...but I wonder she her self didn't touch even not a hand on shoulder ...only ajeeb maha confusing bhashan ...
even today while praying she was saying... tht she cant console her son as mother  scratch --- 

... and jodha ...uff ..
I m hating this rotlu shahnsha but atleast rajat is giving expression of dewana dewdas jalal...but what can I say about this ..aur bhi adhik prem with no prem marks on face and soul

Adhik prem karte hain and. Prem aur bhi adhek bhar Gaya hae ...to blabber these words is not enough to convince tht really there is some feeling ... Till then she started meeting to suja mal n then Jalal outburst, her beauty Sleep after her hubby pleading accusation , anger , her escape from her susral n landed in mathura playing Holi there ranting , pushing, shaking dhakhufying n insulting her hubby there, her  reaching amer and then showing worst tantrum I can ever imagin from any wife after seeing her hubby in such an injured condition I never feel any sorrow ness from her side ... Forget about she is incomplete or missing some thing ... She is just confuse why not able live happy shappy ...

So I love him n now loving him more is not at all convincing ..

RaJat is exceptional look at ashvini acting ...maham sorrow ...she is really broken I can feel her trauma... When Jalal was not in Agra running after Jo I was feeling ruku sadness when she was missing Jalal in evening breez n when she went to salima to share her loneliness ... This loneliness is missing in jodha character ...even now we can feel Fear of loosing her Jalal driving Ruqayya crazy , help less ... Why I can't feel this helplessness in jodha behavior ...why the soul mate is blank ...pls help me ...I can't connect this so called soulmate who is discussing who will worthy of oiling her hairs rather than feeling like runaway from there where she is ,...like she said always in Agra in grihna time.. " dam gut-ta hae hamar yaha"...amer Mae uska dam kiun nahi ghut raha ...why she is not restless ...why her feeling not driving her crazy... What is missing.???

sashashyam
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-03, 14:56

Shyamala, if the CVs give the words which reflect the depth then we can forget the actress and makedo with the rest - yes it will be lopsided - but just as RT made up for this on 4th April I expect he will be able to so again!!!!!

sashashyam wrote:

That is very true, Adiana, only not as well put as in these nuggets that you unearth from your magical pitara. 

But as for lines for Jodha, how will it help even if they  are wonderful if she is going to recite them as if she was reading out from the telephone directory? Paridhi seems to have forgotten how to act. All that she can manage seems to be the kind of cloying sweetness she displayed when he was slipping the kangan on her wrist in the flashback at Amer during the Gangaur dance.

I despair for their eventual love scenes - romantic ones, I mean, not what the IF obsesses about! They are going to end  up completely one-sided, and it will be like what Kamalahaasan used to claim, that he could romance a wooden chair and make it convincing. The thing he forgot was that the audience expects nothing from a wooden chair; with a  heroine, it is different.

Shyamala

adianasrShyamala, Gibran says 'Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation'. Rajat has portrayed this depth in Jalal's love, tragedy is that Jodha's Love lacks this depth in portrayal - and yes it does seem to be sweet revenge!!!!!

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-03, 14:57

adianasr wrote: hppy we have all been calling him 'The chocolate cream soldier' today Anne!!!!! And no it seems this is the dress from MH shaadi sequence!!!!!

AJSharma79 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Anne, the fact that despite EK and her premise we are all seeing Jalal as one who would have become Akbar even without a Jodha shows RT's capabilities - Hritik had a better script in terms of an Emperor - RT has made a profane script stand out - That needs ability - its unfortunate that once Ashwini exits there will no one to challenge him!!!!

Rajat's acting is like the frosting or icing that people use to cover up a really ugly piece of cake, so to make it yum. He deserves a huge pay cheque for this. For successfully halting people from barfing at the seriously bad plot and characterizations of what ought to be a great man.

next to him, ashwini was a very strong actor. She can fill the entire screen space with her acting. The fact that we all would love to skin her should we get a chance in many past episodes proof that she was good at what she does. In all her evilness, she was never stupid. Never to going about like a headless chicken. She always knew what she wanted. She was not the confused female lot of Agra mad house. I am going to deeply miss her....for months

But now she has reduced Jalal to a leaky tap, and then is going to exit..............leavinChog us all with the Weird Sister duo or Salima and HB giving weird and hard to understand logic advice; and hysteric Rukaiya who seem to have misplaced both her brain and medications.

Atgah who suddenly had found enough words to make proper sentence will be exiting too. Leaving so much room that Teakwood and pudding head is going to re-appear. Haila.....I don't want to go there yet.

Today's jalal was not so bad.....in fact did he get a new libas? He looked so like chocolate syrup covered ice-cream....yum

chocolate cream soldier.................oohh...what an apt name.

He looked positively inviting to be eaten while he was getting reading. After days and what seemed like never ending screen time of him being a leaky pipe, it was such a welcome relief to see him doing something other than being guilty and crying.

Can I have him.....??

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by adianasr on 2014-05-03, 15:02

You may if there is any left.  hppy 

AJSharma79 wrote:
adianasr wrote: hppy we have all been calling him 'The chocolate cream soldier' today Anne!!!!! And no it seems this is the dress from MH shaadi sequence!!!!!

AJSharma79 wrote:
adianasr wrote:Anne, the fact that despite EK and her premise we are all seeing Jalal as one who would have become Akbar even without a Jodha shows RT's capabilities - Hritik had a better script in terms of an Emperor - RT has made a profane script stand out - That needs ability - its unfortunate that once Ashwini exits there will no one to challenge him!!!!

Rajat's acting is like the frosting or icing that people use to cover up a really ugly piece of cake, so to make it yum. He deserves a huge pay cheque for this. For successfully halting people from barfing at the seriously bad plot and characterizations of what ought to be a great man.

next to him, ashwini was a very strong actor. She can fill the entire screen space with her acting. The fact that we all would love to skin her should we get a chance in many past episodes proof that she was good at what she does. In all her evilness, she was never stupid. Never to going about like a headless chicken. She always knew what she wanted. She was not the confused female lot of Agra mad house. I am going to deeply miss her....for months

But now she has reduced Jalal to a leaky tap, and then is going to exit..............leavinChog us all with the Weird Sister duo or Salima and HB giving weird and hard to understand logic advice; and hysteric Rukaiya who seem to have misplaced both her brain and medications.

chocolate cream soldier.................oohh...what an apt name.

He looked positively inviting to be eaten while he was getting reading. After days and what seemed like never ending screen time of him being a leaky pipe, it was such a welcome relief to see him doing something other than being guilty and crying.

Can I have him.....??

adianasr
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-03, 15:03

adianasr wrote:Shyamala, if the CVs give the words which reflect the depth then we can forget the actress and makedo with the rest - yes it will be lopsided - but just as RT made up for this on 4th April I expect he will be able to so again!!!!!

sashashyam wrote:

Shyamala

They might as well let Shehnaz, Moti, Mainavati and whoever else that qualifies as the The Secret Society of Jodha Voice, do all the talking while she sit there either like a wood (hence Jalal can truly romance a wooden chair/woman) or give the wrong expressions. She already constantly needs the others to tell her what she feels and what she thinks. Soon they can just bring in Jodha Hologram, that is if the producers of Star Trek is willing to spare them one

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-03, 15:09

sashashyam wrote:
Thank you, my dear Clarissa. What with the heat in Pune and this frightful script, plus a very washed out and pathetic Jodha, I am beginning to wilt myself, and the prospect of yet another wedding with Jalal hanging around in the sidelines appals me. I need a break! Your crack about the Jodhavrata is a splendid one, but not the puffy face Jodha we saw last night having her hair oiled. Any man would run a mile from that female.Shyamala Auntyclarissasham wrote: hpee Hello aunty 
.writing on your post after a long time asli duniya is keeping me very busy these days ..as silent reader of your posts(sometimes commented. :p ) I'm so happy that your fan following is raising day by day. . .

Youre a real messihah when it Comes to saving us from the depression caused by daily ja  kitchen politics ..I really laughed hard reading yours and my dear sandhyas posts .....

I don't want to comment on episode but one or two things .
Its fact that I feel disgusted at jodha at the same 
time at jalal too and cvs for filling his glycerine bottle too often .one
more thing jalal should at least full fill his husbandly duties to ruks and other begums even during praying jodha ma.  .poor souls where would they go.    Otherwise abolish harem and be a jodha vrata

Shami :)

Didn't they run away like ages ago? Can they still be unmarried?

Oh, what sacrilege to the Rajvanshi dharm............

And Jodha mata is not going to burn them with the heat ray from her anger eyes? Or that super heat ray look is only reserved for Jalal.....??

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by AJSharma79 on 2014-05-03, 15:26

sashashyam wrote:

My dearest Anne,

And you are like  a nice tall glass of Limboo Timboo on a very hot day, which is becoming a regular feature in Pune this summer! I hope KL is better.

I am beginning to wilt under the combined effect of this ghastly script, this awful Jodha – do see my  take on her in my response to Lashy above - with her sulky, puffy face and her near Abul Mali wig, and much else.Not to speak of the frightful prospect of yet another wedding with Jalal hanging around the sidelines while Jodha swans it out in the centre with Hamida and Salima in attendance. I need a break.
Have you noticed how they never really give a proper tel maalish, only caress the hair? That is because if they did anything like the brisk rubbing my grandma used to give me, the wig would come off! The only exception is Rajat/Jalal, whose hair is real.

Shyamala Aunty

KL's weather is like Jalal condition of late.............rainy, grey and terribly woebegone.

Despite my description above, I would still say that I can digest him far better than Little Miss Perfect Pain Jodha.

She is confused, she makes everyone confused and people around her make things more confused to me.  she is like attempting for some sort of record for the most wrongly represented expression by a single character in a TV serial, and she wins with no competition.

Shehnaz apparently is there just to fill in the void that Moti has left, and here I was thinking that she was going to turn out to be some whacky love guru. I think she does try it, but nothing seems to be getting into that skull....probably due to all the hair.  And what's with the hair of the people in this serial? Abu Mali's make me speechless and Jodha's is like too heavy for her head...maybe that is why she has difficulty in thinking.

I just hope that she does not make a grand entrance like Aishwarya, and then regally inform Jalal that she has returned as he has earned her forgiveness....because he decided to give a wedding to the runaway duo. There is enough tel in her hair for me to set it on fire!! Twisted Evil 

And yes, they don't do a proper malish except for Jalal. It is more like how the chicken scratches the earth when looking for worm......so lame

AJSharma79
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-03, 19:21

aunty, im honored tht u took my name, but wht to do i have to stand with my baby bro. his too much cryings r just to fill up the episodes & nothing else. i agree in thursday episode he took each nd evry blame on himself which was intolerable. even i cant tolerate jalal taking each nd evry blame & giving jo madam a clean chit, but wht to do love is blind. but i tried to analysis it. he was deeply hurt with maham's betrayal & thts why he was connecting each nd evrything with it. he can for once stop feelings guilty for jodha, but cant even in his wildest think tht maham can misguide him. initially he almost guessed tht person whom jo was meeting was sujamal but due to maham's misguidance he started feeling otherwise. so more than jodha his feelings & depressions were about maham. anyways, loved RT & ashwini in friday's episode. this duo is just brilliant.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-03, 20:49

shyamala, i just checked in IF that a law has been passed where an actor cannot thtreaten a producer to quit for 3 years and if the producer feels that the role pf that lead actor is losong prominence then that lead actor can be replaced!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-03, 20:54

Aunty,

very apt title but is it for us the viewers or for Jalal? I am no longer able to distinguish this. Its like as if we are also slowly going into depression mode seeing this Jalal and this  very irritating Jodha Bang .

I just read on the other forum that PS has gone on vacation wid her hubby and tat her scenes are shot in advance. And i am highly upset that ppl (jus cos they are fans of PS)  say anything and everything to make her immortal and divine. Wat does she going on vacation has got anything to do wid the expressions she gives in the scenes Rolling Eyes .

Wen that telepathic scene was taking place, any 10 yr old kid wud kno wat kind of expressions are needed in this scenario and I don't believe in blaming the director for this. This is just pure common sense that shd come to the actors naturally. I am sure director wudnt hv told RT or Ashwini to make small nuances and expressions to convey the change in their feelings Rolling Eyes .

And yes, this expressions (less or lack of) on Jodha are ruining the scene for me completely. I dnt kno if she can do much better cos I hv never seen her skills in this romantic genre at least!

The reason y I wanted to believe that Ruks has done gud thing by confessing is I dnt want her to turn negative. As an actress, I dnt think Lavina can pull it off and secondly, this ll be like changing the story of another historical character No . Its not in Ruks capacity to understand this level of emotional quotient and hence her foolishness in  expecting that Jalal wud come to her now.

As I dnt think Shivani ll land in Agra before wednesday, seems like Jodha ll come bck for the sake of Jalal's love and her profound love for him (which as you said only she can see, I am sure even HB and SB ll be able to c it using their x-ray eyes  scratch )!

I am sooooo not looking forward to return of the dragon part - II from this wednesday Scared 

P.S: I am more interested to watch the politics and reforms that Jalal has introduced rather than their romance! So much for this so called epic love!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-03, 20:58

mandygi wrote:shyamala, i just checked in IF that a law has been passed where an actor cannot thtreaten a producer to quit for 3 years and if the producer feels that the role pf that lead actor is losong prominence then that lead actor can be replaced!

Mandy, so we are in for more trauma in the coming episodes! No 

Now the expectation from Jodha to show just an ounce of passion is almost null wat wid the half baked and incomprehensible expressions that are thrust on us in the name of love and longing!

I just want to  run away from this show but RT!!! Uggghhhh!!!

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-03, 21:14

knumnum wrote:Aunty,

very apt title but is it for us the viewers or for Jalal? I am no longer able to distinguish this. Its like as if we are also slowly going into depression mode seeing this Jalal and this  very irritating Jodha Bang .

I just read on the other forum that PS has gone on vacation wid her hubby and tat her scenes are shot in advance. And i am highly upset that ppl (jus cos they are fans of PS)  say anything and everything to make her immortal and divine. Wat does she going on vacation has got anything to do wid the expressions she gives in the scenes Rolling Eyes .

Wen that telepathic scene was taking place, any 10 yr old kid wud kno wat kind of expressions are needed in this scenario and I don't believe in blaming the director for this. This is just pure common sense that shd come to the actors naturally. I am sure director wudnt hv told RT or Ashwini to make small nuances and expressions to convey the change in their feelings Rolling Eyes .

And yes, this expressions (less or lack of) on Jodha are ruining the scene for me completely. I dnt kno if she can do much better cos I hv never seen her skills in this romantic genre at least!

The reason y I wanted to believe that Ruks has done gud thing by confessing is I dnt want her to turn negative. As an actress, I dnt think Lavina can pull it off and secondly, this ll be like changing the story of another historical character No . Its not in Ruks capacity to understand this level of emotional quotient and hence her foolishness in  expecting that Jalal wud come to her now.

As I dnt think Shivani ll land in Agra before wednesday, seems like Jodha ll come bck for the sake of Jalal's love and her profound love for him (which as you said only she can see, I am sure even HB and SB ll be able to c it using their x-ray eyes  scratch )!

I am sooooo not looking forward to return of the dragon part - II from this wednesday Scared 

P.S: I am more interested to watch the politics and reforms that Jalal has introduced rather than their romance! So much for this so called epic love!
 @Bold - Naturally she must be busy thinking about her packing and vacation. Ergo can't think on her own what to do in front of camera.. hppy

Krish, the problem is she is placed against brilliance (read it as Rajat). That's the reason her lack of skills are more than apparent. But she is not completely hopeless yaar. She has proved it. Remember Kajri? But she is not like RT and Ashwini. Ashwini has a lot of experience. And RT is RT. No other words. They might not require that much guidance from director. But not wverybody is gifted yaar. PS evidently needs a lot of guidance from director. If the director is not even talking to her, then what else is expected???? 

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-03, 21:16

i agree its only because of RT i too am watching this show..jodha's scene if ever comes i just fast forward it..if anything i want to see from jodha's side is a passionate devoted loving wife which paridhi fails to portray,,i cannot stand a female of 16th century trying to be like an alpha male types..she is guiding jalal as if akbar never had his own brains!!!
knumnum wrote:
mandygi wrote:shyamala, i just checked in IF that a law has been passed where an actor cannot thtreaten a producer to quit for 3 years and if the producer feels that the role pf that lead actor is losong prominence then that lead actor can be replaced!

Mandy, so we are in for more trauma in the coming episodes! No 

Now the expectation from Jodha to show just an ounce of passion is almost null wat wid the half baked and incomprehensible expressions that are thrust on us in the name of love and longing!

I just want to  run away from this show but RT!!! Uggghhhh!!!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by knumnum on 2014-05-03, 21:40

Sam_0506 wrote:

@Bold - Naturally she must be busy thinking about her packing and vacation. Ergo can't think on her own what to do in front of camera.. hppy

Krish, the problem is she is placed against brilliance (read it as Rajat). That's the reason her lack of skills are more than apparent. But she is not completely hopeless yaar. She has proved it. Remember Kajri? But she is not like RT and Ashwini. Ashwini has a lot of experience. And RT is RT. No other words. They might not require that much guidance from director. But not wverybody is gifted yaar. PS evidently needs a lot of guidance from director. If the director is not even talking to her, then what else is expected???? 

Sam darling, I agree that the actress is not hopeless. And I have seen a couple of ppl who can't for life! hpee .. PS was gud at giving ghrina expressions initially (though i found them v disturbing later on). Sometimes I felt she looked at Jalal as if he is some kheeda in the milk to be thrown away without a second glance and wid worst eewwww feeling.

babes, she doesn't need to give variations in expressions like RT or Ashwini. Yes, We might compare her wid RT wen they share the same screen. But even wen she s alone, she s not able to get the right expressions. 

For ex, take Lavina. She s also not comparable to RT, but don't u feel her sadness or childishness or the hatred wen she comes on screen? Her eyes do emote beautifully in some scenes. Iam not fan of her screeching though Rolling Eyes 

I am not able to feel wat Jodha is feeling. smiling wen doing aarthi to Kali? Why? and then instantly anger? why? and then tears? Why? Does it make sense wat i am trying to say.

As for the director part, we kno SV is not directing her. But i can't buy the fact that no director is directing her. So the person directing her must be from the same grp of directors and I believe they all share the script. Isn't it?

Its just that we have not seen her giving longing or desperately missing someone looks before, so we naturally assumed that she ll do better at them as she didnt do bad at giving ghrina expressions.

knumnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-03, 21:57

knumnum wrote:
Sam_0506 wrote:

Sam darling, I agree that the actress is not hopeless. And I have seen a couple of ppl who can't for life! hpee .. PS was gud at giving ghrina expressions initially (though i found them v disturbing later on). Sometimes I felt she looked at Jalal as if he is some kheeda in the milk to be thrown away without a second glance and wid worst eewwww feeling.

babes, she doesn't need to give variations in expressions like RT or Ashwini. Yes, We might compare her wid RT wen they share the same screen. But even wen she s alone, she s not able to get the right expressions. 

For ex, take Lavina. She s also not comparable to RT, but don't u feel her sadness or childishness or the hatred wen she comes on screen? Her eyes do emote beautifully in some scenes. Iam not fan of her screeching though Rolling Eyes 

I am not able to feel wat Jodha is feeling. smiling wen doing aarthi to Kali? Why? and then instantly anger? why? and then tears? Why? Does it make sense wat i am trying to say.

As for the director part, we kno SV is not directing her. But i can't buy the fact that no director is directing her. So the person directing her must be from the same grp of directors and I believe they all share the script. Isn't it?

Its just that we have not seen her giving longing or desperately missing someone looks before, so we naturally assumed that she ll do better at them as she didnt do bad giving ghrina expressions.
Krish, giving Ghrina expressions might be a tad easy compared to showing compassion for someone, forget love.

Jodha's mandir waale expressions didn't make sense to me too. But then I tried to reason them out. She was happy because she is a devote and religious person. So naturally happy being in the temple. Then she was lost coz she started remembering her earlier visits with Jalal. Then Shaguni Bai stumoed her with her predictions and anger because she wasn't able to forget her husband even in the temple. You see, nowadays I have started decoding her feelings  hpee. I'm ready to do that or else I might start losing the pleasure in JA.

Now as far as directors are concerned, yes, there are a team of directors and they do share the scripts. But you can't expect the same quality work from an assistant which the experienced director like Santu will do. If he's not even interacting with her, her work is going to suffer. We all agree that she is not as talented / experienced as RT or Ashwini are.

Also, may be hence she was on vacation and her shots were taken beforehand, they are gelling well with the current track. I'd say again it is a major fault of the CV, editors and directors. Editors team of JA too is not so brilliant.

But fully agree with you. Her lack of proper expressions are a buzz kill. you can't relate with her. Hence it's difficult to sympathize with her. Hope it gets better !!!!

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-03, 22:01

paridhi is a gud actress & she had done well previously, obviously its not easy to give competition to rajat but still she was much better in jalal's dream sequences just before dhakka episodes, badal kajri episodes, benz track & also her soft expressions after benz track ended. but now-a-days she seems very blank. she says bohut prem but i cant see anything on her face. is recent probs r effecting her performance??? but as a professional tht cant be an excuse.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:10

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum