Latest topics

Jodha Akbar 2nd May Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar 2nd May Written Update

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 19:44

Sharifuddin  has come  visiting his twin soul  Abul Mali who are all Gharjte Badal's.. As usual both engage in bombastic declarations .. threatening to kill Jalal, threatening to maim Jalal's eyes, vowing to  get the throne as if they were handed out at macdonald's  .. Sharif  urges  restraint  , promises to keep spying for Abul Mali ..walks out ..Only to see Adham  holding a dagger  on the guard... Again the two little children Adham and Sharif start playing ,"I am emperor - U are emperor " game ..with neither winning, they amicably decide to split Agra and delhi for Sharif n Adham..

AMER

It is champi time .. since Parachute could not  transport  Deepika Padukone to   medieval times , They make do with Jodha's lambe ghane kesh ..  Jodh has let her hair free.. Mainavati who has infrared/xray/deep sonar eyes.. discovers this fact and teleports herself to Jodha's room , expresses a desire to oil Jodha's hair.. Jodha demurs   but is overridden by Mahila Fauj .. Jodha sits down in front of the mirror to get oiled.. Shenazz pips up  expressing her desire to oil Jodha's hair * Jodha's hair hai ya Africa ka gold mine, why are everybody interested to oil her hair, investigation karring* ..Jodha smilingly agrees .. Shenazz starts oiling ..her fingers get entangled in Jodha's hair, tugging at it causing Jodha to yelp involuntarily n admonish  Shenaz gently ..Shenaz retorts that this is alll new to her which goes  over the head of Jodha, who has drifted into flash back land.

FLASH BACK ***************

In the palace of Agra, Jodha is oiling Jalal's hair, in the process she tugs  Jalal's hair who gives out a yelp ..saying in righteous indignation that even though he accepts  that Jodha does not like  him, it does not mean that she  uses this opportunity to give him pain.. Jodha quips back that hair gets pulled /tugged  during massage  and  a man ought to handle those tiny pain n nips.. Jalal is not the kind to sit quiet, He promises retribution and promises to show Jodha what pain means .. He  starts oiling Jodha's hair .. Jodha tells him to be gentle .. and not so rough but Jalal has the last line when he points out that he is the novice and learning ..

END FB ****************************

Shenaz  repeating the same line to Jodha and Jodha dreamily responding that she will put  up with any pain ...Shahensha.. All going wide eyed  on hearing SShah murmured soo lovingly * Including Tanthya who almost fainted in delirious joy*

AGRA

Resham is slowly coaxing Maham to gather herself and depart for the court . Resham tries to reassure Maham that Jalal holds her in high regards and that he will not punish her n will treat her gently ; Maham replies that  she already  has been punished when Jalal ceased to regard her as his Mom..

Meanwhile ..Jalal is dressing to give judgement.. thinking that her's was the counsel which guided him in his hours of need and yet today....

In Ruqaiyya's  Hojra..The flames of Jealousy is still burning strong fed by the oil of  'I Me,Myself' How could Jalal ignore me'  'Jalal shud COME to me  n cajole me' until Hoshiyar pours cold water retorting   that Jalal is in such a tormented zone that he is or will not be able to see  her own sorrow..Hoshiyar urges  Ruqs to get ready and go toDEK n be the strength of Jalal in this hour of need,

DEK

The proceedings begin ..with Atgah  reeling one  crime after the other.. The big Oaf  Adham cannot see his mom being slandered , draws his sword out but is quietly restrained by his fellow plotters ..  After the crimes listing  ..Jalal seeks rebuttal from Maham ..Maham quietly accepts all her crimes.. The entire court sits hushed.. A hush that falls when a pillar is about to fall..

Jalal  begins to announce his verdict....

PRECAP

Adham and his fellow plotters opt for full scale rebellion and revolt .. Adham announces that he shall start the coup by beheading Atgah..

Last edited by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 20:22; edited 2 times in total

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar 2nd May Written Update

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-02, 20:02

Tanthya wrote:confused
huh...?
everyone's brain cells have gone for a toss...
but still... excited for today Clap
bring it on tants

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-02, 20:21

Jiggy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:confused
huh...?
everyone's brain cells have gone for a toss...
but still... excited for today Clap
bring it on tants
Long frozen ...jalal's brain cells have begun to function at last .. Thawing from the deep freeze 
So we are at a loss Jiggy !
 Clap  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 20:23

updated

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-02, 20:28

Tanthya wrote:updated
A big hug to Sathya for this awesome update !!...
 long hug  hpee 
Loved the way Rajat Emoted tonight .. He was perfect so was Maham .. Both top class actors 

Thumbsup 
So the verdict has been postponed uptill tomorrow .. I just  hope it gets over tomorrow and not carried over to Monday 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-02, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-05-02, 20:34

Dear Me!
WHAT an "OILY" episode!
"The clash of the OILS!!!"
or
"OIL OIL ki baatein!"
or
"Pain in the OIL!"

What The!!!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-02, 20:43

sonshine487 wrote:Dear Me!
WHAT an "OILY" episode!
or
"OIL OIL ki baatein!"
or
"Pain in the OIL!"

What The!!!
Appu love your sense of humour ...
 hppy  hppy  hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-05-02, 20:44

yaar jodha kabhi aayegi aaj usk sir pe maalish hui hai tu shayad dimaag kaam karne lage Bang  Idea

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-02, 20:45

--sumana13-- wrote:
Tanthya wrote:updated
A big hug to Sathya for this awesome update !!...
 long hug  hpee 
Loved the way Rajat Emoted tonight .. He was perfect so was Maham .. Both top class a tors 

Thumbsup 
So the verdict has been postponed uptill tomorrow .. I just  hope it gets over tomorrow and not carried over to Monday 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Manu, is there a Maha episode coming on Saturday?

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sristi sandhya on 2014-05-02, 20:53

Jodha Akbar is there on Saturday also??

sristi sandhya
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-05-02, 20:59

no saturday

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-02, 20:59

Tanthya, thanks for writing update fun and moreinteresting.
Delirious joy rightly said, all the romantic moment is either dreamy or flashy .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-02, 21:01

thanks for the WU tants...
i'm pretty depressed today, but my brain is screaming blue murder at the CV's
this tel maalish scene
kya bigad jaata in CV's ka agar aise aur scenes pehle dikha dete...??
instead of that ruk cryi -fest ...
and this track is being sooooo illogically dragged Bang
only scenes worth watching were the tel maalish and jo's 'shehenshaaaaah" and the DEK one
why was maan singh so suprised on hearing about MA's kaand? well atleast we got to see his pretty face
jo gonna come next week now

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 21:03

WHAT an "OILY" episode!

Oil is well, Wars have been fought for oil.. this 1 episode oily [only]

Ends on the slippery road

or
"OIL OIL ki baatein!"

Kuch kuch 'slosh'tha hai

or
"Pain in the OIL!"

Apply "oil" on the pain

What The!!!
 hppy  hppy  hppy  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2014-05-02, 21:08

Tanthya wrote:
WHAT an "OILY" episode!

Oil is well, Wars have been fought for oil.. this 1 episode oily [only]

Ends on the slippery road

or
"OIL OIL ki baatein!"

Kuch kuch 'slosh'tha hai

or
"Pain in the OIL!"

Apply "oil" on the pain

What The!!!
 hppy  hppy  hppy  long hug

Ek Oil Do Taklu

Mere Oily Saathi

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by gurveen on 2014-05-02, 21:19

koi new spoiler hi de du yaar

gurveen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 21:23

Jiggy wrote: thanks for the WU tants...
this tel maalish scene
only scenes worth watching were the tel maalish and jo's 'shehenshaaaaah" and the DEK one
why was maan singh so suprised on hearing about MA's kaand? well atleast we got to see his pretty face

1st it is IPL ...2nd it is IPL..3rd it is IPL  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

It is being dragged but I would not say illogically.. Adham has been stymied in shaving of  Atgah, a proper reason has to be given for his upcoming crime  - Check on that..

Abul Mali had disappeared , his whereabouts  had to be known plus establishing  the strong link with Abul Mali as well as alliance had to be formed  - Check

I am not in favour of Jodha returning now cuz her duty demands so.. I would want her to return when her man says so and man can cry out only when tender feelings seep in , anger vanquished .. Y'days high voltage pooja  went in diminishing the anger as well as the nightmare .. now her man is getting ready to see  the truth .. I want her to return only after that.. so for me..its all cool .

Wy would not he be surprised??He is not yet privy to state secrets besides he was out waging war .. do the  old heads trust a young one who does not even belong to their sect?

U are welcome sweets hpee

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-02, 21:25

guys.iss serial mein kya bakwaas dikhaye ja rahe hai yeh cvs????????? Bang  Bang  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
aaj ye fb scene dikhaya kyun?????pehle dikhate to tum logon ke kye bigqad jata cvs............ Bang  Bang 
what is this serials tradition is it like.............hero crying more & more...............heroine's talents r inventing more & more..............now showing d super duper fbs.....tarpaoing fangaks more & more...........guys.......stopped using my brain & logic 4 this serial............b8 waiting 4 ma's punishment.atleast 4 a little time we will be able 2 give reminder 2 ourselves.that we r n8 seeing a rotlu teenage boy & adiyel girl's lovestory............we r watching JA.............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:34

Tanthya wrote:
this tel maalish scene

1st it is IPL ...2nd it is IPL..3rd it is IPL  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

It is being dragged but I would not say illogically.. Adham has been stymied in shaving of  Atgah, a proper reason has to be given for his upcoming crime  - Check on that..

Abul Mali had disappeared , his whereabouts  had to be known plus establishing  the strong link with Abul Mali as well as alliance had to be formed  - Check

I am not in favour of Jodha returning now cuz her duty demands so.. I would want her to return when her man says so and man can cry out only when tender feelings seep in , anger vanquished .. Y'days high voltage pooja  went in diminishing the anger as well as the nightmare .. now her man is getting ready to see  the truth .. I want her to return only after that.. so for me..its all cool .

Wy would not he be surprised??He is not yet privy to state secrets besides he was out waging war .. do the  old heads trust a young one who does not even belong to their sect?

Beautiful write up dear.... long hug 
and I loved the episode today... it just seemed to make more sense than a lot of the episodes lately did...  Embarassed

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 21:50

lashy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
this tel maalish scene

and I loved the episode today... it just seemed to make more sense than a lot of the episodes lately did...  Embarassed

Thank You ,Lashy  long hug

same here.. today infact we saw Jalal compartmentalizing  himself.. Jalal the human alag, the  SShah alag.. previously he used to project his own emotions in to the judgement  but today he was withdrawn, stoic, collected.. the fist up being his only sign of his inner turmoil..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-02, 21:51

Tanthya wrote:
lashy wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
this tel maalish scene

Thank You ,Lashy  long hug

same here.. today infact we saw Jalal compartmentalizing  himself.. Jalal the human alag, the  SShah alag.. previously he used to project his own emotions in to the judgement  but today he was withdrawn, stoic, collected.. the fist up being his only sign of his inner turmoil..
it will b his first step towards becoming AKBAR THE GREAT...........i think so....... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-02, 21:58

@tants
good post love
agree on jo coming back to agra for her jalal only and for the atga-aadham debacle to gain momentum
but i'm disappointed that the CV's starved us of akdha romance in the past and fed us javeeda, ruks and MA scened and now are giving us these scenes in flashbacks...
there were so many opportunities to show such scenes after the ben track and before sujamal fiasco... but noooo...
as for maan singh, since the entire harem knew of MA's involvement ... oh well...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 10:09

Thanks you Sathya for this awesome Update 
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down