Latest topics

What a beautiful episode! CVs many more of such please... :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a beautiful episode! CVs many more of such please... :)

Post by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:01

Beautiful episode on all fronts because I managed to see more sensible expressions and dialogues in ALL of the characters - thus explaining the nuances of ALL the relationships well enough in JA today.
Why can't JA CVs keep up the pace and the crispness of the scenes - not one part felt stretched or rushed and every expression/sentence made sense to me

Ruqaiyya - Much as her reactions yesterday made her appear like an absolute fool - today we can see what's happening - she is clinging on to final straws. The fact that Jalal hasn't even turned once to her since his return (even before knowing of her hand in the Sujamal fiasco) and the fact that he preferred spending his night in an empty Jodha's room rather than with her or any other Begum is making her realize she's lost him forever. The fact that Jalal is never going to be hers in the same manner again is driving her insane!
Hoshiyaar's conversation with her made such sense - one can see how loyal he is to her, maybe not unlike how the slaves/KS of those days might have been!

MA - My God! What expressions on her face when she was waiting in her hojra till Resham came to fetch her (Resham's role is making such sense too and one can see the genuine affection between Resham and MA at this point) 
How 'lost' did MA appear when sitting all alone on her couch - much as she said (and even did) all this for power - she can't come to terms with the reality that the price she had to pay for this power-politics was the loss of a truly loyal and loving son. She possibly was so blinded by the status and respect Jalal had given her so long that she failed to see the repercussions of any of her actions. 'Nothing can touch me till Jalal is on my side' had been her mantra. That formula has now been proven futile. Her defeatist expressions in the DEK were again amazing - 'What greater punishment for me than the fact that I've now lost the title of Ammijaan and am standing in front of my son like a culprit!' 
The incidents have been such a shocker for her, she didn't even refute any of Atgah's words
The fact that she's lost a son is driving her insane! 

ADHAM - I loved Adham showing earnest anger at the 'ruswaayi' that his mother was going through. I have always wondered if Adham loved MA as a mother or only as a step-stool for his own ambitions. Thankfully, I got to see glimpses of the former today.
His otherwise thundering powerful mother's downfall is driving him insane!

JALAL - Finally, RT perfectly portrayed how a strong king is affected by immense personal tragedies and how he's supposed to carry out his duty while not being allowed to breakdown. The manner with which he wore his royal adornments, the Quran adaab, his entry into the DEK with the royal music in the background - all exemplary.
Look at the way he rolls his fist as MA accepts all the charges against her! I am so glad they focussed only on the Jalal-MA angle today and it made far more sense than needlessly bring Jodha in the equation for now. 
One sentence should be enough to describe what he must be going through 'I've always held your hand and sought your advice when in trouble and now I suddenly feel like a child who's hand has been let go by his mother in the middle of a busy bazaar... I feel lost'
Need I even explain what or why he's being driven insane?

HB- Thank God for small mercies... I've been crying and crying that this child needs a mother who can understand him and pray for him. Finally, I got to see a Jodha-free prayer from HB for her son and him alone. Phew
Her son's plight is making the mother in her lose her peace!

JODHA - Should I cheer or should I cheer for the flashbacks? The CVs have finally heard me... we are getting to see what she's going through. The list of what I'd hoped to see i.e. Jodha feeling/sensing/doing etc that I'd written elsewhere are coming to play one by one. Yesterday we saw the disturbed sleep and today the Tel Maalish scene. Today's scene was such a relief for many reasons - finally, I could see the woman missing her man - not a queen missing her king or any other excuse. (and no doubt, Jalal's teda avtaar was such a relief to see - even RT must have been fed up of crying and moping the past three weeks! The scene where a king does a tel maalish for his friend has been portrayed so beautifully! How sexy the manner in which he was undoing her choti as she sat down blushing nervously awaiting what was to come - very adorable picture after a long time)

Paridhi's lost expressions as she stared into the mirror, her sentences that weren't making much sense, the apt flashback  - these are the kind of scenes we need to see more of to perceive a balance between the leads' feelings for one another (Not scenes like the Kali Ma mandir yesterday that really achieved nothing)
Thank you CVs - Now I definitely don't want her returning during the MA trials since that will again bring about empathy and kartavya rather than love. I want her only to return for the sake of 'love'
I can start seeing how her missing the Shehenshah and her love for the Shehenshah might slowly drive her insane. 

Beautiful episode and good balance between all the delicate threads of relationships that the characters in this serial portray! hpee 

Last edited by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:46; edited 1 time in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What a beautiful episode! CVs many more of such please... :)

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-02, 21:27

yo lashy...
good post my dear but i agree only on the jo, jalal and aadham part
ruks has been shown grasping at the straws to salvage her close relationship with jalal more than enough (atleast for me) so her scene today was really unnecessary
what has me infuriated is that while jo and jalal were romancing in such cute ways, the CV's were busy showing us the painfully unnecessary javeeda and ruks scene
really, i'm so starved of romance that a diagram of a bacteria reproducing by fission looks romantic now

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:30

Right Jiggy... but compared to many such abysmal episodes lately where the leads have hardly been making sense (dead man dead man, her kaali mandir dialogues, Ruq's tirade yesterday, the injured man-spurning away, Jalal's weep-fest  Bang etc) today everything seemed to sit well and have a place - the last one that I'd liked so was the one in which Jalal stormed away from Amer

I agree with how the CVs have reduced romance in JA to flashbacks... I do hope we get it back once Jo returns... what else can I say  Shocked

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-02, 21:39

what an insanely beautiful post..

I am happy that my previous  musings that Shenaz will play the mindvoice is happening ..but how will they conclude her role? will she turn wandering minstrel singing  J-J ballad thru the length n breadth of  Mughal Kingdom..

Ruqaiyia is a quintessential spoilt brat ..very insecure ...Her insecurity ws indulged so far by everyone notably  Jalal but Jalal has grown while Ruqaiyya has remained stagnant.. until she grows herself, she will be bereft of his company..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-02, 21:42

lashy, my angst is that CV's could have shown these scenes after the badal-kajri track and before the sujamal fiasco... don't you remember how much screen space was needlessly and painfully grabbed by javeeda, ruks, MA...
gods... thoses were excellent opportunities for romance... Bang

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:47

Jiggy wrote:lashy, my angst is that CV's could have shown these scenes after the badal-kajri track and before the sujamal fiasco... don't you remember how much screen space was needlessly and painfully grabbed by javeeda, ruks, MA...
gods... thoses were excellent opportunities for romance...  Bang
Ayoooo don't even remind me of THOSE episodes... we had the HAREM elections ta dah - something that materialized into NOTHING  hppy

Last edited by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:49; edited 1 time in total

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-02, 21:48

Tanthya wrote:what an insanely beautiful post..

I am happy that my previous  musings that Shenaz will play the mindvoice is happening ..but how will they conclude her role? will she turn wandering minstrel singing  J-J ballad thru the length n breadth of  Mughal Kingdom..

Ruqaiyia is a quintessential spoilt brat ..very insecure ...Her insecurity ws indulged so far by everyone notably  Jalal but Jalal has grown while Ruqaiyya has remained stagnant.. until she grows herself, she will be bereft of his company..

Shehnaaz is a mystery and it will remain so.. my guesses are that she's not here to play a positive role... 
Thanks so much tatu... and ruqs is ruqs.. kyaa bolen uske baare mein?  Bang 

RT and Ashwini continue to outshine everyone else...  long hug thanks to you dearie

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-02, 21:50

lashy wrote:
Jiggy wrote:lashy, my angst is that CV's could have shown these scenes after the badal-kajri track and before the sujamal fiasco... don't you remember how much screen space was needlessly and painfully grabbed by javeeda, ruks, MA...
Ayoooo don't even remind me to THAT... but don't forget we had the HAREM elections ta dah - something that materialized into NOTHING  hppy
exactly lashy.............u knw wat wat our situations...........we as paagal as jalal 4 this serial...who is our jodha..... hppy  hppy ........again & again requesting her 2 come back in form.................& jo(d cvs) r so so much ariyel.that theydon't want 2 make this serial properly..............& our rate of crying is increasing just like our lallu jallu........ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-02, 22:05

Yes Lashy, today's episode was good.  This week was overall a good week.
Even Shariffuddin and Adham scene made sense.  Their downfall started.
Ruq-  she is unable to accept the truth.  She is shying away from reality.
Hoshiyaar- proved very loyal KS and he gave good advice.  I think at that time KS were always loyal to their mistress.  Even Resham is.
MA -she was brilliant.  Once the dawn, the reality started sinking in.  She didn't know what she had lost, once she realised, she was shattered, she didn't know, what was more important and once the reality hit her, she was broke.
Jalal - he is superb, he makes us love him more and more.  
The flashback scene was very cute, Jalal is always good when he teases his begum.

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by munnirony on 2014-05-02, 22:17

im happy tht jalal's wasnt crying today. rajat portrayed jalal's emotional turmoils perfectly. as per ruku, she was always a friend for jalal, but still she was the only begum with whom jalal was attached, she hated jalal's other begums & dominated them but they were never spl for him so she was not bothered. but now jalal loves jodha & ruku is realizing tht jalal never loved ruku in a romantic way. its neither jalal nor ruku's fault, its destiny.
jodha:- im actually confused by the FB. she was blushing by jalal's touch tht too before MU?? she was always in a touch-me-not mode before MU.

munnirony
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-02, 23:30

Yeah. Today's episode was good in a non-dragging-way especially after yesterday. This entire week has been dedicated to Jalal, the son and the Shehenshah. Thank God. I seriously am ok with him crying some time but not always. It was a relief to watch a glycerin free Jalal. RT must have put his foot down.  hpee 

MA, continues to be a shining star. When I watched her dejected, lost walk from her hojra, I remembered her dashing, sweeping walks all over the place. Ashwini has done it superbly. The difference between then and now is fantastically portrayed. She is the woman who has lost something, she didn't value when she had, always took it for granted and now that she has lost it, she doesn't know what to do. She is clinging to her self delusional haze of past. She may turn extra defiant just to prove to herself that she is the same old Maham Anga. Adham Khan was a surprise today. But I feel, his pyaar for his ammijaan, is laced with his personal grudge against Jalal and especially Atgah Khan for now. 

Btw, Mr. Atgah Khan can only find clues and solve mysteries when the answers present themselves to him. AM, SD and AK are conspiring right under his nose in Agra. What's with their Spy Network???? Spy Kids ko contract de do. They'll do a far better job..  hppy 

Ruqaiyya was beyond disbelief Yesterday. Yesterday she didn't make any sense at all. Today I thinnk I saw the light. She is scared. Scared and heart broken. Although she knew that she was losing Jalal, she didn't know to what extent! Yesterday she started getting the real picture. Hence the shout-fest. But again look at Jalal's badkismati. None of his beghums are turning out to be true companions in these tough times. Ek ego leke baithi hai, ek insecurity and the last one can only preach.

Lashy, I told you CV's are stalking your threads. Yesterday the dream and today curious recollection of past which left her staring at herself in the mirror. Pleeeeej listen to me, write a few more beautiful JA-JO scenes. Hum par rehem karo.

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 00:31

sanchu wrote:
lashy wrote:
Ayoooo don't even remind me to THAT... but don't forget we had the HAREM elections ta dah - something that materialized into NOTHING  hppy
exactly lashy.............u knw wat wat our situations...........we as paagal as jalal 4 this serial...who is our jodha..... hppy  hppy ........again & again requesting her 2 come back in form.................& jo(d cvs) r so so much ariyel.that theydon't want 2 make this serial properly..............& our rate of crying is increasing just like our lallu jallu........ hppy  hppy
Sanchu ...thankfully, Jallu was very decent today  luv

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 00:32

aashyagh wrote:Yes Lashy, today's episode was good.  This week was overall a good week.
Even Shariffuddin and Adham scene made sense.  Their downfall started.
Ruq-  she is unable to accept the truth.  She is shying away from reality.
Hoshiyaar- proved very loyal KS and he gave good advice.  I think at that time KS were always loyal to their mistress.  Even Resham is.
MA -she was brilliant.  Once the dawn, the reality started sinking in.  She didn't know what she had lost, once she realised, she was shattered, she didn't know, what was more important and once the reality hit her, she was broke.
Jalal - he is superb, he makes us love him more and more.  
The flashback scene was very cute, Jalal is always good when he teases his begum.
I agree Ash.... Jalal and MA ke liye ->   long hug

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 00:34

munnirony wrote:im happy tht jalal's wasnt crying today. rajat portrayed jalal's emotional turmoils perfectly. as per ruku, she was always a friend for jalal, but still she was the only begum with whom jalal was attached, she hated jalal's other begums & dominated them but they were never spl for him so she was not bothered. but now jalal loves jodha & ruku is realizing tht jalal never loved ruku in a romantic way. its neither jalal nor ruku's fault, its destiny.
jodha:- im actually confused by the FB. she was blushing by jalal's touch tht too before MU?? she was always in a touch-me-not mode before MU.

Shreya, if you remember the FB mode is like how Kajri was.. I can still remember how much she blushed after they tied the dhaga around that tree... saying she knows what's in his mind.... 
so I guess Jo goes hormonal.. sometimes yes sometimes no  hppy 

Ruqs is gone case..  Bang

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 00:37

Sam_0506 wrote:Yeah. Today's episode was good in a non-dragging-way especially after yesterday. This entire week has been dedicated to Jalal, the son and the Shehenshah. Thank God. I seriously am ok with him crying some time but not always. It was a relief to watch a glycerin free Jalal. RT must have put his foot down.  hpee
Looooooooool   hppy  don't forget he's getting the awards and bringing in the TRPs... so, as someone said when they renew his contract there's definitely going to be a clause for crying like actresses have a clause for HOT scenes.. looool

MA, continues to be a shining star. When I watched her dejected, lost walk from her hojra, I remembered her dashing, sweeping walks all over the place. Ashwini has done it superbly. The difference between then and now is fantastically portrayed. She is the woman who has lost something, she didn't value when she had, always took it for granted and now that she has lost it, she doesn't know what to do. She is clinging to her self delusional haze of past. She may turn extra defiant just to prove to herself that she is the same old Maham Anga. Adham Khan was a surprise today. But I feel, his pyaar for his ammijaan, is laced with his personal grudge against Jalal and especially Atgah Khan for now. 
Yes... but, even this pyaar was something I rarely saw.. it was always jealousy against Jalal or need for power.. ashwini was just brilliant!

Btw, Mr. Atgah Khan can only find clues and solve mysteries when the answers present themselves to him. AM, SD and AK are conspiring right under his nose in Agra. What's with their Spy Network???? Spy Kids ko contract de do. They'll do a far better job..  hppy 
Looooooooool

Ruqaiyya was beyond disbelief Yesterday. Yesterday she didn't make any sense at all. Today I thinnk I saw the light. She is scared. Scared and heart broken. Although she knew that she was losing Jalal, she didn't know to what extent! Yesterday she started getting the real picture. Hence the shout-fest. But again look at Jalal's badkismati. None of his beghums are turning out to be true companions in these tough times. Ek ego leke baithi hai, ek insecurity and the last one can only preach.
I swearrrrrrr Shocked 

Lashy, I told you CV's are stalking your threads. Yesterday the dream and today curious recollection of past which left her staring at herself in the mirror. Pleeeeej listen to me, write a few more beautiful JA-JO scenes. Hum par rehem karo.
Awwwwww.... if CVs give me assurance, I'd write for eternity  hppy 
Thanks so so so so much dearie..  long hug 

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_0506 on 2014-05-03, 00:56

lashy wrote:
munnirony wrote:im happy tht jalal's wasnt crying today. rajat portrayed jalal's emotional turmoils perfectly. as per ruku, she was always a friend for jalal, but still she was the only begum with whom jalal was attached, she hated jalal's other begums & dominated them but they were never spl for him so she was not bothered. but now jalal loves jodha & ruku is realizing tht jalal never loved ruku in a romantic way. its neither jalal nor ruku's fault, its destiny.

Shreya, if you remember the FB mode is like how Kajri was.. I can still remember how much she blushed after they tied the dhaga around that tree... saying she knows what's in his mind.... 
so I guess Jo goes hormonal.. sometimes yes sometimes no  hppy 

Ruqs is gone case..  Bang

Right now , she is behaving like in bad case of PMS .. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sam_0506
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mandygi on 2014-05-03, 07:41

lashy, i agree the episode was too good! i just loved it to the core and whatever u wrote especially where jalal/rajat is getting ready for DEK was so touching!

mandygi
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by harrybird on 2014-05-03, 09:50

Lashy Dear,

I found this episode quite a decent one. But, you made it look very beautiful with your writing! The emotional aspect of various characters were brought out brilliantly in your analysis. I watched the episode again after reading your post & was able to appreciate finer nuances of the characters very well. See, this is what differentiates you from rest of us...the fact that you are able to see through different layers of the characters & to put it beautifully thru your writing! Keep it up lashy!
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
Harry

PS: Uff! Rajat!!!.......Latest I heard from my sources is that he is preparing for 6 pack! 
Cutie turning into Hottie!!! God save us!!!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-05-03, 11:03

Beautiful post lashy (may I know ur name plsss  party4 )
I expected a action-packed episode but after watching it realised that Maham is his mother ! and no one on earth can punish a mother ruthlessly (exceptions are always there). I'm happy with the episode and the emotions RT and Ashwini brought in this track is amazing and commendable.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-03, 12:04

Brilliant post di! RT looked so magnificent in that chocolate coloured royal attire na.. Gosh! This man's gonna be my death! You have penned down the emotional details of various characters very nicely!
I loved the flashback scene. I was actually blushing when they both were cutely teasing each other and when Jalal took her veil off..I was like OMG! But the thing is, why everything in FB... Ofcourse FBs are better than dreams/fantasies...But still re... Anyways, a lovely epi!
Glad to see your posts here.. was missing them so much!
Love you di.. Please update NJAPA chap soonest! *wink*

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 12:59

mandygi wrote:lashy, i agree the episode was too good! i just loved it to the core and whatever u wrote especially where jalal/rajat is getting ready for DEK was so touching!

Yes mandy.. the emotional turmoils have been portrayed soooooo well by ashwini and RT 
like as though ashwini is really losing a son and RT a mother...  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 13:00

harrybird wrote:Lashy Dear,

I found this episode quite a decent one. But, you made it look very beautiful with your writing! The emotional aspect of various characters were brought out brilliantly in your analysis. I watched the episode again after reading your post & was able to appreciate finer nuances of the characters very well. See, this is what differentiates you from rest of us...the fact that you are able to see through different layers of the characters & to put it beautifully thru your writing! Keep it up lashy!
 Thumbsup  Thumbsup  Thumbsup 
Harry

PS: Uff! Rajat!!!.......Latest I heard from my sources is that he is preparing for 6 pack! 
Cutie turning into Hottie!!! God save us!!!
OMG anjali... I love you for the first bits... BUT GODDDDDDDD the last line threw me someplace else... 
Damn... can't wait for it!  Starry Love

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 13:02

neha wrote:Beautiful post lashy (may I know ur name plsss  party4 )
I expected a action-packed episode but after watching it realised that Maham is his mother ! and no one on earth can punish a mother ruthlessly (exceptions are always there). I'm happy with the episode and the emotions RT and Ashwini brought in this track is amazing and commendable.
My name's shraddha dear... 
How beautifully put.. also neha.. for now he only knows of one angle... i.e. how she stooped so low as part of her power play that she defamed Jo.. when he comes to know of her other kaarnaame, he's going to break down..  No  because no grandparent would have the heart to kill one's own grandchildren...
I wonder if MA did suffer from some form of split personality.. because the namas seem to talk of both her obsession over power, her attachment to Jalal and her love for her son..very layered character this lady..makes for very interesting watch!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-03, 13:04

PrincessNancy wrote:Brilliant post di! RT looked so magnificent in that chocolate coloured royal attire na.. Gosh! This man's gonna be my death! You have penned down the emotional details of various characters very nicely!
I loved the flashback scene. I was actually blushing when they both were cutely teasing each other and when Jalal took her veil off..I was like OMG! But the thing is, why everything in FB... Ofcourse FBs are better than dreams/fantasies...But still re... Anyways, a lovely epi!
Yes Nams... RT  Starry Love  
Flashbacks grr grr triple grrr.. in logon ko na.. as jiggy said, instead of shooting javeda and harem election scenes couldn't they have shown us such flashbacks...
while doing all this friendly banter they could have still been discussing the harem issues baaton baaton mein... it would have shown dual aspect then - their growth as administrators and their affection as a couple!

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessNancy on 2014-05-03, 13:11

lashy wrote:
PrincessNancy wrote:Brilliant post di! RT looked so magnificent in that chocolate coloured royal attire na.. Gosh! This man's gonna be my death! You have penned down the emotional details of various characters very nicely!
Yes Nams... RT  Starry Love  
Flashbacks grr grr triple grrr.. in logon ko na.. as jiggy said, instead of shooting javeda and harem election scenes couldn't they have shown us such flashbacks...
while doing all this friendly banter they could have still been discussing the harem issues baaton baaton mein... it would have shown dual aspect then - their growth as administrators and their affection as a couple!

True di... MUZ helped Akbar a lot na...I really hope we get not only a beautiful love story but their whole life journey too! PS and RT would nail it   BTW, Just saw Anjali's post that RT is goin to have 6-packs... OMG OMG!! I am dead....

PrincessNancy
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum