[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Credit: original uploader

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein - Chalta chalta - VM

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 19:28

nice vm...u can feel the sadness the restlessness...i like ramans dialogue...the day I prove her innocent sab ko sunnao ga

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-03, 19:28

I loved that bit too..

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 19:35

slmu wrote:I loved that bit too..

suckers for dialogues v r  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-03, 19:38

sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  though how she can get past his asking her in front of everyone how Parmeet knows that they don't sleep together is beyond me.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 19:44

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

ROFL  though how she can get past his asking her in front of everyone how Parmeet knows that they don't sleep together is beyond me.

she can forgive not being believed, being slapped by simmi she can forgive him...especially if he proves she was telling the truth......but it would b fun to c him get another gift...or her demanding a shopping spree...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-03, 19:45

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

she can forgive not being believed, being slapped by simmi she can forgive him...especially if he proves she was telling the truth......but it would b fun to c him get another gift...or her demanding a shopping spree...

or a bit of groveling would be nice  hpee

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2014-05-03, 19:49

Liked the way she looked to Raman for help

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-03, 19:52

001 wrote:Liked the way she looked to Raman for help

yes it was nice  hpee  .. she was so upset that he wasn't saying anything.

and I loved the flashbacks.. whatever they are saying about sirf Ruhi ke liye... they were thinking only about each other.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 19:52

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

i havnt seen the episodes so don't know how much grovelling is needed...if he believed her but was silent cause no proof then I can let it go wit a small amount and maybe a song and dance by him  Twisted Evil if more then that more is needed in proportion

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 19:53

001 wrote:Liked the way she looked to Raman for help

me too...it was nice to c her turning tm him for support and being disappointed she did not get it...there relationship is coming along nicely...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-03, 19:54

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

i havnt seen the episodes so don't know how much grovelling is needed...if he believed her but was silent cause no proof then I can let it go wit a small amount and maybe a song and dance by him  Twisted Evil if more then that more is needed in proportion

Sarra, Thursday's episode, he specifically said - how does Parmeet know we don't sleep together.. in front of everyone. Gave Simmi a handle to call Ishita cheap etc. That was the only thing about his entire behavior that I found deplorable.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-03, 20:02

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Sarra, Thursday's episode, he specifically said - how does Parmeet know we don't sleep together.. in front of everyone. Gave Simmi a handle to call Ishita cheap etc. That was the only thing about his entire behavior that I found deplorable.

was he in shock when he said it? is that when he suspected that she was lying? or he was confused and blurted it out?

if Ishita isn't sleeping wit raman then simmi is wrong ishita is not cheap...she places a high value on herself...simmi needs to think...

hppy hppy sorry just reading that made me laugh like the time when he saved them from gunday and she called him short...this time this is wat he asks...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-03, 20:08

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:

was he in shock when he said it? is that when he suspected that she was lying? or he was confused and blurted it out?

if Ishita isn't sleeping wit raman then simmi is wrong ishita is not cheap...she places a high value on herself...simmi needs to think...

hppy hppy sorry just reading that made me laugh like the time when he saved them from gunday and she called him short...this time this is wat he asks...

I'm guessing he was in shock.. but it ended up with her being more in shock because he said it in front of everyone.

hppy the things you think of

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-04, 05:07

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I'm guessing he was in shock.. but it ended up with her being more in shock because he said it in front of everyone.

hppy the things you think of

hppy I know ajeeb hu...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Buvna on 2014-05-04, 07:03

After all this drama we can expect a full week of romance between Ishra, as they missed eachother so much.... Time to say "ILU" tooo......
 Heart 

Only flipside is Raman should not say "thumhara contract saving ki badeleme, maine thume Param se save kardhiya, we are even now" anything can happen in Ekta's serials.... Thumbsup 

Buvna

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-04, 12:46

crybaby94 wrote:After all this drama we can expect a full week of romance between Ishra, as they missed eachother so much.... Time to say "ILU" tooo......
 Heart 

Only flipside is Raman should not say "thumhara contract saving ki badeleme, maine thume Param se save kardhiya, we are even now" anything can happen in Ekta's serials.... Thumbsup 

If Raman says that then Ishu should ask for payment for saving Ruhi from Shagun's clutches  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:00

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum