Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 may 2014 written update

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-03, 22:40

Written update...

The episode starts...
in morning...
Raman comes out with newspaper nd says to the worker to give the newspaper at that house...the man asks that but maam lives here...ishita comes out..the man sees her nd says so ucr living at your mayka now..ishu says from today onwards give this newspaper at this house only...the man asks did u had a fight...ishu says u do your own work...raman is silent..the man leaves...

At bhalla house...
Simmi was packing to leave...mr and mrs bhalla starts stoping her but she doesnt..she says param ji nd i cant live here now...
Ruhi comes out from room asking about ishima...everyone ignores her question...she asks again..
simmi shouts at her that your ishima has left the house nd we r leaving because of her...raman comes and shouts at simmi to shut up...ruhi asks raman why simmi bua is living...raman takes ruhi to ishu...

Ruhi comes to ishu...ishu nd ruhi hugs..ishu says u r looking very pretty
Mr iyer asks raman to come in..raman says no am leaving...ruhi asks him to stop...
Ishita says to mrs iyer to give coffee to raman...

ruhi asks from ishita that why she left the house...ishu says because last night i didnt came at party so my mother is missing me...so i will stay here for some days...ruhi says to her that she will also live with her because i cant sleep without you...ishita is happy...

mrs iyer gives coffee to raman in angry mood...raman takes it finds the glass is not having coffee...he acts infront of ruhi of drinking the coffee...nd he says to mrs iyer that thanks for the coffeee it is very tasty...
He leaves ishita's cellphone at table nd leaves...
Madhu sees that nd gives to ishu...
Ishita says i dont need this phone because of it all problems are here...i was not having my phone with me then how these msgs were sent...raman hears this...he reminds the flashback of scolding ishu about her phone is switched off...

Raman comes at house...everyone asks him about ruhi..he says she is with ishita...mrs bhalla asks why u left her with that lady...raman says why she is her mother..
Nd keep it in mind that her relation with ruhi will never change...he goes in room..
Simmi nd bhalla are angry...

In room raman comes after taking bath...
He looks for his cloths but doesnt finds...he shouts..ishita were are my cloths...but later he reminds of all drama...hetakes the cloths...nd wears
He gets a call from office and starts leaving...mrs bhalla nd ruhi asks him that are u leaving like this...he says whats the problem..
at stairs raman goes down...he says namasty to aunty..aunty was shocked to see him..

Ishita passes by him..nd looks at him...
Ishita asks from raman that anything happened..raman says whats the problem am going for office nd let mego like this...
Ishita says but like this...without pant..raman is shocked but he acts smart...nd says to ishita that he forgot his laptop...
Ishita smiles...

Raman comes inside nd finds ruhi nd romi murmuring about his pants...
He goes inside the room...

At balla's house...
Balla nd vandu were talking that raman didnt trusted on ishu...balla shows his love towards that family nd vandu is happy...
Balla's mom hears all this drama...

She goes to shagun nd tells her everything...shagun is happy to know this...balla's mom tells to shagun that its in raman's destiny that every women leaves him...shagun is happy..

At bhalla house...in room..
Parmeet inquires about taxi...he finds that taxi is late...param gets tensed that if he will stay more then tHat ishita will find some clues nd disclose him...simmi comes there
Nd asks him that cant they live here for sometime...parmeet shouts at her that if she wants then she can live her for daily...simi says no param ji...they hugs..
Parmeet thinks that if simmi nd mumyji are with him then he can defend himself...

Raman comes to the adress of sarika's house..
He finds the house nd finds it locked..he comes out nd asks from watchman that where she is...he says she is not at home from last night...we dont where she is...
Raman starts leaving and sarika comes...watchman stops him nd says that is sarika...raman is shocked to know that he saw that girl with parmeet...
Screen freezes on his face.

Precap:- shagun tells to the judge that raman nd ishita are not living together...
On the other side...
raman hears parmeet talking with sarika about the truth...raman says to himself that so it was your fault...

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-03, 23:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 3 may 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-03, 22:55

Thank you so much cutie pie...eagerly waiting.

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-03, 23:37

Updated
sorry for the late but my net was not supporting me

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-04, 00:22

cutie pai :-) wrote:Updated
sorry for the late but my net was not supporting me

Thanks for the update Cutie pie ....
This network problem is universal yaar

Happy to know Raman knows the truth !,..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-04, 00:38

Thanks for the update, cutie pie!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-04, 10:42

My pleasure manu nd hooked...
so tell me was there any improvement came in my wu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-04, 12:45

Thanks Jenny.

So good to see Raman trying to figure out how Ishu was trapped. And even though we knew that he left without his pants due to the spoilers.. the scene played out well.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-04, 20:16

I'm loving this new track! So looking forward to next week. This incident is going to change the equation in Raman-Ishita's relationship slightly. Hopefully they'll continue with their constant attempts to one-up and tease the other. But maybe we'll see the development of a better understanding between the two and more trust. 
Cutie pie, you always surprise me with your quick updates, girl!  hug1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-04, 22:56

hooked wrote:I'm loving this new track! So looking forward to next week. This incident is going to change the equation in Raman-Ishita's relationship slightly. Hopefully they'll continue with their constant attempts to one-up and tease the other. But maybe we'll see the development of a better understanding between the two and more trust. 
Cutie pie, you always surprise me with your quick updates, girl!  hug1
i agree hooked...am waiting for tomorrow's episode yaar...nd i am happy that after this week i am not writing the name of parmeet in my wu anymore...
Raman will disclose the truth of parmeet...it would be awesome to watch yaar..
After that we will see a lovely bond between ishra...haww so nice yr am waiting to watch...

So sweet of u hooked that u liked my wu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum