Latest topics

Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by archie_79 on 2013-04-06, 12:25


Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance

By Tellychakkar Team 6 Apr 2013 - 12:13



Zee TV’s Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films) will have an interesting track wherein the protagonist Zoya’s (Surbhi Jyoti) visa is on the verge of expiring, which means that she cannot stay in India for a long time. At this juncture, there will be a cameo entry in the show with versatile actor Rakesh Bedi coming in.

Rakesh Bedi essays the role of the duty-bound immigration officer who is a deportation specialist, and is proud of his great success record. His character named Dhurandar Watavdekar will be given the responsibility of tackling Zoya and this is how this particular track will proceed. When Zoya is asked to leave the country by Dhurandar, Asad (Karan Singh Grover) will try his best to help out Zoya to make her stay back in India.

Can Asad help Zoya and spoil the immigration officer’s cent percent record?

We tried calling Rakesh Bedi, but could not reach through to him. We will keep you updated on his role. We hear that the actor begins his shoot from today (6 April 2013).

Get to see how this track unfolds.


Credit - TellyChakkar

Link - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


archie_79
Video Updater
Video Updater

Posts : 10356
Join date : 2013-02-04
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by pollyanna on 2013-04-06, 12:45

Thanks Shilpa :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-06, 13:09

OMG. ... I am in love with CVs of QH... The most prominent movie of my childhood that I had seen a zillion times is Golmaal where Utpal Datta played Dhurondhar W. Even today when my daughter tries to trick us ...we say " here comes Dhurondhar Vatewarikar"
Now I can justify why QH feels like 70s and early 80s Hindi movies...Rabbart-Mona.. Now Dhurondhar... These are all intentional... And they plucked Teja Sapru right out of the 80s.... Where is the Item dance by Helen?

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-06, 13:40

Shesherkobita wrote:OMG. ... I am in love with CVs of QH... The most prominent movie of my childhood that I had seen a zillion times is Golmaal where Utpal Datta played Dhurondhar W. Even today when my daughter tries to trick us ...we say " here comes Dhurondhar Vatewarikar"
Now I can justify why QH feels like 70s and early 80s Hindi movies...Rabbart-Mona.. Now Dhurondhar... These are all intentional... And they plucked Teja Sapru right out of the 80s.... Where is the Item dance by Helen?
wait billo will do that


monica oh my darling :D%%:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-04-06, 14:07

clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:OMG. ... I am in love with CVs of QH... The most prominent movie of my childhood that I had seen a zillion times is Golmaal where Utpal Datta played Dhurondhar W. Even today when my daughter tries to trick us ...we say " here comes Dhurondhar Vatewarikar"
Now I can justify why QH feels like 70s and early 80s Hindi movies...Rabbart-Mona.. Now Dhurondhar... These are all intentional... And they plucked Teja Sapru right out of the 80s.... Where is the Item dance by Helen?
wait billo will do that


monica oh my darling :D%%:
shami... i was thinking more in the line of Billo seducing Asad.. Helen even looks like Billo Shocked allthough i like monica too Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by clarissasham on 2013-04-06, 15:30

Shesherkobita wrote:
clarissasham wrote:
Shesherkobita wrote:OMG. ... I am in love with CVs of QH... The most prominent movie of my childhood that I had seen a zillion times is Golmaal where Utpal Datta played Dhurondhar W. Even today when my daughter tries to trick us ...we say " here comes Dhurondhar Vatewarikar"
Now I can justify why QH feels like 70s and early 80s Hindi movies...Rabbart-Mona.. Now Dhurondhar... These are all intentional... And they plucked Teja Sapru right out of the 80s.... Where is the Item dance by Helen?
wait billo will do that


monica oh my darling :D%%:
shami... i was thinking more in the line of Billo seducing Asad.. Helen even looks like Billo Shocked allthough i like monica too Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
affraid :D%%: Party1

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Rakesh Bedi to enter Qubool Hai in an interesting cameo appearance - TC article

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum