Latest topics

all spoilers!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

all spoilers!!!

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-05, 10:54

1)Jalal's decision about Maham to turn fatal for him
With the new twist in the latest track of Jodha Akbar, Jalal (Rajat Tokas) seems to be making more enemies than friends.
In the last few episodes it was seen that Jalal had discovered Maham’s evil plans to create differences between him and Jodha (Paridhi Sharma) and he gets shattered by this revelation.
He insults Maham and tells her that he will not call her mother anymore.
Maham’s son Adam Khan decides to take revenge for his mother’s insult.
On the other hand Shariffuddin goes to meet Abu Mali and the two of them decide to take revenge from Jalal as Jalal had made Mali blind in one eye.
Adam Khan also joins them and decides that they all will work together to destroy Jalal. Back in the Mahal, Jalal is all set to decide his final punishment for Maham.
Will Jalal’s punishment for Maham turn fatal for him? The upcoming episodes will reveal the answer.

2)Adham Khan plans for open revenge with Jalal
Jodha Akbar on Zee tv will show Jalal (Rajat Tokas) declaring the punishment for Maham Anga.
The present track shows that Jalal comes to know about Maham Anga.
Jalal gets very upset with Maham Anga.
Jalal misses Jodha so he goes to her room and spend night.
On the other hand Jodha also misses Jalal.
Jalal starts the hearing int he court saying that he will keep his emotions separate and declare the decision.
Maham Anga accepts the charges put on her.
In the upcoming episode it will be shown that Jalal will declare the punishment for Maham Anga.
Adham khan tells his members that there were silent because of her mother now their will throw an open challenge to Jalal.He adds that their need to take the revenge from Jalal

3)Guys...Good News : Jodha Will Surely Return To Agra In Upcoming Week..  

4)NEW SPOILER - 

jodha to return agra by next week knwing that she cant live without jalal 
jalal will tease him on her arrival n she will say she return 4 ammi jaan
apart frm this he will too ask 4 forgiveness again n too tell jodha abt maham plan n she wud be 1 to console him....n soon jodha will accept her feelings for jalal...

-avantika

5)Adham To Die *Spoiler*
As soon as Adham kills Atgah Khan, it will be
Adham's death at the hands of Jalal. Once
Adham is dead, Maham Anga will die also from
depression. This is the real history and way of
death of Adham Khan and Maham Anga, and I
wonder if they will play it out like that in the
serial. If they do, then the two main villains will
be dead, and they will have to make another
track and another villain. I am guessing this will
be Ruqaiya herself. Or they could do a leap
showing Jalal and Jodha having Jahingir, and
their son Jahingir is very interesting in history
as well. He over-thew his father, and became
Emperor. He and his father also had many
problems. This will be interesting if they go this
route. They have a lot to cover! Hopefully they
go all the way through!

H@rvi

6)BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Maham ne jinko kidnap kar rakha h wo
shivani nd uska lover hai.

H@rvi

7)IN UPCOMING EPISODE
Jodha will realize that her decision of leaving
Jalal is hurting herself and decide go back to
agra. while Jalal will be happy on the news of
jodha's return and will tease her for changing
her decision. However jodha make excuse that
she come back for Jalal's mother , even Jalal
know that she come back for him.
Whie more action of maham anga will come in
front of jalal who will be heartbroken and
removes her form her authority . While he will
share all things to jodha which bring their
relation more closer.
While jodha's shevani's re enter will happen
everybody think that jalal will punish and jodha
is tensed, but her will forgive her and arrange a
grand wedding ceremony for he.
What will be maham next plan ? sources inform
maham anga will plan to dethrone jalal

8)New spoiler(the best one till the date) :
Jodha will return to agra by next week. Jalal
will cntinue to tease her why she come back.
But she will refuse to admit anything.
Mahamanga's truth will come out. Jalal will
heart broken thus leading to the consumation
between jalal and jodha. Shaguni bai will dance
saying that the story has turned and now they
have become one soul forever.

H@rvi

9)spoiler... 
the suhagraat  track is going to take long because the actress playing jodha(paridhi sharma) is not ready to shoot the scene...hence mostly the shivani track will take place before the suhaagraat...
this news is confirmed because the shooting of the particular episode takes place two weeks before the episode is aired.... and right now now the latest pictures obtained are the shivani's marriage track.....after the fight between paridhi and santram..issues havw taken place in the team and also paridhi sharma and rajat tokas dont share a good chemistry offscreen hence due to these differences paridhi sharma is not ready to shoot intimate scenes....
source tellytadka..

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: all spoilers!!!

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 11:21

yaar aisha ye spoiler hai ya phir kuch logon ka prediction??see.all r same......... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

& ye sr track mein pari ka problem..........god save dis serial........hope all d mu will be cleared...... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-05, 11:38

i know all are almost same....but this is currently on every single forum...so i combined all and got it together here in one topic...and i swear dude...pari shouldnt have actually opted for the show if is not capable of showing professionalism!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 11:43

aishakapoor wrote:i know all are almost same....but this is currently on every single forum...so i combined all and got it together here in one topic...and i swear dude...pari shouldnt have actually opted for the show if is not capable of showing professionalism!!
i think.if pari's news is true...............then i will say that she needs 2 be more professional.........i knw she has problem wid d director..b8 that doesn't mean dat d serial will be suffered 4 dis.......as we all know dat dis consummation track is a really really very very important & highlighted track of dis serial.........let's see what happens at last........... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 12:51

aishakapoor wrote:i know all are almost same....but this is currently on every single forum...so i combined all and got it together here in one topic...and i swear dude...pari shouldnt have actually opted for the show if is not capable of showing professionalism!!
no offence aisha but i beg to differ
when pari or rajat were cast for this show..they were clearly told that this was a love story and that intimate scenes would be included
they agreed to the show, 
you with me so far?
ok...i remember an article where there was a dream scene in which jalal had to carry jodha off on a horse...
the article said that though rajat was very nervous and awkward doing such a shot, pari surprisingly was very cool about it
then when the crew made light of the situation did rajat let go of his nervousness and the shot was made
now i'm not questioning rajat's professionalism....so put those chappals down.....  hpee 
ok....remember those hot dream sequence of jalal's ???
i didn't see a hint of nervousness, discomfort or awkwardness in those... neither in rajat, nor in pari
in fact...both set my laptop on fire...
So it makes me wonder on what basis the media is publishing such news.... they are just trying to fish around for something spicy...and when they do not find any such thing...they make it themselves
the media is not allowed near the JA sets... and neither pari, not her spokesperson has claimed any such thing...  all this is media assumption...
from the various interviews and articles from legit sources that i've read, i've found that pari and rajat are both extremely professional actors.... and so any such news saying otherwise, i ignore
just clearing the air....
instead of blindly believing what any absurd media article says....

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 12:53

Jiggy wrote:
when pari or rajat were cast for this show..they were clearly told that this was a love story and that intimate scenes would be included
they agreed to the show, 
you with me so far?
ok...i remember an article where there was a dream scene in which jalal had to carry jodha off on a horse...
the article said that though rajat was very nervous and awkward doing such a shot, pari surprisingly was very cool about it
then when the crew made light of the situation did rajat let go of his nervousness and the shot was made
now i'm not questioning rajat's professionalism....so put those chappals down.....  hpee 
i didn't see a hint of nervousness, discomfort or awkwardness in those... neither in rajat, nor in pari
So it makes me wonder on what basis the media is publishing such news.... they are just trying to fish around for something spicy...and when they do not find any such thing...they make it themselves
the media is not allowed near the JA sets... and neither pari, not her spokesperson has claimed any such thing...  all this is media assumption...
from the various interviews and articles from legit sources that i've read, i've found that pari and rajat are both extremely professional actors.... and so any such news saying otherwise, i ignore
agree wid u......

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-05, 13:02

Jiggy wrote:
they agreed to the show, 
you with me so far?
completely agreed jiggy!!
 hpee 
but apparently these news are up.....and i dont knw if they are true...im forced to believe it cuz tht facts they have stated are true...as in almost all the time they we always have the pics for upcoming track....like the mathura pic...jodha injured....and even the pic where salima and hamida are praying and now almost a week ago the shivani pic....
remember we eve had the pic of the dream sequence of jalal kissing jodha tears away almost two weeks b4 tht episode was aired....so i dont know y based on these facts it does make me believe tht this news might be true!!!!

OH BTW CAN U TEMME WHICH EPISODE IT WAS THT HORSE RIDING DREAM SEQUENCE???PLZ!!! hpee  hpee  peace

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-05, 13:05

and i do agreed tht both are completely professional actors but many actors in the industry had issues with intimate scenes....
pari also has a husband and even rajat is recently engaged...and also they are not good with each other offsreen!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 13:08

aishakapoor wrote:
Jiggy wrote:
they agreed to the show, 
you with me so far?
completely agreed jiggy!!
 hpee 
but apparently these news are up.....and i dont knw if they are true...im forced to believe it cuz tht facts they have stated are true...as in almost all the time they we always have the pics for upcoming track....like the mathura pic...jodha injured....and even the pic where salima and hamida are praying and now almost a week ago the shivani pic....
remember we eve had the pic of the dream sequence of jalal kissing jodha tears away almost two weeks b4 tht episode was aired....so i dont know y based on these facts it does make me believe tht this news might be true!!!!

OH BTW CAN U TEMME WHICH EPISODE IT WAS THT HORSE RIDING DREAM SEQUENCE???PLZ!!! hpee  hpee  peace
if you check india forums....
almost every spoiler pic or offscreen pic is put up on the individual posts before such the media publishes them....
and this news was when that pari quitting fiasco happened... since pari herself gave no reason and only said that she had some problems which were sorted out now, the media started speculating like crazy and published news that it was rajat's fault, it was her in-laws fault, her discomfort, her marriage and then that sexual harrasement issue....

any hoo.... that horse riding scene was in that first gangaur episode when jalal went to amer in disguise of a rajvanshi.... at the end... hpee

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 13:10

aishakapoor wrote:and i do agreed tht both are completely professional actors but many actors in the industry had issues with intimate scenes....
pari also has a husband and even rajat is recently engaged...and also they are not good with each other offsreen!!
oh god....
the not good each other wala thing...
i'll have to make a separate post dedicated to how parijat beave off screen hppy 
but... check out the Zee rishtey awards best jodi clip... Akdha won best jodi... i think you'll see that the two are pretty friendly  Wink  Wink  Wink

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum