Latest topics

SBS Yeh. Hai Mohabbatein Segt 05May14 "IsRa Romance begins!!"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Yeh. Hai Mohabbatein Segt 05May14 "IsRa Romance begins!!"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 14:55

Written. Update ...

Fatafat railgadi segt ...

VO informed that in the upcoming episodes the real face of Parmeet will be revealed and his dirty intensions on Ishita will be exposed .. This will pave the way for IshitaRaman closeness   and stronger bonding ..

Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Yeh. Hai Mohabbatein Segt 05May14 "IsRa Romance begins!!"

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 17:15

wow! thanks for sharing, manu! looking forward to the coming episodes!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 17:17

hooked wrote:wow! thanks for sharing, manu! looking forward to the coming episodes!
YESSS. Rikhia !! .. Sure Ishita amd. Raman deserve to be happy yaar .. They have sufferred enough .. And I am dreaming they have another child too  .. A sis for ruhi !! 
 Heart

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:23

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:wow! thanks for sharing, manu! looking forward to the coming episodes!
YESSS. Rikhia !! .. Sure Ishita amd. Raman deserve to be happy yaar .. They have sufferred enough .. And I am dreaming they have another child too  .. A sis for ruhi !! 
 Heart
aww.how sweet manu......... long hug  long hug

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 17:26

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart
haha.. manu, sure yaar! They can adopt a child. But at present I think they will have their hands full with the mountain of obstacles and potential misunderstandings that the serial-wallahs have prepared for them!  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:29

hooked wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart
haha.. manu, sure yaar! They can adopt a child. But at present I think they will have their hands full with the mountain of obstacles and potential misunderstandings that the serial-wallahs have prepared for them!  hppy
yeah it's kekta's serial........ hppy  hppy ...........so here is so so much obstacles & pain & twists in story.dat d viewers 4get.........what the actual story was....... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 17:33

sanchu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart
yeah it's kekta's serial........ hppy  hppy ...........so here is so so much obstacles & pain & twists in story.dat d viewers 4get.........what the actual story was....... hppy  hppy
Yes I do know Ishita and Raman have too many obstacles but still Ishita's fallopian tube block can be over come by numerous ways now a days .. So i feel they both should have another girl
 Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sanchu wrote:
Yes I do know Ishita and Raman have too many obstacles but still Ishita's fallopian tube block can be over come by numerous ways now a days .. So i feel they both should have another girl
 Heart 
U KNOW WHAT MANU...HUMARI YEHI PROBLEM HAI..HERO HEROINE THIK SE EK DOOSRE KO JANE YA NEHI..ISSE PEHLE HI HUMLOG UNDONO KI SHAADI, ROMANCE, YAHA TAK BACHHE KE BAARE MEIN SOCH LETE HAI.....AUR PHIR SERIAL WO SAB TRACK KE INTEZAAR MEIN DEKHTA HAIN........... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 17:38

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Heart 
U KNOW WHAT MANU...HUMARI YEHI PROBLEM HAI..HERO HEROINE THIK SE EK DOOSRE KO JANE YA NEHI..ISSE PEHLE HI HUMLOG UNDONO KI SHAADI, ROMANCE, YAHA TAK BACHHE KE BAARE MEIN SOCH LETE HAI.....AUR PHIR SERIAL WO SAB TRACK KE INTEZAAR MEIN DEKHTA HAIN........... hppy  hppy
But this is my dream for Raman Ishitaa with their two lovely girls .. Playing on the beach
 Party1 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 17:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
hooked wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Heart 
haha..well, manu, a chamaatkaar would be nice but that would probably come much much later in the story. But I hope the present dynamic that is there in Ishita and Raman's relationship doesn't change. I love it when they keep teasing each other. That should never stop!
And sanchu! I do hope they don't move too further away from the current plot line and go the normal kekta way  hppy

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 17:40

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Heart 
I tell you Sanchu .... you n me are pichhley janam ke bichri huvi behenaa
We are so similar in thinking
We are die hard romantics
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 17:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Heart 
But this is my dream for Raman Ishitaa with their two lovely girls .. Playing on the beach
 Party1 
Awww..i like that dream! Should be the final episode of the show!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:41

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Heart 
 Party1 
yaar manu hum log aur kitne sapne dekhenge........pehle jj ko wid salim.then isra with their girls................& reality is........no sr in both couples........ hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Heart 
 hppy hppy 
aao mere gale lag jao meri bichdi hui behen........aao sath mein baithke jj & isra ke sr ke intezaar karte hain..... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 18:01

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Heart 
 hppy hppy 
aao mere gale lag jao meri bichdi hui behen........aao sath mein baithke jj & isra ke sr ke intezaar karte hain..... hppy  hppy
 hppy  hppy  long hug  long hug 
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 21:50

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Heart 
haha..well, manu, a chamaatkaar would be nice but that would probably come much much later in the story. But I hope the present dynamic that is there in Ishita and Raman's relationship doesn't change. I love it when they keep teasing each other. That should never stop!
And sanchu! I do hope they don't move too further away from the current plot line and go the normal kekta way  hppy
Tumhari ichcha purn ho balike Rikhia !!,
 hpee long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-05, 23:43

It will be nice to see Ishi and Raman come close and I think somewhere we will have Adi learn the truth of the lies Shagun has fed him with. I think Yeh Hain Mohabbatein is the best serial now. They should change it to prime time

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 23:52

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:It will be nice to see Ishi and Raman come close and I think somewhere we will have Adi learn the truth of the lies Shagun has fed him with. I think Yeh Hain Mohabbatein is the best serial now. They should change it to prime time
Yeah, although apparently in the book Adi remains as messed up as ever till the end, here they'll probably have Ishita solve all problems including misunderstanding between Raman and Adi. That would be nice to watch! I'm loving the way the story is shaping up at present! 
The show has been really engaging till now. Let's hope they let it continue so! I am not very sure about this but I think the late night timing of the show allows the writers a bit more freedom in terms of subject matter I think.

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 23:53

Manu, watched today's epi! Super excited about what is to come!!! long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:02

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:It will be nice to see Ishi and Raman come close and I think somewhere we will have Adi learn the truth of the lies Shagun has fed him with. I think Yeh Hain Mohabbatein is the best serial now. They should change it to prime time
Hello Pushpa ... hpee 

I want Ishita and raman come close too and the little boy Adi too begin to see the reality himself ...
but I guess if they change the timing I will miss the show as it will overlap with my other fav shows Pushpa  Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:03

hooked wrote:Manu, watched today's epi! Super excited about what is to come!!! long hug
Yes  Rikhia while acting for the sake of their kids and for the lawyer they themselves will not know when they will fall in love yaar 
 Starry Love  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-06, 00:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Manu, watched today's epi! Super excited about what is to come!!! long hug
Yes  Rikhia while acting for the sake of their kids and for the lawyer they themselves will not know when they will fall in love yaar 
 Starry Love  Dance
today when he said, I'd never let someone like Ishita go, aww....well, let's see how he makes her feel better after the Param episode ends! Knowing Raman, it shouldn't be in a normal way! So...  hpee  expecting explosions!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-06, 00:10

--sumana13-- wrote:
Hello Pushpa ... hpee 

I want Ishita and raman come close too and the little boy Adi too begin to see the reality himself ...
but I guess if they change the timing I will miss the show as it will overlap with my other fav shows Pushpa  Evil or Very Mad
In that case, I hope they maintain the same time hpee . I catch up with other serials in desi tashan

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:14

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Starry Love  Dance
today when he said, I'd never let someone like Ishita go, aww....well, let's see how he makes her feel better after the Param episode ends! Knowing Raman, it shouldn't be in a normal way! So...  hpee  expecting explosions!
OOOhhoo you are making my excited !!.. but I dont want to raise my hopes too high yaar .. lets see how romantic Raman can get 
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:15

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Hello Pushpa ... hpee 

In that case, I hope they maintain the same time hpee . I catch up with other serials in desi tashan
Pushpa .. you know what I feel is that there are many sites uploading the updates but the friendly ambiance and the lovely discussions makes Dhwani so special isn't it ??
 hpee  long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:40

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: