Latest topics

SBS Yeh. Hai Mohabbatein Segt 05May14 "IsRa Romance begins!!"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SBS Yeh. Hai Mohabbatein Segt 05May14 "IsRa Romance begins!!"

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-06, 00:19

yes-that is why i am happy to be a part of this. Ek serial ko lekar itna kyon sochte ho is the attitude of many of my friends.

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:22

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:yes-that is why i am happy to be a part of this. Ek serial ko lekar itna kyon sochte ho is the attitude of many of my friends.
serial ke duniya mei kitnaa masti hai ..... kitnaa mazaa hai .... discussing all the awesome twists and turns is so exciting Pushpaa you are welcome to discus with us here 
 Party1  Party1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-06, 00:36

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:Manu, watched today's epi! Super excited about what is to come!!! long hug
Yes  Rikhia while acting for the sake of their kids and for the lawyer they themselves will not know when they will fall in love yaar 
 Starry Love  Dance
today when he said, I'd never let someone like Ishita go, aww....well, let's see how he makes her feel better after the Param episode ends! Knowing Raman, it shouldn't be in a normal way! So...  hpee  expecting explosions!
OOOhhoo you are making my excited !!.. but I dont want to raise my hopes too high yaar .. lets see how romantic Raman can get 
 Starry Love
hahaha..Raman's romantic avatar should be zara hatke se! I love his dear ol' sarcastic self too much and want to see that in the romance as well!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:40

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Yes  Rikhia while acting for the sake of their kids and for the lawyer they themselves will not know when they will fall in love yaar 
 Starry Love  Dance
today when he said, I'd never let someone like Ishita go, aww....well, let's see how he makes her feel better after the Param episode ends! Knowing Raman, it shouldn't be in a normal way! So...  hpee  expecting explosions!
OOOhhoo you are making my excited !!.. but I dont want to raise my hopes too high yaar .. lets see how romantic Raman can get 
 Starry Love
hahaha..Raman's romantic avatar should be zara hatke se! I love his dear ol' sarcastic self too much and want to see that in the romance as well!
You want a sadist sarcastic confession is it Rikhia ?? . Am sure Raman will be hatkey and might retract his confession later saying it was for the benefit of Ruhi
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-06, 00:43

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 Starry Love
You want a sadist sarcastic confession is it Rikhia  ?? . Am sure Raman will be hatkey and might retract his confession later saying it was for the benefit of Ruhi
 hppy hppy 
Manuuuu!!!  ROFL  ROFL 
When it comes to Raman, I don't know what I want! I am loving the teasing sarky guy he's become of late in his dealings with Ishu and just want to see more of that! But, no!! This time whatever he tells Ishu, should be dil se.   

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-06, 00:46

eagerly waiting for the ishi raman pyar scenes

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:51

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Starry Love
You want a sadist sarcastic confession is it Rikhia  ?? . Am sure Raman will be hatkey and might retract his confession later saying it was for the benefit of Ruhi
 hppy hppy 
Manuuuu!!!  ROFL  ROFL 
When it comes to Raman, I don't know what I want! I am loving the teasing sarky guy he's become of late in his dealings with Ishu and just want to see more of that! But, no!! This time whatever he tells Ishu, should be dil se.   

May be he will confess by his actions .. Not say it directly ... Or may be while talking to ruhi he will canfess that he loved her ishima
 Heart Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 00:54

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:eagerly waiting for the ishi raman pyar scenes
Today for the first time I was feeling so sorry for poor Raman .. He really likes Ishita for her love for his daughter .... Slowly he will start liking her for himself too !! ..

Ruhi Ishita share such a beautiful bond Pushpaa .. Its a pleasure watching them you know
 Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-06, 00:58

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
 hppy hppy 
Manuuuu!!!  ROFL  ROFL 

May be he will confess by his actions .. Not say it directly ... Or may be while talking to ruhi he will canfess that he loved her ishima
 Heart Heart 
I think we are far far away from love but a certain sense of dependence and need will be acknowledged. He will have to admit now that Ishita is an important part of his life. And knowing Raman, that will not be an easy task!!  hppy  And whatever he does, I am sure Ruhi will have a role to play in it!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 01:03

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hppy hppy 
Manuuuu!!!  ROFL  ROFL 

Heart Heart 
I think we are far far away from love but a certain sense of dependence and need will be acknowledged. He will have to admit now that Ishita is an important part of his life. And knowing Raman, that will not be an easy task!!  hppy  And whatever he does, I am sure Ruhi will have a role to play in it!

Loved the way he missed Ishita while dressing up !!
 Clap Clap 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-06, 01:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
Manuuuu!!!  ROFL  ROFL 

Heart Heart 

Clap Clap 
I knowww! And then acting smart when his pant-related mistake was pointed out by Ishu!! That's my boy!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-06, 01:22

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Heart Heart 

Clap Clap 
I knowww! And then acting smart when his pant-related mistake was pointed out by Ishu!! That's my boy!  long hug
Such intelligent people I tell you ..perfectly matched at least on one dept .. Both are highly intelligent .. Unlike the dumb heroes of other shows .
 hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 22:07

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: