Latest topics

SBS Jodha Akbar segt 05 May14 "Jodha returns to Agra"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SBS Jodha Akbar segt 05 May14 "Jodha returns to Agra"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 15:25

Written. Update ...

High points of the week segt ...

VO says this week viewers will see the arrest of Jodha's runaway sister Shivani and her presentation before Jalal in the DEA. ...

But to everyones surprise jalal will forgive her and arrange for her grand wedding ceremony ..
THIs news makes Jodha very happy and she will return to Agra ... 
 Party1 
 Clap  Dance  Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: SBS Jodha Akbar segt 05 May14 "Jodha returns to Agra"

Post by aashyagh on 2014-05-05, 15:53

She should stay in Amer, and ask her parents to arrange her sister's wedding in Amer, why she should be going to Agra to attend wedding? where is her self respect now? Evil or Very Mad 

aashyagh
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 16:06

aashyagh wrote:She should stay in Amer, and ask her parents to arrange her sister's wedding in Amer, why she should be going to Agra to attend wedding?  where is her self respect now? Evil or Very Mad 
no no she will say then....*pati ke ichha ke khilaf jana anuchit hogi.......saptapadi ke pehla vachan yeh thi.....blah blah blah...............* & then she will return to agra......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 16:15

sanchu wrote:
aashyagh wrote:She should stay in Amer, and ask her parents to arrange her sister's wedding in Amer, why she should be going to Agra to attend wedding?  where is her self respect now? Evil or Very Mad 
no no she will say then....*pati ke ichha ke khilaf jana anuchit hogi.......saptapadi ke pehla vachan yeh thi.....blah blah blah...............* & then she will return to agra......... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
or jalal might send her one lovey dovey khat .... Jodha begum you better follow your saptapadi vows and follow me to Agra or no saptapadi for Shivani !!! .. how is my dream Sanchu ??
 hppy  hppy

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 16:51; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 16:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
or jalal might send her one lovey dovey khat .... Jodha begum you better follow your saptapadi vows and follow me to Agra or no saptapadi for Sukanya !!! .. how is my dream Sanchu ??
 hppy  hppy
what do u mean jalal will kill suku's husband?????? Shocked  Shocked

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 16:33

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
or jalal might send her one lovey dovey khat .... Jodha begum you better follow your saptapadi vows and follow me to Agra or no saptapadi for Sukanya !!! .. how is my dream Sanchu ??
 hppy  hppy

firstly Sanchu your flintstones DP is super cute yaar  luv  luv 

secondly I just shared my dream that Jalal will write prem patra to Jo that unless she follow  her shaptapadi vows he will not get Shivani married ..
 nty nty

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 16:51; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 16:35

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 hppy  hppy

secondly I just shared my dream that Jalal will write prem patra to Jo that unless she follow  her shaptapadi vows he will not get sukanya married ..
 nty nty
manu still n8 getting ur words manu........ No  No 
what r u saying about sukanya's marriage yaar???????she is already married 2 jalal's chosen prince na.......so.............

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 16:50

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
or jalal might send her one lovey dovey khat .... Jodha begum you better follow your saptapadi vows and follow me to Agra or no saptapadi for shivani  !!! .. how is my dream Sanchu ??
 hppy  hppy

secondly I just shared my dream that Jalal will write prem patra to Jo that unless she follow  her shaptapadi vows he will not get sukanya married ..
 nty nty
what r u saying about shivani marriage yaar???????she is already married 2 jalal's chosen prince na.......so.............
Sorry extremely sorry I edited that I meant. Shivani yaar 
 Embarassed  Embarassed

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:13

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:

nty nty
what r u saying about shivani marriage yaar???????she is already married 2 jalal's chosen prince na.......so.............
 Embarassed  Embarassed
oooooo........yeah then ur dream is too good...... Wink  Wink 
jo ko emotionally blackmail karke kuch bhi karwaya ja sakti hai......kuch bhi........... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 17:15

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

nty nty
 Embarassed  Embarassed
jo ko emotionally blackmail karke kuch bhi karwaya ja sakti hai......kuch bhi........... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
Both are full of ego and both are very emotional .. They match each other exactly in these fields 
 hppy  hppy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 17:21

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Embarassed  Embarassed
Both are full of ego and both are very emotional .. They match each other exactly in these fields 
 hppy  hppy
exactlyy......... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 
u know what now i just scared of this lallu jallu .......pata nehi kab yeh dil, mohabbat ke baare mein apna lecture shuru kar de.......aur phir ankho se bucket bucket ansu nikale.............& just then telepathic way se jo ko sabkuch pata chale then she will start her lecture on prem...... hppy  hppy ........& HB, shehnaz to hai hi na in dono ke sangat mein so....... Bang  Bang

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-05, 18:15

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 Embarassed  Embarassed
 hppy  hppy

This is really good news. Clap@ blue Manu, you said it right. Thumbsup

Both would hid behind Shivani situation just to see each other. They are both desperately in need of each other.

Am excited Party2  Party2  Party2

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 18:43

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Embarassed  Embarassed
 hppy  hppy

This is really good news. Clap@ blue Manu, you said it right. Thumbsup

Both would hid behind Shivani situation just to see each other. They are both desperately in need of each other.

Am excited Party2  Party2  Party2

So jodha has two reasons to return to Agra . Her staunch enemy and disapprover MA is thrown out and Jalal forgave shivani and got her married !!
 Clap Clap 
Get ready to party tonight Nanayaa ! L
 Party1 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 18:45

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Embarassed  Embarassed
 hppy  hppy
u know what now i just scared of this lallu jallu .......pata nehi kab yeh dil, mohabbat ke baare mein apna lecture shuru kar de.......aur phir ankho se bucket bucket ansu nikale.............& just then telepathic way se jo ko sabkuch pata chale then she will start her lecture on prem...... hppy  hppy ........& HB, shehnaz to hai hi na in dono ke sangat mein so....... Bang  Bang
You know what Sancu their suhaag raat is not anything what we dream of ..... These two will sit in moon lit night and give each other bhashan on pyaar mohabbat
 Clap hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-05, 19:09

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
 hppy  hppy
You know what Sancu their suhaag raat is not anything what we dream of ..... These two will sit in moon lit night and give each other bhashan on pyaar mohabbat
 Clap hppy 
Oh no no, Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  CV's team be careful  Bang  Bang  Bang
No bhashan on love in SR. hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-05, 19:12

Manu, I want lots of smoothies and moonlit Shocked  Shocked  in the room not the terrace, and lots of romatico.
CV's second warning beware hppy  hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:32

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum