Latest topics

Jodha Akbar--5th May 2014--Written Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-05, 19:28

The episode starts with Jallu passes the verdict that MA is confirmed as culprit, a gaddar and announces that henceforth all rights and duties of MA are withdrawn, its given to Atgah Khan, she is free to go and will not be subjected to any harsh punishment. AK is furious , MA leaves with tears in her eyes.

Atgah is crowned as wazir  which makes Cheapudin shocked. AK organises a mutiny to avenge the rude behaviour meted out to MA, they decide to kill Atgah but MA comes and drills some sense into her son, tells everyone to disperse, she further reiterates to AK to tread carefully and not to further burn bridges with Jalal, she says that she has some plan which will strengthen their force more in the sultanat.

Wow, finally a much awaited scene---Jallu practicing sword with his soldiers, he gets a FB of his moments spent with Jodha and is quite furious and driven with anger. Atgah comes and stops the practice, tells Jallu that he is hurt which he did not even realise. Jallu tells Atgah that he was deeply hurt when Jodha refused to accompany him to Agra, Atgah tells him the irregularities in the revenues /treasury, Atgah recommends Hakim Mirza to handle the department, Jallu gets a FB of Todarmal and recommends the name of Todarmal, tells Atgah about his character and asks him to be called to Agra ASAP.

Jallu spots the tulsi plant, he thinks that leaves have withered in absence of Jodha, asks a bandhi to get some water,he starts reciting Gayatri mantra and gets help from Khaanekhaana who completes the recitation. He goes and sits with him, he tells him about Mahabharat, Ramayan and Gita verses and he in turn taught her about Quran.

Once again Jallu goes on a guilt trip about his rude behaviour with Jodha.

MA is in her room lost in thoughts when JijiAnga comes, MA taunts at her and blames Jodha for her state, both have a tu-tu main main about each other soch, MA holds Atgah responsible for exposing Sujamal. JijiA tries to tell her to behave like a mother but MA doesnt listen to her and refuses to bow down to Jodha. MA thinks that she still has an ace up her sleeve.

Precap--MA holds something, looks like a baby wrapped in a cloth, muffled cries, two guards are shocked while MA says that she will turn the tide in her favour very soon.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar--5th May 2014--Written Update

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 20:26

thanks for the WU pallavi :*ohg*
okayish episode today...
only bright spots were atga as wazir, jalal-rahim scene and TODARMAL !!!!! yayayayayayaya
else.... cv's are dragging this boat...
honestly... the precap scared me.... super nirma safedi MA has oficially lost it hppy
feel so sad for atga and jiji

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by aishakapoor on 2014-05-05, 20:34

when is this jodha gonna return???!!!! im fed up!!

aishakapoor
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 20:40

aishakapoor wrote:when is this jodha gonna return???!!!! im fed up!!
dear, sab CV's ke bharose hai...
when the cv's wish it...
zor se bolo 'jai baba cv's' hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-05-05, 20:48

Thankks , pallo Jaan  long hug

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 21:09

today's epi.............nothing 2 say yaar.......... Shocked  Shocked 
can somebody pls tell me.............when jallu has learnt gayatri mantra?????no idea........even no fb there about that scene....... Bang  Bang 

b8 jalal-rahim scene was really good hpee  hpee 

& jalal-remembering jo everywhere.it becomes irritating yaar...... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 

MA......i just want ur downfall sooner.especially aftr seeing u wid jiji-anga & precap scene.........u r such a cruel woman.dat u don't deserve 2 being called *AMMIJAAN* except frm adham leecher.............

actually today i'm totally confused yaar.at noon i see grandpa akbar wid his grandchild...& at evenong young jalal.......is really tough 4 me 2 balalnce between dis both........

b8 according 2 my view..........d epi was all over good........ long hug  long hug 

so, guys now be ready 4 todarmal's entry.............which is surely going 2 be very interesting............

ps-----today at DEK atgah's makeup was too high na?????  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 21:18

sanchu...
jalal's memory is really good...
remember... he heard her sing the entire gayatri mantra on his birthday... when he was hunting for ruk's gift
also... when jo gave that cutey li'l poem/prayer to ruks when ruks was pregnant and ruks read the poem to jalal... jalal learned it instantly and recited it to jo to understand its meaning...
those times... people learned in such a way... hearing from their guru and learning and memorising at that very instant... no notebooks or note making...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-05, 21:20

Jiggy wrote:sanchu...
remember... he heard her sing the entire gayatri mantra on his birthday... when he was hunting for ruk's gift
also... when jo gave that cutey li'l poem/prayer to ruks when ruks was pregnant and ruks read the poem to jalal... jalal learned it instantly and recited it to jo to understand its meaning...
those times... people learned in such a way... hearing from their guru and learning and memorising at that very instant... no notebooks or note making...
i know dat yaar................b8 what about viewers yaar??????remember have we ever heard gayatri mantra frm jo?????i mean 2 say.atleast they should give us a fb dat o saying & jalal hearing.........that made d scene special yaar.....

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 21:24

i dunno sanchu.... fb would have been good...
in that scene he was standing behind jo while jo had her eyes closed before the tulsi plant... and she did recite the entire gayatri mantra...
i rememberf it so its ok for me, but the cv's should have shown that fb... for those who didn't remember this scene... and it'd have been a beautiful scene then...
*sigh*
the gaps we fill for these cv's

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ..Tahniat.. on 2014-05-05, 21:35

Thankx for the update hpee

..Tahniat..
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-05, 21:42

Thanks Pollyana, for the writing update.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-05, 22:05

Finally , Maham have been stripped of all her powers. Even then she doesn’t show any regret or remorse for her actions.

Now let’s see what she does next maybe this would cause Jalal to punish her though he is trying not to be ungrateful to her due to her long service and care for him.

I don’t  know what to say about the CV’s Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  it is like wasting ones time and energy cause they would do exactly what they have in mind but please get Adham and new clothing hppy

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2014-05-05, 22:06

Thanks Girls :)

Am so confused wth MA's avatar....looks like Shivani is on way an dnext 2-3 days will go in that .....Jodha will only make an appearance on Friday.....satyanaash..... No 

filler epis on our way  Bang

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 22:13

if filler is our destiny...
then where is the filler queen JAVEEDHA.... ??!!
i'd like to see her antics now... ROFL :**rofl*:
hai bhagwaan.... yeh kya kar rahe ho aap humaare saath... koi hathao yaar ye IPL...
@nanayaa
y'know... i remember an old ep... sukanya's marriage ? jo's ?
aadham does have another dress... some purplish colour thing/man-skirt
wonder where that went...??

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-05, 22:30

Jiggy wrote:sanchu...
Jiggy there is also a theory that Akbar might have been dyslexic.. he couldn't read or write and never had interest in reading/writing as such.. (when everyone else in his family is very learned - especially the women)
However, this was compensated by the fact that long essays, poetry and prose could be recited to him and he could recite it back at one go..
What a great man! Despite this setback in life, he ruled a nation and brought people from different sects, religions together.. never discriminated against women!
India needs more Akbars  luv

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by lashy on 2014-05-05, 22:32

Jiggy wrote:
aishakapoor wrote:when is this jodha gonna return???!!!! im fed up!!
dear, sab CV's ke bharose hai...
when the cv's wish it...
zor se bolo 'jai baba cv's'  hppy
But, Pari's on holiday with her husband yaar.. hence, the sparse presence onscreen...she is back and shooting now though...

Besides, her tiff with SV meant her director and the rest of the scenes' directors don't seem to be making a proper job of inculcating her scenes/feelings/emotions etc...(I'm guessing)
Otherwise, what other reason for the viewers to be able to see so many shades of MA within two days...in two days, we've had a much greater glimpse and understanding of what MA's going through since the truth came out...
It's more than two weeks and we're still debating on what's going on in Jodha's mind!  No

lashy
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-05, 22:48

@lashy
yeah i knew about pari's short vacation
and about MA.... yeah you're right...
offscreen tiffs should not affect the episodes and the lead character...
oh well
i wish they'd give atga more screen space now if they're planning to give us filler ep till friday... i feel so bad for him and jiji... and jalal...
ooh... and i loved your previous post on akbar's dyslexia...

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Giannita63 on 2014-05-06, 03:08

Hi all!!! Greetings from Panama!!

Hope our sweet Paridhi aka Jodha uses some of her free time during vacations to review her last performances on the show and can see what we are seeing now..... and improves!!

I really like that girl but lately as you all had said, she is failing on her acting skills.... badly....  

scratch

Giannita63

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-06, 03:49

Jiggy wrote:if filler is our destiny...
then where is the filler queen JAVEEDHA.... ??!!
i'd like to see her antics now...  ROFL  :**rofl*:
hai bhagwaan.... yeh kya kar rahe ho aap humaare saath... koi hathao yaar ye IPL...
@nanayaa
y'know... i remember an old ep... sukanya's marriage ? jo's ?
aadham does have another dress... some purplish colour thing/man-skirt  
wonder where that went...??
Jiggy, it has been a long time I saw Javedha? Rolling Eyes  However the mood of Maham at this time would mean danger (left and right slaps) for her No   so let her be on vacation for now and Maham accomplice Resh takes her place. 

Maybe Adham had increased in size so that is the only one that fits well, yet still he needs a new attire Wink .

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:53

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum