Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 5 may 2014 written update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-05, 22:34

written update...

The episode starts...
sarika comes to her house...watchman stops her saying that one man is willing to meet u...sarika tells the watchman to say that tell him that i dont want meet him...
Outside watchman stops raman going inside...raman tries to go forcefully but later he says ok i will not go..raman thinks why she doesnt wants to meet me...he reminfs flash back scene nd says that he lied from us that he dont know that girl..raman says ishita was right...

outside the building...
Ishita nd madhu comes out from car from shopping...ishu asks from madhu to give the bags she will carry...but madhu says no...ishita sees that mrs bhalla was carrying bags...she says mummiji is still having fracture on her leg...i have to help her...madhu tries to stop but she didnt nd goes to bhalla nd asks for bags but bhalla insults her nd shouts that no need of help...madhu comes there nd says that i told u na ishu that this lady will never understand you...
Madhu nd bhalla gets into a fight...ishita tries to stop them...from balcony parmeet comes and watches them...
At last ishita manages to take madhu inside...nd later simi also takes mrs bhalla inside...parmeet thinks that...these misunderstandings can save me...

At court...
Shagun comes to meet judge...judge asks her why she had came here..shagun tells her all the truth about raman nd ishu separation...she asks the judge to once visit there..judge agrees...

At house..in room
Parmeet were talking to sarika...blackmailing her that not to tell the truth to anyone..if so he will harm her mother nd her..
Raman hears this nd thinks that parmeet was wrong...i have to do something..

Raman comes outside in hall thinking what to do..
He gets a call from mihir nd says WHAT...

Outside the building..
Judge comes from car nd starts moving toward raman's house...
judge rings raman's doorbell...raman opens the door nd everyone is shocked...judge starts asking questions from raman about his nd ishita's relationship...raman was not able to give answer..
But at the time ishita enters the house acting that she brought vada from her house...judge nd shagun was shocked...ishita acts infront of judge...nd asks that why r u here...was there any meeting of us...ishita asks from raman too...
Shagun says what a drama u r doing...how suddenly she came with plate of vada nd all..judge says yes there is point..for a minute raman didnt gave the answer...shagun says yes now we will ask from their neighbours because they will tell the truth...they starts leaving but mihir comes there...
Raman nd everyone tries to stop them nd ishita too....ishita saýs no need of asking frOm neighbours...what they will think about us...
Judge says we will not reveal anything to them...i will just ask some questions...
judge says that its important for us to now the truth...raman nd ishita nd everyone are tensed
they calls the neighbours..

All the neighbours gathers there...judge introduces herself nd says to them that i want to ask some questions from u..
Judge asks from them that are raman nd ishita not leaving together...did they had fight...

One aunt says that fight is common amid husband wife...nd its a jodi of a punjabi nd tamil...raman nd ishu are tensed..
Another aunt says that love is also alot between them...they tells to judge about raman nd ishita's love...
All ladies says that shagun left small ruhi but ishita took care of ruhi nd loved her so much...raman will never leave ishita...lady asks from raman..

raman says never...he says i mean i will never leave ishita...
"Yhm title plays in bg"

Judge says...it was our routine inquiry nd sorry for disturbing u..but an happy that ruhi is happy now..the neighbours starts leaving...mrs bhalla hugs them..

ruhi comes outside...ishita asks from ruhi to say hi to shagun mumma...ruhi says hello but she was scared...
Judge asks come here baby why r u scared...we will not take u anywhere..we just came to meet u..ruhi says u r not taking me to shagun muma...she gets happy...
She thanks judge to giving her such sweet ishima...

precap:-raman taunts parmeet saying about his decision of leaving..parmeet was tensed nd says thats why we r leaving

Last edited by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-05, 23:34; edited 2 times in total

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 5 may 2014 written update

Post by Shesherkobita on 2014-05-05, 22:35

Yay... Waiting :) thanks

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-05, 23:36

Updated

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-05, 23:55

Cutie pie!!! How do you manage such quick updates, love?!!! Thanks! Today's episode was just too good apart from the bit where Mrs. Bhalla and Mrs. Iyer fought. Sometimes it just gets too much to take when these ladies lock horns!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-05, 23:58

Cutie pie thanks for the WU my dear ..
 hpee  long hug 

loved the episode my dear ..little Ruhi was the cutest yaar  luv  luv

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 00:13

Nice update..
ha.. Ha.. Am happy to see shagun getting a snub.. Wah.. The high light was Wat Ruhi told..

evil parmeet was enjoying the ladies fight.. One day he will get tight slap from same Mrs.B who supported him .

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-06, 11:20

Thanks Jenny.

Loved the episode though the Mrs. I vs Mrs. B went on for too long.. slap on the face for Shagun when Ruhi said don't send me back to her  hppy 

If looks could kill, Raman would have been toast.. Ishita gave him such a glare when he put his arms around her and said why would I leave Ishita  ROFL  ROFL 

Waiting for Parmeet to be slapped now.. hope Mrs. B gets a chance too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2014-05-06, 11:25

Thanks

really bored with cat fights of Mrs.Bhalla and Iyyer

Ruhi s the rockstar ...such a brilliant actress she is

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by s27 on 2014-05-06, 21:32

Missed a good episode can't wait for parmeet to get punished if only the death penalty was in India

s27

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 02:29

s27 wrote:Missed a good episode can't wait for parmeet to get punished if only the death penalty was in India

hi Welcome to D  hpee look forward to talking wit u...i also want him to go to prison...i don't want him to b let off because he is Simmi husband...i want to c justice...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum