Latest topics

GM monthly wala test 1.... lelo lelo....

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: GM monthly wala test 1.... lelo lelo....

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 20:45

Illeana** wrote:Jiggy, I havn't given the entrance test, can I answer this?
YAY !!!...
Illeana waiting for your answers yaar ..

Jiggy is the principal of this school and her decision is final ..... But i do not think there is any restrictions on who can attempt .. You are welcome to join us my dear
 long hug hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-07, 22:58

@illeana
of course love, you're most welcome to give this test...

EVERYONE CAN GIVE THIS TEST...!!
it doesn't matter if you've given the entrance test or not :)

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-08, 03:11

Q1

#1  Shehenshah: What lavender did you apply  Jodha it is my favourite don’t stop putting it on.
 Jodha:  As you wish, Jalal I would do anything that please you only.

#2  Shehenshah: Allow me to feed you sweets, Jodha
 Jodha: In public, everyone is looking; okay I will close my eyes so I don’t feel embarrassed.

#3  Shehenshah: You so adorable when your hair is wet, Jodha
  Jodha:  Jalal are you taunting me or praising me, you pulled me into the water.

#4   Jodha: Jalal you startled me, what are you doing hahaha stop…   Shehenshah: Jalal smiled and took Jodha’s hand and whispered in her ear come with me I have a surprise for you

#5 Jodha:  My husband is so handsome look at his muscles.
 Shehenshah: Jodha are you applying the lep or admiring my nake body?
 Jodha: What, yes am applying the lep. How did he know what am thinking.

#  6 Shehenshah:  I sent for you but and you kept me waiting, Jodha why are you upset with me
Jodha: Why should I come running to you when you wish? You were with Rukiya when I came over so go back to her and leave me alone.

#7  Shehenshah: I can’t break my promise to you Jodha you look so lovely and peaceful while  am suffering and long to be your husband but I will wait.

#8 Shehenshah:  Jalal thinks, how can I win her heart.
    Jodha:  Jodha thinks, he said he hate me so why did he come after me.

Q2
#1 Abul Mail: I am losing my patience can’t you get someone inside to do the job and tired of  sleeping with the snakes and rabbits around I have to get out of this hell hole and become the King.

Sharif: Thinks; In your dreams, this is the best you would have where I am preparing for you this is much luxury. 

Abul Mail: Right now Jalal’s only weakness is Jodha so we shall attack him through her.

Sharif: Hahahaha, his weakness you have no idea she is rather a two edge knife she can be his weakness and change into his strength anytime am tired of her let’s leave her out of it. Maham is the best choice but we would need Adham.

#2  Jodha: My husband is a warrior look at the authority at which he judges and he was fair to all sides. I never thought I would say this but am bless to be his wife.

Q3
#1 Jodha: Jalal stop caressing my hand it is tingling, my  parents are here
     Shehenshah: Jalal smiles and whispered you looks so beautiful when you blush.

#2  Shehenshah: Jalal thinks Jodha you are the joy of my heart whenever I look at you my heart smiles

#3  Jodha: Shehenshah, I am wearing your crown but I can’t  make decisions for you I can only suggest or give my opinion. You are the King and the final authority.

Last edited by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-10, 03:14; edited 4 times in total

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-08, 08:55

Nanayaa !! I love your answers yaar .. Good job for a first timer !!
 Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-08, 11:40

sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:manu kuch to sharam kar....... hppy  hppy apni gm ke chakkar mein don't 4get ur childhood.........bcoz that's d only reason of d child inside u............

@jiggs...........i see tenali raman & akbar & birbal both in discovery kids............abhi ghar pe hoon.so everyday 2-3pm. akbar & birbal dekhti hoon.... hpee  hpee 
i agree dat i hav a superactive gm............b8 that doesn't mean...........i will 4 get cartoons.......i just love cartoons yaar........ long hug  long hug

Yes of course .. The child inside me wants to enjoy carton and the teenager inside me wants to enjoy romantic shows .. .. But am not yet ready to get into the gutter yet
 hppy hppy 
if i'm n8 wrong....u r 23 na..........so u hav crossed ur teenage dear..... hpee  hpee
How do you know that Sanchu ??  I could be 13 or 19 or 53 or 93 anything ...
But the main thing is the young person in me is not of the type to go into the gutter
 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-08, 11:58; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-08, 11:57

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:manu kuch to sharam kar....... hppy  hppy apni gm ke chakkar mein don't 4get ur childhood.........bcoz that's d only reason of d child inside u............

@jiggs...........i see tenali raman & akbar & birbal both in discovery kids............abhi ghar pe hoon.so everyday 2-3pm. akbar & birbal dekhti hoon.... hpee  hpee 
i agree dat i hav a superactive gm............b8 that doesn't mean...........i will 4 get cartoons.......i just love cartoons yaar........ long hug  long hug

Yes of course .. The child inside me wants to enjoy carton and the teenager inside me wants to enjoy romantic shows .. .. But am not yet ready to get into the gutter yet
 hppy hppy 
if i'm n8 wrong....u r 23 na..........so u hav crossed ur teenage dear..... hpee  hpee
How do you know that Shailu ??  I could be 13 or 19 or 53 or 93 anything ...
But the main thing is the young person in me is not of the type to go into the gutter
ok ok no age discussions.............now come 2 d topic that is ofc akdha romence..........& in this case as we know........we all hav a super active gm yaar...where age is no boundary.... Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-09, 10:31

okies....
i've only recieved nanayaa's answer
and half your answer sheet manu  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad 
rest of you guys....
pull your socks up or else.....
that ben thingy will be unleashed....
@nanayaa and manu
hey.... do forgive if i'm late in checking your answers out.....
have exams ... so am pretty busy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-05-09, 14:21

i can't see the pics....sob...sob

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 14:32

ana28 wrote:i can't see the pics....sob...sob
Are you thru mobile my dear ?? ..what problem are you facing ANA ?.
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-09, 14:33

Jiggy wrote:okies....
rest of you guys....
@nanayaa and manu
Jiggy i am going to complete it soon ..
 hpee 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ana28 on 2014-05-09, 15:00

--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee 
yes  i am thru mobile...and i cant see the pics jigs has uploaded fr the caption test

ana28
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-10, 01:38

Jiggy wrote:okies....
rest of you guys....
@nanayaa and manu
Jiggy, take your time. I just saw some new pics I don't think I answered on them so would work on it Guru Maata. party4

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-10, 02:43

--sumana13-- wrote:Nanayaa !! I love your answers yaar .. Good job for a first timer !!
 Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup long hug 
Manu, thank you. hpee Waiting to read yours.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiggy on 2014-05-11, 00:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy hppy 
@underlined
then we'll have to brainwash you  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

kidding kidding Scared  hppy

Jiggy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 08:14

Jiggy wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
sanchu wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

hppy hppy 
@underlined
then we'll have to brainwash you  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

kidding kidding Scared  hppy

Ues there are no romantic scenes in the show these days ..... and so no coaching classes were there .... I forgot all the gutter ... Hope my answers are up to the mark !!

Completed the answer sheer at last ... BTW guru mata .. Nanayaa has replied ro a certain Qs #3 .. Bur I can see only two Qs ?. Hope I completed the paper ??  
 scratch scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-11, 12:16

SARVODAYA KANYA GUTTERMIND VIDYALAYA

(RANDOM) MONTHLY TEST – 1

Batch 2014-2015

ANSWERS GIVEN BY SANCHARI BHATTACHARYYA…..
  [size=35]CAPTIONS WIITHOUT USING GUTTER MIND….[/size]
Picture no.1—

JALAL—Apke itne lambe baal……….kya yeh original hai Jodha begum??????
JODHA—Nehi Shahenshah aap bhi na…..Ye na wig hai.wo bhi meri khudki nehi.Production House ki…… hppy  hppy 

Picture no.-2---

JALAL—Muh mitha kijiye Jodha begum……
JODHA—Kyun Shahenshah??
JALAL—Arre Jodha begum.humare serial k eek saal poore hone ko hai….aur TRP bhi itna achha hai…so muh mitha karna tog banta hai boss…….

Picture no.3----

JODHA—Aap apne Begum ke saath panja lada rahe hai???Yeh to anuchit hai Shahenshah……..Aur ek baat….ye surrounding itni  romantic aur wet kyun hai???
JALAL—Wo kya hai na Jodha begum hume panja ladana bahot achha lagta hai……..chahe wo kisike bhi saath ho….yaha tak agar wo humare begum hi kyun na ho…..
Aur ye surrounding…..ye to mera strategy hai………chaliye main aapko yeh secret bata hi date hoon……
1>aap aurat hai…..isiliye yeh romantic decoration dekhkar aapki man match se distract ho jayegi.jo humare liye kaafi faydemand sabit hoga …..
2>wet hands se panja ladane ka mazaa hi kuch aur hai Jodha Begum…….
JODHA---Toh aapne sabkuch apne fayde keliye kiya…….this is not fair..
JALAL----Everything is fair in love & war……..& this is a war for me…….

Picture no.4----

JALAL—Ya Allah!!!not again…….. phirse aapne????
JODHA—Kya hua Shahenshah???? Phirsr humne kya??
JALAL—Jodha begum humne aapse kitne baar kaha hai ki……..itna makeup mat lagaiye aapne chehre paar……..dekha .closeup mein aab apki shakal ekdum patthar ki lag raha hai…….
JODHA—KYA???  Aapne aisa kaha……..ab aap isi patthar se apna sar todwane keliye taiyyaar hi jaiye shahenshah……..
JALAL—Bhagoooooooooo…….. Scared  Scared 

Picture no.5----

JODHA—Kya hua Shehenshah????hum aapko lep laga reha hai.aur aapko itni haasi aarahi hai???
JALAL—Bataye Jodha begum????? Aap khwafa to nehi honge na humse??
JODHA---Thik  hai  ……Hum krodhit nehi honge…….par aap bataiye to sehi…..
JALAL—Who kya hai na Jodha Begum.humne aapke saath maazak karne keliye iss lep mein gudgudi wala powder mila diya tha………aab humare chaal hum per hi ulta pad gaya……ab hume itna zyaada gudgudi ho raha hai ki hum aapne aap ko rok hi nehi sakte…….. hppy  hppy 

Picture no.6----

JALAL—Jodha Begum!!!!!!!(in an angry & loud voice)Aakhirkar aapne humare saath aisa kyun kiya?????kyun Jodha begum?? Kyun??????
JODHA---Aab humne kya kiya Shahenshah???
JALAL—Jab aapko achhi tarah se pata hai ki hume cockroach se kitna darr lagta hai……phirbhi aapne humare khwabga mein Cockroach chhodke aayi….kyun Jodha Begum????Hum iska badle zaroor kenge aapse………ye Shahenshah-e-Hind ka wadaa hai aapse……… Evil or Very Mad   Evil or Very Mad 

Picture no.7-----

JALAL-----Jodha Begum…….aakhirkar itna makeup lagakar aap so kaise sakti hai????? Aur aapki  lipstick ki colour mujhe kuch khaas nahi lag raha hai..isse aap change kijiye  please…..

Picture no.8-----

JODHA---Shehenshah……..hum bach to gaye…….phirbhi aap itne ghusse mein kyun hai?????
JALAL—Hume aapse zyaada humare ghode ki zyaada fikr hai……..mujhe iss bechare par taras aa raha hai……aap kyun iss bechare par chad base?????kya  aap kisi dusre ghode par nehi aa sakti thi??bechare bezooba janwar…….ye insaano ka bojh utha sakte hai………bhari-bharkam  haathio ki nehi…..
JODHA---!!!!!!! affraid  affraid 

[size=35]CAPTIONS USING GUTTER MIND….[/size]
[size=35] [/size]
[size=35] [/size]
Picture no.1---

ABU MAALI---Sharifuddin……..What is there in this paper?????
SHARIFUDDIN---Janna chahoge????actually…….jo ke room mein ghusne ki khufiya raasta ki map hai yeh……..ab humare saalesahab sirf dream mein hi Jodha Begim ke saath SR karenge…….ab unke khidmat karne ke naate  unka yeh khwaab saach karna to humara hi faarz hai haina??????

Picture no.2----

JODHA—Dekhiye Shehenshah…..SR mein humari koi apatti nehi hai….but at first I would like to know what is your favourite position???pehle aap hume yeh bataye…..kyunki  humlog SR ki starting usi position se karenge……

Picture no.3---

JODHA---Chailye  Shahenshah……..aab  ap humare wor kyun dekh rahe hai???jaldi se humara haath pakde????
JALAL---hhhuuuummmmmmm……….hum kaise pakad sakte hai????
JODHA---matlab…….hum aapke patni hai….aap pehle humare hath pakdenge….phir aap hume apke wor khichenge……..phir ek deep kiss aur phir……………………kya hua????aapko in sab baato se pasina kyun chhut rahe hai???
JALAL-----nehi wo kya hai na……thodi si ghabrahat hai bas…….
JODHA----***!!!!!!aapko thik se haath pakadna nehi aata aur chale the humare saath SR manane………&  noe I really have a doubt……..aksirkar apne Ruqaiyaa Begum ko pregnant kaise banaya tha???????

Picture no.4------

JALAL---in his mind---Jodha Begum…..Sheikh saab ne kaha hai….ki aap hi MUZ banengi……..paar uske liye to aapko humare zaroorat padegi…………..toh aap hume kab uss zaroorat ko paara karne keliye apke khwabga mein raat ko bulayengi aur hume seduce karengi?????

Picture no.—5….

JODHA----Shahenshah………err……..Jalal……..so now I’m the SHAHENSHAH……..so, from now, all your kaniz, begum,baandi s are mine & you offcourse…….actually…I have a secret.. That I am a BISEXUAL……
JALAL-----What!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid  affraid 

ATLAST COMPLETED MY TEST…………

Last edited by sanchu on 2014-05-11, 12:35; edited 1 time in total

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-11, 12:32

jiggs..........jab bhi waqt ho..b8 mujhe red ink wali correction hi chahiye ok...... hpee  hpee

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 12:33

ana28 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 hpee 
yes  i am thru mobile...and i cant see the pics jigs has uploaded fr the caption test
I think you will have to click on the links and it will open in a new window .. 
there might be a web or mobile version options for you dear try them ..it might help 
 hpee

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-11, 12:59

Jiggy I finally managed to complete my Answer sheet 
 Party1  Dance  Clap

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-12, 01:26

--sumana13-- wrote:Jiggy I finally managed to complete my Answer sheet 
 Party1  Dance  Clap
Manu, I read your answers it was good and specially the lep from hakima for SR ROFL I couldn't stop laughing.

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanayaa623 on 2014-05-12, 01:28

Sanchu, I was not able to read all the answers but the bisexual Jodha was  Scared  Scared  Scared 
 ROFL

Nanayaa623
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 04:09

Nanayaa623 wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:Jiggy I finally managed to complete my Answer sheet 
 Party1  Dance  Clap
Manu, I read your answers it was good and specially the lep from hakima for SR ROFL I couldn't stop laughing.

Thanks Nanayaa for liking my ans ... I had to write the paper ... Now i am not able to write guttery ones like the others what to do !!
 hppy hppy 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shegarf71 on 2014-05-12, 07:41

Question 1 ka satyanaash bu MEENU...Jiggs guru Maate..I decided to pay my respects to your royal eggjamz..please disclaimer:Joote mat marna

1.jodha:Look J..this is the last and final time...no more garlic paan..samjhe aap?

2.Jalal:Look begum,if you don't bite into this now after our 215th retake..I'm gonna eat it myself dammit!

3.Jodha:Errr..Jals,isn't that halter top a little too much for our age?

4.jalal:Lady,how many times have I told you not to....you used my personal MULAAYAM Almond lotion..didn't you?dont bother lying Jo!

5.jodha:Ok J,hold very still...it'll just be a small incision and I'll get rid of this mole on your back!
Jalal:What mole?!Jo,no,waaiiiitttt..that's a spider!

6.Jodha:Jallu,dammit!that's the limit!Not the garlic again!

7.Jalal:Jo,come on!It wasn't that much garlic!What the hell!Jo!Have you passed out!?

8.Jalal:Jo,I'm in charge here don't worry!I'll rescue you
Jodha:Really?Can you first start by holding the reins of the horse instead of my waist?

Question 2 ki barbaadi

1.Abumali:Shareef,I don't know if I can hide this much longer..I've always liked you!
Shareef:OMG!Dammit...kahani mein twist!

2.Jodha:ok Jallu,the pants next!

3.Jalal:No Jo,like this..
Jodha:Like that?
Jalal:No...no...like this
Jodha:Uff do it yourself

4.Jalal:Aah...she's almost done...almost..last piece of clothing...ab almost done...arre...yeh kya hai ...another layer?Uffo yeh jodha bhi na..no wonder we haven't gotten anywhere...how many layers of clothing can a woman wear!aaargh!zzzzzzz...Jalal falls asleep waiting for Jo to be done!

5.Jodha:Man or woman...hum dono roopon mein Hot hoon!So much for you,Jallu!Oooo a feather for tickling!...what props do you hide in that crown?

Shegarf71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanchu on 2014-05-12, 11:25

yaar manu.....pehla part to without gm ka tha .............na???????b8 tune waha par bhi to bhar bhar ke gm dala....... hppy  hppy

Sanchu
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-12, 12:15

sanchu wrote:yaar manu.....pehla part to without gm ka tha .............na???????b8 tune waha par bhi to bhar bhar ke gm dala....... hppy  hppy
OK that means you liked it is it ? Chalo .. I am happy ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum