Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 may 2014 written update

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-06, 22:52

WRITTEN UPDATE...

The episode starts..
At bhalla house..raman asks romi to take ruhi inside..judge scolds shagun for wasting their tims...shagun says am sorry but i was not wrong nd leaves...judge also takes leave from there..

ishita thanks mihir for telling them at time...raman asks but how you got to know this..mihir tells that i went to court and saw shagun talking that...raman nd whole family thanks him..mihir leaves for office raman says i will come later...ishita also starts leaving but for once raman nd ishita looks at eachother.
In bg yhm title played..
Ishita leaves

Simi asks raman that why you didnt stoped ishita...you were saying so much in front of judge..raman says taunting parmeet that we have to do anything to show...parmeet tells him that he is leaving..mrs bhalla asks raman why he didnt stoped param...raman says am doing everything for simi..he leaes..

In room..
Parmeet says that..judge came nd my plan failed..ishita got one more chance to be good infront of everyone...he goes to bathroom...
Raman comes inside to change their cellphones because they were same..
Parmeet comes out from bathroom nd shocked to see raman there...raman says that i didnt had a talk with u from last night..sorry for that..raman talks innocently with him...
Raman asks when they are leaving...param tells in evening..raman says my driver will drop u but param says no need..raman says now am leaving for office...u please wait till i come...raman says to him that i have to meet you because still u didnt saw my way of saying good bye..he leaves..

Parmeet thinks that i hope raman didnt got anything about me because by talking with him it seems he has doubt on me...param says i will call sarika hope she didnt told anything to raman..

Outside the building...
raman says i hope parmeet doesnt gets to know about the exchange of cell phone..he sends a message to sarika about meeting...

At house sarika gets tensed that why parmeet is coming...raman knocks the door of her house...
Sarika opens the door nd finds him...she asks who r u..raman tells am ishi's husband...sarika starts closing door...raman says see no need of being scare...i sent you the message from parmeet's number...sarika is shocked...raman says you had done very bad by proving ishita wrong..sarika says i dont know anything...
Raman says no worries we will be with you no need to be scared from parmeet...please help us..
sarika agrees after so much jhik jhik...

At ishita's house...
trisha was showing her cloths to everyone...shravan comes there nd asks whose cloths are these...vandu asks shravan to go with trisha...they leaves..
Vandu comes and hugs ishita..she cries...balla says ishu was sitting so strongly you came nd made her to cry...vandu says we are Strong...
ishita wipes her tears...vandu says why u didnt told me this in clinic that day...

At sarika's house...
Sarika tells the truth to raman...raman says but why you didnt helped ishita incpolice station that day...sarika says parmeet made my life hell...he blackmailed me that he will kill my mom...i am living a very tensed life...

At ishita's house...
balla says we will go to court nd fight for justice...balla says why need of going to court...vandu says that family didnt supported our ishu...balla says we have to give him punishment...if not these types of men will do anything...

At sarika's house..
Raman says i will help you...if you will be quite then you will be blackmailed whole life...i will tell parmeet's truth to everyone but i need your help sarika..nd dont worry nothing will happen to you nd your mom...

at bhalla house...
Parmeet comes with bags nd says simi come taxi came..simi cries nd hugs mrs bhallA...parmeet is in hurry...everyone cries..
Parmeet sees his phone says what this its not my phone...why it is asking to insert sim...its not my cell...
Raman comes there because its my mobile..he tells him that i told you na not to go without meeting me...param says but taxi came so wE...
Raman says see i brought someone to meet you...he calls...sarika enters the house...everyone is shocked...raman asks from parmeet what happened but he is in great shcck...
raman reminds a flashback about ishita defending herself
Screen freezes on raman's angry face..

Precap:-raman says to ishita that give a tight slap to parmeet...
Ishita rises her hand but simi stops her and says her that if she will slap parmeer then she will break her hand.

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 may 2014 written update

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 23:35

Wah.. Super episode.. So fast.. Raman revealed this guy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-06, 23:36

Updated

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-06, 23:37

yes candy nd its a pleasure to watch tomorrow

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 23:40

Yeah Jenny.. I missed pre cap to watch..
so, simmi believes her husband isnt..

So bad.. Thank god.. Terms between Ishra turns good..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 23:41

I believe parmeet will cook a new story to defend himself

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-06, 23:45

But his plans will be floped because he will get very tight slaps from ishu nd raman...
bechara

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-06, 23:47

so enjoyed seeing raman trap parmeet. Is simmi ko na-i really feel like slapping her. theek hai husband hai but when faced with proof at least one should realise the truth. Cannot wait to see ishita slap parmeet. hpee  hpee

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 23:47

Simmi stopped Ishita isnt. Tats the pre cap..

But i will be happy when Mrs.B slaps him.. Wanna see Raman beating him black and blue

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 23:50

Pushpa .. Wait.. Wait a day. To watch tat fabulous scene.. Dance

Ishita will be so excited when she gets to know Wat all Raman did to trap this guy

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-05-06, 23:52

Pushpa
i agree with u...simi is trying to be pati varta patni

Candy
Precap is this only
but i dont think that mrs bhalla nd simi will slap him

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by candy on 2014-05-06, 23:59

Simmi wont slap Jenny..

Parmeet will say, Raman is doing all this for Ishita, coz for Ruhi custody.. Anything he will say yaar.

So his wife will believe.. But Mrs. B if not tomm one day when she comes to know truth, she will slap..

candy
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 00:02

candy wrote:Yeah Jenny.. I missed pre cap to watch..
 so, simmi believes her husband isnt..

So bad.. Thank god.. Terms between Ishra turns good..
Hugs for the WU Jenny 
 hpee  long hug 

Candy .. Simmy stopped Ishita from slapping her husband .... Shocked  Evil or Very Mad 
 now we have two options either she will slap herself or she will be in her husband's side 
 scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-07, 00:06

I wish they had a mahaepisode today and we could have watched the fun today itself.

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 00:14

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:so enjoyed seeing raman trap parmeet. Is simmi ko na-i really feel like slapping her. theek hai husband hai but when faced with proof at least one should realise the truth. Cannot wait to see ishita slap parmeet. hpee  hpee
Hello Pushpa .. I loved the way Raman went to the bottom of the matter and exposed the sick fellow and his dirty tricks 
 Party1  Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 00:15

Thanks for update, cutie pie! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Parmeet sent to prison, Ishu appreciating Raman's efforts, possibility of better understanding between our couple. Can't wait!!!!  long hug

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 00:16

--sumana13-- wrote:
pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:so enjoyed seeing raman trap parmeet. Is simmi ko na-i really feel like slapping her. theek hai husband hai but when faced with proof at least one should realise the truth. Cannot wait to see ishita slap parmeet. hpee  hpee
Hello Pushpa .. I loved the way Raman went to the bottom of the matter and exposed the sick fellow and his dirty tricks 
 Party1  Thumbsup
Our boy has grown brains! I had lost faith in him after the DNA and blood group related case, but now he's won me over with his detecting skills!  hug1

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-07, 00:27

yes-and that too done very smartly. Exchanging mobiles and then sending a message to saarika from that number.

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 00:27

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:I wish they had a mahaepisode today and we could have watched the fun today itself.
yes Pushpa .. it was too exciting and they ended at the high point 
 Party1  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 00:29

pushpa.b.sridharan wrote:yes-and that too done very smartly. Exchanging mobiles and then sending a message to saarika from that number.
I know!! Also the way he dealt with Saarika was quite sensitive. along with a brain he might have grown a heart  hpee

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 00:29

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Party1  Thumbsup
Our boy has grown brains! I had lost faith in him after the DNA and blood group related case, but now he's won me over with his detecting skills!  hug1
yes you are right Rikhia .. he as become intelligent .. and can handle stuff single handedly .. 
 Thumbsup

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 00:30

--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Party1  Thumbsup
yes you are right Rikhia .. he as become intelligent .. and can handle stuff single handedly .. 
 Thumbsup
the side-effect of living with Ishita, I'm guessing!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 02:23

hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
hooked wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 Party1  Thumbsup
 Thumbsup
the side-effect of living with Ishita, I'm guessing!  Twisted Evil

he always had brains unless ashok was involved...that's when his intelligence became non existent... hppy hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 02:25

thanks jenny...yay can't wait for tomorrows episode...ishita gets to slap him even thou simmi stops the first attempt...now just need raman to beat him up as well...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-07, 11:32

Such a relief to see the male lead do some work instead of leaving everything to the bahu. 

Thanks Jenny

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: