Latest topics

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 may 2014 written update

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein 6 may 2014 written update

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 11:50

slmu wrote:Such a relief to see the male lead do some work instead of leaving everything to the bahu. 

Thanks Jenny

you can count on raman being different for now...he is used to hard work  hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-07, 11:51

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:Such a relief to see the male lead do some work instead of leaving everything to the bahu. 

Thanks Jenny

hppy  true, but I bet that he never thought he would have to work so hard for Ishita  hppy

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 11:56

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Jenny

hppy  true, but I bet that he never thought he would have to work so hard for Ishita  hppy
or that he'd want to work so hard for the jhansi ki rani!  Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-07, 11:58

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Jenny

he's probably thinking Jhansi ki rani banke ghumti hai aur saara kaam mujhse karvati hai  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 12:01

slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

he's probably thinking Jhansi ki rani banke ghumti hai aur saara kaam mujhse karvati hai  ROFL
once everything's done, he'll probably present her with an itemized bill!!!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-07, 12:04

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 12:39

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Thanks Jenny

u have hit the nail on the head...want...so true

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 12:41

hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

she is already one up...she saved his company from millions in loss... hppy she will just bring that up...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 12:46

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:
hooked wrote:

she is already one up...she saved his company from millions in loss... hppy she will just bring that up...
very true!! and he's yet to apologise for many many things..so the balance is still leaning heavily towards Ishu! Twisted Evil

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 12:50

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
slmu wrote:

very true!! and he's yet to apologise for many many things..so the balance is still leaning heavily towards Ishu! Twisted Evil

don't underestimate the power of gifts especially toothbrush hppy 

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 12:54

sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:

arrey, I doubt if Raman had paid her for the dentistry she did on him in her clinic! the balance sheet between these two is seriously messed up!!! koi accountant ko bulana parega!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 13:09

hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
hooked wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

arrey, I doubt if Raman had paid her for the dentistry she did on him in her clinic! the balance sheet between these two is seriously messed up!!! koi accountant ko bulana parega!

Shocked Shocked u expect him to pay her?? the cap came out within a couple of days and he had to come back..raman says sub standard work does not deserve remunerations... hppy hppy instead he deserves compensation

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shri_sk on 2014-05-07, 16:59

hppy   for the cap compensation.

Hi all !

I don't think Simi is going to be on creepy creeperson's  side. I am guessing she is going to say "He is not even worth your slap" or something of that sort.  Please I want a story where not only the female lead but also all the supporting characters are strong woman. So far Vandhitha, Mihika all fall under that category. Lets see.

shri_sk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 17:36

shri_sk wrote:hppy   for the cap compensation.

Hi all !

I don't think Simi is going to be on creepy creeperson's  side. I am guessing she is going to say "He is not even worth your slap" or something of that sort.  Please I want a story where not only the female lead but also all the supporting characters are strong woman. So far Vandhitha, Mihika all fall under that category. Lets see.

hey...that would b so good if she slapped him herself...but I think she says he is my husband, he is my everything and if u touch him etc...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-07, 20:21

sarra0 wrote:

Hi all !

hey...that would b so good if she slapped him herself...but I think she says he is my husband, he is my everything and if u touch him etc...

I thought she said that too.. I'll break your hand if I remember right

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 21:05

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Hi all !

yep I thou from wat I read or a segment that that was her wording...so much for strong female...she didn't spend much time wit him...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2014-05-07, 21:07

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Hi all !

yep I thou from wat I read or a segment that that was her wording...so much for strong female...she didn't spend much time wit him...

she's completely blinded at the moment.. we are going to have her plotting against Ishu no doubt

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shri_sk on 2014-05-07, 21:31

sarra0 wrote:

Hi all !

I know she said that i will break your hand, but I am still hoping that the sentence will end in a different note. Lets see , just less than 2 hrs.

shri_sk

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-05-07, 21:55

shri_sk wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Hi all !

I know she said that i will break your hand, but I am still hoping that the sentence will end in a different note. Lets see , just less than 2 hrs.

Shri I am waiting for just that ..  Hope all the women are strong enough to stand up against any form of ...injustice/wrong doing /betrayal  Bang Bang 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 22:16

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

she's completely blinded at the moment.. we are going to have her plotting against Ishu no doubt

she would also b plotting against raman her brother...thou she would probably c it as its all ishita fault she started it...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 22:18

shri_sk wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Hi all !

hope is eternal...lets hope she surprises us...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shri_sk on 2014-05-07, 23:13

You were all right. Simi is just another soap sister in law.    No

shri_sk

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-05-07, 23:32

shri_sk wrote:You were all right. Simi is just another soap sister in law.    No

ah I take it u have seen today's episode? no surprise then

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pushpa.b.sridharan on 2014-05-07, 23:34

But the kal ka excerpt is so promising-the way ishita says akele

pushpa.b.sridharan

Back to top Go down

Post by hooked on 2014-05-07, 23:39

shri_sk wrote:You were all right. Simi is just another soap sister in law.    No
I share your disappointment! When will the soaps learn that women in real life do not behave or think like characters such as Simi! How can you love a rapist? ugh!

hooked
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum